The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"East Coast Spoiler Thread Discussion 05-17-06"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Lost Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-17-06, 09:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"East Coast Spoiler Thread Discussion 05-17-06"
We have a new episode tonight. Let's chat about it here until the Westies have a chance to see it.

I finally blogged

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread Discu... HobbsofMI 05-17-06 1
   RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread Discu... amandatees 05-18-06 11
       RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread Discu... Maroonclown 05-18-06 12
           RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread Discu... HobbsofMI 05-18-06 13
               RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread Discu... TenPin 05-18-06 18
 RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread Discu... AugustGirl 05-18-06 2
   RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread Discu... Lisapooh 05-18-06 3
       RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread Discu... CattyChat 05-18-06 5
           RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread Discu... Maroonclown 05-18-06 6
           Why these four people? Chez 05-18-06 9
               RE: Why these four people? Fishercat 05-18-06 17
           RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread Discu... syren 05-18-06 14
 RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread Discu... trigirl 05-18-06 4
 Thoughts on "Three Minutes" FesterFan1 05-18-06 7
   The Others' station logo Tiger Lily 05-18-06 16
       RE: The Others' station logo Fishercat 05-18-06 19
 RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread Discu... Maroonclown 05-18-06 8
   RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread Discu... weltek 05-18-06 10
 Why would Jack just go with what Mi... HobbsofMI 05-18-06 15
   RE: Why would Jack just go with wha... batts 05-18-06 20
 RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread Discu... Das Mole 05-18-06 21
 Ms Klugh trigirl 05-22-06 22

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings

05-17-06, 10:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread Discussion 05-17-06"
Ok....it was a very slow ep compaired to the last few but lots of info and very touching......

Desmonds boat appears just as we leave and we are to learn a ton in what will be an action packed finale next week.....

I can't wait.....give it to me NOW.....but now I can rewatch it either on ABC or Tvio.....

Tvio....what a wonderful thing....switching back and forth between Lost and TAR's and I did not miss a thing....I've fallen in love with a machine....lol....

sig by arkieglr and bouncy by IceCat

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

amandatees 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-18-06, 02:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail amandatees Click to send private message to amandatees Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread Discussion 05-17-06"
I must have missed something...how do we know that's Desmonds boat? I thought he ran off into the woods with the backpack and the vaccine/antidote/??/syringes. Thanks!!

Maroonclown 5817 desperate attention whore postings

05-18-06, 02:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Maroonclown Click to send private message to Maroonclown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread Discussion 05-17-06"
Was that Desmond's stash that Vincent found with the statues and vaccine?

arkie spring thing

05-18-06, 02:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread Discussion 05-17-06"
Nope...Vincent found Sawyers stash....and then when he brought Charlie a statue Charlie found the vaccine and gave it to Clair.

TenPin 263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-18-06, 05:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TenPin Click to send private message to TenPin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread Discussion 05-17-06"
I think Charlie said that he found the vaccine on the pallet. I believe he was referring to the recent food pallet that they found in the jungle. It makes sense, re-supply food, re-supply vaccine.

TenPin

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

05-18-06, 07:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread Discussion 05-17-06"
I love that Sayid is on to Michael. Love it! Sayid rocks.

How did Ms. Whatsherface (Clue? did she say her name is Ms. Clue?) know that Sawyer's real name is James Ford?

Where was Locke going? It looked like his backpack was full.

So many questions.

I slow-moed the preview for next week. Very interesting. I am so ready for it to be next Wednesday, but I am so NOT ready for the season to be over. It's going to be a long wait until September.

a J Slice original. bounce by Icey.

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings

05-18-06, 09:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread Discussion 05-17-06"
And I thought it was pretty interesting that Locke wasn't on their list since Faux Henry told him that he was coming for him when he was captured.

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-18-06, 09:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread Discussion 05-17-06"
I agree, LisaPooh -- the big question on my mind is WHY these four? My first thought is these 4 are considered "bad" by the others and maybe their biggest threat and they want to capture them -- BUT --

--while Jack is annoying as all heck with his attitude, I never thought of him as bad. Though he is Locke's nemesis or the Yang to Locke's Yin, in a way.

--Sawyer can easily fit the "bad" mold (but I love him anyway).

--Kate has been very bad in her past, but it wasn't like she murdered an innocent person.

--Hurley seems all around nice guy, no threat -- so why is he among the four??

I can't wait until next week to get some more answers, along with a million new questions, I'm sure. I agree that last night's ep was very slow and paled in comparison to the previous 2. Michael just gets on my nerves -- just too over-the-top. Yes, I understand you want Walt back, but chill out a little. I hope they find out Michael murdered Ana & Libby before the end of next week's ep. What will Hurley do when he finds out?

Sayid is the MAN and I can't wait to see what plan he comes up with. I'm thinking maybe he will follow them as a backup to see what is going on, but he would need a couple of others and with Eko on a one-track mission with the button & Locke off in his own world (I think he's off to find the others himself for answers) -- the only ones left are Jin & Charlie -- not a very good "recon army," to say the least.

Kind Creation of ARNutz

05-18-06, 09:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Maroonclown Click to send private message to Maroonclown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread Discussion 05-17-06"
Sayid is the MAN

I.agree. There was something really sexy about the way he said "Michael has been compromised" in that accent. Ooooh. It gave me shivers.

arkie spring thing

Chez 670 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-18-06, 11:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Why these four people?"
It occurred to me that these 4 have all seen 1 or more "visions" while on the island. Jack saw his dad, Kate and Sawyer saw the black horse, and Hurley saw "Dave".

But that might not explain things, as Eko and Charlie also saw visions.

Fishercat 4168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-18-06, 05:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fishercat Click to send private message to Fishercat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Why these four people?"
There is a difference between the visions of the two groups.

I can't recall Eko's visions, so I may be wrong. But Charlie's visions were more of encompassing, different worlds, more like a dream than anything.

Sawyer, Kate (Black Horse), Jack (father), and Hurley (Dave) saw one person, interacting with them and the island, in the island's full setting. The other ones were more like hallucinations than visions or apparitions.

syren 5418 desperate attention whore postings

05-18-06, 02:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail syren Click to send private message to syren Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread Discussion 05-17-06"
I think these four for very different reasons each.

"while Jack is annoying as all heck with his attitude, I never thought of him as bad. Though he is Locke's nemesis or the Yang to Locke's Yin, in a way.

--Sawyer can easily fit the "bad" mold (but I love him anyway).

--Kate has been very bad in her past, but it wasn't like she murdered an innocent person.

--Hurley seems all around nice guy, no threat -- so why is he among the four??"

Jack- He is a Dr. and seems to be a pretty good one. I can see why they would want him with his medical experience.

Sawyer- He may be "bad" but he is smart. He horded the guns, the medicine, some food, and who knows what else. He used them as bargaining because he did not have anything else. He is a con man who plays his game well.

Kate- Tough person who will do whatever it takes to reach her end goal. She is smart, and resilient, and strong.

Hurley- I want to think that maybe it has something to do with his mental illness. Some people believe that those with the type of illness he has can see an alternate dimension, somewhat like small kids can see their guardian angels if they are never told they do not exist.

I think they each offer something that is needed for the continuance of the others existence.

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-18-06, 09:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread Discussion 05-17-06"
Why are Ms. Klugh and the others interested in the charade of the tent city? Is that for Michael's benefit only? Walt indicated that they are not appear and we know from Claire's flashback that they are more sophisticated.

Good catch Lisapooh....forgot that faux Henry said they wanted Locke. Why Jack, Hurley, Kate and Sawyer?

Alex seems 'good' still. Maybe a future ally?

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

05-18-06, 09:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Thoughts on "Three Minutes""
Did anyone catch which hatch it was in the Others' camp?

And they are obviously disguising themselves to look like they're living hand-to-mouth and without technology. I'll bet that behind that hatch door is where all of Walt's "tests" are taking place.

Jack, Kate, Hurley, and Sawyer, eh? Why them? Why not Locke? Wasn't Henry/Not Henry's mission to bring him back? Maybe it was really just to screw with his head, cuz he did a great job of that.

It's kind of interesting how Locke and Charlie have sort of switched places on the Faith spectrum. And I'm really disappointed that they've turned Locke into such a whiny little bey-otch. I still believe that Charlie will be redeemed...and then killed.

Fester

Tiger Lily 1679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

05-18-06, 03:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiger%20Lily Click to send private message to Tiger%20Lily Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "The Others' station logo"

Fishercat 4168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-18-06, 05:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fishercat Click to send private message to Fishercat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: The Others' station logo"
I wonder if the hatch that Eko and Locke discovered can be used?

If it truly does have cameras on all of the other hatches, then logically, it has a camera in the "Others" hatch. Of course, there are a couple logical possibilities screwing up this plan

A. The Others, long ago, removed all the cameras and they have known about the plane hatch for a while (Pearl). Perhaps they used it to spy on our well-known characters.

B. The Others are affiliated with Dharma, so there is not a camera in the hatch.

Basically, it seems likely there is no contact into their hatch from the outside (by camera), as I have to guess Eko or Locke would have wondered "who the hell are these people?" if they saw it.

05-18-06, 10:06 AM (EST)
8. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread Discussion 05-17-06"
I enjoyed this episode. Can't figure out why they want those four in particular, expeically Hurley unless they are the ones that have the most atoning to do.

Let's try and figure out what they would all have in common.

Relationships borne on the island?

Jack and Sawyer certainly have a connection through Jack's dad at least.

Were they all four on the scene when the hatch opened? Could they have all been infected?

Do they need Hurley as a food source? Okay, probably not.

Although with Hurley it is interesting to note that he never, ever showed any anger. He didn't even want to be involved in the rescue of Walt. Until . . .after Libby's funeral. His tune changed. He is seeking revenge now.

Is everyone seeking revenge rather than offering forgiveness? If so, why wouldn't the Others want Sayid?

Is Sayid not on the list because he's made peace with himself?

Have these characters not made peace?

Am I thinking about this way too much?

arkie spring thing

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings

05-18-06, 12:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread Discussion 05-17-06"
Maybe they all had the ranch dressing.

05-18-06, 02:56 PM (EST)
15. "Why would Jack just go with what Michael is saying?"
1. Why couldn't Kate hear Michael when the others go her?

2. Jack has fought with Locke for control and making discussion and then he just let Michael do it....strange....

3. Why Hugo? Does he even know how to fire a gun? He moves through the jungle like a tank. Wouldn't that set off your bells and whistles if you were Jack?

4. Do any of these people talk about what they see and find…..Why let Eko off the hook so quick….why not find Locke and ask what happen……

These people frustrate me at times……oh…and why not go to the Black Rock for some dynamite?

Too many things are getting a free pass.....

batts 1725 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

05-18-06, 07:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Why would Jack just go with what Michael is saying?"
These people frustrate me at times……oh…and why not go to the Black Rock for some dynamite?

I have to vote they leave the dynamite alone. I would hate to see Hurley get blown up like that Arntzt guy. ..... could you imagine?
"Dude, you got a litte Hurley on you!"

Das Mole 2364 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

05-18-06, 11:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread Discussion 05-17-06"
So.

Is it just me, or is Ms. Clu (or however you spell it) kinda creepy? I think I love her.

I liked seeing "flashbacks" that flashed back to the island, that's what I've been waiting for since the whole season started, no matter who it was.

Anyway...I'm excited for the finale next week. It had better be good, and we had better actually get answers.

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-22-06, 01:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Ms Klugh"
Since we know that names are important in the Lost world:

Ms Klugh = misclue as in misleading
or
Ms. Klugh = 'clever' in German

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •