The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Tina Spoilers"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

bebekid 1621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-21-01, 02:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bebekid Click to send private message to bebekid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Tina Spoilers"
I know there have been discussions on other threads about the People magazine Tina spoiler, but what else do we have that is a reliable spoiler? I am new here, so if this is discussed in another thread, can someone direct me there?

I personally think Tina will emerge as the Rich of S2. She is playing the game the best so far. If they stopped the game now, I would vote for Tina as the winner (taking into account the big picture). She has made Maddog and Liz (among others) trust her, but she is still able to do what it takes to guard herself.

Someone on the EZ board mentioned this and it grabbed my attention: Mark Burnett is editing her as a sweet, little southern mom so we can all be happy with her as the winner. Tina may be saying some of the same things Rich said to the camera, but all that is on the cutting room floor! Think about it: very few of us can relate to Rich (fat, naked gay guy) while everyone has a Tina is their lives (she's your mom, aunt, sister). Plus, if Tina wins (and I'm going with this prediction unless proven otherwise), we will have the satisfaction that we didn't watch a repeat of S1. Mark Burnett will have told the story that you don't have to (appear to) be a Rich to win. What could be more opposite from Rich than a southern mom who likes Christian music?

Thanks ahead of time for your input!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Tina Spoilers IslandFever 03-21-01 1
   As far as pre-finale publicity bebekid 03-22-01 2
 RE: Tina Spoilers MadforMadDog 03-22-01 3
 RE: Tina Spoilers spoilsport 03-22-01 4
   CALLING AYATOLLAH... PepeLePew13 03-22-01 5
 Mistaken Identity triwhale 03-22-01 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

IslandFever 205 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-21-01, 10:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IslandFever Click to send private message to IslandFever Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Tina Spoilers"
I think you are right, especially after tonight's repeat episode which showed Tina being a peacemaker within her tribe. I wish CBS wouldn't portray Tina as an RN because she is a nurse's aide. She does have a bachelor's degree in recreation therapy. The only thing that I know for sure is that an Ogie will win. Not Elisabeth, or Rodger. The other scenario I could see is Jerri making it to the final 2 with Colby, and then Jerri winning because Colby has played both sides of the Jerri-Amber and Keith-Tina alliances. I see Jerri betraying Amber at some point, because she has to. The thing I wonder about is that Keith, with his cookbook, and Jerri, with her blind date, have had so much publicity already. Would CBS do that with the winner? And then I wonder about the fake final 7 picture early on. It showed 5 Kuchas and 2 Ogies. The 2 Ogies were Colby and Amber. Could that mean that they go first? I thought Kelly was going to win in S1, so take all this with a grain of salt.

bebekid 1621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-22-01, 11:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bebekid Click to send private message to bebekid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "As far as pre-finale publicity"
Rich had quite a bit of publicity for several weeks before the finale regarding his supposed abuse of his son. Dateline NBC featured him the night before the finale. I remember thinking "no way can he win" because we had heard little about the other 3 finalists. So I would say amount of publicity is not a reliable spoiler!

MadforMadDog 48 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-22-01, 12:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MadforMadDog Click to send private message to MadforMadDog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Tina Spoilers"
LAST EDITED ON 03-22-01 AT 12:45 PM (EST)

Much of this has been discussed on other threads. Everytime you start a new thread it pushes one of the ongoing ones off the first page. Check out "GUT" which gives all the spoiler info up to this date

spoilsport 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-22-01, 12:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail spoilsport Click to send private message to spoilsport Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Tina Spoilers"
MagDog is right. Don't start threads like this which push the other threads. Go to the GUT thingy, will you. Damn, so many useless threads are cropping up. MB's minions, perhaps? Well whatever, I've been going to this message board for quite some time now, but I couldn't resist, someone has to tell people to USE THEIR HEADS and quit posting useless stuff! Shakes, where are you when we need you? Whoopee! This is my 1st time posting a message!

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-22-01, 01:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "CALLING AYATOLLAH..."
Shakes is off to a wedding for the weekend... where's Ayatollah when we need him? Let's cut down on the unnecessary posts unless there is a COMPLETELY NEW IDEA to follow up as a spoiler. It shows that there's not enough people hooked onto phonics around here...

Besides... when's the last time you saw a sweet southern belle or the nice girl next door with self-supporting boobs that defies gravity? She hasn't always been portrayed as "nice" as we've all seen here at home on TV with her constant backstabbing.

triwhale 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-22-01, 11:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail triwhale Click to send private message to triwhale Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Mistaken Identity"
I don't see the corelation between Tina and Dique, I believe that distinction belongs to Jerri. Tina is more like a second rate Kelly with Perma-hard Nipples.

Tina it seems has taken to playing both sides against the middle. Liz really thought Tina would help Kucha oust Jerri, and well that didn't happen. I can't imagine Liz and the gang were too pleased with that. It appears Tina ruffled a few feathers by spending so much time with Liz, if Ogawhore feels she is a potential risk for flight she may get burned. Kelly played too much with Pagong and paid dearly for it...Tina faces a similar fate should she continue down what appears to be a familiar path.

Jerri Like Dique is in it to win it. Nobody questions that. Everything she does is pretty open, you know where you stand with Jerri. Should Jerri hold her ground and make it to the final 2 without screwing Amber and Tina continues to give Kucha a false sense of hope we may see Kucha vote for Jerri along with Amber giving Jerri her win. No one likes a loud mouth, but we like backstabbers and liars even less. Don't believe me? Ask Susan Hawk.

Then again what do I know...I still watch old Survivor I tapes with the lingering hope that Colleen some how pulls it out.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •