The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Stop berating Ian..only, Teri's no angel too."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

ALT 28 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-17-02, 06:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ALT Click to send private message to ALT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Stop berating Ian..only, Teri's no angel too."
When Teri and Ian the jerk reached the pit stop, i remembered hearing Teri said,' When push come to shove, we will shove together.'It gives me the impression that she didn't disapprove of Ian's actions and behavior at all during the race. I could still remember the disgustingly proud face of hers when Ian managed to replace the diesel with petrol single-handedly.

Maybe they deserved each other.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Stop berating Ian..only, Teri's... Zman 11-17-02 1
   RE: Stop berating Ian..only, Teri's... Goober 11-17-02 2
 RE: Stop berating Ian..only, Teri's... Skilinopia 11-18-02 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Zman 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-17-02, 07:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Zman Click to send private message to Zman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Stop berating Ian..only, Teri's no angel too."
I agree they do deserve each other, they seem to be running a pretty good race on there own....bickering and all...they are not leeches like some of the others, they don't seem to need the help of any other team while racing so maybe they really are a team that does shove together when it counts? lets keep watching, "K&G", "JVJ", and team "IT" all the way!!!!

Goober 209 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-17-02, 09:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Goober Click to send private message to Goober Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Stop berating Ian..only, Teri's no angel too."
Ian might be a jackass but Teri loves her Jackass, that's why they've been married forever. She seems to be a "stand by your grumps" mam which is not exactly the same as "stand for your grumps" gran. To date she's done nothing obnoxious that we've seen to class her a fellow jackass. Anyone would be mighty jubilant if their partner could get their vehicle going again in the dead of the night. Andrew would be doing double backflips under the same circumstances.

Skilinopia 108 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-18-02, 04:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Skilinopia Click to send private message to Skilinopia Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Stop berating Ian..only, Teri's no angel too."
I totally agree too! Like I was insisting in my previous tread. It is true that Teri hasn't done anything bad yet, but just by being Ian partner, it is a crime itself.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •