The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Where can I find a photo of the 'winners' from episode 1"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Gina99 76 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-12-05, 03:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Gina99 Click to send private message to Gina99 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Where can I find a photo of the 'winners' from episode 1"
Does anyone know if I can find a photo from the end of the rose ceremony? I missed the last half hour of the show and can't remember the men by their names. Does anyone even have a list of names?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Where can I find a photo of the... txmomma26 01-12-05 1
   RE: Where can I find a photo of the... Gina99 01-12-05 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

txmomma26 5825 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-12-05, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail txmomma26 Click to send private message to txmomma26 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Where can I find a photo of the 'winners' from episode 1"
See this thread below

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/cgi-bin/dcboard.cgi?az=show_thread&om=994&forum=DCForumID42&omm=0

Gina99 76 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-12-05, 07:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Gina99 Click to send private message to Gina99 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Where can I find a photo of the 'winners' from episode 1"
LAST EDITED ON 01-12-05 AT 07:20 PM (EST)

There are photos of all 25 on that post. I didn't see a list of the men that received roses on the first episode.

Edited to say- I found the lise on another forum;

A.W., 27, Mortgage Consultant, who resides in Newport Beach, CA
Ben, 26, Ski Instructor, who resides in Aspen, CO
Fabrice, 28, Investor, who resides in New York, NY
Jason, 29, Motivational Speaker who resides in Fort Worth, TX
Jerry, 29, Art Gallery Director, who resides in Los Angeles, CA
John Paul, 25, Entrepreneur, who resides in Oklahoma City, OK
Josh, 28, Pro Marathoner, who resides in Murrieta, CA
Keith, 28, Welder, who resides in Encinitas, CA
Mark, 30, in Commercial Finance, who resides in Carlsbad, CA
Matt M., 32, Firefighter, who resides in Staten Island, NY
Michael, 31, Teacher, who resides in Monroe, MI
Ryan Sh., 28, Teacher, who resides in Manhattan Beach, CA
Ryan Sm., 34, Lawyer, New York, NY
Stu, 27, Lawyer, New York, NY
Wendell, 32, Entrepreneur, Chicago, IL

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •