The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Janielle - Ugh"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

chappi66 112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-13-06, 01:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chappi66 Click to send private message to chappi66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Janielle - Ugh"
Janielle gets on my freaking nerves. She has so got to go. I am a very anti-Sov 4 person. But she especially gets on my nerves. And what I don't understand is how America can so like her. I think CBS fixed the votes some how because everyone I know that watches this show cannot stand her. Danielle or Erika is who I would like to see win.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Janielle - Ugh nailbone 07-13-06 1
 RE: Janielle - Ugh Savahnna 07-13-06 2
   RE: Janielle - Ugh chappi66 07-13-06 3
       RE: Janielle - Ugh LittleFox 07-13-06 4
           RE: Janielle - Ugh Dave says sell 07-13-06 5
       RE: Janielle - Ugh nailbone 07-13-06 6
           RE: Janielle - Ugh chappi66 07-13-06 7
               RE: Janielle - Ugh nailbone 07-13-06 8
                   RE: Janielle - Ugh chappi66 07-13-06 9
                   RE: Janielle - Ugh Savahnna 07-13-06 10
                       RE: Janielle - Ugh chappi66 07-13-06 11
                           RE: Janielle - Ugh Snidget 07-13-06 12
                               RE: Janielle - Ugh Iam_Xtreme 07-13-06 19
                               RE: Janielle - Ugh Poncho 07-14-06 31
                           RE: Janielle - Ugh jeffr 07-13-06 13
                           RE: Janielle - Ugh jeffr 07-13-06 14
                           RE: Janielle - Ugh kailafish 07-13-06 15
                           RE: Janielle - Ugh bdemoney 07-14-06 26
               RE: Janielle - Ugh syren 07-14-06 28
 Okay, now what? Estee 07-13-06 16
   RE: Okay, now what? Snidget 07-13-06 17
 RE: Janielle - Ugh iatovttotx78 07-13-06 18
 RE: Janielle - Ugh KaysarMolester 07-14-06 20
 RE: Janielle - Ugh Pretty_Kitty 07-14-06 21
 RE: Janielle - Ugh chappi66 07-14-06 22
   RE: Janielle - Ugh Snidget 07-14-06 23
       RE: Janielle - Ugh chappi66 07-14-06 24
           WARNING - chappi66 Bebo 07-14-06 32
               RE: WARNING - chappi66 chappi66 07-14-06 33
                   RE: WARNING - chappi66 Bebo 07-14-06 34
                       RE: WARNING - chappi66 jeffr 07-14-06 35
   RE: Janielle - Ugh nazpink 07-14-06 25
       RE: Janielle - Ugh Savahnna 07-14-06 27
       RE: Janielle - Ugh Ems_Mom 07-14-06 29
       RE: Janielle - Ugh CattyChat 07-14-06 30
 RE: Janielle - Ugh amandatees 07-14-06 36
   RE: Janielle - Ugh HowiesBF 07-15-06 37

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-13-06, 02:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Janielle - Ugh"
OTOH, lots of people that *I* know love her and think she's a great player. Especially help up next to Alison and some of the other lesser players.

A lot of her (and Howie's and Kaysar's) popularity stems from the other hamsters she played agains in BB6, and the dislike most folks had for Maggie and Cappy and the "Friendship".

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-13-06, 02:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Janielle - Ugh"
I'm sorry I can't give you some support here.

She plays the game well and as Nailbone said, part of her "legacy" (my words)....stem from the Maggie/Nerdherd era

I think Janie rocks!

07-13-06, 03:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chappi66 Click to send private message to chappi66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Janielle - Ugh"
LAST EDITED ON 07-13-06 AT 03:09 PM (EST)

See I liked the "nerdherd". Maggie was my favorite player. She was one of the few people who kept it honest (as possible) and was herself. She was very intellectual when it came to playing the game. She was a very hard person for them to read, even James said that. I think that is part of the reason the SOV 4 did not like her. Janielle is very backstabbing, deceptful and just an all round witch and she is very stuck on herself. She plays the game and does things to other people and then gets mad when other people do it to her. Janielle is a very vengeful player. Last time I checked, turnabout is fairplay.

On another note - I like Kaysar. If he would run with a different crowd, I would like him so much better and I think he would go farther in the game. I think Janielle is half the reason he got kicked out (twice) during BB6.

LittleFox 127 desperate attention whore postings

07-13-06, 03:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LittleFox Click to send private message to LittleFox Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Janielle - Ugh"
Janelle is SMART! She KNOWS the game - she deserves to win.

If Ericka wins I will vomit.

Dave says sell 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-13-06, 03:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dave%20says%20sell Click to send private message to Dave%20says%20sell Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Janielle - Ugh"
Janie - LOVE HER! Although I'm sure she would get on my last nerve in person, she is awesome on this show... and really smart!

07-13-06, 03:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Janielle - Ugh"
She was one of the few people who kept it honest (as possible) and was herself.

We musta watched different shows, cuz Maggie was a MAJOR b!tch, and not the least bit honest!

07-13-06, 04:29 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Janielle - Ugh"
LAST EDITED ON 07-13-06 AT 04:29 PM (EST)

No we were watching the same show, except the only major b!tch was Janielle. She was head b!tch of bitchdom.

07-13-06, 04:33 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Janielle - Ugh"
She wasn't even the head b!tch of that house! Maggie, Ivette, April and Jennifer ALL out-b!tched her in b!tchiness!!

07-13-06, 04:41 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Janielle - Ugh"
Yeah - WHATEVER!!! Well, I personally can't wait until she is out of that house. Out of all the people in that house right now, she is the least deserving of it. She needs to go back to her Cocktail Waitressing Blonde Bimbo lifestyle. As a matter of fact, I think all of the BB6 participants should have never given the option of doing all stars right now. It puts them at a huge advantage in the game.

07-13-06, 04:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Janielle - Ugh"
LAST EDITED ON 07-13-06 AT 04:44 PM (EST)

Seems like "b'tch" is subjective here...but the BB6 I watched...Janelle was so "b'tch whipped" by those girls....she didn't have a chance to hang with the girls even if she wanted to. They judged her from the second they exchanged. There were slams about her breasts/hair extentions and more if I thought about it from the get go.

The only thing honest about Maggie was her unconditional love for that freak of nature Crappy.

Back to edit......and as far as the "blonde bimbo " reference.....I would challenge anyone who thinks that to a game of chess with the woman. then we'll see who needs the peroxide.

07-13-06, 05:04 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Janielle - Ugh"
She came in phony hair, boobs, attitude etc. The woman is so stuck on herself it is not funny. I am not saying she not smart, but give me a break - there have been a lot of other smart players on this show that have not had the same "I'm better than everyone attitude". Me and the whole group of people that watch this show with me about want to vomit everytime we have to look at her. SHE IS THE DEVIL!!!! HANDS DOWN!!!!

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

07-13-06, 05:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Janielle - Ugh"
Cappy is that you?

Welcome to the boards in any case

Iam_Xtreme 158 desperate attention whore postings

07-13-06, 11:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Iam_Xtreme Click to send private message to Iam_Xtreme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Janielle - Ugh"
I am just reading the boards and LMAO! I love Janie, she is a great player. I hope that she wins this season.

Signature Created By: tribephyl

Poncho 787 desperate attention whore postings

07-14-06, 12:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Poncho Click to send private message to Poncho Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Janielle - Ugh"
LAST EDITED ON 07-14-06 AT 12:06 PM (EST)

Bwhaahahahahaha

Edited to say I really like Janelle and I think she is great player. She was judged too harshly from the get go because of other jealous women.

Poncho

jeffr 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-13-06, 05:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jeffr Click to send private message to jeffr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Janielle - Ugh"
Chappi66

Are you a man or a woman?

07-13-06, 06:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jeffr Click to send private message to jeffr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Janielle - Ugh"
Chappi,

It really doesn't matter if you are a man or woman. You said you were anti-sov 4 from the beginning so there is no way you would like her or the way she plays. Biased from the beginning. I had the same type of hate for the friendship group. The only diffence is they were not good players. They just had the numbers. Janielle and the rest won vetos and stayed in the game when they were completly out numbered. You and your friedship group at home just sound bitter.

kailafish 54 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-13-06, 06:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kailafish Click to send private message to kailafish Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Janielle - Ugh"
chappi66... let me guess, you're either maghole, ivette, jen or busto?
if not, then we were not definitely watching the same show because in the previous season janey never character assassinated those girls. those bitches that you praised were so envious of her that the only thing they could do was talk her about looks(cause they couldn't beat her on challenges). that is so typical middle school attitude!
how can winning the challenges make her the devil? she's playing the game with her wit and strength how can that be against her? if you notice in the very first episode in the hamsters' first dr confessions she was the only one who did not talk negative about the other house guests. she thanked america for sending her back into the game. dianne questioned how come erica is in the house and vice-versa... how does that make her evil. i can't imagine what values these people live by.

bdemoney 745 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-14-06, 10:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Janielle - Ugh"
Alison? Is that you?

syren 5418 desperate attention whore postings

07-14-06, 10:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail syren Click to send private message to syren Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Janielle - Ugh"
The real Maggie on the feeds was a whole different person than what the editors gave us on TV.

She was evil, mean, spiteful, and just nasty.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

07-13-06, 07:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Okay, now what?"
Y'know, I always put Maggie fans in the same bracket as UFOs. I accepted it was possible for both of them to exist. I believed they probably did exist. I realized that they only seemed to go to extremely rural areas and appear in front of people who would never be believed when they reported one, so I never thought I'd personally see one.

Of course, that's where the similarity ends. If a UFO suddenly appeared in front of me, I'd have some idea what to do. Now that I'm looking at a real live Maggie fan, I have no clue as to what happens next...

07-13-06, 09:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Okay, now what?"
Whatever you do, DO NOT DRINK THE KOOLAID

iatovttotx78 2645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

07-13-06, 10:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iatovttotx78 Click to send private message to iatovttotx78 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Janielle - Ugh"
Shouldn't such drivvel be in Bashers?

Handcrafted by RollDdice.

KaysarMolester 62 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-14-06, 06:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KaysarMolester Click to send private message to KaysarMolester Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Janielle - Ugh"
Wow! Somebody doesn't care for Jedi Janey! The fact that you think she is a fake stupid bimbo means that her plan is working..I think she is a great competitor..Knows when to shut up and when to go at it..I heart Jani

Pretty_Kitty 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-14-06, 08:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Pretty_Kitty Click to send private message to Pretty_Kitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Janielle - Ugh"
In life I have a natural aversion to blonds. Im not totally sure why. However I LOVE Janelle. She's smart and athletic and so what if she's way prettier than me? I still love her. Luckliy Chappi66 on this board everyones opinion is heard and you entitled to love or hate who you want I just dont understand is all.

07-14-06, 08:59 AM (EST)
22. "RE: Janielle - Ugh"
Well, I can see that I ruffled a few feathers, but oh well last time I checked we did have freedom of speech.

I have just one more thing to add. You all say that Janielle was a great player and that Maggie and Ivette were not. Well last time I checked, MAGGIE WON!!!!! not Jedi Janey. She has definitely used the Jedi Mind trick on you all.

07-14-06, 09:36 AM (EST)
23. "RE: Janielle - Ugh"
It is fairly rare for the best player of the game to win, playing to well gets the target put on your back.

RE: Freedom of speech, you can say what you want, but you do not have the freedom to be universally seen as correct just because you can find the post message button.

You can like who you want, why do you seem to have a problem with other people liking who they want?

07-14-06, 09:54 AM (EST)
24. "RE: Janielle - Ugh"
I don't have a problem with people liking or disliking who they want. I simply started out a statement that said Janielle got on my nerves, which she does. Then the comment gets blast with all kinds of comments to the contrary. Last time I checked you all are the ones that are ganging up on me for NOT liking Jedi Janey and giving me a hard time about who I like and don't like. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. You better check yourself. AND IT SEEMS AS THOUGH YOU KNOW DON'T HAVE TROUBLE FINDING THE POST BUTTON EITHER.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

07-14-06, 12:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "WARNING - chappi66 "
Please take a moment to read our community guidelines - there's a link at the top of the page. While we permit positive and negative comments about the show and its participants, bashing other posters is not permitted here.

07-14-06, 12:44 PM (EST)
33. "RE: WARNING - chappi66 "
I apologize and I have read the guidelines. I was simply responding to snidget's bashing of myself. Again I do apologize

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

07-14-06, 12:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: WARNING - chappi66 "
If you think another poster has violated the guidelines, then you alert the moderators and leave it alone yourself. "He/she started it" is not an acceptable excuse here.

Any other questions/comments about this need to be taken off the forums.

07-14-06, 01:21 PM (EST)
35. "RE: WARNING - chappi66 "
Get'em Bebo! Just Kidding.

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-14-06, 10:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Janielle - Ugh"
HMMMM.......it's Allstar season right? Anyway, I don't really care much about what happened last season because it's over. Maggie was a good player, she was definately a threat, I won't deny her that. But I also won't say that I was a fan of her either. I like Janelle. Yeah, she had her b!tchy moments last season, but as I recall it was more to get the nerdherds brains sizzling rather than blatant name calling which was all too often practiced by the "Friendship".

But speaking about this season, I still like Janelle. She's confident with her alliance (BB6'ers) because they are good players and she has more turst with them than she does the others in the house. I don't think Janelle has a "I'm better than everyone attitude". She knows she has to make nice with other players and let them in on the alliance. Unlike Will and Boogie who feel they are just too good for everyone and too good to hang with a middle-age man (but that's ok Boogie already looks like a fool dressing like a 14 year old boy). Janelle also doesn't go around the house dissing on the way a person looks. If anything she rallies against a person based on their game play. I like Janelle because despite the general stereotype people put her in she is not intellectually challenged and she gives it her all during the challenges. The whole thing that I found to be quite stupid and hypocritical was when Allison insulted Janelle's line of work and insinuated things about Janelle based on it when it was Allison who didn't just crawl into bed with pretty much every man during her season but groped and kissed on them just to win money!!

But hey if people don't like Janelle than so be it, no problem, just had to give Janelle my support.

07-14-06, 10:25 AM (EST)
27. "RE: Janielle - Ugh"

Unlike Will and
>Boogie who feel they are
>just too good for everyone
>and too good to hang
>with a middle-age man (but
>that's ok Boogie already looks
>like a fool dressing like
>a 14 year old boy).

>Janelle also doesn't go around
>the house dissing on the
>way a person looks.

YES. What a classic...Boogie saying in real life he would never hang out with a "middle age man"....50 is the new thirty but in Boogie's case it sure is the other way around.

And you are right. Janelle doesn't go around dissing on the other girls looks or body parts. Ali is a perfect example of why I always had more guy friends than girl....too much small talk and gossip.

In Janelle's words......Bye Bye bitches.....the rest are on their way!! Go Janie!!

Ems_Mom 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-14-06, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ems_Mom Click to send private message to Ems_Mom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Janielle - Ugh"
>HMMMM.......it's Allstar season right? Anyway, I
>don't really care much about
>what happened last season because
>it's over. Maggie was a
>good player, she was definately
>a threat, I won't deny
>her that. But I also
>won't say that I was
>a fan of her either.
>I like Janelle. Yeah, she
>had her b!tchy moments last
>season, but as I recall
>it was more to get
>the nerdherds brains sizzling rather
>than blatant name calling which
>was all too often practiced
>by the "Friendship".
>
>But speaking about this season, I
>still like Janelle. She's confident
>with her alliance (BB6'ers) because
>they are good players and
>she has more turst with
>them than she does the
>others in the house. I
>don't think Janelle has a
>"I'm better than everyone attitude".
>She knows she has to
>make nice with other players
>and let them in on
>the alliance. Unlike Will and
>Boogie who feel they are
>just too good for everyone
>and too good to hang
>with a middle-age man (but
>that's ok Boogie already looks
>like a fool dressing like
>a 14 year old boy).
>Janelle also doesn't go around
>the house dissing on the
>way a person looks. If
>anything she rallies against a
>person based on their game
>play. I like Janelle because
>despite the general stereotype people
>put her in she is
>not intellectually challenged and she
>gives it her all during
>the challenges. The whole thing
>that I found to be
>quite stupid and hypocritical was
>when Allison insulted Janelle's line
>of work and insinuated things
>about Janelle based on it
>when it was Allison who
>didn't just crawl into bed
>with pretty much every man
>during her season but groped
>and kissed on them just
>to win money!!
>
>But hey if people don't like
>Janelle than so be it,
>no problem, just had to
>give Janelle my support.

You hit the nail on the head! Great post - Go Janie!

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-14-06, 11:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Janielle - Ugh"
Well said, Naz.

Count me in as a Janie fan. I think she's great and she's much more sweetheart than B!tch.

If I didn't watch the live feeds last season, maybe I would have thought differently of Janelle. I saw Janie as trying to be nice, but a girl can only take so much hating and the herd were nasty to her since day 1. It was all about jealousy, because if they took the time to get to know her before making ASSumptions, they might have realized Janelle is a decent person and not some plastic, fake airhead bimbo.

So, go Janie!!!

Kind Creation of ARNutz

amandatees 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-14-06, 01:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail amandatees Click to send private message to amandatees Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Janielle - Ugh"
I'm a big Janie/Kaysar fan!!! Loved 'em since BB6 as they fought the good fight against the backstabbing weasels that 'were' the friendship. If either of those two win, I'll be happy

VOTE KAYSAR!!!!

HowiesBF 33 desperate attention whore postings

07-15-06, 02:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HowiesBF Click to send private message to HowiesBF Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Janielle - Ugh"
Count me in on Janelle's side. I really feel that "what you see is what you get" with her - she doesn't hide anything in the game. She is beautiful, smart, determined and focused, and I think she will go far in and out of the House. I found it interesting in the diary room when she confessed she didn't want to present her co-HOH (Jase) with 'two names' for eviction right away ...she thought it best to wait and see what he was thinking. Very smart - she got what she wanted in the end (Allison out).

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •