The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"live newswire story "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Freebird 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-17-01, 11:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Freebird Click to send private message to Freebird Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"live newswire story "
On this Survivor Blows, to your left,Go to the live newswire stories.episode 9 spoilers. Could this be real?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: live newswire story SurvivorBlows 03-17-01 1
   Realitytvfans.com shakes the clown 03-17-01 2
       RE: Realitytvfans.com Minstrel 03-18-01 3
           Heate to say this.. VampKira 03-18-01 4
               RE: Heate to say this.. Minstrel 03-18-01 5
                   RE: Hate to say this.. Kokoro 03-18-01 6
                       RE: Hate to say this.. VampKira 03-18-01 7
                       Get-Sick-Quick Nick AyatollahKhomeini 03-18-01 8
                           RE: Get-Sick-Quick Nick Minstrel 03-19-01 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-17-01, 11:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: live newswire story "
...you know, this is why I don't care for RealityTVFans -- they seem to post any old junk in an attempt to generate more page views.

This story is a pure hoax -- blindfolded Marco Polo on horses with big wooden poles, come on? -- we already discussed it here a couple of days ago:

http://community.survivorblows.com/boards/DCForumID2/987.shtml

...and RTF copy/pastes it from Usenet without so much as a single comment as to how absurd it is -- and really do their fans a disservice in the process.

(not to mention they are arrogant -- "The Fastest Growing Web Community in Reality Shows" -- ya right, what, did they take a poll or something? ...their "community", at least as measured by their message board, is 204 people. That probably puts them 20th if they are lucky)

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-17-01, 12:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Realitytvfans.com"
>...you know, this is why I
>don't care for RealityTVFans --
>they seem to post any
>old junk in an attempt
>to generate more page views.

.....that site is run by a bunch of morons for a bunch of morons...the lady who runs that site (MissMary) is a complete imbecile....she posts every spoiler that is emailed to her w/ no concern to its validity....during the mole she is the moron who posted a spoiler claiming that she had inside infor that Wendy was the mole....well, needless to say, Wendy was eliminated from the game 2 days later.

Just to put that site in perspective, the average age of the posters there is somewhere around 75 and their absolute favorite show is Big Brother.

I only go there now to check out news stories and to see what those clowns will say next....I read the other day a post by MissMary endorsing this spoiler as "very believable"....you would have to be certifiably retarded to actually fall for this "spoiler", let alone post it as news.

Minstrel 422 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-18-01, 05:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Minstrel Click to send private message to Minstrel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Realitytvfans.com"
And so, the only thing spoiler wise that indicates Rodger is next is weight loss, which doesn't fit IMO. His parties are already proven false. Anything else? Anyone want to bring up Nick's sickness instead or Elisabeth's attempt at tearing apart Ogakor?

VampKira 4433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-18-01, 05:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VampKira Click to send private message to VampKira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Heate to say this.."
LAST EDITED ON 03-18-01 AT 05:49 AM (EST)

Well, about Nick's sickness, assuming this is true, and assuming that MB didn't edit out the fact that Nick is a hard workin' man on that island, He appears on screen to be lazy and not much of a contributor..and I know from experience that even when you are eating healthy, if you are immobile day after day, and not feeling well to boot.. your energy level dives. Every day it gets harder to drag your ass up and do something. Soon you're not good for $hit!

I guess what I'm trying to say is that assuming that he is sick, we could also assume he may be the weakest, and therefore the next "target", a la Gervase.

Alot of assuming I know.. But what else is there right?

Oh oh.., it's about sunrise...gotta go..

**GO NICK****HANG IN THERE BABY!!***KEEP A LOW(ER) PROFILE!****
"No sign of the morning coming, you've been left on your own, like a rainbow in the dark."-Ronnie James Dio

03-18-01, 07:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Minstrel Click to send private message to Minstrel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Heate to say this.."
VK, absolutely! I checked out the CBS web site to hear his short video and he is sick. When he plopped off his perch after 90 minutes, I thought he was a wuss, but then hearing this video, the man is sick. He still may be lazy, but I give him the benefit of the doubt. Also, Alicia in an interview after she was booted said Nick was a bit "thick." Evidently, MB has little problem editing Nick. He has virtually nothing to say or else it's irrelevant.

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-18-01, 11:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Hate to say this.."
<<He has virtually nothing to say or else it's irrelevant.>>

Maybe....but at least he'd be the dork. I'm pretty sure they have these interviews everyday and they all get asked pretty much the same questions, so he must have ~something~ more than what we've been shown.

Ooooh watch out everyone there's a "crack" in the alliance. Yeah, maybe; If crack was slang for millionaire.

Kimmi! Get back here!

VampKira 4433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-18-01, 11:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VampKira Click to send private message to VampKira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Hate to say this.."
LAST EDITED ON 03-19-01 AT 00:12 AM (EST)

Just one more thing..weather it is in vain or not....

**GO NICK**
"No sign of the morning coming, you've been left on your own, like a rainbow in the dark."-Ronnie James Dio

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-18-01, 11:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Get-Sick-Quick Nick"
LAST EDITED ON 03-19-01 AT 00:11 AM (EST)

Nick is so far under the radar he could be a Stealth bomber. But I agree with Kokoro -- he is giving interviews every day, and even if he is completely vapid, Burn-it could play the story as "look how dumb this guy is for someone going to Harvard Law." Instead, Burn-it has just ignored him through the last two episodes. All we know about Nick is that he's sick. Sorry, folks, but Kokoro has the right take: Nick's time is not up yet.

Edited to add: Gervase was voted off when he was the strongest. In fact, he said that he dared the Tagi at TC, saying that if they didn't vote him off, he was going to win the rest of the ICs. Tagi didn't take the dare ... and then Kelly won all the remaining ICs, proving that it could be done. If Nick is the weakest, it seems to me that it's in Ogakor's interest to keep him around as long as possible.
Final four: 1st Keith, 2nd Amber, 3rd Tina, 4th Colby

03-19-01, 02:24 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Get-Sick-Quick Nick"
If Nick can't win immunity challenges and Ogakor wants to keep him, why pick on Rodger? Votes don't matter being up two people, and they know he has fallen down in challenges and has sat out in at least two. They shouldn't target him either. That leaves Elisabeth as the Kucha target. She tried to break up the Ogakors, and isn't sick (that we know of). Isn't she a bigger threat?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •