The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Will........Not so cute a little more mature??"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-07-06, 09:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Will........Not so cute a little more mature??"
Is it me or is Will cocky without the likability factor this year? He has more of that too cool to live personna. I wonder if he was put up by BB to say "Jase should look out because he didn't see me as a threat. He's in trouble"

And I won't start with Boogie saying "In real life I could never see myself hanging out with a middle aged man. He will stay forever young.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Will........Not so cute a littl... fullofgrace2470 07-07-06 1
   RE: Will........Not so cute a littl... okaychatt 07-09-06 24
 RE: Will........Not so cute a littl... syren 07-07-06 2
   RE: Will........Not so cute a littl... Snidget 07-07-06 3
       RE: Will........Not so cute a littl... Savahnna 07-07-06 6
 RE: Will........Not so cute a littl... Dave says sell 07-07-06 4
 RE: Will........Not so cute a littl... FishWoman 07-07-06 5
   RE: Will........Not so cute a littl... Savahnna 07-07-06 7
       RE: Will........Not so cute a littl... Ems_Mom 07-07-06 10
           RE: Will........Not so cute a littl... okaychatt 07-09-06 25
 RE: Will........Not so cute a littl... JoshInSGV 07-07-06 8
   RE: Will........Not so cute a littl... Savahnna 07-07-06 9
       RE: Will........Not so cute a littl... JoshInSGV 07-07-06 11
           RE: Will........Not so cute a littl... Savahnna 07-07-06 12
   RE: Will........Not so cute a littl... Iam_Xtreme 07-09-06 26
   I see your point but... LadyT 07-09-06 27
 RE: Will........Not so cute a littl... maryellennaco 07-07-06 13
   RE: Will........Not so cute a littl... Savahnna 07-07-06 14
       RE: Will........Not so cute a littl... maryellennaco 07-07-06 15
           RE: Will........Not so cute a littl... AshLanie 07-09-06 21
               Do not discuss live feeds here Bebo 07-09-06 22
                   RE: Do not discuss live feeds here AshLanie 07-09-06 23
 RE: Will........Not so cute a littl... JustBNMe 07-07-06 16
 RE: Will........Not so cute a littl... tribephyl 07-08-06 17
 RE: Will........Not so cute a littl... Buggy 07-08-06 18
   RE: Will........Not so cute a littl... 4jedi 07-08-06 19
       RE: Will........Not so cute a littl... Buggy 07-08-06 20
           RE: Will........Not so cute a littl... Wacko Jacko 07-10-06 28
           RE: Will........Not so cute a littl... Savahnna 07-10-06 29
               RE: Will........Not so cute a littl... Buggy 07-10-06 30
                   RE: Will........Not so cute a littl... Savahnna 07-10-06 31
                       RE: Will........Not so cute a littl... Sues 07-10-06 32

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

fullofgrace2470 168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-07-06, 10:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail fullofgrace2470 Click to send private message to fullofgrace2470 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Will........Not so cute a little more mature??"
I thought the same thing. I voted for Will to come back, but now I don't like him. I thought both he and Mike were extremely cocky and unlikeable.

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

07-09-06, 02:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Will........Not so cute a little more mature??"
I didn't "know" Will the first time around, but I have to wonder if the difference in personality comes more from the editing than from a real personality change.

Editing can make someone a hero or a villain. Will and his sidekick may just be suffering from being cast as bad guys this go 'round.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

syren 5418 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-07-06, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail syren Click to send private message to syren Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Will........Not so cute a little more mature??"
I did not want this Will in the house, and this is the reason why.

He played a different game, it wasn't the same when he played it as it is now and I think him and his little sidekick are in for a surprise.

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

07-07-06, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Will........Not so cute a little more mature??"
I was worried it would be a bit like Richard Hatch on A.S.S.

It is that I came up with a plan that worked long ago so I should just win this time based on that attitude that seems to be so annoying, yet so inevitable. You won then, this is a different game, no one cares how you did before other than you get a bit of they won they don't deserve another shot stuff going on. While some techniques are useful and do work time and again just because you were first to do it does not mean that the exact same thing will work this time, or that people will just let you get away with it, or that no one ever came along that did it better.

I was first has a certain respect, but people have taken what they learned from you and built on it.

Why he assumes he should be automatically feared and respected this time around is boggling to me. Those that do well will be those that adapt to dealing with a group that knows what really goes on. You don't have the clueless ones they cast every year to feed upon.

That little yappy dog glommed on to Will to get him to second place is almost as bad.

07-07-06, 11:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Will........Not so cute a little more mature??"

You don't
>have the clueless ones they
>cast every year to feed
>upon.

BINGO HE can't play the innocent act on the presumably innocent victims.....So he goes for the "better see me as the one to fear or else". So in a sense he'll do something even more passive-aggressive to Jase. But I have a feeling he's gonna have a hit list even before the first elimination.

>
>That little yappy dog glommed on
>to Will to get him
>to second place is almost
>as bad.

If you're talking about Mike (I'm slow today).....I think he's worse. I have a feeling that Will said he wouldn't do it without Bugger (I mean Boggie) . How else could he get in. I can't imagine CBS saw any other benefit in having him around. Will would have been more entertaining without having any comfort zone.

Dave says sell 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-07-06, 10:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dave%20says%20sell Click to send private message to Dave%20says%20sell Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Will........Not so cute a little more mature??"
>Is it me or is Will
>cocky without the likability factor
>this year?

Well, coming from someone who did not watch his season, YES - he is cocky and NOT likeable. He's definitely one of the guys I'm gunning to be voted out!

FishWoman 1510 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

07-07-06, 11:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FishWoman Click to send private message to FishWoman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Will........Not so cute a little more mature??"
At the beginning of Will's season I couldn't stand him. But once Mike and Shannon were gone, he definitely became my evil, funny, tv boyfriend. I'm hoping that Mike goes quickly this year too, and Will becomes funny and personable again.

~a summer siggie by syren~
Yep, i dislike Mike so much that everything is his fault, even other people's personalities!

07-07-06, 11:08 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Will........Not so cute a little more mature??"
I don't know. BB2 was really the best and had it's day.....until BB6 (IMO).....but I think there are more interesting hamsters in this house....I'd love to see Kaysar steamroll him!

Ems_Mom 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-07-06, 12:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ems_Mom Click to send private message to Ems_Mom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Will........Not so cute a little more mature??"
>I'd love
>to see Kaysar steamroll him!
>

I agree - hopefully we will see that soon!

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

07-09-06, 02:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Will........Not so cute a little more mature??"
>>I'd love
>>to see Kaysar steamroll him!
>>
>
>I agree - hopefully we will
>see that soon!

Hi emsmom. Nice to meet you.

Will is so jealous of Kaysar, it's almost pitiable. I hope that leads Will to make some real bonehead ego mistakes that knock him out early on.

"He's so arrogant." Yeah, right. Pot calling the kettle black? Oh wait, that's not PC. HA!

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-07-06, 11:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Will........Not so cute a little more mature??"
LAST EDITED ON 07-07-06 AT 11:58 AM (EST)

I've been saying this since the moment they announced the all-star hopefuls, no winner should be allowed back in the house. Both, Lisa and Will have no business in the house. First of all, they already won the money on their respective season. And secondly, do they really think that lightning will strike twice in the same place? Apparently, Will seems to think so. He's trying to play the game as he did eons ago, when there was no power of veto, backdooring, and double HOH's. This IS a new game and these are a completelly different set of people who have also played the game with varying degrees of success. His arrogance will be his undoing... and that little b!tch that hangs around him like a lap dog.

07-07-06, 12:05 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Will........Not so cute a little more mature??"
I see your point about no winners allowed to play the game again....but in the case of Will....I can't wait to see him humbled (though we'll never really See it)....but I think his smooth as his legs rep will be tarnished quite a bit this year and I for one can't wait!

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings

07-07-06, 02:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Will........Not so cute a little more mature??"
You make a good point. It might be lots of fun to see Will "humbled" with an early departure from BB-AllStars. An unflattering early exit would probably be quite a blow to his large ego. He seems to be throwing comps on purpose. So, as long as he doesn't win an HOH or a POV, let's hope for an early retirement to the infamous Dr Will.

07-07-06, 02:55 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Will........Not so cute a little more mature??"
Yeah. The next best thing would be seeing him get shot down by one of the girls on National TV. Better yet...all the girls.

Iam_Xtreme 158 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-09-06, 04:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Iam_Xtreme Click to send private message to Iam_Xtreme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Will........Not so cute a little more mature??"
I've been saying this since the moment they announced the all-star hopefuls, no winner should be allowed back in the house.

I agree with the statement above! It seems unfair that individuals that have already won the money be allowed to play for it again regardless of the fact that it is All Stars. The first season that I watched of BB was BB6 so I do not know a lot of the house guests. I do know that I am starting to dislike Howie more and more and that I am not to fond of Marcellous outside of House Calls.

I said I was not going to watch another season of BB but it sucked me in again (LOL).

Signature Created By: tribephyl

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

07-09-06, 07:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "I see your point but..."
It's All stars, so the best of the best should be in there. I am not saying that all of them did get in there, because I think Monica played a hell of a lot better game then Boogie. Will won, he played a great game and IMHO, deserves his spot.

On your note, let's take a look at Kaysar. He got in twice in his season and didn't even make the jury. Why is he allowed back in? Bunky, who rode coattails and cried his little heart out did better than him.

Will could play another type of game and go far. If he is up to the challenge. As far as arrogance, he and Kaysar are pretty much tied in that category as well as James

automodule=blog&blogid=44|BigBrotherFanFiction]

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-07-06, 03:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Will........Not so cute a little more mature??"
I agree with all of you... Will just seems snotty now but when he was on the first BB, he WAS funny; after Shannon and that idiot Mike Boogie left the house. I really didn't think it was fair either for two of the past winners to be selected again.

I also was NOT surprised that Danielle & Alliho went right to work on everybody - are they dumb or what???

07-07-06, 03:48 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Will........Not so cute a little more mature??"
dumb or what???

YES. Not only are they dumb, but I find it a little humorous that it didn't occur to them that this group might be a little more savy to the game and that they were the only ones pulling the same stuff. I'm sure most people here said to themselves....What were they thinking strategizing with James??!!

Dumb and dumber. Still want Ally out first though.

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-07-06, 05:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Will........Not so cute a little more mature??"
Totally with you there!! Does that chick have a contract with CBS?? She'll be on EVERY reality show they have EXCEPT Survivor??
Gaaddsss.... She's one phoney beyotch.. Did you catch her T-shirt that said,"MRS YABLAHBLAHBLAH" on it??? BLECH!

ALLIHO HAS GOT TO GO!!

AshLanie 895 desperate attention whore postings

07-09-06, 07:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AshLanie Click to send private message to AshLanie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Will........Not so cute a little more mature??"
Sevens seasons and finally got live feed (Am a cheapie).

Anyhow, what I've noticed about Allie is she is always around the guys.....yesterday she spent most of the day outside spreading her legs, err exercising her legs and trying to be a part of the guys (When they werre discussing the boy band themes etc).

Then later, she puts on a top and says she is going to exercise...she thinks the treadmill...but wait.....we see her pushing her top off her shoulders and she ends up (looks like to me) in the kitchen once again doing exercises. From what I could see she positioned herself in between the guys again.

Has anyone seen her talk to any of the females for any length of time?

As for Will, I didn't like his the first season and definitely do not like him this season......personality wise......as for his body, he would be a good boy *toy* to have on ones arm for a gala event.

Maybe that should be the guys band name: Boy *Toys*.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

07-09-06, 09:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Do not discuss live feeds here"
Until information airs on the show, discussion of information from the live feeds should only take place in the Live Feeds/Spoilers forum.

AshLanie 895 desperate attention whore postings

07-09-06, 10:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AshLanie Click to send private message to AshLanie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Do not discuss live feeds here"
My bad...won't happen again..

>Until information airs on the show,
>discussion of information from the
>live feeds should only take
>place in the Live Feeds/Spoilers
>forum.

JustBNMe 526 desperate attention whore postings

07-07-06, 11:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBNMe Click to send private message to JustBNMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Will........Not so cute a little more mature??"
Will is extremely cocky and thinks he is so handsome. I think he is ugly. He's always playing with some part of his body too. I remember when they used to show him shaving his chest, legs and underarms and how he said he didn't like body hair. (Tehy did the spoof of that on the tv show Yes Dear when Jimmy Hughes got on BB. They showed Will with a razor shaving his chest. Will acts worse than a woman. I always found him dull and a bore. I can't wait til they knock him off his feet and send him packing. He looked appalled when Julie didn't read his name off as an All Star right away.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

07-08-06, 02:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Will........Not so cute a little more mature??"
Quote from the feeds; No worries it won't spoil a thing.

It starts with everyone egging Howie on to do a stripperdance.
Howie declines.

Will: Hey, I thought you were supposed to be the Funny, Daring one.
Howie: And I thought you were supposed to be the Goodlooking, Smart and Tan one.

Buggy 5089 desperate attention whore postings

07-08-06, 11:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Buggy Click to send private message to Buggy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Will........Not so cute a little more mature??"

He looks like he is wearing make-up.
And so much botox his face looks like a mask.

Definately not as cute as he used to be.
He'll stir it up and make the season entertaining though.

4jedi 56 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-08-06, 10:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 4jedi Click to send private message to 4jedi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Will........Not so cute a little more mature??"
Did anyone see Will on the reality stars competition show? We were amazed to see a very gentle side of him. I don't watch Amazing Race, but there was a couple on the competion show that had won AR. She seemed like a kind and gentle woman. Will was very complimentary about her. It seemed that he has a very gentle side the way he sincerely appreciated her. She touched him.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I though I caught a surprised reaction from Will when Boogie was talking about targeting Kaysar because he is so arrogant. I actually yelled! B doesn't seem to have a whole lot of insight into himself. To me, he's the most arrogant, self-centered one on the show. YUCK

I've had the feeling that it's all a role with Will. While Boogie is still in adolescence I think Will is acting. Could be wrong. The ones I cannot stomach are Ali and Boogie. Two creeps.

07-08-06, 10:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Buggy Click to send private message to Buggy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Will........Not so cute a little more mature??"
I think Boogie is playinmg the game, and Will is just having fun.
Will has a reputation to uphold, he is the only winner in the house, I think he will play the game more subtle than Mike.
Will wants to entertain more than win.

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

07-10-06, 09:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Will........Not so cute a little more mature??"
Why did so many of you like Will but hate Jase? In some ways they are the same but I find jase to be a lot more funny. I admit I did not watch Will's season, but did watch Jase's season. The guy's cockiness cracked me up.

07-10-06, 10:57 AM (EST)
29. "RE: Will........Not so cute a little more mature??"
I doubt this is a spoiler....more like general info...but I read the whole transcript on another board from a chat between Howie/Kaysar/Will....and Will was extremely offensive to Kaysar...HowEVER.....I think Kaysar (I can't believe I'm saying this either) provoked it a little by calling Will rude more times than necessary.....Will has a very offensive defense and the words got ugly. Just passing it on.

07-10-06, 12:38 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Will........Not so cute a little more mature??"
Savahnna, some boards are different, but here at RTVW, they consider anything that hasn't been shown on TV to be spoiler information.
Even if you don't think it gives anything away, it has to be kept on the Spoiler board unless it's been aired on TV.

Good to have you with us.

07-10-06, 02:41 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Will........Not so cute a little more mature??"
Got it. Thank you for letting me know and for the nice welcome!

Sues 585 desperate attention whore postings

07-10-06, 08:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sues Click to send private message to Sues Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Will........Not so cute a little more mature??"
I love evil...as long as it's entertaining...

example....

Jun-evil, but witty and intelligent
Allison-evil, head up her a$$ (because it's just so STUNNING..blech) annoyance
Danielle-evil but funny in the confessional and God knows they need funny!

James- evil and um....iew
Jase- evil with a side of 'is he gonna go flaky'? LOVE that
Will- evil with an 'in your face' kind of flourish I so loved..now if he would just start playing with his hair more...
Boogie-evil cling on wannabe...buh by

the rest of them should start showing their dark sides....I want drama!!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •