The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BB7"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

steez 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-12-06, 05:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail steez Click to send private message to steez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BB7"
is it just me or does it not seem as great this year... i dont think there isnt or wont be much drama, and thats what makes the show interesting...hmmm???

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: BB7 Savahnna 07-13-06 1
 RE: BB7 nailbone 07-13-06 2
   RE: BB7 LittleFox 07-13-06 3
       RE: BB7 HowiesBF 07-15-06 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-13-06, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: BB7"
I personally like it a lot this year and one of the reasons is that I always had a hard time remembering all their names and warming up to the new houseguests

I think there is a lot of drama to come.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-13-06, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: BB7"
It's early yet. Give 'em time. There will be drama.

Oh yes, there will be drama.

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

LittleFox 127 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-13-06, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LittleFox Click to send private message to LittleFox Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: BB7"
Oh yes.....just wait.....

HowiesBF 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-15-06, 02:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HowiesBF Click to send private message to HowiesBF Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: BB7"
I think part of the disappointment with this season is that we already "know" these people. In seasons past,we got to know them a little more each week, and grew to like them/dislike them as each week went on. Today, we know them from the past and we pretty much have our minds made up of who we like and don't like, so the suspense of that is gone.

However, I think there will be some surprises and we will probably alter our judgements.

For example, I never liked Marcellas in the past - too much the 'camera queen' for me. This time around, he's toned it down a bit (maybe "matured"?), not always upstaging the others for camera time, and I'm liking him more.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •