The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Week 2 Couples, 1/15"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-16-08, 07:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Week 2 Couples, 1/15"
OK, I've got lots of holes for ya'll to fill. Out of the 2 hours, I saw maybe 20 minutes... they broke to primary coverage every 2 minutes!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I saw Orange get their prize of two votes, and I saw the challenge. Mark needs to take a chill pill, yeesh. (or does he? was he eliminated? I don't even know who was!)

So fill me in, I missed alot and I'm totally bumming. I was screaming at the news people, who care's who's winning with only 7% of the votes counted? Gawd, I hate election years.

Breezy and Brett sitting in a tree...

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Week 2 Couples, 1/15 brvnkrz 01-16-08 1
   RE: Week 2 Couples, 1/15 Breezy 01-16-08 2
       RE: Week 2 Couples, 1/15 samboohoo 01-16-08 4
           RE: Week 2 Couples, 1/15 aquariaqueen 01-16-08 14
               RE: Week 2 Couples, 1/15 jbug 01-16-08 15
   RE: Week 2 Couples, 1/15 Ahtumbreez 01-16-08 7
       RE: Week 2 Couples, 1/15 newsomewayne 01-16-08 8
           RE: Week 2 Couples, 1/15 Ahtumbreez 01-16-08 11
       RE: Week 2 Couples, 1/15 jbug 01-16-08 18
 RE: Week 2 Couples, 1/15 samboohoo 01-16-08 3
   RE: Week 2 Couples, 1/15 Ahtumbreez 01-16-08 6
       RE: Week 2 Couples, 1/15 brvnkrz 01-16-08 12
       RE: Week 2 Couples, 1/15 udg 01-18-08 38
 I Forgot samboohoo 01-16-08 5
   RE: I Forgot brvnkrz 01-16-08 10
 Word to Mark. newsomewayne 01-16-08 9
   RE:Neill flystorms 01-16-08 13
   What newsomewayne said! udg 01-18-08 39
 All about Neill aquariaqueen 01-16-08 16
   RE: All about Neill Puffy 01-16-08 30
       RE: All about Neill MKitty 01-17-08 34
 RE: Week 2 Couples, 1/15 Cyndimaus 01-16-08 17
   RE: Week 2 Couples, 1/15 KwietOne 01-16-08 19
       RE: Week 2 Couples, 1/15 Cyndimaus 01-16-08 20
           RE: Week 2 Couples, 1/15 samboohoo 01-16-08 21
               RE: Week 2 Couples, 1/15 Cyndimaus 01-16-08 22
               RE: Week 2 Couples, 1/15 jbug 01-16-08 23
                   RE: Week 2 Couples, 1/15 aquariaqueen 01-16-08 25
                       RE: Week 2 Couples, 1/15 jbug 01-16-08 28
               RE: Week 2 Couples, 1/15 KwietOne 01-16-08 27
               RE: Week 2 Couples, 1/15 Puffy 01-16-08 31
           best watched after taping aquariaqueen 01-16-08 24
               RE: best watched after taping MKitty 01-17-08 35
 RE: Week 2 Couples, 1/15 EMTBGRL 01-16-08 26
 RE: Week 2 Couples, 1/15 Tenorsaxy 01-16-08 29
   RE: Week 2 Couples, 1/15 jd8855 01-16-08 32
       RE: Week 2 Couples, 1/15 Cyndimaus 01-17-08 33
           RE: Week 2 Couples, 1/15 flipxcyd 01-18-08 40
 RE: Week 2 Couples, 1/15 taffnic 01-17-08 36
   RE: Week 2 Couples, 1/15 jbug 01-17-08 37

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

01-16-08, 08:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Week 2 Couples, 1/15"
Hmmm, let's see...The target was for the black team. Unfortunately they put up decent numbers this week and the bottom two were the purple team and the white team. Once again, they got the elimination right and they got rid of the white team. (Wife and lazy husband) He continued to be lazy and everybody else continued to noticed and decided it was his time.
Everybody put up decent numbers. Except the purple team. I'm glad they didn't go home because I think they need to find out why they aren't putting up the numbers. They certainly seem to be trying hard.

An Arkie original.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings

01-16-08, 08:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Week 2 Couples, 1/15"
How did the white team do at home?

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

01-16-08, 08:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Week 2 Couples, 1/15"
Better than expected. Neill has lost 48, Amanda 42.

Boo and Captain Chaos sitting in a tree . . .

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

01-16-08, 10:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Week 2 Couples, 1/15"
Neill certainly should have been able to lose more than 6 pounds more than Amanda...pathetic.

Poor Amanda, always making excuses for him, and probably her wrong choice in a spouse.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

01-16-08, 11:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Week 2 Couples, 1/15"
IMO, Amanda is not helping Neill by making excuses for him all the time. He comes across as a whiney baby - always gets his way - spoiled brat (to me).
Amanda needs to give him a touch of "tough love" as they say and stop making excuses for him.
I'm glad he has lost 40+ lbs but wonder if he can keep it off.
Amanda looked pretty good - but she wasn't near as much overweight as the other women to start with.

Agman
'Getting older softens you into learning that love, kindness, and forgiveness are far more important than one's opinion.' Sagebrush Dan

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

01-16-08, 08:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Week 2 Couples, 1/15"
I'm glad purple didn't go home also. That has got to be so frustrating, to work so hard and not see the scale budge as much as everyone else. And it's weird they both are having such problems. Hopefully this next week will shake some pounds loose.

I was afraid that the yellow team was going to have a plateau week since they did so well last week when everyone else had such a hard time. I was glad they did well again.

Bette-Sue sounds like she was a party girl

winterized by agman
I AM the Abbott of Vermont!

newsomewayne 9065 desperate attention whore postings

01-16-08, 08:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Week 2 Couples, 1/15"
You sure you meant the yellow team? 'Cause they were below the yellow line last week. Perhaps you meant Orange?

It's party time! Agman is excellent! 2008

01-16-08, 09:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Week 2 Couples, 1/15"
You are correct. ding, ding, ding. It was in fact the orange team I meant.

winterized by agman

01-16-08, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Week 2 Couples, 1/15"
Neill was ready to go home. When they went in to talk to the other teams before the vote? He even said something to the effect "we're not going to beg to stay". Like Bernie (?) said, Neill could have tried to convince everyone he really wanted to stay but he didn't even try. He obviously wanted to go home.
Glad Amanda has been able to continue with the weight loss at home.

01-16-08, 08:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Week 2 Couples, 1/15"
The Pink team had an emotional breakthrough that I did not watch because I've cried enough this week. One funny thing that happened was that Bob put Bette-Sue through a grueling workout and then made her go outside and walk 2 miles carrying 20 pounds of weight. She was just a hoot.

There was a lot of drama with the challenge. It was a coconut-style challenge from Survivor.

Neill was a real aras again. He kept holding on to the treadmill. At one point Bob made him hold weights. At another Jillian kept adding 5 minutes to everyone's workout every time Neill held on.

Weigh-in for me wasn't too shocking. White and Purple fell below. White went home in a landslide, so Orange's two votes didn't even count.

I had to FF through a little bit of it because I didn't start watching until 9:30.

01-16-08, 08:45 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Week 2 Couples, 1/15"
And don't forget about Bette-Sue's "I'm gonna die" moment. Freaking hilarious.

And on a side note: I have a girl-crush on Jillian now. I lvoe her!

winterized by agman

01-16-08, 09:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Week 2 Couples, 1/15"
Ditto all parts of your post. *grin*

An Arkie original.

udg 3038 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-18-08, 01:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Week 2 Couples, 1/15"
"I'm going to die, and you're going to be sad."
"I'll be thrilled! My first casualty!"

ROFLMBO Jillian is my TV girlfriend!

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

01-16-08, 08:33 AM (EST)
5. "I Forgot"
Kudos to the Gray Team. They had immunity and still put up big numbers, and they wanted to. Even Bob commented about that.

01-16-08, 09:06 AM (EST)
10. "RE: I Forgot"
Yes, I agree. They could have slid and did not. And that? is what I expect of every team. Yay for gray.

An Arkie original.

newsomewayne 9065 desperate attention whore postings

01-16-08, 08:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Word to Mark."
LAST EDITED ON 01-16-08 AT 08:56 AM (EST)

Spouse abuse happens "all the time, at home" also. (Not in my home, just in general) That doesn't make it acceptable in public or at home. Saying you yell at your brother all the time at home is not an excuse.

It's party time! Agman is excellent! 2008

flystorms 211 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-16-08, 09:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail flystorms Click to send private message to flystorms Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE:Neill"
I feel so sorry for Neill's poor wife who was really busting her butt to be at the ranch and he just kept on slacking. Ugh! I'm glad to see him off the screen now, as he's such a disappointment. I wonder if she sees him a little differently with what was shown on the show. She seemed so oblivious to how little he was doing the time he was there.

On the other hand, Bette Sue just cracks me up every week. She is such a little fighter! The first week as she was climbing up the hill on her hands and knees just pained me and I thought for sure we'd have a drama queen (ala Neill) on our hands with her. She has such spunk and enthusiasm. I just love her to death! Great job that she's pulling great numbers every week, too!

udg 3038 desperate attention whore postings

01-18-08, 01:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "What newsomewayne said!"
I thought the same thing. The fact that you're an abusive SOB at home doesn't make it OK that you're an abusive SOB at the ranch. I just can't even begin to comprehend the logic behind his argument. And then being upset at the fact that he "had to" apologize for his bad behavior... UGH!

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

01-16-08, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "All about Neill"
How about his comment at the elimination table, " I let her do most of the talking because she's better at that, AND SHE CAN TURN ON THE TEARS!!!!!!"

That comment alone would have wanted me to change my vote right then and there if I would have chosen someone else!

What a pathetic idiot. Wonder what happened to him as a child, he definitely never learned how to be a man.

Puffy 6571 desperate attention whore postings

01-16-08, 10:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: All about Neill"
I agree. Even she gave a look, like "OMG, why did he say that?" If I had voted to kick out purple, I'd have asked if I could change my vote before showing it.

Tribephyl is one of my adoring fans

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

01-17-08, 04:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: All about Neill"
I agree..I almost wanted to lunge through the TV and smack him when he said that. I noticed that even Allison gave him the "what the hell" look. What an a%%hat.

REally glad to see yellow pick it up this week. Hope that they can resolve some of their personal issues.

*pouncing courtesy of Tribe*

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings

01-16-08, 11:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Week 2 Couples, 1/15"
I was proud of the gray team, too. And I was so relieved they didn't use their immunity as game play and instead just went on with losing weight. Good for them! They remembered the real reason they are there.

As for the white team, as soon as I saw them below the yellow line I knew they were gone. People have been so down on Neill. I knew they would go because of him. And if, by some miracle, they stayed it would be because of Amanda. I think people really felt sorry for her. They saw her always working so hard.

So, will the teams be voting another team out right there before they leave the elimination room? And if so, who do you think will go? Maybe black because everyone sees them as such big competition?

Sigs by Cyg
Maus Blog

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-16-08, 11:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Week 2 Couples, 1/15"
The previews made it look like they chose one team to go up against all the other teams. If that one team didn't win, they would be eliminated. I mean, that's what I thought I saw.

THREADJACK ALERT! I find it annoying to run to a commercial unnecessarily. American Idol and Deal or No Deal does it. I mean, c'mon, how many times do you have to cut through a commercial during the weigh-in? You could maybe cut these episodes to 90 minutes!

01-16-08, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Week 2 Couples, 1/15"
Continuing the commercial theme, does it seem like there are more commercials this season than last? Maybe it's my imagination. I'm guessing that, if it's true, it is because they have more material then will fit in an hour but not quite enough for the two hour slot. So they run extra commercials. Or maybe I'm just crazy!

Sigs by Cyg
Maus Blog

01-16-08, 12:28 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Week 2 Couples, 1/15"
I have but one word for your commercial troubles: TIVO!

01-16-08, 12:53 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Week 2 Couples, 1/15"
Lucky.

Sigs by Cyg
Maus Blog

01-16-08, 01:15 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Week 2 Couples, 1/15"
that's easy for you to say!
No seriously we just got HD with a DVR receiver. Had it programmed to record BB last night so I could watch AI with DH. We were tuned to FOX when we saw the little countdown timer for the recording; then pop! The tv automatically switched to NBC. It kept asking me if I wanted to cancel the recording and go back to the other channel or continue recording - which meant I'd have to watch as it recorded - dumb!
So I cancelled the recording so DH could watch AI in HD.
& I watched BB in the BR. I have to go study up on how to record one while watching another. ~~ sigh~~~

are there too many intitials in this post?

01-16-08, 02:01 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Week 2 Couples, 1/15"
Not too many initials, but maybe the wrong ones....BB is Big Brother. BL is Biggest Loser.

(running before a stapler is thrown at my head....)

01-16-08, 04:21 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Week 2 Couples, 1/15"
LOL AQ, you got me! I prolly have BB on the brain - last season was the first time I watched it.
If I now go change all my BB's to BL's, you're post will be confusing so I guess I'll leave my booboos out there for all to see.

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings

01-16-08, 04:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Week 2 Couples, 1/15"
I've got Tivo, but I feel sorry for the ones who don't have it. Imagine to your horror watching this show live.

Puffy 6571 desperate attention whore postings

01-16-08, 10:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Week 2 Couples, 1/15"
Someone's getting a TIVO in a couple of weeks.

Tribephyl is one of my adoring fans

01-16-08, 02:00 PM (EST)
24. "best watched after taping"
LAST EDITED ON 01-16-08 AT 06:28 PM (EST)

That's why this show is the best to watch taped. Even all the fluff during weigh-ins. They go to commercial and show you the last 30 seconds of which you've already seen.

Tape and watch....it's so much better!

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

01-17-08, 04:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: best watched after taping"
That's exactly what I do too. That way I don't feel like I am held hostage durin the way in where they constantly cut to a commerical and drag it out about 20 minutes. I love being able to zoom through and back to the show. And yes, I really, REALLY hate the way every damn show in the universe now feels the need to recap what just happened...THREE FREAKIN' MINUTES AGO...as if our minds stopped when the commercial came on and we have to be refreshed to get back on track as to what is going on. My gawd that drives me crazy. I could see doing it for weekly show to recap for about 30 seconds, but after every single commerical?? That is absolutely friggin' insane!!

**Cat-a-trois by Agman**

EMTBGRL 2513 desperate attention whore postings

01-16-08, 03:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EMTBGRL Click to send private message to EMTBGRL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Week 2 Couples, 1/15"
My decision to eliminate the white team would have been solidified by the Amanda/Neill "speech" to the house. The fact that Amanda did almost all the talking, that Neill showed very little- anything- while he was supposedly "fighting to stay there" and he would have been the reason to vote them off in the first place..'cause, he's lazy, no matter what his other "issues" are.

Purple team? It depends on "overall strategy." I might have considered the possibility they would pick up higher numbers later, and aren't such big slackers, and might put me below the yellow line later.

This early in the game, though? It's still anybody's game.

Therefore, following that 'speech?' White would have been sent packing with my vote.

Tenorsaxy 947 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-16-08, 06:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tenorsaxy Click to send private message to Tenorsaxy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Week 2 Couples, 1/15"
I wonder about the purple team. Are they giving it their all? I don't think we've seen the emotional footage of them as we have for the brown, pink, orange (others?), so their commitment is hard to guess. They are the youngest team, and I'm not convinced they have the same maturity.

My next song is for Agman.

jd8855 105 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-16-08, 11:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jd8855 Click to send private message to jd8855 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Week 2 Couples, 1/15"
I think the purple team thinks because they are younger that they will have it easier. But here is my theory on this . The other teams are a little older and were probably thin and or athletic at some point in their lives, the purple team is young and heavy and probably have been their entire lives. their youth is working against them. I think they are giving it their all but i think they are going to have to work a bit harder to get the results that they are after. they have to realize that they aren't in good shape or i should say better shape then the older groups and have to stop counting on their youth.. and really put their hearts into it, I think they are getting frustrated instead of emotional.

I hope though that they go in and get it done, i hope it starts to work for them and they start to get some big numbers up there.

that is the one thing i hate about this show .. they all really do so well and they give it their all and they all deserve to stay and then one team has to go home in all fairness I cry a bit everytime I watch it.

01-17-08, 12:05 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Week 2 Couples, 1/15"
I know how you feel. There may be individuals that I don't particularly like but I always want all of them to do well. I know it's a game but I'd love it if they all got to stay for the entire time. But I'm always encouraged when I see they've been doing well at home.

Sigs by Cyg
Maus Blog

flipxcyd 1053 desperate attention whore postings

01-18-08, 02:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail flipxcyd Click to send private message to flipxcyd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: Week 2 Couples, 1/15"
For this show...in a perfect world...I'd rather you keep all the teams there. I want all the teams to lose weight, but if you lose the most, then yes, you win the grand prize.

I guess I just want everyone to succeed.

taffnic 5085 desperate attention whore postings

01-17-08, 05:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail taffnic Click to send private message to taffnic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Week 2 Couples, 1/15"
I love my DVR- especially to cut through all those commercials.

I also loved BettySue's "I'm dying" speech. When she told Jillian she would be sorry and Jillian replied something like
" no I won't. I'll celebrate because that will be my first kill" , did that make me crack up. And her look when Bob gave her the weights and told her to go walk 2 laps. She's holding her own work wise with the younger ones.

Did anyone else get annoyed with the orange team this week?
I thought their attitude stank. Especially when the son made the comment after their prize that they didn't need immumity this week. I was kinda hoping they would fall below the yellow line.

01-17-08, 06:51 PM (EST)
37. "RE: Week 2 Couples, 1/15"
I can't put my finger on it, but there is something about the orange team that I just don't like. Jackie's attitude toward other people is terrible. & her son is learning to be just like her.

Agman
'Getting older softens you into learning that love, kindness, and forgiveness are far more important than one's opinion.' Sagebrush Dan

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •