The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"You're Cut Off."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-08-10, 06:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Exit one."
It almost makes me wish for a reunion show, because the immediate question -- one which doesn't get an answer within the structure of the main series -- turns into 'Is she still cut off?' A yes would explain the crocodile tantrum on her way out: not only did someone else wind up telling her what to do after all, but now she gets to do it without spending everyone else's money. Oh, the pain. Oh, the torture. Oh, the injustice of someone around her having real eyelashes.

That would be a perfect fate for Chrissy, wouldn't it? Beyotched her way back home and found out her departure meant she wasn't going to have a home at all. But don't worry -- with her beauty, she'll have no problems entering the modeling industry. Or getting a new sponsor. Or offending everyone around her to the point where someone finally caves in her face. Two days, tops -- one if she makes it into modeling. But for now, she just goes into this show's history book as The One Who Couldn't Even Be Bothered To Fake It.

You have to think the others have considered that no-more-cash-ever angle, and that's why you're not seeing a mass exodus. For one -- maybe two -- you might have gotten to the 'it's an interesting experience' stage, but I still feel a lot of them are just going through this to get their credit cards back. If they felt acting out would get them tossed with all funds restored, we would have seen a mass exodus already. The fear that Chrissy is now permanently locked into The Unemployable Life -- that's keeping them in the house. For now.

But it wasn't good enough for Chrissy. And nothing ever will be.

Minor notes:

This is Erica's second tour of duty on a reality show: it turns out she was a contestant for the hand of an ABC Bachelor, Rome edition. And she was hated there. (I honestly didn't know this until last night. I just despise Chris Harrison that much.) So basically, nothing's changed: put Erica in a house full of females and watch the cluelessness fly...

So basically, every time a reality cast visits a temple, someone's going to walk out?

While the no-makeup confrontation was effective, I'm not sure about the format for the rest of the day's challenge. It didn't feel as if the temple visit did anything beyond a momentary impression. (I would have left them there for a couple of days, if the monks had permitted it.) And the photo shoot just got a few of them deeper into Diva Mode.

So Laura came into the house in jeans and a t-shirt, without makeup. And Chrissy? Couldn't be bothered to openly notice. (Or at least not notice in a way that was recorded.) So did Chrissy have any legitimate points there? Because it wasn't the worst idea to do it at the challenge: put everyone on equal footing. Or it wouldn't have been coming from someone else -- but Chrissy just seemed to want the focus off herself while continuing to push every boundary she could see.

And personally, I would have given VIP to Amber. Gia's pushing her luck, and she's too petty to have power.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 You're Cut Off.   Estee     06-10-10       
   RE: You're Cut Off.   kidflash212     06-13-10     1  
     RE: You're Cut Off.   Estee     06-13-10     2  
   Fair warning.   Estee     06-15-10     3  
   Episode #2.   Estee     06-17-10     4  
     RE: Episode #2.   LFJ     06-18-10     5  
     RE: Episode #2.   udg     06-19-10     6  
         RE: Episode #2.   kidflash212     06-19-10     7  
         RE: Episode #2.   Estee     06-20-10     9  
             RE: Episode #2.   udg     06-21-10     10  
                 RE: Episode #2.   Estee     06-21-10     11  
   RE: You're Cut Off.   Puffy     06-20-10     8  
     RE: You're Cut Off.   krismiss2us     06-22-10     12  
         RE: You're Cut Off.   kidflash212     06-23-10     13  
             RE: You're Cut Off.   Estee     06-23-10     14  
   Oh yikes!   Snidget     06-23-10     15  
   Episode #3   Estee     06-24-10     16  
   Episode #4 preview.   Estee     06-30-10     17  
     RE: Episode #4 preview.   kidflash212     07-02-10     18  
         RE: Episode #4 preview.   Estee     07-03-10     19  
             RE: Episode #4 preview.   kidflash212     07-05-10     20  
     RE: Episode #4 preview.   Starshine     07-05-10     21  
   Exit one.   Estee     07-08-10     22  
   The Great Outdoors Bitchfest...   Estee     07-13-10     23  
     RE: The Great Outdoors Bitch...   thndrkttn     07-15-10     24  
         RE: The Great Outdoors Bitch...   Estee     07-15-10     25  
   The PATH out.   Estee     07-20-10     26  
     RE: The PATH out.   LFJ     07-21-10     27  
         RE: The PATH out.   Estee     07-21-10     28  
             RE: The PATH out.   LFJ     07-21-10     29  
   Finale.   Estee     07-27-10     30  
     RE: Finale.   arkiegrl     07-28-10     31  
         RE: Finale.   Estee     07-28-10     32  
         RE: Finale.   kidflash212     07-10-16     33  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •