The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Who should Kaysar nominate and why?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

jeffr 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-14-06, 11:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jeffr Click to send private message to jeffr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Who should Kaysar nominate and why?"
I think it is time for Will and Boogie. Probably the next biggest threat besides Nakomis and Diane.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Who should Kaysar nominate and ... LittleFox 07-14-06 1
   RE: Who should Kaysar nominate and ... jeffr 07-14-06 2
 RE: Who should Kaysar nominate and ... chappi66 07-14-06 3
 RE: Who should Kaysar nominate and ... JoshInSGV 07-14-06 4
 RE: Who should Kaysar nominate and ... maryellennaco 07-14-06 5
   RE: Who should Kaysar nominate and ... HowiesBF 07-15-06 6
   RE: Who should Kaysar nominate and ... finallytyping 07-15-06 7
       RE: Who should Kaysar nominate and ... HowiesBF 07-15-06 8
           RE: Who should Kaysar nominate and ... Wacko Jacko 07-15-06 9
               RE: Who should Kaysar nominate and ... jeffr 07-16-06 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

LittleFox 127 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-14-06, 12:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LittleFox Click to send private message to LittleFox Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Who should Kaysar nominate and why?"
Kaysar is a SMART player - I say he noms Boogie (to hurt Will - but won't nom Will) and Jase (cause he's keen to his new popularity and power.)

07-14-06, 12:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jeffr Click to send private message to jeffr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Who should Kaysar nominate and why?"
That is a good point but I don't see him putting up Jase because Jase is prettending to be on their side and it may take them a little while to figure that out.

chappi66 112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-14-06, 01:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chappi66 Click to send private message to chappi66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Who should Kaysar nominate and why?"
I agree - I think Will and Bogey would be good choice. They serve no purpose. I think he is wise to Jase and will use the old "keep your friends close but your enemies closer" approach with Jase, at least for a little longer.

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-14-06, 02:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Who should Kaysar nominate and why?"
I think Kaysar may want to nominate Will and Mike, but it wouldn't hurt to nominate Diane and Nakomis to try to expose that infamouys Mr & Mrs Smith alliance. It'll be fun to see what he comes up with.

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-14-06, 04:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Who should Kaysar nominate and why?"
He's ALMOST a smart player, let's not forget how he was "had" last year and hope he remembers it as well!!
It's time for Mike the middle aged has-been to g-o.... He's utterly worthless and completely useless in the game. Cya, wouldn't want to beya!

HowiesBF 33 desperate attention whore postings

07-15-06, 02:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HowiesBF Click to send private message to HowiesBF Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Who should Kaysar nominate and why?"
I think it would have to be Dr. Will and Mike Boogey also, though I may throw Jase in there instead of Will. All the other players outside of the S6 alliance (George, Nakomis, Diane, Marcellas, Danielle, Erika) seem to be non-entitis at this point.

finallytyping 401 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-15-06, 05:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail finallytyping Click to send private message to finallytyping Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Who should Kaysar nominate and why?"
In the past seasons the non-threatening player(s) would
get evicted right away because they would come across as
dull and uninvolved in the game. The nominators would always say,
"I nominate so-and-so only because I never really got to know
you." Now, since everyone has preconceived notions of game
playing abilities, the stronger players are targeted from the
start and the non threatening players, the middle aged guy who
seems to be a space filler (I didn't see his season) has the
best chance to go far.

It would be interesting if Kaysar didn't nominate Will and
see how that effects Will's blown up ego. Pop!

I would think Kaysar would try to split Will and Boogie up.
I can't see Boogie winning an athletic competition and
Janelle could easily beat Will, the microdermabrasion/botox boy.

HowiesBF 33 desperate attention whore postings

07-15-06, 08:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HowiesBF Click to send private message to HowiesBF Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Who should Kaysar nominate and why?"
Very true - in seasons past they wpuld knock out the dull ones first and say "I didn't get a chance to know you".

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

07-15-06, 11:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Who should Kaysar nominate and why?"
Nominating Jase would be stupid at this point because it would put even more of a target on the Big Brother 6 alliance. Get rid of as many outsiders as possible first. If Jase is a floater you can always target him after you get out the people that are for sure target the BB6 people first.

07-16-06, 11:02 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Who should Kaysar nominate and why?"
I agree with you. You have to go after the direct threats in the game and you know Will and Mike is gunning for the four.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •