The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"MOST.BORING.SEASON.EVER"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

beardance58 78 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-25-05, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail beardance58 Click to send private message to beardance58 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"MOST.BORING.SEASON.EVER"
Is it just me? I just can not get into this anymore ... I mean this time, Jen was supposed to have a hand in picking out these guys, so they all should have been people she was attracted to on some level or another. First we have the Stu the stalker, Fabreeze the date raper, Ryan the token black guy, Josh the warrior, the virgin who shouts it from the roof top, Keith the welder who can't even shave, and the list goes on and on ...

The baseball game was ridiculous. If I saw any guy that I was potentially interested in acting like a five year old, I would run for the hills.

And Jen, I mean -- it is like she has lost any semblance of personality.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: MOST.BORING.SEASON.EVER Honey38 01-25-05 1
 RE: MOST.BORING.SEASON.EVER RangeRover 01-25-05 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Honey38 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-25-05, 11:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Honey38 Click to send private message to Honey38 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: MOST.BORING.SEASON.EVER"
I agree with you.. She should've kept Ryan..the one and only black guy. I think Jerry and Wendell have a good chance of making it to the end. I wonder if they'll ever have a black bachelor/bachelorette...???

RangeRover 262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-25-05, 06:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RangeRover Click to send private message to RangeRover Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: MOST.BORING.SEASON.EVER"
You said it in the last sentance... jen is a bore. But I find that everytime any of these mediawhores return, be it on the Bachelor, Survivor, etc... the become so much a caricature that it becomes a joke.

Jen was never any great shakes to begin with and from people I know who knew she and Andrew they were never a good match. He loves to party and she was boring. He never bothered to kick out his roommate and from what I understand the family were none to happy with the whole finding the wife on a reality show.

Jen acts and speaks like someone for who producers made sure they always had an excuse/explanation/reaction ready and when she doesen't have one - such as with Febreeze's phony little meltdown it explains why she looked to the camera. She was "looking" for the producers to help bail her out... then they had to give her some trumped up reason to keep him so they got her to ask him about the other guys and use that as an excuse.

They need Febreeze to have the whole faux rivalry with Jerry - notice the selection of team captains.. Febreeze vs Jerry. When have the French been known for their basketball prowess? Considering that Febreeze like most Frenchman is approximately 5 feet tall that was pushing it.. then of course he would also score the lowest and that allowed for the whole one on one... and they would have rigged that as well to make sure she goes out with the DRAMA QUEEN - emphasis on QUEEN.

This one is painfully and obviously well choreographed. We never see her with Ryan or with Ben and viola she picks them. The camera focuses primarily on the Playa or the Frenchy. Apparently John Paul is the grandson of Victor Mature so that may explain his face time. Wendell meanwhile is getting the best friend status... each person plays a role and Jen isn't very good at carrying this off, which is why they cut this season down faster than usual and having the "biggest cuts in rose ceremony history" to speed it along... THANK GOD!!!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •