The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Who are you people?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-28-09, 08:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Who are you people?"
Since most of our cast only qualifies as 'celebrities' in the vaguest sense of the word, they're going to need introducing. (Admittedly, this presumes we care about who they are, but...) If you want to explain just who a cast member is, why they deserve to be here, and how much you hate them, here's the thread for doing it. How quickly we forget, y'know. Or at least wish we could.

So far, we are supposed to have:

Heidi Montag
Spencer Pratt
Sanjaya Malakar
John Salley
Janice Dickinson
Stephen Baldwin
Lou Diamond Phillips
Torrie Wilson
Patricia Blagojevich

which may not be the complete cast. The host will be Myleene Klass.

So. Who?

And there is the only touch of klass this show will ever see.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Torrie Wilson vince3 05-28-09 1
 Sanjaya Snidget 05-28-09 2
   RE: Sanjaya vince3 05-28-09 4
 Janice Dickinson vince3 05-28-09 3
   RE: Janice Dickinson Estee 05-28-09 6
       RE: Janice Dickinson SpotTheDifference 05-31-09 19
           RE: Janice Dickinson AyaK 06-05-09 27
 Stephen Baldwin vince3 05-28-09 5
 John Salley vince3 05-28-09 7
   RE: John Salley nailbone 06-03-09 26
 Frances Callier and Angela V. Shelt... Snidget 05-28-09 8
   RE: Frances Callier and Angela V. S... Estee 05-28-09 14
 Patti Blagojevich Snidget 05-28-09 9
 Myleene has a cohost Snidget 05-28-09 10
   Last time JessicaRN 05-28-09 11
       RE: Last time Snidget 05-28-09 12
       RE: Last time Bebo 05-28-09 13
           RE: Last time Estee 05-28-09 15
               RE: Last time tribephyl 05-31-09 20
                   RE: Last time Estee 05-31-09 21
                   RE: Last time Agman2 04-11-16 31
       Original cast. Estee 05-28-09 16
           RE: Original cast. Bebo 05-29-09 18
 RE: Who are you people? sica077 05-28-09 17
 Spiedi info--Ryan's Twitter Snidget 06-01-09 22
   RE: Spiedi info--Ryan's Twitter sica077 06-01-09 23
   RE: Spiedi info--Ryan's Twitter Estee 06-01-09 24
       RE: Spiedi info--Ryan's Twitter vince3 06-01-09 25
 Heidi and Spencer kingfish 06-10-09 28
   RE: Heidi and Spencer AyaK 06-10-09 29
       RE: Heidi and Spencer kingfish 06-10-09 30

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

05-28-09, 08:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Torrie Wilson"
Former Playboy covergirl, former professional wrestling manager/valet and professional wrestler. Retired from wrestling due to a combination of back issues and weariness of the travel schedule.

Her biggest problem might be, unless she's bulked up since I last saw her, is that she's pretty skinny. We've seen what happens to those that are already skinny that go on Survival-style shows, and it's not pretty.........

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

05-28-09, 08:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Sanjaya"
American Idol contestant more known for wearing a different hair style every week (including a ponyhawk) than for his vocals.

05-28-09, 08:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Sanjaya"
I was gonna say VFTW's former, and possible future, love child, as well........

05-28-09, 08:52 AM (EST)
3. "Janice Dickinson"
LAST EDITED ON 05-28-09 AT 09:40 AM (EST)

Known for running the harshest modeling agency ever documented on reality TV, a face that is frozen in time, and was the world's first ever Supermodel.

Infamous for having a major spat with Omarosa/Voldemort in the Surreal Life 5 house.

Also, here's another stick figure female, so extended stay might be no fun for her, but since she's been a model in the past...... might be par for the course, as well.

05-28-09, 09:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Janice Dickinson"
It might also be worth noting that her claims to founding supermodel status exist only in her head, she's quit on challenges more times than every Survivor contestant combined, and she generally requires four hours in a makeup room with two full-time attendants before she's willing to be seen in public. As that last is going to be on short supply in the jungle, I thoroughly expect her to quit on this too, probably before the first six layers of stolen skin slough off.

SpotTheDifference 946 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-31-09, 00:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SpotTheDifference Click to send private message to SpotTheDifference Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Janice Dickinson"
She participated in the UK version of the show, though, and made it really far (up to the last day, where she finished in third place)

AyaK 10394 desperate attention whore postings

06-05-09, 08:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Janice Dickinson"
Actually, second place in season 7, the same as Myleene Klass managed in season 6.

05-28-09, 09:00 AM (EST)
5. "Stephen Baldwin"
If there ever was someone who would be the picture by the definition of "Desperate Attention Whore", he's one of the top candidates........

2 stints on Celebrity Mole, a stint on Celebrity Apprentice as a contestant, and then the following season as part of a challenge. Those appearances among others.......

Heck, I'm surprised they didn't get his partner in crime as well.......

05-28-09, 09:54 AM (EST)
7. "John Salley"
Former NBA player and champion when with the Los Angeles Lakers.

Nowadays, best known for being on the Best Damn Sports Show and it's spinoffs.

He will easily be the tallest one in the competition, and his athletic background may help him out a little. However, his style of humor may also grate the holy heck out of everyone, as well......

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

06-03-09, 01:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: John Salley"
Better know for his time with the Detroit Pistons back in the late 80's - early 90's when they won back-to-back NBA championships.

05-28-09, 10:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Frances Callier and Angela V. Shelton"
http://blogs.suntimes.com/tv/2009/05/ex-chicago_comics_to_eat_bugs.html

Now based in Los Angeles, the two perform together as the duo Frangela, hosting radio shows there and dishing about pop culture on VH1's "Best Week Ever." They appeared earlier this year in the hit film "He's Just Not That Into You."

Callier also has a recurring role as bodyguard Roxie on "Hannah Montana." Shelton starred in several Second City revues and hosted "The Cheap Show," a short-lived chatfest on WTTW-Channel 11.

05-28-09, 03:17 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Frances Callier and Angela V. Shelton"
Those two? Ye gawds. I hope they're just present as back-up contestants, because it's going to be a race to see if they can quit before some of their fellow players murder them.

05-28-09, 10:21 AM (EST)
9. "Patti Blagojevich"
http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=news/local&id=6835999 has some pictures.

Taking the place of her husband who was not allowed to leave the country over some pesky legal stuff from his old job as Governor of Illinois.

05-28-09, 10:25 AM (EST)
10. "Myleene has a cohost"
http://www.thefutoncritic.com/news.aspx?id=20090527nbc02

NBC announced today that Damien Fahey and Myleene Klass will serve as co-hosts for its new, groundbreaking, live summer television event "I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!"

Fahey is known to audiences as the host of MTV's "Total Request Live ("TRL")

Myleene Klass is one of the biggest stars in the United Kingdom and was a participant herself in the 2006 version of "I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here!"

JessicaRN 1112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-28-09, 01:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. " Last time"
Does anyone remember who won this thing the last time this was on? I only remember Melissa Rivers, Robin Leech and for some reason Bruce Jenner keeps popping up for me. What exactly do they win?

05-28-09, 01:51 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Last time"
Looked a wiki. If they do the US version like the UK version you win money for your charity. Everyone is paid an appearance fee for being on the show, but no one really knows how much.

Bebo 20905 desperate attention whore postings

05-28-09, 02:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Last time"
That would be Chris Judd, the ex of JLo. He also ranks #1 on the list of people who actually improved their image by going on a reality show.

I hereby take this post as an opportunity to announce that, unlike the last show, I have no intention of summarizing this show. I have no intention of watching this show. And I'm hoping Estee will become an avid viewer so that it goes away quickly.

05-28-09, 03:18 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Last time"
Pay me.

tribephyl 12045 desperate attention whore postings

05-31-09, 03:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Last time"
Isn't taking payment for favors illegal?

05-31-09, 05:47 AM (EST)
21. "RE: Last time"
There's a subtle difference between being paid to have sex with the show and getting money to screw it over.

Agman2 2578 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-11-16, 02:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Last time"
No! I do it all the time!!!

05-28-09, 03:22 PM (EST)
16. "Original cast."
Cris Judd
Melissa Rivers
"Stuttering" John Melendez
Bruce Jenner
Tyson Beckford
Maria Conchita Alonso
Downtown Julie Brown
Nikki Schieler Ziering
Alana Stewart
Robin Leach

As Bebo noted, Cris actually got a public redemption out of this, and it arguably helped John go mainstream. Melissa Rivers...

...well, two out of the F3 ain't bad.

Bebo 20905 desperate attention whore postings

05-29-09, 10:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Original cast."
Forgot about John - you're right, this show helped him too.

Whoa, a show that actually made two of its participants look better. My head is going to explode.

Maybe Jon and Kate should go on it...

sica077 523 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-28-09, 06:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sica077 Click to send private message to sica077 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Who are you people?"
It is kind of sad that Speidi isn't the worst of this list...

In case you haven't heard of this evil sounding duo:
Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag are cast in the MTV show "The Hills." They are getting "officially" tying the knot on the episode airing this Monday.

Why are they both drama queens and therefore deserve to be here? Heidi's best friend was the "star" of the show (Lauren), until backbone-less Heidi started dating the incredibly jealous and manipulative Spencer. He hated it when Heidi spent time with her friends (particularly Lauren) and he eventually spread a rumor about an x-rated tape containing Lauren (which he openly admitted to last Monday in hopes of making Heidi happy). Heidi and Lauren fight... and so the feud rages on... as of now.

I know, I know... but my excuse is that I don't watch daytime soap operas!

06-01-09, 08:52 AM (EST)
22. "Spiedi info--Ryan's Twitter"
# RyanSeacrest: 'i am a celeb get me outta here" live nbc series speidi didnt want to eat the same food as the other celebs hates the calibre of castabout 8 hours ago from web

# Ryan Seacrest: speidi tried to quit nbc's iac twice heidi said "i wish they got some real celebs like kfed" paul t -nbc brass..saved the day

*snorffle*

sica077 523 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

06-01-09, 09:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sica077 Click to send private message to sica077 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Spiedi info--Ryan's Twitter"
Bwahaha! I can't wait to see Speidi suffer!

# Ryan Seacrest: speidi tried to quit nbc's iac twice heidi said "i wish they got some real celebs like kfed"

Sadly, this is probably a bigger insult than what Heidi deals with on a usual day... and she said it!

06-01-09, 11:57 AM (EST)
24. "RE: Spiedi info--Ryan's Twitter"
Don't you just feel that obligation to vote them into every single challenge?

BTW, note the implication: they think they're 'real' celebrities. So who wants to tell them first?

06-01-09, 01:50 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Spiedi info--Ryan's Twitter"
VFTW is feeling it..... and keeping them around for extra torture....

kingfish 18933 desperate attention whore postings

06-10-09, 11:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "Heidi and Spencer"
This woman expresses my thoughts on Spencer and Heidi fairly well. She gives Paris H. a bit too much credit, but...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31187605/

AyaK 10394 desperate attention whore postings

06-10-09, 01:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Heidi and Spencer"
All she gives Paris credit for is being born freakishly rich...

kingfish 18933 desperate attention whore postings

06-10-09, 04:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Heidi and Spencer"
You're right, she can legitimately claim credit for that.

I found myself begrudging her taking credit for being born.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •