The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be the Houseguest Game - Interest Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-02-06, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be the Houseguest Game - Interest Thread"
In a thread on IH, I broached the idea of "Be the Houseguest", a game similar to others played on RTVW (and created by Angelfood: are you happy now? ). In it, posters adopt the roles of people on the show and roleplay, interacting with each other as if they were their characters on the show. We let you bash other posters all you want here! (But only as their characters!)

Here are some examples of how we've done this for:

Survivor.

The Amazing Race.

The Apprentice.

Big Brother.

This would, of course, also include the LCs and Dr. Stan. Also, former HGs could be a possibility (*coughAllisoncough*), as well as ad hoc visitors like Andy (I consider her more of an adjunct cast member than a former HG) and others. Also, some have posted as camerapeople or even inanimate objects in the house. Let your creativity run wild!

For this to work:

1. There, of course, would have to be enough interest.

2. We'd have to make sigs for the HGs, to be used ONLY in the designated threads. From our experience, doing so outside the threads would confuse the heck out of newbies.

3. We'd also have to determine how often to start a new thread. Every week? Every other week (my preference)? When someone leaves/arrives? It's not cut and dry with this show.

4. Only one poster to a HG, please.

This is just a "show of hands" thread. If the interest isn't there, I'll just let this slip quietly into the archives. If it IS there, I'll create a signup thread. And I'd get it started, but eventually I'd hope that you could run it yourselves.

Talk, talk, it's only talk . . .

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be the Houseguest Game - Intere... Ijustsharted 02-02-06 1
 RE: Be the Houseguest Game - Intere... Kattrikk 02-02-06 2
 RE: Be the Houseguest Game - Intere... elgin 02-02-06 3
   Nothing is taken yet Cygnus X1 02-02-06 4
       RE: Nothing is taken yet lovemydogdude 02-02-06 5
   RE: Be the Houseguest Game - Intere... Ijustsharted 02-02-06 7
 RE: Be the Houseguest Game - Intere... sharnina 02-02-06 6
 RE: Be the Houseguest Game - Intere... Pixeltalk 02-02-06 8
   RE: Be the Houseguest Game - Intere... shawnar 02-02-06 9
       RE: Be the Houseguest Game - Intere... beckettrep 02-02-06 10
 RE: Be the Houseguest Game - Intere... GREEKBOY 02-02-06 11
 RE: Be the Houseguest Game - Intere... erinlisa 02-02-06 12
 RE: Be the Houseguest Game - Intere... SOinEden 02-02-06 13
   RE: Be the Houseguest Game - Intere... tac_2 02-03-06 14
       RE: Be the Houseguest Game - Intere... Cygnus X1 02-03-06 16
 We are now . . . Cygnus X1 02-03-06 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Ijustsharted 518 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-02-06, 01:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ijustsharted Click to send private message to Ijustsharted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be the Houseguest Game - Interest Thread"
I'm game! I'll be Denise or Lisa if it needs to be from this season.

Kattrikk 565 desperate attention whore postings

02-02-06, 01:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kattrikk Click to send private message to Kattrikk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Be the Houseguest Game - Interest Thread"
I'm definitely game

elgin 94 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-02-06, 01:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail elgin Click to send private message to elgin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Be the Houseguest Game - Interest Thread"
I would have LOVED to be Lisa but I see that one is taken. So I volunteer to be Kim. I don't know why everyone is so mean to me. I mean all I wanted to do was get my story out and no one will listen to me. Jill is so mean to me. Rhonda doesn't understand what it is like for me. Jill doesn't listen to me. I want Jill to listen to me. I want Jill to be my friend. Why won't Jill be my friend? My husband and I are not what we seem. All is not as it appears. I am 75 % dissatisfied with my marriage. Lisa you should stay single. I think Lisa and I made a connection. At least Jill was talking and wouldn't let me answer, I think I am making progress. Am I making progress? What do you mean Rhonda that Jill isnt' showing me respect? I don't think anyone gets me. My Dad is a bastard who beat me. I am so confused as to why everyone wants me to cry. I can't cry. I wish I knew what everyone is thinking and here is a list of things that I call my expectations and then I will have friends. My son is wonderful and I want Jax to be happy.

02-02-06, 02:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Nothing is taken yet"
This isn't a signup thread.

lovemydogdude 1253 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-02-06, 02:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lovemydogdude Click to send private message to lovemydogdude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Nothing is taken yet"
LAST EDITED ON 02-03-06 AT 03:14 AM (EST)

Sounds like a blast.
I would be interested in being Lisa2 or XXXtina

Ijustsharted 518 desperate attention whore postings

02-02-06, 02:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ijustsharted Click to send private message to Ijustsharted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Be the Houseguest Game - Interest Thread"

elgin, it doesnt matter to me....

sharnina 3083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-02-06, 02:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Be the Houseguest Game - Interest Thread"
I would be interested.

Pixeltalk 644 desperate attention whore postings

02-02-06, 03:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pixeltalk Click to send private message to Pixeltalk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Be the Houseguest Game - Interest Thread"
It sounds like fun. It would let us say things to the HGs and LCs that we have been dying to say all along.

shawnar 366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-02-06, 04:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shawnar Click to send private message to shawnar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Be the Houseguest Game - Interest Thread"
I'm in!

beckettrep 814 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-02-06, 07:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beckettrep Click to send private message to beckettrep Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Be the Houseguest Game - Interest Thread"
I'm in - and wanting to be TJ (of course)

GREEKBOY 24 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-02-06, 08:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GREEKBOY Click to send private message to GREEKBOY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Be the Houseguest Game - Interest Thread"
I'm interested.

erinlisa 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-02-06, 09:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail erinlisa Click to send private message to erinlisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Be the Houseguest Game - Interest Thread"
I'm a little confused...but interested.

SOinEden 157 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-02-06, 09:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SOinEden Click to send private message to SOinEden Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Be the Houseguest Game - Interest Thread"
Sounds good!!

tac_2 351 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-03-06, 12:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tac_2 Click to send private message to tac_2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Be the Houseguest Game - Interest Thread"
Can I be the fly on the wall? ;) just kidding

Great idea and I'll look forward to this.

02-03-06, 12:36 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Be the Houseguest Game - Interest Thread"
What's to kid? That's a great idea!

Or a plant that BMP likes to take so many shots of.

02-03-06, 12:35 PM (EST)
15. "We are now . . ."
on to the signup phase in this thread:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID91/1020.shtml

So I'll lock this one, and say get your characters before they're gone!

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •