The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The next bachelor."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

just_curious 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-15-05, 01:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail just_curious Click to send private message to just_curious Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The next bachelor."
Hey. I am from Campton, KY....yes, the same place as the drunk Chris C. is from and I was just wondering if anyone knew who was going to be the next bachelor or where I could find out. There is all kinds of rumors going around here that it is going to be Chris, and I am just curious. Thank you!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The next bachelor. ice_ballerina 01-15-05 1
 RE: The next bachelor. BigBen 01-15-05 2
 RE: The next bachelor. volsfan 01-15-05 3
   RE: The next bachelor. just_curious 01-16-05 4
       RE: The next bachelor. volsfan 01-17-05 7
 RE: The next bachelor. RangeRover 01-16-05 5
   RE: The next bachelor. just_curious 01-17-05 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ice_ballerina 2 desperate attention whore postings

01-15-05, 05:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ice_ballerina Click to send private message to ice_ballerina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The next bachelor."
I don't know if the general public is ready for that guy to be around too many women at one time...lol...especially ones vying for his attention. However, I would watch religiously. He was something else.

BigBen 76 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-15-05, 10:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BigBen Click to send private message to BigBen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The next bachelor."
I think that Chris should be the next batchlor only if he has 25 sisters and first cousins. We could then call the incestuous batchelor.
Ben

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-15-05, 10:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The next bachelor."
Y ask this question after one friggin episode? Y?

01-16-05, 08:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail just_curious Click to send private message to just_curious Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The next bachelor."
Ummm...because I can. I was just curiuos, no reason to be mean about it. Re-read my original post for the answer to that question. I don't think there would be 25 women that would actually want Chris...And just for the record, we are not all like him. Yes, he did make us look stupid. And no, we are not all alcoholic, redneck, hillbillies. But, if anybody does know if there is any possible way that I could find out, it would be much appreciated. Thanks.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-17-05, 09:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The next bachelor."
I am from east Tennessee and not far away from you! I grew up in a very small town and understand where you are coming from.

You know, I just did something that I get frustrated at others for doing. I was a smartass to a newbie! I do apologize for being a such a numbnuts.

WELCOME to the boards and I hope you stay with us!

RangeRover 262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-16-05, 09:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RangeRover Click to send private message to RangeRover Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The next bachelor."
I think that you should probably contact ABC of which they will deny any such selection as ITS TOO SOON!!

They rarely disclose the information about the next Bachelor and the likelihood that a drunken, moronic, inbred hilbilly would be their choice is a likely as Bob Guiney being picked!!! Oh wait, careful what you wish for.

And JC I think you needn't fear that we think everyone and anyone from Kentucky is as idiotic as that guy and nor is it your job to defend anyone from your home or him. He is his own person and is judged on his own merits or in his case lack thereof.

That said, Oklahoma however, needs worry. As this year alone they have provided us with some of the most henious reality contestants ever. They should share concern at the rate they are going as I am being to suspect Oklahoma is ground zero for reality whores.

01-17-05, 01:33 AM (EST)
6. "RE: The next bachelor."
Thank you very much. I didn't think there was a chance that they would pick Chris and honestly, I really didn't know if they did choose ahead of time or what. Sorry, if I looked stupid, I hardly ever have time to watch TV anymore. The only reason I was wanting to know is because ever since people here found out about Chris being on the Bachelorette, there has been so many rumors. The one that I was questioning was people was saying that Chris was packing to leave and go film the Bachelor and that he had some many thousand votes to actually be the next Bachelor. We live in a very small town, so if one person hears a rumor, so does everyone. I would have bothered anyone about this stupid question, but, I don't talk to Chris myself, and I was very surprised that he even made the cut, since I thought he was gay. Since we aren't friends, I never asked him about all the rumors and everyone I talk to has a different story and they all seem to know everything. But, thanks very much and I'm sorry to have bothered anyone with such a silly question.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •