The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"IS THIS TRUE? "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Ummm let me think 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-17-01, 02:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ummm%20let%20me%20think Click to send private message to Ummm%20let%20me%20think Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"IS THIS TRUE? "
On Friday March 9th we had Matt Hasselbeck the quarterback for the Seattle Seahawks as a guest. Matt's a former Boston College kid and a local boy from the Boston Area. His brother is Tim Hasselbeck boyfriend of Elisabeth - towards the end of the interview one of my hosts Gerry Callahan posed the question to Matt that he's not going to be the most famous person in the family anymore now that Elisabeth is on Survivor. His reaction to the question was she's already more famous than me. In turn Gerry replied are you telling us something we don't know. "Does she win, is this a scoop? His answer and I quote: " yeah she won! I mean she's a winner. As soon as he said yeah she won, he quickly changed his tune cause he knew he said something he wasn't suppose to and he tried to talk his way out of the answer.

IS THIS TRUE?? DON'T JUMP ALL OVER ME THIS TIME .....
I just wanna know if this actually happened?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: IS THIS TRUE? shakes the clown 03-17-01 1
   RE: IS THIS TRUE? cindy129 03-17-01 2
       RE: IS THIS TRUE? Lurking 03-18-01 4
 RE: IS THIS TRUE? SurvivorBlows 03-17-01 3
   D&C AyatollahKhomeini 03-19-01 5
 RE: IS THIS TRUE? MistyG 03-19-01 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-17-01, 02:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: IS THIS TRUE? "
Yes, its true but has ZERO spoiler value...first of all, what he said in no way implies that she is the winner...what he said was true in a sense, every person who got picked for the show is "the winner", they had to beat out 60,000 people just to get there..so that is one reason that no one is giving this any spoiler credit.

The second reason is that there is NO WAY the brother of the boyfriend of one of the contestants knows what happens...think about it....these guys would lose any winnings they have if they got caught giving up the secrets of the show...so who would be the LEAST LIKELY to talk about what happened, the person with the most to lose, i.e. the million dollar winner...so there is no way the winner would risk blowing it to let her boyfriend's brother know.

Also, if the Lock box theory is true, then no one would know who the winner is at this point...Alicia said that she doesn't know who the winner is, Bitchell on teh other hand, said that he did know who won.

That should answer your question.....if you have time you might want to peruse through the pages on the board cause all these spoilers and many others have been discussed and debated in detail.

cindy129 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-17-01, 11:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cindy129 Click to send private message to cindy129 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: IS THIS TRUE? "
Another quote of Matt Hassleback's from cnnsi's Friday March 16th interview.

Question: Matt, any gossip on Survivor II since your brother Tim is going out with Elisabeth?
Matt Hasselbeck: My only gossip is, I really have no gossip. I think she is portrayed pretty fairly, but I would hate to see how I would be portrayed if I hadn't eaten for 42 days.

I believe that this implies that she last 42 days and that she may not maintain her nice girl image. I agree that Matt doesn't know the winner, but he might know if she is worried about being portrayed badly by her play near the 42 day mark.

Lurking 156 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-18-01, 02:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lurking Click to send private message to Lurking Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: IS THIS TRUE? "
I think Matt was only referring to the duration of the show and wasn't implying that Elisabeth never got voted out.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-17-01, 11:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: IS THIS TRUE? "
LAST EDITED ON 03-17-01 AT 11:30 AM (EST)

>one of my hosts Gerry
>Callahan posed the question to

Is this Meterperel?

Just joking... I already know the answer. Being a D&C regular listener (should I admit that?), I listened to that interview that morning as well, but didn't think too much about it, at first I thought it might mean something, but the more I thought about it, the less I figured he would actually know anything.

...you know, for the Survivor fans they seem to be, what's it take for D&C to give SB a plug, the site is based out of practically their own backyard.

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-19-01, 02:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "D&C"
You know, I'm also a D&C regular listener in the mornings (for those of you not from the Boston area, D&C is John Dennis and Gerry Callahan, who host a morning (6-10 am) sports-oriented talk show on Boston's WEEI, 850 AM). A plug for SB would be nice, especially since it would give them an opportunity to bash the Herald for refusing to acknowledge SB earlier in the season ...

MistyG 45 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-19-01, 02:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MistyG Click to send private message to MistyG Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: IS THIS TRUE? "
It could be that the term "winner" was used in a different way than referred. I'm on the west coast, so didn't hear this interview... but since I don't feel like looking up a ton of past postings I am glad that you posted this information. It may mean nothing in the long run, but it is interesting to note that he mentioned a 42 day stay of sorts...thanks ummm

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •