The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Remaining show opening vidcap clues"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-17-01, 00:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Remaining show opening vidcap clues"
These are starting to get lost in the new posts, so I'm breaking them into a new thread. Until we see either of these areas in the next episode previews, I'm still considering both these teams safe.

Drew & Kevin:

Frank:

I think that's a pine tree and snow-covered log cabin on the upper right behind Frank:

A blowup:

-SB

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Remaining show opening vidcap c... Frau Hexe 10-17-01 1
 I'm Thinking Finland... IceCat 10-17-01 2
   I think that's a fast pass SurvivorBlows 10-17-01 3
       RE: I think that's a fast pass Loree 10-17-01 4
       RE: I think that's a fast pass Frau Hexe 10-17-01 5
           Episode 1 interviews xrunner 10-21-01 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Frau Hexe 716 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-17-01, 02:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Frau%20Hexe Click to send private message to Frau%20Hexe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Remaining show opening vidcap clues"
I'm glad you reposted these, as I was one who had forgotten about them.

Of course, you're absolutely right. I don't think either of these teams is going anywhere for quite some time.

Frau Hexe

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-01, 04:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "I'm Thinking Finland..."
... and frank has just left the sauna to jump in the cold river.

September 11, 2001

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-01, 03:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "I think that's a fast pass"
You know, I was thinking about it this morning, I'm beginning to think that the scene with Frank diving in the cold water must be a fast pass -- I can't see the producers FORCING everyone left in the game to do something like that.

Who has yet to go for a fast pass so far?

-SB

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-01, 05:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: I think that's a fast pass"
Kevin & Drew and The Lawyers have used their FF pass. But I think everyone else left in the game can still use them.

Frau Hexe 716 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-17-01, 06:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Frau%20Hexe Click to send private message to Frau%20Hexe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: I think that's a fast pass"
Actually, Nightscribe started a really good thread on this last week, but it didn't get a lot of attention. Check it out:

FastForward

It looks like you may be right though--just in my preliminary glances at these, it doesn't seem anyone else is around--not that that's a dead giveaway, but in general, the FFs have tended to take people to more isolated places with the exception of the Festers' coffeehouse. Frank and Margarita are still eligible for FF, and they obviously have been saving it for use later in the game, so this would make even more sense as a FF.

Frau Hexe

xrunner 65 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-21-01, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail xrunner Click to send private message to xrunner Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Episode 1 interviews"
Hi, I compared the episode one interviews with the intro video and thought you might be interested:

Since people have questions about team guido's episode 1 interview versus the corresponding intro video, I therefore looked at the tape of the first episode.

Frank and Margaretta, Karen and Lenny, Matt and Anna, and Frat Brother interviews took place in a studio. Most talked about relationships except for ugly American Frat brothers comments.

Paul and Amie interview included at home emptying grocery bags in the kitchen. Their intro video include in the kitchen with the empty grocery bags.

Dave and Margaretta shown with airplane, one exact scene with used for the intro video.

Dave and Bill- Consists of dave getting the wine in the kitchen and then exact toasting scene from the intro video. We also see runt guido in a couple of scenes.

Rather than talk relationship we have this team Guido quote
"You don't have to be the fastest"
"You don't have to be the strongest"
"But you do have to be the smartest."

Teachers- One scene exactly the same as the intro video

Rob and Brennen- One scene exactly the same as the intro video

Nancy and Emily-Clearly from the area of the intro video but exact scene not shown.

Moms- outdoor at home type interviews, intro video is just one of those fast blue sky videos.

So essentially we have 4 into video's with a scene exactly lifted from the episode one interview. These are:

Team Guido, the Lawyers, Dave and Margaretta, teachers.

We have 2 teams that intro video and interview were taken at the same time but there is no exact match. These are Mom and Emily and Amii and Paul.

We have one team explaining what it takes (to win). Not the fastest, not the strongest, but the smartest.

Xrunner

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •