The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"ALLISON!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

steez 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-12-06, 06:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail steez Click to send private message to steez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"ALLISON!"
what do you think about allison? personally i hated her and im on janelles side. i kind of thinks she funny from watching last night and all of her mean remarks about janelle i mean i dont want her to when but she is pretty entertaining...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: ALLISON! nailbone 07-13-06 1
   RE: ALLISON! Savahnna 07-13-06 3
 RE: ALLISON! Captain_Savem 07-13-06 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-13-06, 09:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: ALLISON!"
I can't stand her. Don't find her funny AT ALL.

I want her out of that house ASAMFP!!

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-13-06, 10:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: ALLISON!"
I want her out of the house like yesterday.

I can't say what I think of her "personlly" 'cause I don't know her that way...but from what I know I find her repulsive. Not one thing funny.

There's better ways to have fun than to trash other women. Janelle has a lot of fun it seems and she isn't nearly as biting towards the other women behind their back. Maybe that's why she hangs with the guys......cause she can see the other girls are b'thces.

Captain_Savem 3731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-13-06, 10:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Captain_Savem Click to send private message to Captain_Savem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: ALLISON!"
^^^ Yeah, that. ^^^

Handcrafted by RollDdice, yo.
MySpace

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •