The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"the bb house gets a new housemate?!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

bluejackethockey 84 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-31-01, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bluejackethockey Click to send private message to bluejackethockey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"the bb house gets a new housemate?!!"
cookie monster kent calls himself the 'general' but goes around kissing everyone's ass

Bunky - he's pretty paranoid that he wouldn't survive eviction if he was nominated. the fact that kent was considering nominating him under the guise of 'being creative' is illogical. i'd like to see spunky nominate kent as equal retribution. whoever gets the 3 minute phonecall needs to call a salon to come in and wax this guy.
Hardy - he's still got a 'get a out-of-jail free card' for nominating the smoochies. nicole's crying fits are starting to rub off on him. pretty likely he'll make the final 4.
Kent - the fact that he rubs the HOHR position in everyone's face convinces me he cheated to get there and that he'll get nominated for being an abusive idiot. his indecisivness about who he should nominate and his badgering of everyone else to find out was annoying. make a decision and quit being a wuss about it. and quit bitchin about not having coors light, start bitching about not having cristale and beluga caviar.
Krista - white trash
Mike - nice touch with the little stepping stone thing, it just might work...(see 'Krista' above). keep working the dracula bit...that also might work. while it would be entertaining to watch v-ice could antagonize cookie monster kent all week and get him to blow up, mike has to rally for support to stay. on second thought - you're a gonner, have some fun with it - raid the HOHR palace, steal his sheets, douse him with water in the middle of the night...make him miserable
Monica - doing a great job avoiding conflict and staying out of the mix. i'm counting her in the for the final 4.
Nicole - i forget what she cried about this week...but i know she did
Will - i can't blame him for making a deal with cookie monster & i think it'll be worse for kent when word of it leaks than for will since doctor strangelove has no intention of keeping it. in fact...doc should leak it himself, claim that he turned kent down. TOP would burn kent for it. neither one of these guys will make final 4 b/c they are both liars & cheaters.

didn't the last bb have some sort of house pets? i seem to remember a dog & some chickens or something, maybe ducks? anyway, where's the token house pet at? i say bring in a racoon or a bobcat - something to get that place jumpin. maybe a parrot & challenge the house to teach him curse words directed at jeff probst. and make them earn their food, that little quiz was way to easy despite that 'trick' pear question - make them mud wrestle for it or shoot paintballs at each other. maybe they should invite johnny knoxville & his buddies to spend the week.

final 4: hardy-boy, harmonica, krista, bunky

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: the bb house gets a new housema... Fast Eddie 07-31-01 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Fast Eddie 625 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-31-01, 12:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fast%20Eddie Click to send private message to Fast%20Eddie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: the bb house gets a new housemate?!!"
>didn't the last bb have some
>sort of house pets? i
>seem to remember a dog
>& some chickens or something,
>maybe ducks? anyway, where's the
>token house pet at? i
>say bring in a racoon
>or a bobcat - something
>to get that place jumpin.
>maybe a parrot & challenge
>the house to teach him
>curse words directed at jeff
>probst. and make them earn
>their food

How about a small pig? Then withhold the pork chops and bacon and give each person a knife. Whoever kills the pig gets to dive into a bonfire.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •