The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"AI3 Anti-Bootee Game, W10 Results/FINALE Entry"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-20-04, 00:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"AI3 Anti-Bootee Game, W10 Results/FINALE Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 05-20-04 AT 00:53 AM (EST)

Finally, it's time for the finale....seems like this show lasts forever (thanks to FOX). This week, there are only four competitors who have a shot at winning, however, booted or new participants can play this week as well, they just won't be in it for the title. Before I get to the finale entry, I'll recap what happened last week......

Last week, Jasmine finally left the competition at the Final Three stage, and all of our current players managed to dodge the bullet and survive to the final week. The highest scorer on the week was last week's newcomer to the top group, sodiumswirl (31). The stakes were higher last week, and so were the scores...fighting out of the crowd of bootees was Ztugo (30), who is now in fourth place with a legitimate shot at winning. Leader djk (14) took a big hit, but still has a comfortable lead going into the finale, and also has the satisfaction of being the only player to have made it all the way safely. Here are the standings going into the finale......

Standings (After Week 10)

69 - djk
46 - ejm92
41 - sodiumswirl
30 - Ztugo

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The FINALE Entry - Finally, it's time....it's been a long season, and now comes the most cruel part of the game...almost like Simon Cowell himself designed it...in similar fashion to last season, the only way to win this game is to go with the winner in the Idol contest. You have a choice of two....choose one to be on your safe list, which you will gain 10 points for. If you choose the second place finisher, tough luck.....you're out. Here are the final two, brought to you by Coca-Cola....

Fantasia Barrino
Diana DeGarmo

Good luck.....entries are due by 8:00pm on Tuesday, and may not be changed past that point. If everyone is booted, I'll ignore that fact and go based upon points to determine the winner.

Booted Players: If you'd like to make the finale a little more interesting, I'll be holding a separate pool for bootees only. You'll get the official title of "Bootee Champion", if that means anything at all, lol. Same thing goes for you guys as it is for everyone; I'll tally up the results as soon as I can and let you know how things went.
Randy Man Bonus - Randy's "Man" Bonus has been 6 "Man"'s for the past two weeks...the same rules apply this week; guess how many times Randy will say "Man" on Tuesday's show. Bonus points are based on a 8/5/3/1 scale.
Tuesday Bonus Questions - Here are the bonus questions for Tuesday's show...remember this week that all bonus questions will pertain to Tuesday and Wednesday's shows only.....I'm not including flashback footage from previous shows when I look for bonus answers.

1. Will both Idols get a standing ovation (after a solo performance) from Paula this week? (2)
2. Which judge will be the first to say Diana's name? (3)
3. How many times will Simon say "Paula" on Tuesday? (5)
4. How many times will Ryan Seacrest say "Fantasia" on Tuesday's show? (8/5/3/1, just like the RMB)
Here are the Wednesday Bonus Questions....

1. Will either Randy or Simon wear a tie to the finale? (2)
2. Which judge will be the first to speak on Wednesday? (3)
3. How many different songs will the eventual winner sing live on Wednesday? (3)
4. Which former Final Two Contestant (Kelly, Justin, Ruben, or Clay) will first be seen on the finale Wednesday? (4)
Best of luck to everyone....all entries and all bonus questions are due by 8:00pm EST Tuesday.

Secret Balloting: Since it is so hard to pick one winner, and everyone else is likely to pick different than the leader, I'll set up a secret ballot for everyone, just in case they want to keep their picks private before the finale....since I'm in the game myself, it makes no sense to be sending me the ballots...can I please have a volunteer so that the players will have someone to send their ballots to? Thanks in advance, and if I get a volunteer, I'll make sure to post it here so you all know who to PM your answers to....the volunteer can then just forward everything to me anytime after 8pm Tuesday.

EDIT (Secret Balloting): Hey everyone, just wanted to make sure it was in this post that you can PM your ballots to true, who can then send me the ballots after the deadline so that everything remains fair for everyone...best of luck, and thanks again to true!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: AI3 Anti-Bootee Game, W10 Resul... true 05-20-04 1
   RE: AI3 Anti-Bootee Game, W10 Resul... ejm92 05-20-04 2
       RE: AI3 Anti-Bootee Game, W10 Resul... sodiumswirl 05-22-04 5
 RE: AI3 Anti-Bootee Game, W10 Resul... sodiumswirl 05-20-04 3
 RE: AI3 Anti-Bootee Game, W10 Resul... emydi 05-20-04 4
 RE: AI3 Anti-Bootee Game, W10 Resul... mystcjewel1 05-25-04 6
 Secret ballots true 05-27-04 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-20-04, 00:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: AI3 Anti-Bootee Game, W10 Results/FINALE Entry"
Since I'm out, I'll volunteer to take winners picks, ejm.

Congrats again to djk for an impressive victory!

Thanks ejm, for a fun game!

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-20-04, 00:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: AI3 Anti-Bootee Game, W10 Results/FINALE Entry"
Thanks a bunch for volunteering, you're awesome! You can just PM me the picks whenever you get a chance after the deadline has passed...hope you enjoy the finale!

sodiumswirl 79 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-22-04, 04:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sodiumswirl Click to send private message to sodiumswirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: AI3 Anti-Bootee Game, W10 Results/FINALE Entry"
I'm kinda new here... what does "PM"-ing mean exactly?

sodiumswirl 79 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-20-04, 07:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sodiumswirl Click to send private message to sodiumswirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: AI3 Anti-Bootee Game, W10 Results/FINALE Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 05-23-04 AT 00:11 AM (EST)

Switched to secret ballot via "PM"-ing true.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

05-20-04, 01:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: AI3 Anti-Bootee Game, W10 Results/FINALE Entry"
Safe: Fantasia

Randy Man: 5

Tuesday Bonus:

1. Yes
2. Randy
3. 4
4. 15

Wednesday Bonus:

1. No
2. Simon
3. 5
4. Kelly

emydi

mystcjewel1 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-25-04, 04:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mystcjewel1 Click to send private message to mystcjewel1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: AI3 Anti-Bootee Game, W10 Results/FINALE Entry"
Just for fun...lol

Safe:
Fantasia Barrino

RMB: 7

Tuesday Questions:
1. No
2. Randy
3. Three
4. Nine

Wednesday Questions:
1. Yes
2. Randy
3. Three
4. Ruben

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

05-27-04, 10:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Secret ballots"
I'm going to go ahead and post the secret ballots here, in the order they were received. I'll also send them to ejm so he can do a final tally.

djk

Safe this week: Fantasia

RMB: 8

Tuesday's bonus:
1. Yes
2. Randy
3. 3
4. 7

Wednesday's bonus:
1. No
2. Randy
3. 3
4. Clay

Ztugo

Safe:
Fantasia
RMB: 5

Tuesday:
1. No
2. Randy
3. Two
4. Thirteen

Wednesday:
1. No
2. Simon
3. Two
4. Justin

Sodiumswirl

SAFE: Fantasia Barrino

RMB 7

Tuesday Bonus Questions

1. Will both Idols get a standing ovation (after a solo performance) from Paula this week? yes
2. Which judge will be the first to say Diana's name? Randy
3. How many times will Simon say "Paula" on Tuesday? 4
4. How many times will Ryan Seacrest say "Fantasia" on Tuesday's show? 16

Here are the Wednesday Bonus Questions

1. Will either Randy or Simon wear a tie to the finale? no
2. Which judge will be the first to speak on Wednesday? Paula
3. How many different songs will the eventual winner sing live on Wednesday? 4
4. Which former Final Two Contestant (Kelly, Justin, Ruben, or Clay) will first be seen on the finale Wednesday? Ruben

Pepito

SAFE

Fantasia!

RMB: 4

Tues Bonus
1. Yes
2. Randy
3. 2
4. 7

Wed Bonus
1. No
2. Randy
3. 4
4. Reuben

ejm92

Winner: Fantasia Barrino

Randy Man Bonus - 17

Tuesday Bonus Questions -
1. Will both Idols get a standing ovation (after a solo performance) from Paula this week? Yes (2)
2. Which judge will be the first to say Diana's name? Randy (3)
3. How many times will Simon say "Paula" on Tuesday? Two (5)
4. How many times will Ryan Seacrest say "Fantasia" on Tuesday's show? 17 Times (8/5/3/1, just like the RMB)
--------------------------------------------------
Wednesday Bonus
1. Will either Randy or Simon wear a tie to the finale? Yes (2)
2. Which judge will be the first to speak on Wednesday? Simon (3)
3. How many different songs will the eventual winner sing live on Wednesday? Three (3)
4. Which former Final Two Contestant (Kelly, Justin, Ruben, or Clay) will first be seen on the finale Wednesday? Clay (4)

Good Luck! Thanks again to ejm92 for a great game!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •