The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Best quote of Episode 1"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

BriarRosie 990 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-11-05, 06:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BriarRosie Click to send private message to BriarRosie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Best quote of Episode 1"
I enjoyed episode 1 of "The Bachelorette", and I can't wait to start reading the summaries.

But, just for fun, I thought I'd share my favorite quote from last night. I might be paraphrasing, as I watched it live.

Jen (behind the scenes at firefighter Matt's interview):
"There's a fire in my pants I need you to put out..."

Heheheheh. That was so spontaneous and fun.

And three random thoughts:

1. Please shoot the person who wanted Redneck Hairdresser Alcoholic to be cast in the show. (shudder)

2. I'm from the Chicago area, and I was rooting for the Chicago boys. I was feeling for Dave after that swoon. Poor guy didn't have a chance.

3. I thought Stu's head would explode during the Rose Ceremony.
Hmm. Meredith had a stalker, too. That guy didn't last long.

That's it for now. Let's talk amongst ourselves. ;)

Lori

Survivor: Adventurers Club
Outdrink, Outlaugh, Outkungaloosh!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Best quote of Episode 1 SilverStar 01-11-05 1
   RE: Best quote of Episode 1 txmomma26 01-12-05 4
   RE: Best quote of Episode 1 BriarRosie 01-12-05 6
       RE: Best quote of Episode 1 ballardgirl 01-15-05 7
 RE: Best quote of Episode 1 34_4vr 01-11-05 2
   RE: Best quote of Episode 1 imeldawannabe 01-11-05 3
       RE: Best quote of Episode 1 Loree 01-12-05 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-11-05, 06:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Best quote of Episode 1"
I don't remember the exact quotes, but I was LMAO at Chris Harrison making fun of Chris the drunken cowboy as the credits were rolling. It's nice that after what, 8 seasons? we finally get to see him have a personality. And a snarky one, at that!

Handcrafted by RollDdice, Inspired by Monstah (who are both truly fabulous)
I'll have to re-watch that part to see what the actual quotes were.

txmomma26 5825 desperate attention whore postings

01-12-05, 09:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail txmomma26 Click to send private message to txmomma26 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Best quote of Episode 1"
I loved that too - finally he gets to be shown as a real person! Now, who's wondering about Chris and Jen hooking up? Hmm....

BriarRosie 990 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-12-05, 01:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BriarRosie Click to send private message to BriarRosie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Best quote of Episode 1"
Dang, I wish I remembered those quotes! Both Jen and Chris Harrison showed some snarky sides. I never saw that side of Jen before. I just think it was "Tell him I have a fire in my pants and I need him to put it out"....that was enough for me to lose it!

Loved Chris's take on the drunken Chris. I think Chris Harrison is married, as someone in this thread asked about him.
LOL!

Lori

Survivor: Adventurers Club
Outdrink, Outlaugh, Outkungaloosh!

ballardgirl 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-15-05, 02:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ballardgirl Click to send private message to ballardgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Best quote of Episode 1"
One of the lines was "You're cooler than a bucket of free beer."

There was another one that was something like "You know how fried chicken is when you take it out of the oil? That's how hot you are." I'm not sure of the right wording on that one and we completely missed one more of the lines because we were laughing too hard.

I have to admit, I almost wish she'd kept the Lush Cowboy around for a little longer. He was definitely entertaining!

34_4vr 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-11-05, 07:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 34_4vr Click to send private message to 34_4vr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Best quote of Episode 1"
don't remember who said it or the exact verbage, but one of the guys said during his description of what he was looking for said "I want someone who I'm totally hot for and she feels the same about me." Short, sweet, to the point.

imeldawannabe 57 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-11-05, 08:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail imeldawannabe Click to send private message to imeldawannabe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Best quote of Episode 1"
Okay, I don't remember the name of the guy who fainted, but I do remember his opening bit. Something about I work out and I like to wear tight clothes. Guess they were too tight and cut off his circulation!

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

01-12-05, 09:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Best quote of Episode 1"
Oh, was he the one who talked about the tight clothes? Too funny...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •