The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Thank God for the Mute Button"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Urban_Kitten 170 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-27-05, 08:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Urban_Kitten Click to send private message to Urban_Kitten Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Thank God for the Mute Button"
Gee, did I hear Gretchen whining and belly-aching as she climbed the rope tower in Istanbul? - I beleive I did.
Yes, I know it's hard. Yes, I know that you're not 25 years old. Yes, I know that you have limited upper arm strength. But every time I start to feel an iota of respect for you, you open your freaking mouth.
Thank God almighty & all his saints in heaven for the mute buttom on my remote.

Neutiquam erro (I am not lost).

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Thank God for the Mute Button KMan 04-27-05 1
   RE: Thank God for the Mute Button Urban_Kitten 04-27-05 3
 RE: Thank God for the Mute Button aquariaqueen 04-27-05 2
 RE: Thank God for the Mute Button okaychatt 04-27-05 4
 RE: Thank God for the Mute Button Estee 04-27-05 5
   RE: Thank God for the Mute Button ginger 04-27-05 6
 RE: Thank God for the Mute Button BriarRosie 04-27-05 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

KMan 141 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-05, 10:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KMan Click to send private message to KMan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Thank God for the Mute Button"
My wife and I were trying to count how many times she said "Oh my g-d" in the episode. We were at 14 before we lost track.
The woman has got to go.

Urban_Kitten 170 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-05, 11:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Urban_Kitten Click to send private message to Urban_Kitten Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Thank God for the Mute Button"
>My wife and I were trying
>to count how many times
>she said "Oh my g-d"
>in the episode. We
>were at 14 before we
>lost track.
>The woman has got to go.
>
There's a drinking game in here somewhere...

Neutiquam erro (I am not lost).

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-27-05, 10:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Thank God for the Mute Button"
I almost can understand her complaining about last night's task, that was pretty exerting. Now when she was dispondent about opening metal boxes to get a clue------That just ticked me off big time.

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-27-05, 11:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Thank God for the Mute Button"
Gretchen tries to disguise her whining tendencies with a multitude of spunky "I can do this" statements.

Lose the griping, Gretchen, and get on with the task at hand.

Either you're spunky or not. Don't mess it up with mewling.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-27-05, 11:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Thank God for the Mute Button"
It could have been worse. She could have misunderstood the clue and strapped a teak elephant to her back.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-27-05, 12:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Thank God for the Mute Button"
I was waiting for them to be the Team That Forgot Their Gnome.

I think it's the tone of Gretchen's voice that makes me wince. She sounds a little like SCTV's Edith Prickley having a bikini wax.

She is, however, the muscle of that team.

BriarRosie 990 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-27-05, 01:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BriarRosie Click to send private message to BriarRosie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Thank God for the Mute Button"
I already gave Kelly the "I Need to Be Slapped" Award, but I
forgot that Gretchen deserves it, too.

The woman's whining was driving me INSANE! I didn't think to push the mute button, dag nabbit. The incessant whining about finding the clue at the tower and while climbing during the roadblock.....well...it made me want to drink heavily.

When Gretchen whines...take a drink.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •