The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Colleen played the game more than we seen!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Dreamingofcolleen 73 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-11-00, 05:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dreamingofcolleen Click to send private message to Dreamingofcolleen Click to check IP address of the poster
"Colleen played the game more than we seen!"
I found the preview for EP12 very interesting. Espically the comment that Sue made regarding Colleen. In a qucik shot we hear Sue say that Colleen told her that Kelley was not in the alliance, and was trying to play both sides (not an exact quote, but same idea). Kelley responds by questioning why Sue would believe someone off the island over her. Sue aggressivly tells Kelley that she trusts Colleen more than Kelley. This tells several things:

1. Most importantly it tells that Colleen in fact played more of the game than shown. Meaning she must have told Sue Kelley's intentions in hopes that she would create tension in the group to try to save herself. It also means she associated more with Sue and possibly the alliance more than shown. Also, Colleen wasn't naive to the other players.

2. It shows that Colleen will probably not vote for Kelley if Kelley makes the final two, since she has already betrayed her once before and obviously doesn't like her that much to hide a secret. Moreover, it shows that Colleen likes Sue more than Kelley and the possible others left.

3. It's possible that this comment contributed to the destruction of the alliance. This is one of the most heated scenes we have seen so far. Colleen may have killed Kelley's chances of winning, or surviving this week with this secret.

4. Colleen had a profound influence on the island and America. In the new Rattana alliance she was able to win the trust of Sue, who is very untrusting (Rich and Kelley) and Rich who even showed some emotion to voting her off. All in a relatively short time. This may of been why she was voted off. In America ppl love her (including myslef).

I think that this small comment that has be overlooked by many has many interesting implications. I would appreicate someone posting this on the survivor sucks board, and please respond. Thanks for reading!

PS: Can anyone transcribe the Kelley/Sue argument, and can anyone date it? I'm guessing the scene is from E12.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Colleen played the game more th... Dreamingofcolleen 08-12-00 1
   RE: Colleen played the game more th... meg2000 08-12-00 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Dreamingofcolleen 73 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-12-00, 00:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dreamingofcolleen Click to send private message to Dreamingofcolleen Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Colleen played the game more than we seen!"
Another interesting comment that Colleen made in the middle part of the series a statement that the winner will be someone who does not deserve the money. It is possible that this statement was made later in the series and placed in an earlier episode strategically. It could be from E11 when she knew she was going to be outed and realized who was left and to what lows they would go (Backstabbing and double-crossing occured while she was there). I think this could be a clue alerting us that someone we dont think deserves the money wins, ie Rich, Sue, or Kelley. I realize that at the time of this statement she didn't know who won, but it makes me wonder why it would be included at all if it didn't mean something. But I guess only time will tell.

meg2000 28 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-12-00, 09:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail meg2000 Click to send private message to meg2000 Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Colleen played the game more than we seen!"
We also hear Colleens monologue about everyone having various alliances, Sue with Rich, Rich with Rudy, Sean with Rich, Sue with Kelly, Kelly with Pagong, Kelly with her tatoo...you know the speech. She knew what was going on and it seems had the inside on more than it appeared from what we are shown. Gerv probably knew more than the show let on too. That is what irritates me with the editing. I want to see the true story. Not, the editing rooms wierd twist of a story where they lead you down one path the whole show and something else happens. It is a waste of time and doesn't show the audience the real story...like with Colleens comment "it's all about sex." Which was one partial sentence smacked down in the middle of the tape and related to nothing. But, MB wanted us all to believe that there was hot steamy island sex so they could put it on all the commercials and their ratings would soar.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •