The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR....SPOILER?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

Supergrass 36 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-18-05, 01:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Supergrass Click to send private message to Supergrass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR....SPOILER?"
I dont know how true is this. But, today I read on other forum and one of the member(whos currently studying in Japan) told us that Megan & Heidi,Ron & Kelly,Susan & Patrick(Yay!) and Uchenna & Joyce are the final 4! He told us that he even chatted with them a lil bit. At that time, theyre taking a transit(theyre in Japan) and are on their way back to the States! He added that, he doesnt bring his camera along, so no pictures or what so ever......

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TAR....SPOILER? BlueEyes 02-18-05 1
 Hello Supergrass IceCat 02-19-05 2
   RE: Hello Supergrass GameOver3 02-19-05 3
   RE: Hello IceCat Earl Colby Pottinger 02-20-05 5
       Help Forum or e-mail AyaK 02-23-05 8
 RE: TAR....SPOILER? lazarus 02-19-05 4
   RE: TAR....SPOILER? Gingerman28 02-22-05 6
       RE: TAR....SPOILER? railfan 02-22-05 7
           RE: TAR....SPOILER? Ruthless 02-23-05 9
 RE: TAR....SPOILER? memyselfandi 02-25-05 10
   RE: TAR....SPOILER? HaroldBalzaccio 02-25-05 11
   RE: TAR....SPOILER? coffeegrrl 03-09-05 12
       RE: TAR....SPOILER? tarfanINDIA 03-12-05 13
 RE: TAR....SPOILER? TeamJoisey 03-15-05 14
   RE: TAR....SPOILER? Neobie 03-16-05 15
       No... AyaK 03-16-05 17
 RE: TAR....SPOILER? TARugh 03-16-05 16
 RE: TAR....SPOILER? sencnes 03-23-05 18
   So wrong, infact... IceCat 03-24-05 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

BlueEyes 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-18-05, 02:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BlueEyes Click to send private message to BlueEyes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TAR....SPOILER?"
Do you remember the forum you saw that spoiler on? I'm a new member and first time poster by the way.

Thanks

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-19-05, 03:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Hello Supergrass"
Welcome to the boards.

I just wanted to bring to your attention our Board Guidlines and to point out that we have some limits on the size of pictures used in signatures.

Please modify your sig pic so that it complies with the guidelines.

Thank you.

This optional single line of text is either regular size, or size "1", but NO LARGER...

GameOver3 51 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-19-05, 12:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GameOver3 Click to send private message to GameOver3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Hello Supergrass"
Thats interesting, it conflicts with the other spoiler of a male/male team being in the Final 3. Interesting to see which turns up true, the male/male in the Final 3 or this Final 4, which looks to be a fantastic Final four, so it probably won't happen.

Earl Colby Pottinger 2597 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

02-20-05, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to send private message to Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Hello IceCat"
How do I contact you with questions about what I can post if it is not covered by the guidelines?

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-05, 05:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Help Forum or e-mail"

lazarus 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-19-05, 04:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lazarus Click to send private message to lazarus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: TAR....SPOILER?"
There's a Jamaican spoiler. I'm lost now. See this thread:
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID37/934.shtml

Gingerman28 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-22-05, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Gingerman28 Click to send private message to Gingerman28 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: TAR....SPOILER?"
Well, I guess it is about time to start pondering all that we know and don't know so far about TAR7. We have three spoilers saying that teams have been spotted in Japan, Montreal and Jamaica. So indeed they may all be right. Four teams were spotted leaving Japan. They could be headed to Montreal. In Montreal they could be reduced to three teams, which is the number of teams spotted playing golf in Jamaica (without Romber who also were not spotted in Japan). So it is possible that the four last legs are: Somewhere to Japan; Japan to Montreal; Montreal to Jamaica; and final leg from Jamaica to Final Pit Stop.

railfan 450 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-22-05, 05:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail railfan Click to send private message to railfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: TAR....SPOILER?"
There's also a report of a male/male team that is likely Brian and Greg spotted at Rockefeller Center about the right time in December and seeking directions to the Washington Square area. Thinking that somewhere in NYC is the finish line, but likely not in Manhattan where crowds are everywhere. especially the week before Christmas.

Ruthless 281 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-23-05, 11:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ruthless Click to send private message to Ruthless Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: TAR....SPOILER?"
I can also recall reading somewhere, not sure if it was here or somewhere else, that Romber were seen amongst the racers going from Africa to India (Johannesberg to Mumbai? I can't remember the cities). Not sure if a date was given.

So far we have the following sightings -

Los Angeles (Long Beach) to Peru
Africa enroute to India
Japan enroute to the US
Montreal
Jamaica
New York

However, I also read somewhere in an interview with Bert the Producer that they run decoys to put people off the scent.

Before TAR6 started didn't someone post a thread where a friend of a friend described seeing a team of racers buying train tickets in Berlin and said they were two males. At that stage of the race, the only all male team had been eliminated (in the first leg). I doubt that any of the remaining female team members could be confusedly thought of as being male. They could have been decoy runners. So any of the sightings could have been of decoy runners, apart from the Romber sighting on the Africa to India leg, though they could have been running as decoys after being eliminated.

memyselfandi 48 desperate attention whore postings

02-25-05, 08:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail memyselfandi Click to send private message to memyselfandi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: TAR....SPOILER?"
Is it possible that he meant Debbie and Bianca. Otherwise it might be disproven this Tuesday.

HaroldBalzaccio 30 desperate attention whore postings

02-25-05, 11:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HaroldBalzaccio Click to send private message to HaroldBalzaccio Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: TAR....SPOILER?"
Maybe this will help:

http://p085.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm23.showMessage?topicID=4532.topic

coffeegrrl 31 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-05, 05:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail coffeegrrl Click to send private message to coffeegrrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: TAR....SPOILER?"
Oops....looks like you're right. They meant D/B and not M/H.

tarfanINDIA 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-12-05, 12:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tarfanINDIA Click to send private message to tarfanINDIA Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: TAR....SPOILER?"
I am sure this is a correct spoiler.But its defn D/B and not M/H. D/B are very competative as well as S/P and chances they might even be the Female team to win.It also looks like R/A will not last very long.

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-15-05, 10:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: TAR....SPOILER?"
OK... This one is wrong.

Unless there is a ghost tribe!!

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

Neobie 888 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-16-05, 09:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Neobie Click to send private message to Neobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: TAR....SPOILER?"
It might have been turned the other way around. This may be the Sequesterville batch.

Let's try to find out where it was.

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-05, 06:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "No..."
...if you believe the betting spoiler (all of which have proven to be right in the past), then U/J win -- so they wouldn't be in a sequestered group.

TARugh 159 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-16-05, 04:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TARugh Click to send private message to TARugh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: TAR....SPOILER?"
Back to the guess factor. Neither girlie team is left. I'm glad to find out the Japan source was fun...because I'm REALLY hoping for an elimination leg with Susan and Patrick in the next few weeks.

Ya ya bouchee ya ya ya bouchee ROLL CALL!

sencnes 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-23-05, 10:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sencnes Click to send private message to sencnes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: TAR....SPOILER?"
Guess this spolier is really wrong.
The only two of the four teams mentioned are still in the race lol

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-05, 00:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "So wrong, infact..."
... that it's time this thread got locked.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •