The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Christie and no repsonsibility"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Anne18 239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-11-06, 05:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Anne18 Click to send private message to Anne18 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Christie and no repsonsibility"
Wow! My first thread!

I was so surprised yesterday to hear Christie tell the t-shirt man "I was hoping that since this is such an important cause, that you would donate the t-shirts." AND to Rhonda, "I was hoping that you could help me ..." With Jodi, she was writing down Jodi's idea for the speech or whatever it was and the topic? "Why am I putting on this race?" OMG

It's not that Christie is asking for help. She wants others to do things for her. Why??? Why does she act so helpless and makes others donate, think, and write stuff for her? Who is watching her brother when she is in the house?

Christie, if you don't get a job and take the initiative and responsibility, you WILL be homeless just like you are afraid of being!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Christie and no repsonsibility eire_heart74 05-11-06 1
   RE: Christie and no repsonsibility Baxtera 05-11-06 2
   RE: Christie and no repsonsibility startingover2 05-12-06 26
 RE: Christie and no repsonsibility JustBNMe 05-11-06 3
   RE: Christie and no repsonsibility Juliejo 05-11-06 4
       RE: Christie and no repsonsibility Anne18 05-11-06 5
           RE: Christie and no repsonsibility mirage3033 05-11-06 7
       RE: Christie and no repsonsibility annie828 05-11-06 6
           RE: Christie and no repsonsibility startingover2 05-12-06 27
       RE: Christie and no repsonsibility 26mitogo 05-11-06 8
           RE: Christie and no repsonsibility Baxtera 05-11-06 10
               RE: Christie and no repsonsibility techstyle 05-11-06 14
 RE: Christie and no repsonsibility BlueCollar Blonde 05-11-06 9
   RE: Christie and no repsonsibility Baxtera 05-11-06 11
       RE: Christie and no repsonsibility tac_2 05-11-06 12
           RE: Christie and no repsonsibility Omniscia 05-12-06 24
           RE: Christie and no repsonsibility maryellennaco 05-12-06 28
       RE: Christie and no repsonsibility BlueCollar Blonde 05-11-06 13
   RE: Christie and no repsonsibility mirage3033 05-11-06 15
       RE: Christie and no repsonsibility Sues 05-11-06 16
           RE: Christie and no repsonsibility Baxtera 05-11-06 17
               RE: Christie and no repsonsibility mirage3033 05-11-06 18
 RE: Christie and no repsonsibility Redbud 05-11-06 19
 RE: Christie and no repsonsibility Redbud 05-11-06 20
 RE: Christie and no repsonsibility sillybear 05-11-06 21
   RE: Christie and no repsonsibility Juliejo 05-11-06 22
       RE: Christie and no repsonsibility annie828 05-11-06 23
           RE: Christie and no repsonsibility mirage3033 05-12-06 25
 RE: Christie and no repsonsibility maryellennaco 05-12-06 29
   RE: Christie and no repsonsibility geminirose 05-12-06 30

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-11-06, 07:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Christie and no repsonsibility"
I didn't mind her asking for the shirts for free in exchange for their logo being on the shirt. That's a rather good idea when you have zero dollars to work with. It was her "um...ah...giggle...maybe you could...um...I was hoping...giggle... you could give them for free" that bugged me.

You want this guy to donate shirts to you. You are presenting yourself as in charge of this charity race and you keep giggling? What are you? 13 years old??

Depending on how many colors are on the shirt and combined with the fact he's only donating 100, it's not a big donation on his part but she could of presented herself a little more professionally seeing as he just did you a favor. She didn't evev seem that grateful when he did!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Baxtera 923 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-11-06, 07:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Baxtera Click to send private message to Baxtera Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Christie and no repsonsibility"
The problem was definitly in the presentation and the approach. I'm sure SO has all of this worked out. The truth is in exchange for advertising you can get breaks like reduced or free t-shirts for charity events, etc. but they don't want to be associated with a crappy event. They want to be associated with something that looks good to make them look good.

startingover2 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-12-06, 12:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail startingover2 Click to send private message to startingover2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Christie and no repsonsibility"
I'm a graphic designer and if someone just showed up in my office and I spent an hour going over specs and putting effort into my "potential client" and then asked what they were planning for compensation and received the response Christie gave, I would kick them out! Christie doesn't believe in the project and I think she's a deadbeat!

JustBNMe 526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-11-06, 08:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBNMe Click to send private message to JustBNMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Christie and no repsonsibility"
Could you imagine how IV would have dressed down Antonia if she had asked people to donate things to her?! She would have been yelled at for trying to get a free ride. Christie is very immature with alot of things and she doesn't behave appropriately in alot of "professional" situations. I htink she giggled her way through it becuase she was afraid of being told now. But she should have known that SO wouldn't have set her up with someone who would say no...what kind of sponsorship for the show would that have been?

Juliejo 477 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-11-06, 10:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Juliejo Click to send private message to Juliejo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Christie and no repsonsibility"
Christie doesnt' have any self assurance and she is afraid that she is not worthy of the project. She has told Rhonda several times that she is afraid she cant' pull it off. She sees Jodi as the "all Wise Woman" so she is getting her to do things for her and using anyone she thinks knows more than she does and that is most everone else. I actually have come to view her differently since she took on this assignement. She is very immature and kind of pathetic and helpless. The giggling through the interview was because she was very nervous. I dont' get why Rhonda isnt' assisting her more? I feel kind of sorry for her. But I still hate the WHINE.

Anne18 239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-11-06, 11:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Anne18 Click to send private message to Anne18 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Christie and no repsonsibility"
LAST EDITED ON 05-11-06 AT 05:08 PM (EST)

Thank you all for your interesting views and comments about Christie. It makes me understand more why she behaves the way she does. I hope she gets confident soon in her abilities!

UPDATED TO ADD:

Christie is back to confusing me more! She went out to dinner and acted like a diva with a control attitude! It's very childish.

mirage3033 100 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-11-06, 12:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mirage3033 Click to send private message to mirage3033 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Christie and no repsonsibility"
Christie and No Responsibility whats in it for me I caaaannnnn't take a drink no more so you can't. She is one piece of work. Who's responsibility is it Christie?

I was in charge of a triathalon once. We had t shirts and the sponsors were on the back of the shirt. We never dreamed of asking the tshirt company to give away their service. We did ask for a discount (which they generously gave) and had them listed on the shirt as a sponsor. She then asked the t shirt guy if he knew of any other sponsors for the T. maybe she can just ask him to put on the race. honestly she has roped everyone else in for their ideas, assistance, and even worse as audience for her whining. she cannot help Antonia or even suspend her royal pissiness long enough to not make everything, i mean everything all about her. I hope she reaps what she has sowed.

annie828 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

05-11-06, 12:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail annie828 Click to send private message to annie828 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Christie and no repsonsibility"
The show is coming to an end...Christie should be soooooooo much farther along in her being a more sufficient, secure, organized person. She lacks "people skills" she lacks professionalism, and she has no personality. She is a selfish, ungrateful doofus. What the h%ll has she learned while spending 3 mths in that house? Absolutely NOTHING!

If I were Jodi...I wouldn't have told Christie ANYTHING. Jodi should have said.."I will support you but this is YOUR project. ..do it yourself!" Christie has a charity, and she doesn't even know the first thing about it....I'm sorry, but Christie is as clueless as they come ... she is just plain stupid. Jodi did "everything" for her.

She doesn't even know how to put a smile on that sad pathetic wretched face of hers.
She lacks ENTHUSIASM and PERSONALITY . . . and this girl thinks she can pose in front of a camera. She is a slug...she is slooooooow in the brain....in her speaking.....just plain boooooooring! JMO

startingover2 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-12-06, 12:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail startingover2 Click to send private message to startingover2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Christie and no repsonsibility"
I agree with you completely! At first I thought Christie was caring and I really fell for her story and now every time I watch the show, all I see is a whiny, free ride wanting time bomb. I wish I could leave my job/life/world and get free rent to go to summer camp. The show has become a total joke!

26mitogo 493 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-06, 12:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 26mitogo Click to send private message to 26mitogo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Christie and no repsonsibility"
Juliejo ~ I agree with your assessment of Christie's motives, etc. She obviously never learned how to act or learned any people skills before coming into the SO house. Personally I can't stand all her whinning about everyone else and the attitude of superiority know-it-all she comes into the confessional with but I do understand where it comes from. However, why aren't the LCs teaching her how to present herself and how to go about getting what she needs and wants. Instead, they encourage her whinning and complaining. Why didn't Rhonda explain to her how she needs to approach the professionals she feels so much less than. Very few in the "professional" world really feel as confident and self-assured all the time as they would have you think ... (been there, done that) they just learn how to present themselves. Many of us didn't learn what to do from our parents and had to learn it out there on our own but you would think being in the SOH, Rhonda et al. would teach her how to act and ask.

Someone needs to tell these women that feel they are less capable than most, that EVERYONE has their self-esteem issues. EVERYONE feels afraid, isn't sure they are up to the task, are often afraid to ask for what they want, fear rejection ... all the same things they feel. They just learn to push through it without analyzing every detail thinking that it will go away if they know why. Sorry, that doesn't work. The only thing that works is to DO IT. Put the fear behind you and do it anyway. Present yourself as the person you want to be and soon you will be there. Whinning about it and getting someone else to do it will only hurt your self-esteem. And rewarding Christie for whinning about other HMs is only keeping her locked up in her own fears.

05-11-06, 12:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Baxtera Click to send private message to Baxtera Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Christie and no repsonsibility"
Instead of pole dancing these women need exercise in professional development that would teach them how to present themselves professionally. There are a variety of activities that could be done that would directly relate to creating self-confidence and ability to handle herself in situations that require the ability to address others in a professional adult manner. I don't think pole dancing helps.

techstyle 124 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-06, 01:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail techstyle Click to send private message to techstyle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Christie and no repsonsibility"
>Instead of pole dancing these women
>need exercise in professional development
>that would teach them how
>to present themselves professionally.
>There are a variety of
>activities that could be done
>that would directly relate to
>creating self-confidence and ability to
>handle herself in situations that
>require the ability to address
>others in a professional adult
>manner. I don't think
>pole dancing helps.

Bax, I like your posts. I agree. Also, I would love to watch the type of show you talk about.

BlueCollar Blonde 49 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-11-06, 12:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BlueCollar%20Blonde Click to send private message to BlueCollar%20Blonde Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Christie and no repsonsibility"
This is a simple one. Christie shirks her responsibilities and projects onto everyone else and then reaps the rewards and gets patted on the back for a job well done.

She told Niambi in confessional today to get over herself. I say take a look in the mirror Christie every morning when you get up and every night before you go to bed and repeat that statement to yourself. This needs to be her daily mantra.

She wants everyone to cater to her yet she gives nothing in return. She also started the argument at the restaurant, but then blamed it on Niambi and Antonia. Yes, they were visibly ticked, but didn't bring up the project or the issue at dinner - Christie did. Then she has the nerve to say they should have let Jodi have her moment that night, but the reality is Christie ruined the dinner because she couldn't suck it up long enough to make it back to the house and discuss it in the appropriate forum. I think she was just pissed because they wanted a drink and she can't have one. I agree with no alcohol in the house, don't get me wrong, but going outside of the house they should be able to have a drink with dinner whether Christie is present or not.

05-11-06, 12:54 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Christie and no repsonsibility"
Again no fan of Christie's and I will be more than glad to see the back of her when she's gone but Niamia was throwing a tantrum from the time they left the house and continued it into the restuaraunt. She was making snide comments at the table and didn't stop the entire time. She was acting like a teenager with an attitude. Nobody forced her into helping Antonia and then allowing Antonai to abuse her while she did. She chose that for herself. If she didn't like it she shouldn't have chosen to do it. Don't go playing martyr after the fact and moaning and whining about everything.

As for the drinks yes it's stupid but the truth is she knew before they ever went out that the rule was in place, it wasn't a suprise, it was just another excuse to whine and moan.

She and Antonia didn't like the fact someone else was getting postive recognition and they weren't. They toiled away and nobody said good job because Antonia in fact had screwed up and Niambia helped her. Instead of a good job they in fact started a fight that didn't need to happen.

Christie, Niambia, and Antonia should have all been removed by IV like you do with children who misbehave in a restaurant.

tac_2 351 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-11-06, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tac_2 Click to send private message to tac_2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Christie and no repsonsibility"
The trouble with Christie is she's too willing to let others think and do for her and she'll leave the house as she entered, in the same ol' rut.

Christie reminds me of that Debby Downer character on Saturday Night Live.

Omniscia 58 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-12-06, 00:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Omniscia Click to send private message to Omniscia Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Christie and no repsonsibility"
OMG, I almost laughed so hard I fell outta my chair.

You are right on the money! SHE IS DEBBIE DOWNER!

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-06, 02:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Christie and no repsonsibility"
Man!!! Debby Downer!!! That is SO right on target!!!! Plus, that cracky voice!!! TOOOO FUNNY!!

BlueCollar Blonde 49 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-11-06, 01:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BlueCollar%20Blonde Click to send private message to BlueCollar%20Blonde Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Christie and no repsonsibility"
>Christie, Niambia, and Antonia should have
>all been removed by IV
>like you do with children
>who misbehave in a restaurant.
>

LOL, this would have been the PERFECT solution. I love it!

05-11-06, 01:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mirage3033 Click to send private message to mirage3033 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Christie and no repsonsibility"
I definetly agree that the last straw for Christies breakdown and bringing the fight out at dinner was her incredible sense of entitlement as per the drinking thing. comeon quit beating that crutch to death. Why should everyone jump on board her wagon when she wont put herself out for the others. nobody ordered a cocktail, okay?, she doesn't need to go on the pity wagon because they considered it. She is responsible for trashing Jodi's dinner and being a total b*tch. and then as usual tried to slither out from under it. as far as I am concerned she lost any shred of credibility as to her "fight" with Antonia and her project. she did it on purpose or was told to be non helpful. what prevented her from getting off her butt from the computer and just checking on the guest room. a hot game of solitare? i am sick of her sh*tty atitude , i have been running around posting on all the threads she bugged me so much today.

Sues 585 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-06, 02:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sues Click to send private message to Sues Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Christie and no repsonsibility"
I'm with ya mirage! The whole deal with no one gets to have a glass of wine outside the house????? WTF? How is she going to exsist outside the house? Demand that all the liquor be removed everywhere she goes?

I do think that Antonia need to ASK for help...so even though I find Christy PAINFULLY LAZY...I can't slam her on that one....oh wait...Antonia said 'if you want to' and Christie never moved...so yes, she's a lazy a$$...lol

Why are they making Jodi stay after Christie bitc&ed about her 'control' issues? Are they going to make her follow her home and raise her brother too? Good grief....

I thought I liked Christie for awhile....now she's grating on my nerves....

05-11-06, 03:00 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Christie and no repsonsibility"
As I said I think the activities they give to these women lack in providing them with the life skills they need.

As for Antonia she's no wall flower and has no problem communicating loudly and often. She was offered and refused help. It was not the other hg job to check up on her to see if she could paint a room. Most teenagers can handle the task let alone a college graduate. The fact she has problems handling the word WORK and EFFORT and TIME MANAGEMENT is hardly the other house guests problem.

05-11-06, 03:41 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Christie and no repsonsibility"
The fact she has problems handling the word WORK and EFFORT and TIME MANAGEMENT is hardly the other house guests problem.

but shouldn't it be? they all have the same problem. Can't they at least extend some consideration. instead of getting their backs up and wallowing in their own pissed offed-ness. It is just getting tiresome. They live together, they are there because they lack skills. what is wrong with more than lip service. by that I mean, in the middleof the dinner argument, Chrisie tells one of them I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. what's love got to do with it. just get the job done.

Redbud 573 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-06, 03:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Redbud Click to send private message to Redbud Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Christie and no repsonsibility"
How easy can this task be? Rhonda gives her tips and hints (how many t-shirts, what sizes, what is left to do), SOH has already provided the printer, the event planner, it's already done for her. all she has to do is seek it out. A million dollars says that printer was already set up to know that Christie would be in asking for free printing. In return for getting their company on the SOH tv show, they gave free printing to the 5K and who knows how many other print jobs they did for free. It's not like Christie has to go out and start from scratch and find sponsors/printers/etc.

Redbud 573 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-06, 03:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Redbud Click to send private message to Redbud Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Christie and no repsonsibility"
LAST EDITED ON 05-11-06 AT 03:51 PM (EST)

oops didn't mean to post a second time...a thousand pardons!

sillybear 84 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-06, 09:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sillybear Click to send private message to sillybear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Christie and no repsonsibility"
I've been wondering why Jodi is staying around to "support Christie".Then I realized she will not graduate if she does not have Jodi to make decisions and think for her!I do not like SOs way of support.I think Christie should spend a little less time in the confessional"which drives me nuts" and a little more time trying to solve her problems.She is in no position to judge Antonia.IMO

Juliejo 477 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-06, 10:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Juliejo Click to send private message to Juliejo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Christie and no repsonsibility"
I agree Sillybear Christie cant even dress herself without Jodi to help. She is not in a position to judge anyone let alone her HM's. I think she should have helped Antonia paint the darn room just to show her she cared about her getting the assignment completeed on time. Chrisite is full of Christie and no one else. She keeps saying I love you and we all know she doesnt. Actions speak louder than words and her actions prove she is into herself. Talk is cheap Christie. Have you ever seen her do anything for anyone else? NO

annie828 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

05-11-06, 11:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail annie828 Click to send private message to annie828 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Christie and no repsonsibility"
How in the world can she help anyone else... she can't even help herself on her own projects.

And when Antonia said that if Christie needed something from her, she wouldn't be available to her... and God I hope that happens...I hope Christie needs Antonia's help and ...Karma will come back to bite her in her fat A$$!

I never thought I could dislike someone as much as I disliked Maggot from BB6....and that is a lot of "dislike" and I'm being nice with that word. Christie just may have surpassed her.

05-12-06, 02:10 AM (EST)
25. "RE: Christie and no repsonsibility"
The whole house is just toxic. not to mention antonia is the newcomer with the fresh hormones. the others have spent enough time together to begin cycling together and Antonia and Niambi (I want to call her Frieda for some reason)(maybe it is just easier to say) and stirred up the mix. they all look sick and tired and are darn cranky. Nice of the producers to make sure they record the lowlights. lol what do I know maybe it is the highlights. maybe they have some down and dirty stuff that can't be aired. somethings going on because they sure act mad all the time. are they really all that bitchy and twitchy and flare off so quick. I would think using the opportunity of being in that house they would have daily personal trainer that we can watch and even go along with. more like The Biggest Loser. we could watch them transform into healthy women instead of dissolving into a weepy mess. I have never agreed with the break them down and build them up. I cannot believe they are not getting weekly massage. the lay dayzes are leaving ill equipped and sicker than when they came in.

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-06, 02:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Christie and no repsonsibility"
I agree with those of you who've said Christie lacks professionalism, acts like a nut while asking for free t-shirts, gets all wigged out while at a restaurant that serves (gasp!) ALCOHOL, and then acts like Supreme Diva when confronted with things she'd rather not address.
She really needs to start getting a grip with all of the things she's abused in the past, how is she ever going to move forward if she expects "special" treatment from everybody about EVERY single thing??? What a dingleberry!!

geminirose 64 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-06, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geminirose Click to send private message to geminirose Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Christie and no repsonsibility"
LAST EDITED ON 05-12-06 AT 03:36 PM (EST)

i liked christie when she first came into the house, but it seems like instead of building up the little bit of mental and emotional strength she had when entered the house, she has let go of it completely and become this needy, whiny, codependent mess in the house.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •