The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Things I Hate About You"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-23-04, 10:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Things I Hate About You"
This has become one of my favorite shows. It is hilarious to see the annoying things people do in relationships! For those who don't know- it's on Bravo on Wednesday nights at 8 est. Anyone else watch this?

Handcrafted by RollDdice
On the scales of desire, your absence weighs more than someone else's presence.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Things I Hate About You Pensha26 09-23-04 1
   RE: Things I Hate About You SilverStar 09-23-04 2
       RE: Things I Hate About You ginger 09-23-04 3
 RE: Things I Hate About You kyngsladye 09-25-04 4
   RE: Things I Hate About You Swami 09-27-04 5
   RE: Things I Hate About You SilverStar 09-27-04 7
 RE: Things I Hate About You weltek 09-27-04 6
 9/29 Episode SilverStar 09-30-04 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Pensha26 772 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-23-04, 11:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Pensha26 Click to send private message to Pensha26 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Things I Hate About You"
If I flip by it I start to watch it. I agree that the show is hilarious. I am amazed at what people put up with with their wife/husband or GF/BF. The one I was watching was this couple in NY and he complains that her butt is to big, her snack habits, and washing habits. She complained that he eats her food at dinner, plays with her face and stuff.

09-23-04, 01:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Things I Hate About You"
That was a good one. That guy was so irritating. I couldn't believe the way he would tell her that she couldn't eat a frickin dorito because her butt was getting big! She wasn't fat at all and her butt was fine! I loved the way she just didn't care though and ate her snacks anyway. He made me so mad. They way he would always take her food and play with her face was just ridiculous. I don't know how she puts up with him!

Handcrafted by RollDdice

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-04, 01:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Things I Hate About You"
It's a wonderful schadenfreude fest, because you sit there going "Okay, MY relationship is nowhere nearly this broken." The guy who talked in "Dodo", the woman who was on the phone 24/7, her husband (whom I found to be totally obnoxious) who argued dictionary definitions hour after hour, etc. It is funny to see what people choose to complain about, and how differently the judges react. One guy complained because his wife picked up after him too much. I'll marry her.

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs.

kyngsladye 2921 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-25-04, 10:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kyngsladye Click to send private message to kyngsladye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Things I Hate About You"

I also love this show. But, I also think Mo Rocca rocks.

My favorite was the wife that would demand back massages all the time. *laughs* I would not be able to demand back massages from my co-workers. Occasionally, I get a freebie but I never demand them.

La Métropole

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

09-27-04, 12:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Things I Hate About You"
My favorite was the wife that would demand back massages all the time.

I was on a TV show??!?! Dang! I didn't even see the cameras. Too busy enjoying my massage I guess.

"It's not the voting that's democracy; it's the counting." --Josef Stalin

09-27-04, 05:16 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Things I Hate About You"
I love Mo Rocca too, he cracks me up. I haven't watched The Daily Show in awhile- is he still on there?

Handcrafted by RollDdice

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings

09-27-04, 02:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Things I Hate About You"
We've watched it a few times. "Wow" is all we can really say. There are some real freaks out there.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

09-30-04, 12:38 PM (EST)
8. "9/29 Episode"
Last night's episode wasn't all that great. Neither of the people were really annoying IMO. The thing that made me shake my head was how the guy would make his wife get up every morning to make his cappuchino and she doesn't even drink the stuff! Then when she wouldn't make it for him he acted like a total a-hole. Other than that, not too annoying.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •