The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Duel 12/21/2006 Discussion"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-21-06, 09:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Duel 12/21/2006 Discussion"
Is this show STILL on? Will Svetty make it to the final? Will Diem continue to be...well Diem? Let's chat about it here.

I finally blogged

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Duel 12/21/2006 Discussion myluckycharms 12-21-06 1
 RE: The Duel 12/21/2006 Discussion arkiegrl 12-21-06 2
   RE: The Duel 12/21/2006 Discussion DaveThe Dude 12-22-06 3
       RE: The Duel 12/21/2006 Discussion volsfan 12-22-06 4
       RE: The Duel 12/21/2006 Discussion myluckycharms 12-22-06 5
           RE: The Duel 12/21/2006 Discussion DaveThe Dude 12-22-06 6
               RE: The Duel 12/21/2006 Discussion myluckycharms 12-23-06 7
 RE: The Duel 12/21/2006 Discussion maryellennaco 12-23-06 8
   RE: The Duel 12/21/2006 Discussion DaveThe Dude 12-23-06 9
   RE: The Duel 12/21/2006 Discussion eire_heart74 12-23-06 10
 RE: The Duel 12/21/2006 Discussion flipxcyd 12-24-06 11
   RE: The Duel 12/21/2006 Discussion nazpink 12-24-06 12
       RE: The Duel 12/21/2006 Discussion DaveThe Dude 12-25-06 13
           RE: The Duel 12/21/2006 Discussion volsfan 12-25-06 14
               RE: The Duel 12/21/2006 Discussion DaveThe Dude 12-26-06 15
                   RE: The Duel 12/21/2006 Discussion eire_heart74 12-26-06 16
                       RE: The Duel 12/21/2006 Discussion volsfan 12-26-06 19
                           RE: The Duel 12/21/2006 Discussion DaveThe Dude 12-26-06 20
 RE: The Duel 12/21/2006 Discussion Pretty_Kitty 12-26-06 17
   RE: The Duel 12/21/2006 Discussion niki12 12-26-06 18
       RE: The Duel 12/21/2006 Discussion ikumalof 01-01-07 21
           RE: The Duel 12/21/2006 Discussion FlowerChild 01-02-07 22
               RE: The Duel 12/21/2006 Discussion DaveThe Dude 01-02-07 23

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

myluckycharms 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-21-06, 10:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail myluckycharms Click to send private message to myluckycharms Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Duel 12/21/2006 Discussion"
ding dong, the witch's monkey is dead!!!!!!!!!!!!
("i'm so tough, i will kill you! i am nuts")LMAO

yea!

go svetlana

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

arkiegrl 9421 desperate attention whore postings

12-21-06, 10:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Duel 12/21/2006 Discussion"
Did this make sense to anyone else? "I had the strength, I had the power", but it was the fault of her body that she lost? Wouldn't the fact that your body gave out mean you *didn't* have the strength or power? *rolls eyes*

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-22-06, 01:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Duel 12/21/2006 Discussion"
I taped tonight's episode and watched it late. Much to my horror, the first 10 minutes didn't tape, and the entire final duel was not there either. Who on earth won???

12-22-06, 06:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Duel 12/21/2006 Discussion"
Svetty won!

12-22-06, 07:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail myluckycharms Click to send private message to myluckycharms Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Duel 12/21/2006 Discussion"
dave, is santa bringing you a new recorder?

12-22-06, 08:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Duel 12/21/2006 Discussion"
Thanks for asking! I think Santa needs to bring me alot more than a new recorder. Maybe a Diem being eaten by a shark during one of the events, or maybe a new cast for the Real World! Yeah! That's what I want for Christmas!!!!

(That and maybe a few large garbage bags to clean up all my wine bottles)

More wine!!

12-23-06, 01:09 PM (EST)
7. "RE: The Duel 12/21/2006 Discussion"
Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, Happy Hannaka, Feliz Navidad -
hope that covers everyone!

Dave, I do hope you get a DVR and some trash cans!

Let's all go enjoy some of the REAL WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-23-06, 04:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The Duel 12/21/2006 Discussion"
The totally HILARIOUS part of the show was when Kina was boo-hooing to EVERY LIVING SOUL after she was beaten. WAAAA!! I want my mommy! Oh wait, that's the RW Denver. Oops!
Still, I'm glad Svetlana beat the crap out of her, now if we can only get rid of the wicked wig of the south, we'll be good! That cancer can only take you so far!

12-23-06, 05:37 PM (EST)
9. "RE: The Duel 12/21/2006 Discussion"
"The Wicked Wig of the South!" WaaHaaaaaaaa!!!!! That's a GREAT way of summing up Diem the Dogface Dirtball!! Way to go!!

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings

12-23-06, 09:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: The Duel 12/21/2006 Discussion"

>Still, I'm glad Svetlana beat the
>crap out of her, now

Me too! Didn't think much of her on her season of the Real World but it's sure nice to see someone new on this show and not the same old tired whiners!!!

flipxcyd 1053 desperate attention whore postings

12-24-06, 07:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flipxcyd Click to send private message to flipxcyd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: The Duel 12/21/2006 Discussion"
I lvoe you Svetlana! Kick those girls' arses! Jodi...YOU'RE next.

Got Tribe?
Are you on the list?

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings

12-24-06, 09:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: The Duel 12/21/2006 Discussion"
Missed most of the episode but did get the enjoyment of seeing Kina go. First off, Kina needs to practice fake crying cause through all that boo hooing not a single tear drop fell.

12-25-06, 01:40 AM (EST)
13. "RE: The Duel 12/21/2006 Discussion"
>Missed most of the episode but
>did get the enjoyment of
>seeing Kina go. First off,
>Kina needs to practice fake
>crying cause through all that
>boo hooing not a single
>tear drop fell.

I agree! Some people are great at faking it, Kina is (obviously) not one of them. Now it is that nasty Diem's turn! To the sharks! To the sharks!

Svetlana sure seemed to have grown a set since her wimpish behavior on the Real World in Key West. If the Svetlana that destroyed Kina had been in Key West, well, I think that season of the Real World would have been ALOT better!

12-25-06, 06:34 PM (EST)
14. "RE: The Duel 12/21/2006 Discussion"
If the Svetlana that destroyed Kina had been in Key West, well, I think that season of the Real World would have been ALOT better!

I agree. I can't believe it is the same person. What the heck happened between Real World and the challenge?

12-26-06, 01:20 AM (EST)
15. "RE: The Duel 12/21/2006 Discussion"
>If the Svetlana that destroyed Kina
>had been in Key West,
>well, I think that season
>of the Real World would
>have been ALOT better!

>
>
>I agree. I can't believe it
>is the same person. What
>the heck happened between Real
>World and the challenge?

My guess is:

#1) She grew up. In other words, she's no longer a sheltered virgin.

#2) There was really no motive for her to change at Key West. She could just remain a sheltered kid living on the subsidy of her parents. Now she has (I think) graduated from Temple University, and maybe she has been told by her once doting parents that she must now actually make some money on her own.

#3) Unlike Key West, where she had no motivation, now there is a great big $150,000 dangling in front of her face. Since she judges people by what kind of BMW they drive, the lure of a big fat check might well be, at least for her, the greatest of motivation of all.

What do you guys think? Vols? Batts?

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings

12-26-06, 07:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: The Duel 12/21/2006 Discussion"
I think she saw an episode or two of her season and probably realized what a whiny brattish little kid she came across as. I'm not saying she isn't anymore but she sure knows enough not to do it on camera!

Dave is absolutely spot on about the money. There is no motivation to work on the Real World with whatever joke job they get set up with. In the history of the show I think only one castmate was actually fired. (Montanna from Boston) but she was still allowed to stay on the show because she did actually hustle her butt and got a new job. (not even a job, they were all voluntering) Was anyone else ever given the boot? I can't think of any.

So yes dangling a big fat check in front of her was probably all she needed to light a fire under her butt!

12-26-06, 07:37 PM (EST)
19. "RE: The Duel 12/21/2006 Discussion"
So yes dangling a big fat check in front of her was probably all she needed to light a fire under her butt!

I'm not saying that this isn't the case but on her season she tried to lead everyone to believe her and her family had money...the way they owned their own business. Or, maybe she is just spoiled rotten.

I finally blogged

12-26-06, 09:23 PM (EST)
20. "RE: The Duel 12/21/2006 Discussion"
Rich family? Maybe.

Spoiled rotten? Definitely.

Hope for the future? 50-50 at this point.

Looks good in her birthday suit? Undoubtedly!

Irritating enough to eventually kick her out of the proverbial sack for eating crackers? A distinct possibility.

Do I need to get my head out of the gutter? Hmmmm. I'll have to ponder that one.

In the mean time, MORE WINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pretty_Kitty 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-26-06, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Pretty_Kitty Click to send private message to Pretty_Kitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: The Duel 12/21/2006 Discussion"
thank god Clown Face Kina is gooone. what a cry baby. geesh. she cant stand the fact that she got beat by someone she considers beneath her. I never thought I'd be rooting for Svetty but she's the only female I can stomach winning the money!

niki12 16 desperate attention whore postings

12-26-06, 01:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail niki12 Click to send private message to niki12 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: The Duel 12/21/2006 Discussion"
i thought it was great when kina started crying after she lost because her "foot" hurt, svetty new better when she started talking about how kina was trying to justify her loss because of her injured foot and trying to get all the attention

ikumalof 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-01-07, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ikumalof Click to send private message to ikumalof Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: The Duel 12/21/2006 Discussion"
Hi guys. I know who wins, i won't say it
WES AND JODI

FlowerChild 1168 desperate attention whore postings

01-02-07, 12:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: The Duel 12/21/2006 Discussion"
>Hi guys. I know who
>wins, i won't say it
>
>WES AND JODI

Sorry...but my guess is that your sources are wrong!!!

That is all I can say....

01-02-07, 01:45 PM (EST)
23. "RE: The Duel 12/21/2006 Discussion"
Trying to spoil all the suspense for us all, eh?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •