The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bachelorette Desiree Round Two"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

06-03-13, 09:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bachelorette Desiree Round Two"
Gonna go ahead and start this sucker. Hope I'll be able to watch tonight, but the digital cable signal where I am has been giving me fits. Spill the beans here on what happens tonight. The previews for the season imply that things are gonna get testy early and often. What do you think of these guys? Has Des had a real squadron of losers inflicted upon her or what? Post your thoughts here.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Bachelorette Desiree Round Two CSHS79 06-03-13 1
   RE: Bachelorette Desiree Round Two Round Robin 06-03-13 2
       Fine Line CSHS79 06-04-13 19
 RE: Bachelorette Desiree Round Two Round Robin 06-03-13 3
 1 on 1 Date-Brooks Round Robin 06-03-13 4
   RE: 1 on 1 Date-Brooks Round Robin 06-03-13 5
       RE: 1 on 1 Date-Brooks Round Robin 06-03-13 6
       RE: 1 on 1 Date-Brooks Ants 06-04-13 21
 Group Date Round Robin 06-03-13 7
   RE: Group Date Round Robin 06-03-13 8
       RE: Group Date Round Robin 06-03-13 9
           RE: Group Date Round Robin 06-03-13 10
               RE: Group Date Round Robin 06-03-13 11
               RE: Group Date CSHS79 06-04-13 18
   RE: Group Date Ants 06-04-13 22
 1-on-1 Date-Bryden Round Robin 06-03-13 12
   RE: 1-on-1 Date-Bryden Round Robin 06-03-13 13
 Cocktail Party Round Robin 06-03-13 14
   RE: Cocktail Party Round Robin 06-03-13 15
 Rose Ceremony Round Robin 06-03-13 16
 Previews Round Robin 06-03-13 17
 I'm Spoiled! rachelOH63 06-04-13 20
   RE: I'm Spoiled! Ants 06-04-13 23
       RE: I'm Spoiled! Round Robin 06-04-13 24
           RE: I'm Spoiled! Ants 06-04-13 26
   Ben & The Video CSHS79 06-04-13 25
 RE: Bachelorette Desiree Round Two Ants 06-04-13 27
   RE: Bachelorette Desiree Round Two Round Robin 06-05-13 28
       RE: Bachelorette Desiree Round Two rachelOH63 06-06-13 30
           RE: Bachelorette Desiree Round Two Round Robin 06-06-13 31
   RE: Bachelorette Desiree Round Two Belle Book 06-05-13 29

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

CSHS79 862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

06-03-13, 01:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Bachelorette Desiree Round Two"
Every season there is the same complaint, contestants complaining about contestants with roses occupying the Bachelor/ette's time during the cocktail party. But time & time again when a contestant is with The Bachelor/ette and a person with a rose asks if they can have time,they are given it. Then they go back to the other contestants and complain. Why don't they just say No I'm not leaving?
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

06-03-13, 04:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Bachelorette Desiree Round Two"
I think that usually happens because nobody wants to make an a$$ out of themselves by fighting over the lead in the presence of the lead. But if I were on 'ette and had already been given a rose, I wouldn't hog much of Des's time. I'd just talk with her briefly until another bachelor came to get her, then willingly give up the spot. My theory would be to let my competitors have as much of her time as possible in the hope that some of the best ones would say something dumb and sink themselves, while I could avoid elimination merely by staying out of the way since I had a rose. Playing too aggressively seems to do nothing but get you axed on these shows, and you'd think people would know that by now.

06-04-13, 10:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Fine Line"
I think we need to clarify a few things as far as being too aggressive.Des axed Jonathan for being too sexually aggressive and I think she appreciated Bryden for not immediately pouncing on her despite being in the hot tub.
As far as the cocktail parties,the men shouldn't just sit & complain about Ben, they should take action. So they don't fight
with Ben in front of Des,but they should do something. My idea is if Ben interrupts Des & one of the guys, the guy who leaves should watch where Ben takes Des and send one of the others to interupt Ben & Des. It's much better than just complaining to each other.

06-03-13, 08:00 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Bachelorette Desiree Round Two"
Got lucky. TV signal on its good behavior tonight for the 1st time in 3 or 4 nights. Will be able to see round 2 of Debacle #9.

06-03-13, 08:17 PM (EST)
4. "1 on 1 Date-Brooks"
Went to the Hollywood sign. Hay-zoose H. Key-riced, could they show less imagination?

06-03-13, 08:20 PM (EST)
5. "RE: 1 on 1 Date-Brooks"
Dinner on the bridge. Haven't done that before either.

06-03-13, 08:26 PM (EST)
6. "RE: 1 on 1 Date-Brooks"
Brooks gets the rose, they hear music, it's some guy I never heard of and his band.

Ants 426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

06-04-13, 03:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ants Click to send private message to Ants Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: 1 on 1 Date-Brooks"
ABC must own that bridge. Can't remember who right now, but they've had dinner on it before. Hmmm, I think Lindzi Cox was one.

06-03-13, 08:30 PM (EST)
7. "Group Date"
Will be 14 guys & Des doing a rap video with Soulja Boy.

06-03-13, 08:36 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Group Date"
Oh boy, this is gonna suck.

06-03-13, 08:42 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Group Date"
Yep, industrial strength shop-vac type suckitude here all right.

06-03-13, 08:51 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Group Date"
What a bunch of d-bags. And Ben is one of the biggest d-bags there.

06-03-13, 09:05 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Group Date"
Ben gets the group date rose, but pi$$e$ off 13 guys in the process.

06-04-13, 10:11 AM (EST)
18. "RE: Group Date"
I wonder who chose which former Bachelor each guy was supposed to represent? Was someone trying to send Des a message by having Ben represent Wes?

06-04-13, 03:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ants Click to send private message to Ants Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Group Date"
I liked the rap video. It was funny.

06-03-13, 09:08 PM (EST)
12. "1-on-1 Date-Bryden"
Bryden gets the 2nd solo date tonight.

06-03-13, 09:23 PM (EST)
13. "RE: 1-on-1 Date-Bryden"
Went to a spa. Lots of romantic BS. Bryden gets the rose.

06-03-13, 09:32 PM (EST)
14. "Cocktail Party"
Ben butts in even though he already has a rose. The other guys all get pi$$ed at him.

06-03-13, 09:47 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Cocktail Party"
Chris comes in and breaks up the fun. Des spouts the same old boring lines we've heard 16000 times before.

06-03-13, 10:01 PM (EST)
16. "Rose Ceremony"
The B squad, Brooks, Ben and Bryden already have roses. Additional roses go to James, Kasey, Dan, Juan Pablo, Brad, Chris, Zak W., Mikey, Zack, Michael, and a couple others whose names I'm not sure of. Brandon gets the final rose. Will gets the gate, as does Robert, as does Nick M.. Des spouts the usual routine bull$hit as the proceedings close.

06-03-13, 10:04 PM (EST)
17. "Previews"
Looks like the brown smelly stuff is gonna strike the air circulation device right in the blades next week. Gotta see this one!

rachelOH63 206 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

06-04-13, 01:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rachelOH63 Click to send private message to rachelOH63 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "I'm Spoiled!"
Just spoiled myself this morning, via twitter. I had seen some of the final 4 hometown dates playing out in real time on twitter, so I knew at least one name at that time.... But decided to spoil myself and see how it all plays out from here. (I did watch Sean's season unspoiled until the last day).

Non-spoiled thoughts:
- I think Bryden is adorable, but he may be too sweet and non-worldly for a girl that wants a "man"...
- I don't find Zak W (?) attractive at all.
- They all still look alike to me for the most part... And some haven't even spoken yet I believe.... Not that I have a clipboard and am keeping track!
- Ben reminds me of someone, but haven't figured it out yet. Why do we have to have this kind of drama every season?
- Brian - I didn't think he'd get a rose. I don't see it.

Can't think of anything else at the moment....

06-04-13, 03:43 PM (EST)
23. "RE: I'm Spoiled!"
Thanks for not spoiling it. Why do we have the drama? cuz it's funny. They purposely throw that in there for our entertainment.

06-04-13, 04:52 PM (EST)
24. "RE: I'm Spoiled!"
Ben is a complete butt. Yeah, everybody hates his guts, and everybody should hate his guts, but there's somebody similar on every season, Bach or 'ette. That person usually does not win, but they have at least twice that I remember. Hopefully Ben gets the ax soon, there are enough guys to make drama without that horse's buttocks on the show.

06-04-13, 07:16 PM (EST)
26. "RE: I'm Spoiled!"
The guys said that Ben told them that guys who are bachelors who owns bars (Ben owns one) go from owning one bar to owning several bars pretty quickly. Seems like he didn't come on 'ette "for the right reasons."

06-04-13, 06:58 PM (EST)
25. "Ben & The Video"
I think there's a reason they had Ben portray Wes in the rap video. Do you see the similarities? I do.

06-04-13, 07:24 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Bachelorette Desiree Round Two"
I wonder if Sean is kicking himself for letting Des go. I wonder if Emily is kicking herself for letting Sean go.

06-05-13, 09:53 AM (EST)
28. "RE: Bachelorette Desiree Round Two"
Emily is probably kicking herself, not necessarily for not picking Sean, but for picking Jef, who she now knows is as phony as a $3 bill. Sean is probably not kicking himself, because Des's d!ckhead brother is a complete a$$hole. I wouldn't want to have somebody like him as BIL no matter how great his sister was. Des will never throw him under the bus in public, but he ruined things for her with Sean, and he will ruin things for her with the guy she picks this time too.

rachelOH63 206 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

06-06-13, 09:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rachelOH63 Click to send private message to rachelOH63 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Bachelorette Desiree Round Two"
what is phony about Jef? So Jef was the problem in that breakup, and not Emily?!?!

06-06-13, 10:19 AM (EST)
31. "RE: Bachelorette Desiree Round Two"
Jef held himself out to be Mr. Nice Guy and a perfect gentleman, then after he got engaged to Emily he kept playing the role for public consumption while reverting to his old playboy ways and screwing whoever he wanted to. Yes, Emily screwed whoever she wanted to too, and she never was the saint she held herself out as, but she might not have done that had she picked the right guy in the first place. When she discovered that there was more to Jef than the fun loving young gentleman that he promoted himself as, it was open season. If she had picked Sean, they'd probably be married and her reputation would be a lot more pristine. But she punted him and chose between two playboys and butchered the job, and 5'll get you 10 she'll regret that till the day she dies even if she never admits it.

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

06-05-13, 12:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Bachelorette Desiree Round Two"
Emily might well be kicking herself less for picking Sean than for picking Jef.

As for Sean, I'm not sure he's kicking himself since I'd be running as far away from her brother as I possibly could if I was him! Besides, I like Catherine.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •