The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"ONE QUESTION"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

VOYEUR 165 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-20-01, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VOYEUR Click to send private message to VOYEUR Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"ONE QUESTION"
although i respect all of your theories and opinions here...

WHAT THE HELL WILL YOU ALL DO DURING THE BREAK FROM S2 TO S3?!?

it seems like this board is life to many of you, and i am just wondering what you will all do with yourselves when it is over?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: ONE QUESTION Remy617 03-20-01 1
   RE: ONE QUESTION VOYEUR 03-20-01 2
       RE: ONE QUESTION VampKira 03-20-01 3
           why? VOYEUR 03-20-01 4
               RE: why? mistofleas 03-20-01 5
                   DO TELL VOYEUR 03-20-01 6
               RE: why? MDSkinner 03-20-01 7
                   OOPS VOYEUR 03-20-01 8
               RE: why? Because this ain't the on... Dalton 03-21-01 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Remy617 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-20-01, 04:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Remy617 Click to send private message to Remy617 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: ONE QUESTION"
We will probably reflect back and talk about you...just kidding. Hell, life goes on, and so shall we. Only, we will be poised and waiting for the next episodes to roll out.

Only the next go'round, we will be much better informed, having learned so much about which types of spoilers can be tracked down and verified and which are obvious Red Herrings, etc. The past is a great teacher.

03-20-01, 04:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VOYEUR Click to send private message to VOYEUR Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: ONE QUESTION"
good answer.
i was not trying to be an a** hole, i was honestly asking. i think i am a little addicted myself.

VampKira 4433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-20-01, 04:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VampKira Click to send private message to VampKira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: ONE QUESTION"
LAST EDITED ON 03-20-01 AT 04:48 PM (EST)

Ahhhh... the good old days.. Beware, there are severe withdrawl symptoms when it happens. I loved posting during S1, and I must say that there wasn't much activity going on here during the break between S1 and S2. But I would pop in and post once in a while.. Perhaps this time things will be different, considering that last year we were "brand new".. besides, we have Boot Camp coming up.

EDIT: Yikes! I didn't realize this post was on the spoiler board, or I wouldn't have replied on here... *ducks*

**GO NICK**
"No sign of the morning coming, you've been left on your own, like a rainbow in the dark."-Ronnie James Dio

03-20-01, 04:54 PM (EST)
4. "why?"
"EDIT: Yikes! I didn't realize this post was on the spoiler board, or I wouldn't have replied on here... *ducks*"

is there something i should know vamp?

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-20-01, 04:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: why?"
Careful Voyuer, kira is someone you don't want to ask that question of unless you really want to know!!

mistofleas

03-20-01, 05:01 PM (EST)
6. "DO TELL"
believe me i can take it....

MDSkinner 716 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-20-01, 05:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MDSkinner Click to send private message to MDSkinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: why?"
Basically, Vamp is saying that this is a spoiler board meant specifically for spoiler information about the show. This post does not have any spoiler value to it. Often times you will get flamed for these types of posts, and it is best to keep these over at the Survivor Fanatics board. Just an FYI.

03-20-01, 05:09 PM (EST)
8. "OOPS"
MY BAD

Dalton 1271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-21-01, 00:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dalton Click to send private message to Dalton Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: why? Because this ain't the only board on SB.."
>"EDIT: Yikes! I didn't realize this
>post was on the spoiler
>board, or I wouldn't have
>replied on here... *ducks*"
>
>is there something i should know
>vamp?

LOL, yes VOYEUR, there's alot you'll
should and hopefully will learn at SBlows.

The Vamp most likely thought she was posting
on the Bashers Board---(The Dark/Funny Side).

Heck, for a minute there I thought she was
going to give away the secret of the Bar&Grill.

Ok, back to your "Spoilers" now.

Dalton

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •