The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
" Loser Lodge Week ..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Games Forum (Protected)
Current Message

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-29-09, 12:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Loser Lodge W..."
Costumes, Costumes, every year, the same thing, what shall I wear to the Masked Loser Lodge Halloween Ball?

Gollum Gee, what will it be?

This;

could help me meet someone like this (hey, anyhing's possible!);

Last thing I knew, we had been kicked out of our snug quarters at the Loser Lodge inn,
One of the few good things in our lives, where we could drink and gamble, and where naked and
Shapely beach volley ballers were exploited for lascivious reasons, and where all LL’ers all want to
End their days. They told us that there was a rodent infestation and the Committee on
Rat control wanted to sanitize the place. It has lately come to my attention, however, that
Like every other political committee, they didn’t give us the whole truth. They “Kicked the Can”,
One might say. The only rats they wanted out of there was us! Can you imagine my
Disgust when I learned that? How dare they! But, you must admit that being Trailer Trash is
Great, they really did us a favor. What says “Loser” more than “Trailer Trash”? So I have an idea,
Everybody should move their trashy loser trailer back to the lodge (we have so many nepharious
Recollections of the place that not being there is out of the question), break the security barriers,
And retake what is ours!
There, I said it. We should be allowed to infest it as we like. I think it’s in the United
States Constitution, or something. Follow me, gang, and we’ll take back what is ours. Bonus, we keep
those cool trailers.

HUTCAM ON!!! The great candy giveaway.

Agman Gets a piece of Reece (Witherspoon)
Bystander Gets a “pull my Butterfinger”
CTgirl gets a Kingfish Almond Joy (and my thanks)
Dakota gets a little Baby Ruth to hold and squeexe and call her own.
Jbug Gets a Kingfish Almond Joy
Jazzy Jax a Kingfish Almond Joy
Kermit gets a Kingfish Almond Joy
Kingfish gets some Reece Pieces too.
Molaholic gets a slippery Butterfinger, and I won’t say where.
Qwerty gets a Twix, and again, I won’t say where.

Survivor Maniac gets a Kingfish Almond Joy (what can I say, there’s a lot of Joy to spread around).
Suzzee Gets a baby Ruth,
Tribe gets two Noogie-Twixs. Heck, make it three.
Wallflower Gets an Twixy Almond Baby Finger Piece. If they are out of those I’ll slip her the Kingfish Butterfinger.

Suzzee and CT and Dakota all get my highest admiration and appreciation for the way they kept things together here at the lodge. I hope I’m not leaving someone out? They are much better at this stuff than I am. Also to Tribe for being nepharious.

Bonus #1 I suspect that those pools of congealing disgust around my commode were supplied by Bystander, Wallflower, and Kermie.

Bonus #2: Liz will be accompanying us. Liz, short for … no, that’s not it guess again…

Yes! It is “Lizard”

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
  Loser Lodge Week ...   suzzee     10-27-09       
   CT shout out   suzzee     10-27-09     1  
     RE: CT shout out   CTgirl     10-27-09     2  
         RE: CT shout out   jbug     10-27-09     3  
             Ditto   suzzee     10-27-09     4  
                 RE: Ditto   CTgirl     10-27-09     7  
             RE: CT shout out   tribephyl     10-27-09     6  
   RE: Loser Lodge W...   Dakota     10-27-09     5  
     RE: Loser Lodge W...   suzzee     10-28-09     15  
   RE: Loser Lodge W...   jbug     10-27-09     8  
     RE: Loser Lodge W...   suzzee     10-28-09     16  
         RE: Loser Lodge W...   jbug     10-29-09     23  
   CT Scores!   CTgirl     10-27-09     9  
     RE: CT Scores!   agman     10-28-09     18  
   RE: Loser Lodge W...   Survivor Maniac     10-28-09     10  
   Here are the SCARES um, SCOR...   suzzee     10-28-09     11  
     RE: Here are the SCARES um, ...   Dakota     10-28-09     12  
         RE: Here are the SCARES um, ...   suzzee     10-28-09     13  
             RE: Here are the SCARES um, ...   agman     10-28-09     14  
     RE: Here are the SCARES um, ...   bystander     10-28-09     20  
   RE: Loser Lodge W...   suzzee     10-28-09     17  
   RE: Loser Lodge W...   agman     10-28-09     19  
     RE: Loser Lodge W...   jbug     10-29-09     24  
         RE: Loser Lodge W...   agman     10-29-09     26  
   RE: Loser Lodge W...   CTgirl     10-28-09     21  
   RE: Loser Lodge W...   Wallflower66     10-28-09     22  
   RE: Loser Lodge W...   kingfish     10-29-09     25  
   RE: Loser Lodge W...   bystander     10-29-09     27  
   tribe's Trick or T...   tribephyl     10-29-09     28  
     RE: tribe's Trick ...   Kermit the Vixen     10-30-09     30  
   RE: Loser Lodge W...   Kermit the Vixen     10-29-09     29  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •