The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Which original HG will return to SO house?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

passion4 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-31-06, 01:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail passion4 Click to send private message to passion4 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Which original HG will return to SO house?"
I'm wondering which of the orignial (6) hg, will come back to the starting over house needing additional help. I think Lisa will be back before the season is even over!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Which original HG will return t... JustBNMe 01-31-06 1
 RE: Which original HG will return t... lovemydogdude 01-31-06 2
 RE: Which original HG will return t... Pixeltalk 02-01-06 3
 RE: Which original HG will return t... imamrs 02-01-06 4
   RE: Which original HG will return t... tac_2 02-01-06 5
 RE: Which original HG will return t... elgin 02-02-06 6
   RE: Which original HG will return t... Pixeltalk 02-02-06 7
       RE: Which original HG will return t... VictoriaB 02-03-06 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

JustBNMe 526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-31-06, 02:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBNMe Click to send private message to JustBNMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Which original HG will return to SO house?"
Auggh not Lisa again she hasn't even left yet! I can see Allison coming back saying she is acknowledging she has an alcohol problem and needs help dealing with the issues that make her want to drink. If they bring her back a 3rd time I am done with the show.

lovemydogdude 1253 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-31-06, 06:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lovemydogdude Click to send private message to lovemydogdude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Which original HG will return to SO house?"
NONE of them I hope...wouldn't mind seeing TJ again but sure hope she doesn't EVER come back.

Pixeltalk 644 desperate attention whore postings

02-01-06, 04:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pixeltalk Click to send private message to Pixeltalk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Which original HG will return to SO house?"
Jill

It seems like she has a lot going on that we're just learning about now--and that won't be dealt with by meeting her father, going on a date, and getting a job.

imamrs 59 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-01-06, 07:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail imamrs Click to send private message to imamrs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Which original HG will return to SO house?"
Josie and Christina with their children.

tac_2 351 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-01-06, 11:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tac_2 Click to send private message to tac_2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Which original HG will return to SO house?"
None, I hope.

Oh...maybe the pooch.

elgin 94 desperate attention whore postings

02-02-06, 02:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail elgin Click to send private message to elgin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Which original HG will return to SO house?"
Don't look now but I think Allishun has pitched a tent and is living by the gate and every day tries to climb the fence back in.

Pixeltalk 644 desperate attention whore postings

02-02-06, 03:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pixeltalk Click to send private message to Pixeltalk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Which original HG will return to SO house?"
That should improve her upper body strength! (I'm sorry, "shtrength!")

VictoriaB 70 desperate attention whore postings

02-03-06, 04:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VictoriaB Click to send private message to VictoriaB Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Which original HG will return to SO house?"
OMG! Does anyone really think Allison will return for a THIRD time? That would be unbelievable, even by her standards! But you know, now that you mention it, I can sort of see Iyanla giving her another go.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •