The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Big Brother Recap "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

aday14 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-07-06, 03:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aday14 Click to send private message to aday14 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Big Brother Recap "
I found a site that recaps everything for you with screenshots and stuff. The author is pretty funny so if you're interested, check this out if u want a clean recap without forum discussion and stuff.

BIG BROTHER RECAP

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Big Brother Recap Estee 07-07-06 1
 RE: Big Brother Recap maryellennaco 07-07-06 2
 RE: Big Brother Recap syren 07-07-06 3
       Do not post live feed info here Bebo 07-09-06 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-07-06, 05:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Big Brother Recap "
Migawd. And I thought I ran off at the keyboard? There's some good lines, but this is also as close to a frame-by-frame summary as I've ever seen. A lot of work was put in there. Powers help hir if s/he's doing this for every episode...

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-07-06, 05:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Big Brother Recap "
My, that WAS rather detailed, wasn't it?? Let's hope it was just a case of super-enthusiasm and the writer will settle down some. When does the LIVE show come back on again?? I got a little confused while staring at Julie Chen's BIG OLD DIAMOND!! WHOA NELLIE!!! Did ya happen to catch a glimpse of that ROCK???

syren 5418 desperate attention whore postings

07-07-06, 05:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail syren Click to send private message to syren Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Big Brother Recap "
The best recrap for BB is Dingos Hamster Watch. She updates daily and is accurate as well as informative. She also keeps a opinion summery of the guests on the page that she updates. Been using it since its been online and it has never failed.

http://hamsterwatch.com/bb7

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

07-09-06, 10:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Do not post live feed info here"
LAST EDITED ON 07-10-06 AT 08:30 AM (EST)

Until information airs on the show, it should only be discussed on the Live Feed/Spoilers forum. Please do not discuss live feed information on the Fanatics and Bashers forums until after the information has aired on the show.

Edited to add: It is also a violation of our guidelines to post the same message multiple times. The duplicate post has been removed from this thread.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •