The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Notes on S24"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-22-12, 02:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Notes on S24"

As JP so enthusiastically pointed out, this was the first all female F5. However, of course, there would have been an all female F5 in Micronesia if Erik didn't win immunity.

As much as the female alliance has gotten a bad rap through the years, in actuality, an all male F5 would be a much more ground breaking phenom. There has never even been an all male F4.

In fact, through 24 seasons of Survivor, there has only been an F3 of all men once- S21, where Fabio beat Chase and Stash. However, that is partially only because two of the women from that season quit postmerge.

My Kind of F5

Christina looked incredible in the finale, especially at the IC with her hair to the side.

Her entire edit was based off the F4 TC. A sham, in my opinion. She was completely right. What argument could she make that the F3 didn't already know? When Kim booted Alicia instead of Chelsea or Sabrina, she made her intentions clear.

Christina said that after her personality almost got her booted at the first TC, she went UTR to stick around. Believable if you've seen any of her interviews; she will hardly shut up.

I would suggest that the biggest move of the game actually goes to her. Who else formed an alliance with their biggest enemy? Now THAT is a big move, and something that we've rarely seen.

Even though the finale was predictable, it still was well done. I liked the confessionals from all the remaining players at the beginning, as well as the ones by the F3 after the penultimate TC.

I still don't get why the editing waited until the finale to let us know about Sabrina being laid off or Kim's divorce. Reminiscent of last season. If the players aren't talking about such things earlier, ask them to.

I don't know how Chelsea could have come off any more honorable or lovable than she did in the finale, from her opening confessional to her words at FTC to Tarzan. Truly a beautiful woman, inside and out.

Like Alicia said, "Chelsea will be just fine."

Most pathetic run of ICs that we've ever seen, by the way. The final IC would have actually been to the advantage of a man, if they could have made it there. Height and arm strength both helped.

For the FTC, I was pretty impressed. Jonas was hilarious. Hahaha... best start of a FTC ever. And the hypocrisy and bitterness was all at a minimum. Of course, that was no surprise with 3 likable players at F3.

We've already learned that lesson: you can lie and betray all you want in Survivor, just be nice while doing so.

Props to Kat for maybe the best FTC speech of all time.

Jeff said S24 was a letdown. No surprise since the One World concept didn't work as it was supposed to, and every boot postmerge except Kat was utterly predictable.

However, the seasons with the most dominant winners typically are predictable postmerge. It is called having complete control of the game. Personally, I love to see the game masterfully played, and when you combine that with likable players, you have a great season for me.

>

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Notes on S24 Belle Book 05-22-12 1
 RE: Notes on S24 michel 05-23-12 2
   RE: Notes on S24 iltarion 05-23-12 3
       RE: Notes on S24 michel 05-23-12 4
           RE: Notes on S24 iltarion 05-24-12 5
               RE: Notes on S24 michel 05-24-12 6
                   RE: Notes on S24 iltarion 05-24-12 7
                       RE: Notes on S24 Aruba 05-26-12 9
           RE: Notes on S24 Aruba 05-26-12 8
               RE: Notes on S24 michel 05-26-12 10
                   RE: Notes on S24 Aruba 05-27-12 11
                       RE: Notes on S24 Belle Book 05-27-12 12
                       RE: Notes on S24 michel 05-27-12 13
                           RE: Notes on S24 Aruba 05-27-12 14
                               RE: Notes on S24 michel 05-27-12 15
                                   RE: Notes on S24 iltarion 05-29-12 16
                                       RE: Notes on S24 michel 05-29-12 17
                                           RE: Notes on S24 iltarion 05-30-12 18
                                               RE: Notes on S24 dabo 05-30-12 19
                                                   RE: Notes on S24 iltarion 05-30-12 20
                                                       RE: Notes on S24 michel 05-30-12 21
                                                           RE: Notes on S24 dabo 05-30-12 22
                                               RE: Notes on S24 michel 05-30-12 23
                                                   RE: Notes on S24 iltarion 05-30-12 24
                                                       RE: Notes on S24 dabo 05-30-12 25
                                                           RE: Notes on S24 michel 05-30-12 26
                                                               RE: Notes on S24 dabo 05-30-12 27
                                                                   RE: Notes on S24 iltarion 05-31-12 28
                                                                       RE: Notes on S24 michel 05-31-12 29

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-22-12, 09:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Notes on S24"
Agreed -- Kim had complete control of the game and that's why the boots postmerge were so predictable. And I never did mind seeing someone totally dominate a competition -- as long as I liked the person who was dominating it. Kim was likeable, so I had no problems with her dominating the game.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-23-12, 09:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Notes on S24"
Nice notes.
Just two comments: I don' think the ICs were much different than most seasons.
Are you sure that Jiffy's letdown isn't simply due to a woman winning?

05-23-12, 10:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Notes on S24"

Micronesia and Pearl Islands are two of JP's favorite seasons.

No pagonging those seasons, and some big blindsides. I think that is what he appreciates.

>

05-23-12, 10:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Notes on S24"
He hated Marquesas and Guatemala which had no pagonging and big blindsides.
He liked RI a lot even if it was the ultimate pagonging and no blindsides. Rob won so that explains it all.

And remember his speech after announcing Sophie's win. It went something like: "Stay tuned: When we return we will talk to Brandon, Russell, Coach, Ozzy, Cochran... Oh! and Sophie who won."

Sandra wasn't the reason he liked PI. It was all about the ratings. As for S16, everyone associated with CBS saw Parvati as a star so he went with it.

Lets just say that Jeff is more likely to favor a season when a man wins. Chris and Brian were the exceptions. And we all know why he didn't like Chris. He even admitted that he was too close to Julie to appreciate Chris' game.

05-24-12, 00:13 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Notes on S24"

Hahaha... wow, that is doing an awful lot of reading Jeff's mind. I didn't know you two were so close!

If you don't want to see a woman win, than Micronesia is the ultimate season that you would not care for. That was not just a woman winning. That was not just 5 women eliminating all the men. That was women playing men like idiots and acting pretty superior while doing it.

So, no, I am not willing to say Jeff is more likely to favor a season when a man wins. Not because it is a man, anyway.

It is possible that Jeff favors a certain type of game, however, and the game he favors is more likely to be played by a man than a woman.

He has said there have been more memorable male players than women.

>

05-24-12, 10:44 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Notes on S24"
LAST EDITED ON 05-24-12 AT 10:47 PM (EST)

To be a memorable player, you need a good edit and editors always had trouble editing strong women.

Take Jacque in Gabon. Maybe you don't even remeber her yet she had a lot of strategy going: She was as close to Marcus as Charlie was AND she was close enough to Ace and Sugar that Sugar showed her the idol. All of that went on the editing room floor and we barely got a peep from her.

So, it's a catch-22: The editors rarely create good characters for women and Jeff loves big characters so he favors the males.

05-24-12, 11:35 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Notes on S24"

I would advise you to forget Gabon. Nothing good can come from remembering that.

>

Aruba 1891 desperate attention whore postings

05-26-12, 07:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Notes on S24"
Yeah, Gabon does not rank as one of the more memorable seasons, although it did produce a dominant and well-deserved winner. Granted that's not saying a whole lot given the subpat cast, but I believe Bob was the first ever to win Survivor AND the 100K Fan's Choice award. A feat accomplished by only a few...most recently Kim this season.

05-26-12, 07:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Notes on S24"
"He hated Marquesas and Guatemala which had no pagonging and big blindsides."

You're right about Marquesas. I believe Hunter was the only blindside that season.

I don't have an exact ranking offhand, but I'd put Guatemala in my top 1/3 of all seasons. Actually I recall a fair share of blindsides that season...

BLAKE - Riding high off his newly given nickname "Golden Boy," he figured the rest of the tribe thought he was the best thing since sliced bread. He never knew what hit him as Jeff read his name and snuffed his torch.

BRIAN - I guess every season has that player who thinks they're the best to ever be casted for Survivor. That was Brian in Guatemala. At TC everyone took turns paying this guy so many compliments you'd swear he was able to walk on water. Instead they send him walking out of the game.

BOBBY JON - The concensus going into TC was it was Gary's time to leave. One glitch--Gary plays the first Immunity Idol in Survivor history. As a result, whoever was to leave that night would a blindside victim. BJ was the victim.

JAMIE - I remember Jamie even saying the word "blindside" when Jeff snuffed his torch.

JUDD - The most memorable blindside of that season. Except the word Judd chose to use was "SCUMBAGS!"

05-26-12, 08:05 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Notes on S24"
I'm sorry Aruba; I should have written that Marquesas and Guatemala didn't have pagongings but did have some big blindsides so that Jeff should have liked those seasons.

In Marquesas, Peter, Hunter, Gabe and John were blindsided (or edited as such). John's vote was the biggest shocker the series had seen up to that point and it probably saved the franchise. People were starting to think the leading alliance would always win the game.

Marquesas is one of my all time favorites because the stretch of 6 boots from Hunter's to John's was one of the best stretch in series history. Some hurt a lot, some rejoiced us a lot. None were boring.

05-27-12, 05:35 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Notes on S24"
Good call with John. I forgot about that one.

Fresh off getting the better half of Rob M., John thought he was King of the Island. It was so much of a blindside he started crying like a little girl when he was trying to get out his parting words.

Marquesas was one of my all time least favorites so I guess there's much I don't remember about that series, but wasn't this blindside right after the first ever cononut chop RC revealing the pecking order and resulting in the flip?

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-27-12, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Notes on S24"
It sure was. If the Rotu-4 had been wise enough to go after one of their own (say, Zoe) after taking care of Sean, Vecepia and Kathy then Neleh and Paschal wouldn't have flipped to the three who were clearly on the outs.

05-27-12, 04:22 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Notes on S24"
People put a lot of weight on that coconut chop challenge but the Rotu4's plan was revealed much earlier than that: When they voted Gabe instead of Sean or Rob. That made Kathy, Paschal and Nelleh realize that Rotu wasn't a tribe anymore, that the 4 had a deal and they started thinking of eliminating them then. Kathy almost went with Rob to eliminate John but Rob was too shady and he scared her off. The next round made it easy when the Rotu4 were overthrown by the 5 outsiders.

Marquesas is the best season, strategy-wise, before Amazon. In all the other seasons, one player (Hatch, Tina, Lex and Brian) imposed their strategy to the whole season but, in Marquesas, many players had their hands on the wheel. The F4 purple rock fiasco and Kathy's loss in the FIC ruined the end but, besides that, it was a great season.

05-27-12, 05:19 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Notes on S24"
Gabe got voted off because he was a moron who put a bullet through his own head. Roto, led by John, brought Gabe in to discuss their desire to oust Rob. I can't remember the exact words, but Gabe replied with something to the effect of he didn't want to talk strategy because he wasn't there to play the game...he's just there to embrace the Survivor experience.
Translation: Vote me off NOW please!

Given that factual exchange, I would not interpret that as "Roto not being a tribe anymore." If anything, it was solidifying the Roto tribe by eliminating wishy-washy Gabe.

Paschal, who was close to Gabe, was not happy when he discovered Gabe was voted out. But they did have a merge and it was explained to Paschal why Gabe was voted out. He (and alliance partner Neleh) appeared OK with the explanation as Roto joined together to vote off Rob at that TC. Even if Kathy went with Rob to vote John it wouldn't have matter.

I know you'll disagree, but I feel if not for the coconut chop RC, Sean would have been the next one voted off.

05-27-12, 05:50 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Notes on S24"
LAST EDITED ON 05-27-12 AT 05:52 PM (EST)

Of course I'll disagree. Not about what Gabe said and why he was voted out but on the strategic aspect of it. Up to that point, Rotu had been a winning tribe and no one other than John (and Kathy but no one was listening to her) had been thinking about strategy. Gabe was expressing the attitude you want in an ally: "I'll help you win challenges but I won't scheme". YOU KEEP THOSE MORONS!

John had to vote out Rob or Sean instead of Gabe. That way, even the coconut chop wouldn't have awaken Paschal and Neleh: They would still have been embracing Gabe's outlook on the game.

The Gabe boot was as fatal to Rotu as Swann's medevac was for Galu.

05-29-12, 00:14 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Notes on S24"

Marquesas quickly went downhill after B-Rob was booted. Yeah, there were a bunch of players in the mix. That's what happens when you have mediocrity- parity.

It had the most boring F2 of all time.

The coconut chop was the final nail in the coffin for Rotu. Unfortunately, that gambit was really only good for a one time use, but that hasn't stopped it from being used again and again.

Axing Gabe obviously started the downward trend for Rotu, but John was in a tough spot there.

michel, I'm sure you know that in Survivor, if you aren't with us, then you're against us.

John could have easily interpreted Gabe's denial of game play as meaning that he was actually with Rob, Sean and V, or considering it. Gabe going the other way splits the tribe evenly into halves of 4. Like B-Rob would later do with Matt, John saw eliminating Gabe as the easiest way to guarantee a Rotu majority in the new Rotu.

It definitely sent a signal to Paschal and Neleh that the old Rotu alliance was dead, but I wouldn't say it was a mortal error from which there was no recovery. A final alliance of 4, as we have seen, is vulnerable. If John would have recruited Kathy into a F5 deal, then they don't need Paschal and Neleh at all.

>

05-29-12, 06:13 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Notes on S24"
Gabe wasn't against anyone and you know it. In fact he was solidly with John when it came to winning challenges, providing food and building the shelter. He was willing to be used. That is the perfect ally.

Comparing this situation to what Rob faced in Redemption island misses a key difference: John had a post swap tribe, meaning he had 3 easy targets to boot. "The easiest way to guarantee a Rotu majority in the new Rotu" was by booting a oldMara'amu. Can't be easier than that!

Also, about Morono's decision to boot Matt: Do not confuse a huge gamble with sound strategy. It worked in RI for Rob but his taste for gambling is why he won only on his fourth try.

As for:
"If John would have recruited Kathy into a F5 deal..."

Besides Rob and Sean, Kathy was the last person John could have manipulated. He needed Paschal and Neleh, thought he had them but they had been worried since the Gabe boot.

05-30-12, 00:48 AM (EST)
18. "RE: Notes on S24"

This all makes me want to see Marquesas again.

I am into discussing past seasons. So, let's have at it.

I am not overlooking the differences between what Rob and John did. I am just pointing out the similarity that in both cases the bootee was of questionable loyalty and had the ability to make a tie.

We both know Gabe was loyal, but in Survivor, when someone is questioned about their loyalty and they respond by saying they aren't playing the game, it is typical that trust is lost.

John wasn't sure of Gabe's loyalty, and as you like to point out, he was closer to the situation than we were.

As I like to point out, is Gabe going to force a tie? Unlikely, but John saw an opportunity for an easy advantage and took it.

Really, it is also similar to what Kim did with Michael. Michael was a Salani, but she knew members of her own tribe were willing to boot him. So she took advantage of that to get him.

It could have caused the same paranoid reaction in Troy and Jay. In fact, it partially did. Fortunately for Kim, Jay was a fool who was probably as entranced with Chelsea's smile as anything.

And lastly, it didn't take his 4th try to win. B-Rob won the biggest prize of anyone in his second try.

>

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

05-30-12, 02:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Notes on S24"
LAST EDITED ON 05-30-12 AT 02:35 PM (EST)

Marquesas (S4) was maybe the best season of them all, the high point being when Kathy successfully formed the misfit alliance to turn the tables on John's Rotu4 alliance.

The problem with Gabe was simply that he hated the game. He loved the adventure, gave 100% in challenges, was great in many respects and likeable, but he wanted to be a nice guy, didn't care for plotting and planning, didn't want to lie, couldn't be deceptive, and so on. Keep a guy like that around and he may eventually break ranks and start voting based on who he likes, or more precisely who is actually playing the game and doing things he doesn't like. By all rights RobM, Sean or Vecepia should have been voted out that time, they were burdonsome (though Vee didn't mind doing some work) and New Rotu didn't have to be concerned about preserving challenge strength. But Gabe basically wanted out so his wish was granted.

One of the deciding moments in Marquesas came in the episode after John was blindsided. Pappy and Neleh were really on the fence about continuing with the misfit alliance and Tammy was nearly able to reconcile with them. But Robert "the General" blew it by acting childish and having basically a hissyfit about the Rotu4 being knocked down, after that Pappy and Neleh were solidly with Kathy to send Zoe, Tammy and Robert to the jury.

Unfortunate blemishes in Marquesas came at the end. The dreaded purple rock knocked Pappy out of the game, though that turned out to be fortunate in that the old guy was on the verge of collapsing from dehydration. And, of course, the two finalists were lesser players, Kathy really was the one clear winner had she made it to FTC.

05-30-12, 06:02 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Notes on S24"

Production admitted afterwards that the purple rock was a mistake and that the fire building challenge should have been used there.

Since then, we have seen player after player avoid the purple rock as a matter of idealism rather than "face the arithmetic" and use the purple rock when it is warranted.

Can anyone explain why o why the "most votes formerly cast against" tiebreaker was removed? That tiebreaker made perfect sense. It added more strategy to the game and made all votes cast against a negative thing.

>

05-30-12, 07:00 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Notes on S24"
The "previous votes against" was removed primarily because it favored ties. That's something that made TC's anti-climactic: Everyone knew that Bitchell would be leaving and none of the players had an incentive to break the tie.

The Purple rock isn't really a tie-breaker: It's a tie-preventor. People don't want to draw a rock so they break. The audience prefers seeing someone break like Samoa John than hear Jeff repeat votes after votes.

05-30-12, 07:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Notes on S24"
The previous votes against was created simply to have a tie-breaker. In Borneo when the F4 tied had Rudy and Kelly been equally stubborn it's unknown how that would have been resolved.

The problem with previous votes is it became part of strategy to put a vote here and there on someone just so you could beat them if it came to a tie-breaker. Plus the information could be used to hurt someone's chances, as when Kimmi informed the other tribe that Varner had received a vote at the first TC, so Varner became a vote magnet.

I would prefer it if they just used fire-starter challenges to break ties, get rid of the purple rock. The rock is entirely random, at least the challenge tests a valuable survivor skill.

05-30-12, 08:00 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Notes on S24"
If you do rewatch Marquesas, please pay attention to Sean: One of the best characters ever.

But to address this discussion, the comparison with Kim and Salani fails because not only did that happen post merge when the game is individual but whatever Kim risked of losing, she gained tenfold by bringing the women together.

There were no upside for eliminating Gabe. I'd compare it more to China after the switch there: Both Zhan Hu (Erik) and Fei Long (Courtney) had a player that, like Gabe, wasn't there to play the game. Did Peih Gee or Todd even consider booting Erik or Courtney in place of Aaron or Sherea? Of course not. Boot the players from the other side is a simple rule of Survivor.

You say that John wasn't sure of Gabe's loyalty and I don't disagree but you say that as if you think he expected loyalty from Rob and Sean!!

05-30-12, 09:24 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Notes on S24"
LAST EDITED ON 05-30-12 AT 09:26 PM (EST)

I remember Sean being lazy and not liking people because they actually worked.

He also spent all game insisting he wasn't in an alliance with Vecepia even though they voted the same in every single TC. In other words, your classic Survivor hypocrit.

He did have the famous "Cleopatra" comment though.

What is the problem with ties? I think they have it wrong. Now, they are trying to find anyway they can to reduce pagonging. Well, if you had a tiebreaker system that people were actually willing to use, then maybe you'd have someone actually willing to force the tie and change the power structure of the game.

A minority could vote for one person at TC, and then it would be easier to get someone to jump over and force a tie, knowing that the person voted for in the last TC would be going home. Or the minority could use that vote to get the person they voted for to jump over, saying we'll force a tie and you'll be going home.

It gives the minority another weapon against the majority, thus helping the cause against pagonging.

As far as the time it takes for JP to read all the votes, just EDIT it quicker. THERE YOU GO.

>

05-30-12, 09:56 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Notes on S24"
I thought Sean and RobM being lazy in New Rotu, expecting to be waited on and stuff, was a hoot. Let's understand, they knew they were in the minority in New Rotu, that lifting a finger to help out at camp would probably do nothing to improve their chances should they have to go to TC, so they just wouldn't do any work unless it was something they could have fun with.

Jonas at least enjoyed preparing the food, cooking, feeding people, he took pride in what he could accomplish. Didn't help him one bit in the game, but at least it was work that made him happy.

05-30-12, 10:02 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Notes on S24"
"I thought Sean and RobM being lazy in New Rotu...would probably do nothing to improve their chances should they have to go to TC, so they just wouldn't do any work?

But Sean and Rob didn't work either in Mara'amu! Rob figured out only after his original season that you don;t have teamwork without work! Mara'amu was much more into fun and games than work and that's why they lost. Remember their morning radio shows!

05-30-12, 10:49 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Notes on S24"
Oh, Rob had some fun chasing the chicken. There were a few things they would do in Mara'amu. But mainly Rob, Sarah, Sean and Vee controlled the tribe, and unfortunately Rob's concept of management was straight out of Puzo, motivational fear.

It was still very funny when Rob and Sean played the lazy beach bums in New Rotu, antagonizing the Rotu (particularly Tammy).

You're right about Sean, though, he was a great character.

05-31-12, 08:54 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Notes on S24"

I was about the say the same dang thing. B-Rob and Sean didn't do any work on their original tribe either.

However, I've always said that B-Rob was a terrible follower, great leader. He couldn't lead while Hunter was in the game so he just sulked. After they got rid of Hunter, there was no reason to change.

He was able to lead the next three times he played, and given the leadership role, he became a much better player, person and worker.

>

05-31-12, 10:14 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Notes on S24"
The best players can follow or lead equally well depending on circumstances and the people around them.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •