The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Found on the survivorsucks boards..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

missalex 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-20-01, 06:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail missalex Click to send private message to missalex Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Found on the survivorsucks boards..."
Someone posted this on the survivorsucks message boards. It has to do with a reward challange. However, the sheet only says "pending" under the approval category, so it may not be comfirmed yet. I don't know if this is a hoax or not. I just wanted to let everyone know. Have a good day!

See --> http://www.survivor-theoutback.com/spoilerimage.phtml

Someone also brought up that it may have to the picture below:

See -->

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Found on the survivorsucks boar... missalex 03-20-01 1
 RE: Found on the survivorsucks boar... bondt007 03-20-01 2
 NEXT! shakes the clown 03-20-01 3
   RE: NEXT! SurvivorBlows 03-20-01 4
       RE: NEXT! missalex 03-20-01 5
           RE: NEXT! VOYEUR 03-20-01 6
           RE: NEXT! SurvivorBlows 03-20-01 7
           Well...time for the thread to die AyatollahKhomeini 03-20-01 8
               RE: Well...time for the thread to d... missalex 03-20-01 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

03-20-01, 06:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail missalex Click to send private message to missalex Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Found on the survivorsucks boards..."
Oh yeah, I forgot to add that the original thread can be found at:

http://pub53.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm2.showMessage?topicID=3640.topic

bondt007 3413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-20-01, 07:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bondt007 Click to send private message to bondt007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Found on the survivorsucks boards..."
...looks like me on vacation last year...

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-20-01, 07:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "NEXT!"
I feel like we should have a number system like a deli for people to wait in line to post "might be a hoax, but it sounds legit" posts...that's all I've been seeing on the board all day.

This challenge is ridiculous for a number of reasons...first of all, it sounds like a god damned decathalon there's so many activities....second of all, how does an INDVIDUAL carry a treasure chest up from the bottom of a creek (that's why it was a tribal RC in SI) third of all, how deep is a creek???

The canoe picture has already been dismissed as completely UNRELATED to SII....

Additionally, the rewards in the treasure chest are more along the lines of group rewards...also, we've already seen hygene products as a reward, I doubt MB would subject us to that again.

Alright, let's let this thread die the quiet death it deserves...I'm sure some one else will post a new thread about the same subject before the endc of the night anyway.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-20-01, 08:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: NEXT!"
For the record, someone emailed this to us @ 3:45PM EST, with the below:

"Found this floating on USENET as posted by Dark Horse - attached copy of
Survivor 2 Blencoe challenge document copied from source at CBS productions,
NY office. Thought you might like to get a look at it - looks like a major
spoiler!

Other websites have it listed prominently on their home pages
(Survivor-theoutback and SurvivorAddicts)"

...I could be wrong, but I think it was the last line that makes it clear that the person is looking for attention

03-20-01, 08:34 PM (EST)
5. "RE: NEXT!"
LAST EDITED ON 03-20-01 AT 08:35 PM (EST)

SurvivorBlows, if you were talking about me as "the person," I really didn't mean to "look for attention." I was just trying to bring something up that I didn't know was already a huge thing.

By the way, shakes, please, calm down. I didn't know that it was already "dismissed completely." Well, you've been seeing these kinds of posts all day, well, too bad that you had to see one more - wait, no one forced you to see this. I'm very sorry if I have wasted a precious moment of your time. I really don't care if this was just a load of crap, I just thought I'd bring this to light at these boards. I didn't know that most people already knew. Jeez.

VOYEUR 165 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-20-01, 08:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VOYEUR Click to send private message to VOYEUR Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: NEXT!"

missalex:

if you have been reading these, as i have, then you know shakes the "clown" is more like pennywise the clown - you know the one who kills people...

shakes is not very nice, and we (as newbies) should know this already.

i enjoy all the posts - spoilers or not.

so, from one newbie to another - thanks and keep posting

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-20-01, 09:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: NEXT!"
>SurvivorBlows, if you were talking about
>me as "the person," I
>really didn't mean to "look
>for attention." I was just
>trying to bring something up
>that I didn't know was
>already a huge thing.

...to clarify, I meant the person who emailed us the photo -- not you for posting the message.

My take on the last line is the person was trying to "peer pressure" us into posting it as well -- and the only person I can think of who'd be pushing for its posting would be the author.

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-20-01, 10:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Well...time for the thread to die"
missalex, here's what motivated shakes' response:

the picture has been discussed since January, when it was alleged to be a picture of Alicia competing in the "final three" (E14) IC. After a few posters here and on ss.com did a lot of work, the picture was finally completely discredited in February.

the Blencoe Creek "IC" has been discussed since ... I can't remember when. It was concluded that no challenge would take place so far away from the camp -- what would they use for transportation?

But, like the undead, this picture and this IC keep rising from the grave. And we seem to be out of wooden stakes.

missalex, I realize that you couldn't know all of this unless you'd been following S2 spoilers since the beginning of S2. It's just that these fake rumors and pictures have to be completely debunked over and over again. That's not your fault. But let's let this thread die, please.

03-20-01, 10:38 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Well...time for the thread to die"
I'm sorry. I didn't mean anything. AyatollahKhomeini, I think that it's wonderful that you actually explained it to me instead of getting nasty about it like someone else did.

And, SurvivorBlows, thanks for telling me that...I first saw that, and I was thinking What the heck? ;)

Yes, please let the thread die.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •