The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Wow, Anyone Else Surprised??????"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Average Joe Forum (Protected)
Original message

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

07-27-05, 09:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Wow, Anyone Else Surprised??????"
Last nights episode left me very surprised. Congrats to Nathan!

After seeing the dates I was not surprised, but considering Nathan was eliminated once I was shocked to see him comeback and be the last Joe standing.

I mentioned the dates from last night. Both Josh and Arthur blew it! Both guys talked long term rather than short term. It was like they were ready to marry Anna after two dates. Anna is much younger and the last thing she wanted to hear was that the guys wanted to marry her. Josh even hinted at foreshadowing marriage. It was totally stupid on there part to think that on a dating show like this that Anna had singled them out for marriage.

The guys should've been more like Nathan and talked what I can see us doing short term. How much they would look forward to doing things and getting to know each other. Maybe Nathan was coached not to go into spending ourlives together who knows but Nathan was pretty smooth by realizing to take things slower.

As for Rocky or Josh, I was kinda surprised that Anna took Rocky. And was touched by Josh who didn't seem like the typical Hunk from years past. He really like Anna and I felt sorry for him. Rocky is the typical Hunk from years pasted. Anna will pick him and in the end wish there was more there.

I hope that AJ Josh learned something her. He placed Anna on a petistal and has got to make himself appear as being more of a catch. Many messageboards I read have the ladies watching the show liking Josh. Maybe he can gain a little confidence by being on the show.

Go Nathan! Congrats Bro, you impressed me no matter what happens.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Wow, Anyone Else Surprised?????... Glow 07-27-05 1
   RE: Wow, Anyone Else Surprised?????... DonnaLynn 07-27-05 2
       RE: Wow, Anyone Else Surprised?????... mommy2bree 07-27-05 4
           RE: Wow, Anyone Else Surprised?????... Glow 07-27-05 5
               RE: Wow, Anyone Else Surprised?????... mmm_link 07-27-05 6
               RE: Wow, Anyone Else Surprised?????... Loree 07-27-05 15
               RE: Wow, Anyone Else Surprised?????... mommy2bree 07-28-05 24
       RE: Wow, Anyone Else Surprised?????... Arthur 07-30-05 38
   RE: Wow, Anyone Else Surprised?????... Arthur 07-30-05 39
       RE: Wow, Anyone Else Surprised?????... RavenChant 07-31-05 40
           RE: Wow, Anyone Else Surprised?????... Arthur 07-31-05 41
 RE: Wow, Anyone Else Surprised?????... ladro 07-27-05 3
   RE: Wow, Anyone Else Surprised?????... woiwod 07-27-05 8
   RE: Wow, Anyone Else Surprised?????... RealityMom 07-27-05 10
       RE: Wow, Anyone Else Surprised?????... SilverStar 07-27-05 11
           RE: Wow, Anyone Else Surprised?????... Loree 07-27-05 13
               RE: Wow, Anyone Else Surprised?????... Glow 07-27-05 17
                   RE: Wow, Anyone Else Surprised?????... SilverStar 07-27-05 19
                       RE: Wow, Anyone Else Surprised?????... Glow 07-27-05 22
                   RE: Wow, Anyone Else Surprised?????... Reeflex7 07-27-05 21
           RE: Wow, Anyone Else Surprised?????... Lisapooh 07-27-05 18
               RE: Wow, Anyone Else Surprised?????... SilverStar 07-27-05 20
 RE: Wow, Anyone Else Surprised?????... SilverStar 07-27-05 7
   RE: Wow, Anyone Else Surprised?????... Wacko Jacko 07-27-05 9
       RE: Wow, Anyone Else Surprised?????... SilverStar 07-27-05 12
   RE: Wow, Anyone Else Surprised?????... Loree 07-27-05 14
       RE: Wow, Anyone Else Surprised?????... Wacko Jacko 07-27-05 16
 RE: Wow, Anyone Else Surprised?????... kryp 07-27-05 23
 RE: Wow, Anyone Else Surprised?????... RavenChant 07-29-05 25
   RE: Wow, Anyone Else Surprised?????... Nathan Griffin 07-29-05 26
       RE: Wow, Anyone Else Surprised?????... RavenChant 07-29-05 27
           RE: Wow, Anyone Else Surprised?????... Nathan Griffin 07-29-05 28
               RE: Wow, Anyone Else Surprised?????... RavenChant 07-30-05 29
                   RE: Wow, Anyone Else Surprised?????... Nathan Griffin 07-30-05 30
                       RE: Wow, Anyone Else Surprised?????... RavenChant 07-30-05 33
                           RE: Wow, Anyone Else Surprised?????... Nathan Griffin 07-30-05 34
               RE: Wow, Anyone Else Surprised?????... DonnaLynn 07-30-05 31
                   RE: Wow, Anyone Else Surprised?????... RavenChant 07-30-05 32
                       RE: Wow, Anyone Else Surprised?????... Nathan Griffin 07-30-05 36
                           RE: Wow, Anyone Else Surprised?????... RavenChant 07-30-05 37
                   RE: Wow, Anyone Else Surprised?????... Nathan Griffin 07-30-05 35

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-27-05, 09:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Wow, Anyone Else Surprised??????"
I was surprised. I was guessing it would be Josh and Josh. Then after the date with Nathan, I was guessing maybe it would be Josh and Nathan. I really didn't think she was going to pick Rocky after her dates with him and "hunky" Josh. Yeah, I agree that Arthur and "average" Josh were too focused on talking about long-term with her. Way to blow it, guys. But hey, I know tons of girls that would like to be put on a pedestal and worshipped.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

DonnaLynn 582 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-27-05, 09:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DonnaLynn Click to send private message to DonnaLynn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Wow, Anyone Else Surprised??????"
Yep, Art really blew it last night. Not only did he proclaim his love for her, but started talking about his ex-wife and such. Big no no...

I was also surprised that Rocky stayed. Maybe Anna doesn't realize this, but you cannot base a relationship on "sparks". If she's just looking for a boy toy that she can have great sex with, then he would be the one to pick. However, it was obvious on their date in Tahiti that they had NOTHING in common and were trying desperately to find something to talk about...

In the end, of course she'll pick him. She has about as much substance as margarine...

--Donna :~)

mommy2bree 253 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-27-05, 09:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mommy2bree Click to send private message to mommy2bree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Wow, Anyone Else Surprised??????"
From the previous editing of Rocky, I could see her picking him coming a mile away. The way they showed him being so nice the the Joes, and how he was at the "undercover" bar thing...Seems like they were trying to portray him as a really good guy, maybe so the let down when she chooses him isn't as great? Just my thoughts.

That being said, I love me some Average Josh. Didn't actually see last night's episode (and still trying to figure out what the heck NBC was talking about a rerun on Bravo for, when Bravo apparently doesn't know about it) so didn't see the whole "pedestal" thing, but I thought for an "average" guy, he was pretty hot. I could totally see myself crushing on him in real life...much easier than I could see myself crushing on Carson. Didn't really find him attractive at all, even before he opened his mouth and showed his (lack of) intelligence.

07-27-05, 09:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Wow, Anyone Else Surprised??????"
"From the previous editing of Rocky, I could see her picking him coming a mile away. The way they showed him being so nice the the Joes, and how he was at the "undercover" bar thing...Seems like they were trying to portray him as a really good guy, maybe so the let down when she chooses him isn't as great? Just my thoughts."

oh I agree. I just thought after the dates they showed last night, "hunky" Josh had it all over Rocky. Silly woman.

I'd like to say that I would crush on "average" Josh and not on Carson (or somebody like him), but I know my track record.

mmm_link 426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-27-05, 10:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mmm_link Click to send private message to mmm_link Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Wow, Anyone Else Surprised??????"
Was it me or didn't Anna and Rocky consumate their bond under the waterfall? That was softcore at its best.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

07-27-05, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Wow, Anyone Else Surprised??????"
She obviously loved Rocky's looks. Because she even said herself he was like a Soap Actor always posing and talking like he was reading a scene. And they had these awkward silences. I didn't see a great relationship at all. Just chemistry from her liking his looks.

mommy2bree 253 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-28-05, 07:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mommy2bree Click to send private message to mommy2bree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Wow, Anyone Else Surprised??????"
LAST EDITED ON 07-28-05 AT 07:17 AM (EST)

Well, I'll be the first to admit that I was wrong. Loved how they said Rocky has an audition for Days of Our Lives next week on the "updates". Would really like to know if Anna and Nathan have continued any sort of relationship or if she just "drifted away" from him after the cameras stopped rolling. (Boy, I am cynical, aren't I?)

Arthur 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-30-05, 06:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Arthur Click to send private message to Arthur Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Wow, Anyone Else Surprised??????"
I don't think I blew it at all when I mentioned on the show that I went through a divorce. I had a reason for bringing up that event and I think I made it clear why I did, on the 5th episode. I already realized that the whole experience of meeting Anna on the show was a turning point for me and my romantic life. I thanked Anna, because she was the catalyst that allowed me to feel free to love again. Without apprehension, without the burden of past pain, I left that show a changed man.

If you think I blew my chances of being Anna's boyfriend because of what I shared with her, maybe you're right. I'm happy with the course of events, that's all I know.

07-30-05, 06:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Arthur Click to send private message to Arthur Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Wow, Anyone Else Surprised??????"
I have no problem telling a woman how beautiful I think she is and how wonderful she makes me feel. I love women and will always tell them how much I do. I've always shared my thoughts and feelings openly and flowingly and will never change that. I want a woman who appreciates hearing how she affects me. I've met some, even married one. I look forward to meeting more.

RavenChant 27 desperate attention whore postings

07-31-05, 04:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RavenChant Click to send private message to RavenChant Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: Wow, Anyone Else Surprised??????"
Arthur,don't ever change there are very few men like you left in the world.I thought you were awesome.

Wind

07-31-05, 05:40 PM (EST)
41. "RE: Wow, Anyone Else Surprised??????"
Thank you very much. I appreciate it.

ladro 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-27-05, 09:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ladro Click to send private message to ladro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Wow, Anyone Else Surprised??????"
I am devasted to learn that you are reading other message boards. But, thank you for the update. Based on your description, my guess is that Anna picked Nathan because she thought he would take the final rejection the best.

woiwod 174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-27-05, 10:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail woiwod Click to send private message to woiwod Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Wow, Anyone Else Surprised??????"
Those are my thoughts exactly that she kept Nathan because he would take the final rejection better than any of the others. I definitely think she will pick Rocky because they have such "great chemistry" and in the end she will be hurt because he will not stay with her longer than to get his fill of s.....

RealityMom 560 desperate attention whore postings

07-27-05, 10:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityMom Click to send private message to RealityMom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Wow, Anyone Else Surprised??????"
" my guess is that
>Anna picked Nathan because she
>thought he would take the
>final rejection the best".

That's a really good thought- one that I hadn't considered. I was very surprised that she chose Nathan. Granted, Nathan does look much better and he claimed he felt much more confidence but it's only a few days since she sent him on the bus. How could she eliminate him one day and than make him one of her final two, so soon after? I began to consider again my theory that the producers told Anna to eliminate him, while assuring her there were surprises in store. She did seem touched by the letter he wrote. But your theory makes sense. I had been sure she would pick AJ Josh but both he and Arthur seemed so needy last night. I think it was more than just Anna not wanting to be put on a pedestal but that she wanted a relationship that was fairly balanced and neither AJ Josh nor Arthur seemed capable of that.
I really agree about Hunk Josh. I thought she would choose him last night. I was uncomfortable just watching Rocky and Anna together when the conversational lulls lasted so long. I felt sorry for Hunk Josh because I think he was sincere and did care for Anna.

Congratulations, Nathan. You did yourself proud!

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings

07-27-05, 11:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Wow, Anyone Else Surprised??????"
How could she eliminate him one day and than make him one of her final two, so soon after?

I wondered the same thing. He wasn't good enough when he was just average, but now that he's good looking she's suddenly interested. *rolls eyes*

Handcrafted by RollDdice
Also agree about Hunk Josh. I felt really bad for him, he seemed to really care for her.

07-27-05, 11:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Wow, Anyone Else Surprised??????"
I thought picking Nathan made Anna look bad. She wasn't interested enough in him until he improved his looks. I thought the whole point of the show was that she would pick on personality rather than looks.

07-27-05, 01:25 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Wow, Anyone Else Surprised??????"
come on now. We just had this discussion about her eliminating Nathan last week. I thought we all pretty much agreed she only eliminated Nathan because she didn't want to eliminate Josh or Arthur. This second chance gave her that opportunity to have a date with him and get to know him a little bit.

The only thing different is his teeth anyway. yeesh. It's not like he had plastic surgery. They cut his hair, shaved him, and got him new teeth.

07-27-05, 01:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Wow, Anyone Else Surprised??????"
Do you have to take away all of our catty fun? Here you are being all sensible and reasonable and stuff. Sheesh.

She's shallow dammit! Shallow, I say! *grin*

Handcrafted by RollDdice

07-27-05, 03:17 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Wow, Anyone Else Surprised??????"
Sorry bout that, babe. I'll try not to be reasonable anymore. But, you can see what I'm saying, right?

Reeflex7 187 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-27-05, 02:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Reeflex7 Click to send private message to Reeflex7 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Wow, Anyone Else Surprised??????"
No disrespect to Nathan, who seems like a cool guy, but in some ways I think he got there by process of elimination. Those posters that say Arthur & Josh shot themselves in the foot are correct, IMO. The guys that were saying "pick me, pick me" in the beginning episodes made Anna uncomfortable, and what Arthur & Josh were doing last night wasn't all that much different. They were too into her too early, and Anna probably felt smothered.

Compare that to how Nathan behaved - more laid back - and you have an idea as to why Anna thought their date was "refreshing". She still doesn't know him very well, and I think she's unsure whether she really likes him or not, but by playing it low key he got himself one more shot.

If she picked Rocky over Josh, she'll pick Rocky over Nathan. She's too smitten.

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings

07-27-05, 01:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Wow, Anyone Else Surprised??????"
>Also agree about Hunk Josh. I
>felt really bad for him,
>he seemed to really care
>for her.

So was I the only person who started laughing when Hunk Josh was crying?

Nathan was cute before the makeover. I think the difference was mainly in his confidence level and willingness to put himself out there.

07-27-05, 02:04 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Wow, Anyone Else Surprised??????"
Here is my exact range of emotions, in order of occurence.

Shock (a hunk? crying? huh?)
Sadness (I really did feel bad for him)
Laughter (it's just a reality show, get a grip!)
Guilt (it's not nice to laugh at others pain, but I sure do enjoy it )

Handcrafted by RollDdice

07-27-05, 10:27 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Wow, Anyone Else Surprised??????"
I was very surprised, I was sure she would choose Average Josh. I didn't get to see their date though, stupid tornado warnings kept interrupting. Heh. I also missed the beginning of Nathan's date, so I was pretty much in the dark about what kind of chemistry they may have had.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

07-27-05, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Wow, Anyone Else Surprised??????"
If you saw last night episode I am sure you would agree AJ Josh was not right for her. he really blew it last night...and to be honest I don't know what he has done well other than being the 'best looking' of the Joes. Josh was the worst of the 5 remaining guys by far.

I agree with the past poster who can't understand why NBC is advertising AJ reruns on Bravo. Bravo does not even mention this on their schedules or even mention AJ on there website.

07-27-05, 11:23 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Wow, Anyone Else Surprised??????"
I thought Josh was a really sweet guy, in addtion to being good looking. Being a good guy can carry you a long way, I think that's why he stayed so long. You really think he was worse than Arthur? Arthur was a good guy too, but he was way over the top with his exclamations of love.

That Bravo thing is making me mad. I would really like to see what I missed last night, but I can't find any programming notes on it either.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

07-27-05, 11:51 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Wow, Anyone Else Surprised??????"
Average Josh was the best looking Average Joe. But they made a point of always putting him in line by the tall guys so he looked so short and tiny. He didn't seem that short when he was with Anna. But compared to the other guys he really looked short.

07-27-05, 01:06 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Wow, Anyone Else Surprised??????"
What really gets me is I read all these ladies on boards talking like they loved AJ Josh and want a date with him. They talk about looks not being everything yet they like Josh the best looking of the Joes.

What makes Josh average is simple. He may be better looking than the other AJs but in talking to girls and dealing with girls he is terrible. He just doesn't have confidence on the inside. THe outside is fine. He just didn't believe in himself and that is why he is average. The Hunks on the otherhand sure they are better looking, they have crappy jobs and other than looks they have one other thing going for them....they have confidence...sure sometimes confidence turns to arrogance. But I bet all the Hunks including Josh will move on. Rejection is not a big deal to them.

kryp 57 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-27-05, 05:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kryp Click to send private message to kryp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Wow, Anyone Else Surprised??????"
Josh and Arthur definitely blew their chances by showing all their cards. They came off as needy and desperate and scared anna off. We see it every time. I hope Nathan has enough poise and self confidence not to make a fool out of himself also. Chicks dig some mystery and aloofness, but not too much.

07-29-05, 02:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RavenChant Click to send private message to RavenChant Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Wow, Anyone Else Surprised??????"
No I wasn't surprised,I think Rocky was gorgeous on the outside,but he had nothing going on in the personality department,he would be good for a roll in the sack and to walk around with on your arm,but that's about it.Nathan had more to offer and had a great personality and a gentleness to him that you could see,that is much sexier to me then physical looks,and Nathan really did have the whole package anyway,he is a good looking guy too,with or without the makeover.

Nathan Griffin 73 desperate attention whore postings

07-29-05, 03:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Nathan%20Griffin Click to send private message to Nathan%20Griffin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Wow, Anyone Else Surprised??????"
hey thank you :p

07-29-05, 04:38 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Wow, Anyone Else Surprised??????"
Your welcome Do you still live in Tampa?I just moved to Florida last year,and love it here,not far from Tampa in Plant City

07-29-05, 04:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Nathan%20Griffin Click to send private message to Nathan%20Griffin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Wow, Anyone Else Surprised??????"
Yup. Still in Tampa. You can love it for the both of us... I'm a New Englander at heart and the heat and the hurricanes are starting to get to me. I've been down here off and for almost ten years now and am DYING to get back up North.

07-30-05, 04:50 AM (EST)
29. "RE: Wow, Anyone Else Surprised??????"
I lived most of my life in NJ and PA will never go back to the snow and blizzards and driving on ice.The hurricanes I don't like but this year they seem to be going around and hitting other places.But the northern states are very pretty,I do miss the mountains and valley in PA I lived in.Take care and good luck with everything,I saw your web page your illustrations are really neat,I wish I could draw.I can make stick people that's about it

07-30-05, 12:16 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Wow, Anyone Else Surprised??????"
hehe.
I miss the snow and blizzards :p call me ill.

p.s. I've seen people make money drawing stick figures.

07-30-05, 12:37 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Wow, Anyone Else Surprised??????"
Well,I can sing but will never make money at it.I am going to go to college and study to be a clinical nutritionist,so I guess I will have to make my money doing that.But I love fantasy art and have great ideas in my head for pictures but could never be talented enough to draw and paint like that.Jim Warren is one of my favorites,he is from Clearwater and he does amazing fantasy art.If you like that kind of art here is his link http://www.jimwarren.com

Walk in Beauty,
Wind

07-30-05, 01:00 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Wow, Anyone Else Surprised??????"
Thanks for the link.
You'll succeed in doing whatever it is you want to... it just takes work (which is something that I'm just learning now... you can't give up)!

DonnaLynn 582 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-05, 12:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DonnaLynn Click to send private message to DonnaLynn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Wow, Anyone Else Surprised??????"
>Yup. Still in Tampa.
>You can love it for
>the both of us... I'm
>a New Englander at heart
>and the heat and the
>hurricanes are starting to get
>to me. I've been
>down here off and for
>almost ten years now and
>am DYING to get back
>up North.

I lived up north my whole life. Moved down here to Florida in 2000 and I'll NEVER go back! I hate snow! I'll take my chances with hurricanes any day up against that nasty lake effect snow from Lake Michigan!!!

--Donna :~)

07-30-05, 12:32 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Wow, Anyone Else Surprised??????"
I hear yah,I have had one to many slides down the mountain into the cow pastures to deal with that again.I love the heat,so it doesn't bother me at all.Now I just have to get to the beach,been here a year and still haven't seen the beaches here.

Wind

07-30-05, 01:03 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Wow, Anyone Else Surprised??????"
HAHAH.
I lived down here for almost two years before I went to the beach!! I now live right down the street from Tampa Bay so I can go kayaking whenever I want to. I can go sit at the beach and watch the birds and read a book.

I really do miss it up North but I'm sure when I'm there again... I'll find myself missing my time on the water. *sigh* there's no hope :p

07-30-05, 01:30 PM (EST)
37. "RE: Wow, Anyone Else Surprised??????"
Since you have been here for awhile,what are the nice beaches to go to?I have yet to venture into the city part of Tampa,I hate driving but I did get to the zoo and that was fun.But if I have to cross a bridge to get to the beaches that's going to be scary,I hate bridges and I heard some of the bridges here sway with the wind.I need to find backroads to these places.What other stuff is fun to do in Tampa?

Thanks
Wind

07-30-05, 01:01 PM (EST)
35. "RE: Wow, Anyone Else Surprised??????"
I miss snowboarding, sledding, cold winter mornings with coffee and breakfast...

I'll toss a few snowballs for you when I find myself back up north again.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •