The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Hawkeye 10: Episode 9"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-20-05, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Hawkeye 10: Episode 9"
LAST EDITED ON 04-22-05 AT 12:06 PM (EST)

Hawkeye 10: The Amazing Race, Episode 9

1. Lynn and Alex helped Meredith and Gretchen last week because “We want you to be in the finals with us”. What other things has Lynn or Alex said or done that, in hindsight, seem like (really funny) foreshadowing moments now?

2. What was the matter with zombie clue-delivery guy on the train?

3. Kelly excelled at both the horseback riding and camel racing. What other big, dumb animals can she control?

4. Why did Phil favour Meredith and Gretchen with a salute when they left the non-Pit Stop?

5. On the train, Amber revealed that Rob wouldn’t go to a scary movie with her. Why not?

6. Joyce said that Rob/Amber and Ron/Kelly’s alliance is temporary because Rob will do anything to get to the mat first. Which team will be stepping aside to let someone else win and why?

7. Two-parter:
While moving teak elephants, Gretchen climbed up into the basket on the elephant’s back and shouted commands to all and sundry.
a. What the hell was she thinking?
b. How did her screeching contribute to her team’s success at the task?

8. How could the Roadblock Fast Forward have been more traumatic for Joyce?

9. Speaking of Joyce’s new do, how can Uchenna ever possibly make this up to her?

10. Last week, all the teams chose the less physical task of delivering tea, instead of breaking coal. This week, all the teams chose the more physical task of moving unwieldy teak elephants. Why did they think that moving a 600-pound statue would be easy, but moving 175 pounds of coal would not?

Editted to thank Nutz for pointing out my (big freaking) error. I am a dork.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Hawkeye 10: Episode 9 arturbars 04-20-05 1
 RE: Hawkeye 10: Episode 9 mikey 04-20-05 2
 RE: Hawkeye 10: Episode 9 Molaholic 04-20-05 3
 RE: Hawkeye 10: Episode 9 LibraRising 04-21-05 4
   RE: Hawkeye 10: Episode 9 cahaya 04-21-05 6
 RE: Hawkeye 10: Episode 9 Cygnus X1 04-21-05 5
 RE: Hawkeye 10: Episode 9 ARnutz 04-22-05 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

arturbars 605 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-20-05, 11:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail arturbars Click to send private message to arturbars Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Hawkeye 10: Episode 9"

1. Lynn and Alex helped Meredith and Gretchen last week because “We want you to be in the finals with us”. What other things has Lynn or Alex said or done that, in hindsight, seem like (really funny) foreshadowing moments now?

"We will not rest until we beat Rob and Amber and get them out of the race!" (oh, wait - or was it some other hater-wannabe looser team that's has since been long gone (mom/son, team Bianca)?)

That dude smoked entirely too much hashish that night and just could not go to sleep, so CBS casted him on the spot.

Seriously though - that guy was a total creep. I think I would have screamed if he would wake me up in the middle of the night.

3. Kelly excelled at both the horseback riding and camel racing. What other big, dumb animals can she control?

She should have got on top of the elephant and gave Gretchen a run for her money!

4. Why did Phil favour Meredith and Gretchen with a salute when they left the non-Pit Stop?

He really thought that would be the last time he sees the old farts before they have a heart-attack!

5. On the train, Amber revealed that Rob wouldn’t go to a scary movie with her. Why not?

Actually, he does not like watching any movies with her, because he is tired of explaining things to her.

7. Two-parter: While moving teak elephants, Gretchen climbed up into the basket on the elephant’s back and shouted commands to all and sundry.

She wanted to get back to her Colonial British roots and expereince first hand what would it feel like to comand an army of barefeet indians from the top of the elephants back.

The unbareble sound of her screeching raputered the eardrums of all the stray dogs, cats and cows sending them running mad, in a hope that they would interfere with other teams.

8. How could the Roadblock have been more traumatic for Joyce?

If they would have not come fist, as i though they would.

9. Speaking of Joyce’s new do, how can Uchenna ever possibly make this up to her?

Try and grow his out.... LOL

10. Last week, all the teams chose the less physical task of delivering tea, instead of breaking coal. This week, all the teams chose the more physical task of moving unwieldy teak elephants. Why did they think that moving a 600-pound statue would be easy, but moving 175 pounds of coal would not?

These people just love bunching! One team goes to do somethign and they all follow.

mikey 1150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-20-05, 11:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mikey Click to send private message to mikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Hawkeye 10: Episode 9"
>1. Lynn and Alex helped Meredith
>and Gretchen last week because
>“We want you to be
>in the finals with us”.
> What other things has
>Lynn or Alex said or
>done that, in hindsight, seem
>like (really funny) foreshadowing moments
>now?
>
From the CBS website bio: "Alex has not informed his father about his sexual orientation, but he has introduced Lynn to his family."
Hey Dad -- watch any TV?

>
>2. What was the matter with
>zombie clue-delivery guy on the
>train?
>
Was told by Phil he could not be more interesting than Phil in delivering the clue.
>
>3. Kelly excelled at both the
>horseback riding and camel racing.
> What other big, dumb
>animals can she control?
>
The Congressman she works for.
>
>4. Why did Phil favour Meredith
>and Gretchen with a salute
>when they left the non-Pit
>Stop?
>
Well, he took everything else they had so he owed them that.
>
>5. On the train, Amber revealed
>that Rob wouldn’t go to
>a scary movie with her.
> Why not?
>
He would rather take the 4 hour penalty.

>6. Joyce said that Rob/Amber and
>Ron/Kelly’s alliance is temporary because
>Rob will do anything to
>get to the mat first.
> Which team will be
>stepping aside to let someone
>else win and why?
>
Lynn and Alex would have stopped right before the finish line to help an old lady cross the street, because they would prefer to criticize Romber for not stopping rather than win the million.
>
>7. Two-parter:
>While moving teak elephants, Gretchen climbed
>up into the basket on
>the elephant’s back and shouted
>commands to all and sundry.
>
>a. What the hell was she
>thinking?

Where do I insert the coins?

>b. How did her screeching contribute
>to her team’s success at
>the task?
>
Hey, she wasn't eliminated and still has all her hair -- enjoy the ride.
>
>8. How could the Roadblock have
>been more traumatic for Joyce?
>
If the ritual involved cutting off one's ovaries.
>
>9. Speaking of Joyce’s new do,
>how can Uchenna ever possibly
>make this up to her?
>
Stop telling bald jokes.
>
>10. Last week, all the teams
>chose the less physical task
>of delivering tea, instead of
>breaking coal. This week,
>all the teams chose the
>more physical task of moving
>unwieldy teak elephants. Why
>did they think that moving
>a 600-pound statue would be
>easy, but moving 175 pounds
>of coal would not?

Moving coal first requires you to join the union, which is a lot of paperwork.

Molaholic 9015 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-05, 09:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Hawkeye 10: Episode 9"
Hawkeye 10: The Amazing Race, Episode 9
That rowing motion way back when sure did look like they were sinking instead.

He had just finished reading, in one sitting, every thesd Spidey has ever posted.

She’s a beauty pageant winner – so anyone with an active male libido is putty in her hands.

Phil just found out Meredith is a War Veteran. (Spanish-American)

The theaters’ don’t allow people to bring in such a big load of bull****.

6. Joyce said that Rob/Amber and Ron/Kelly’s alliance is temporary because Rob will do anything to get to the mat first. Which team will be stepping aside to let someone else win and why?
Ron/Kelly will be stepping aside because of the knife Rob just thrust into Kelly’s duodenum.

7. Two-parter:
While moving teak elephants, Gretchen climbed up into the basket on the elephant’s back and shouted commands to all and sundry.
a. Think? Gretchen think? Talk about an oxymoron!
b. The natives thought that long time Indiaphile Yoko Ono had finally returned and wanted to give her the best tour possible.

Using hot wax as the depilatory medium. Really hot wax. Lava hot hot wax.

When she finally gets preggers, the baby will be delivered through Uchenna’s uretha.

ElphIKnow!

Yet another Syren gem © MMV
Now siggie-comment free!

LibraRising 2847 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-21-05, 00:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LibraRising Click to send private message to LibraRising Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Hawkeye 10: Episode 9"

"They're so stupid," regarding Meredith/Gretchen. Obviously, saying anything bad about the unstoppable duo is bad karma times 49. Rob better watch out.

Didn't you recognize him? That was Ray! He hasn't been handling the loss well.

Obviously, not herself.

He could hardly contain his excitement to tell them about the fourth place prize (edited out because of time): the first season of "Murder She Wrote" on DVD!

He's still really freaked out from reading the "Goosebumps" series a few years ago. "Texas Chainsaw Massacre" might stop the big lug's heart. Lynn will be sending him a copy of "The Ring" for Christmas.

Ron might step aside for Meredith when, in one of his many Iraq flashbacks, he mistakes him for Oliver North.

7. Two-parter:

a. "Maybe, if I sit up here, the people help us because they'll think I'm some sort of god, like the C-3PO to the Ewoks. Boy, that robot was a whiner in that movie."
b. Each shriek made the pain in Meredith's head a little worse, which took away from that tight feeling in his chest.

Only if Gretchen had done it, and then I had to watch the tape of her squawking about it on repeat 50 times.

Me again? Well, he could finally shave like I've been asking him to. No, not his head. You know, down there.

What was the other task, doing laundry? You think Amber or Kelly have ever done laundry in their lives? And as Lynn says, tie-dye is so Survivor: Pearl Islands.

Bow before the evil queen
How dare you insects come after ME!

cahaya 19891 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-05, 08:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Hawkeye 10: Episode 9"
>> 9. Speaking of Joyce’s new do, how can Uchenna ever possibly make this up to her?

>> Me again? Well, he could finally shave like I've been asking him to. No, not his head. You know, down there.

My sweet Joyce, not only will I shave every hair on my body for you for what you've done, after the race I'll even grow braids that would make Bob Marley jealous! You're a true sweetheart!

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-05, 06:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Hawkeye 10: Episode 9"

For a team that was ready to be in the finals, did you notice how many times they showed up at the mat wearing extra clothing? Boy, does that ooze confidence...

Ever see "Manos: The Hands of Fate"? That's what became of Torgo.

(sidesteps the obvious "Ron") Enough beauty pageant judges to win Miss SC back in 1964.

Because he thought they were about to die from exhaustion.

It might be too autobiographical for Rob.

The Red Sox, because they've ended their wait. (Didn't say it was a TAR team!)

7. Two-parter:

"I'm Kate Hepburn with a Lucille Ball voice, dammit!"

It wore down Meredith much more quickly, getting Kelly to eventually holler for help instead and finding her team much more sympathy.

Two words, courtesy of OT: The Brazilian.

Grow a 'fro. Or buy a wig.

They thought they would get more help from the locals, but little did they know there were 50 local kids hiding inside each elephant.

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-05, 09:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Hawkeye 10: Episode 9"

We have to beat Romber!!!

He had just taken part in the Indian head shaving ritual and could still not beleive he did it!

Probably oxes and most definitely asses!

He was trying to bid them farewell ahead of time because he too figured they didn't have a shot at staying in the race after this superleg.

Well, if he's too scared to eat 4 pounds of meat, what the heck makes you think he can handle a scary movie???

Ron/Kelly because Rob will suggest it and they will listen to him just like they did at that yield!

7. Two-parter:

She forgot who and where she was!

Weren't you watching? It didn't help at all!!!

Huh? You mean fast forward? Oh, well... if she had to shave other parts of her body too!

Give her lots of children!

Rob chose first and he is notsosmart, then the rest just always follow him!

'nutz: Proud member of the inoffensive OT Triumvirate... and Shroomhater! - shroom go boom!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •