The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Kid Nation Episode #6 East Coast Update Thread "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Kid Nation Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-24-07, 07:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Kid Nation Episode #6 East Coast Update Thread "
Please keep all discussion of Episode 6 on this thread.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Kid Nation Episode #6 East Coas... Snidget 10-24-07 1
 RE: Kid Nation Episode #6 East Coas... mattben 10-24-07 2
   RE: Kid Nation Episode #6 East Coas... mattben 10-24-07 3
 RE: Kid Nation Episode #6 East Coas... mattben 10-24-07 4
 RE: Kid Nation Episode #6 East Coas... PagongRatEater 10-24-07 5
   RE: Kid Nation Episode #6 East Coas... foonermints 10-25-07 8
   RE: Kid Nation Episode #6 East Coas... CTgirl 10-25-07 21
 RE: Kid Nation Episode #6 East Coas... Puffy 10-24-07 6
 RE: Kid Nation Episode #6 East Coas... dabo 10-25-07 7
 RE: Kid Nation Episode #6 East Coas... sharnina 10-25-07 9
   RE: Kid Nation Episode #6 East Coas... Tamena 10-25-07 10
       RE: Kid Nation Episode #6 East Coas... brvnkrz 10-25-07 11
           RE: Kid Nation Episode #6 East Coas... true 10-25-07 12
               RE: Kid Nation Episode #6 East Coas... brvnkrz 10-25-07 27
           RE: Kid Nation Episode #6 East Coas... geg6 10-25-07 13
               RE: Kid Nation Episode #6 East Coas... Snidget 10-25-07 16
                   RE: Kid Nation Episode #6 East Coas... Sunny_Bunny 10-25-07 17
               RE: Kid Nation Episode #6 East Coas... brvnkrz 10-25-07 29
                   RE: Kid Nation Episode #6 East Coas... true 10-26-07 30
                       RE: Kid Nation Episode #6 East Coas... brvnkrz 10-26-07 31
 Best lline of the night: Molaholic 10-25-07 14
 RE: Kid Nation Episode #6 East Coas... jbug 10-25-07 15
   RE: Kid Nation Episode #6 East Coas... polarbz 10-25-07 19
       RE: Kid Nation Episode #6 East Coas... byoffer 10-25-07 20
           RE: Kid Nation Episode #6 East Coas... polarbz 10-25-07 23
           RE: Kid Nation Episode #6 East Coas... CTgirl 10-25-07 24
               RE: Kid Nation Episode #6 East Coas... polarbz 10-25-07 25
                   RE: Kid Nation Episode #6 East Coas... Sunny_Bunny 10-25-07 28
 RE: Kid Nation Episode #6 East Coas... kingfish 10-25-07 18
   Full episodes moonbaby 10-25-07 22
 RE: Kid Nation Episode #6 East Coas... michel 10-25-07 26
   RE: Kid Nation Episode #6 East Coas... CTgirl 10-26-07 32
       RE: Kid Nation Episode #6 East Coas... sharnina 10-26-07 33
       RE: Kid Nation Episode #6 East Coas... michel 10-26-07 34
           RE: Kid Nation Episode #6 East Coas... CTgirl 10-26-07 35
               RE: Kid Nation Episode #6 East Coas... mysticwolf 10-26-07 36

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

10-24-07, 07:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Kid Nation Episode #6 East Coast Update Thread "
I'm really sleepy, so I'm not seg-capping tonight.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

mattben 1265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-24-07, 07:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mattben Click to send private message to mattben Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Kid Nation Episode #6 East Coast Update Thread "
Drinking game!: a chug everytime Taylor throws a hissy fit.

10-24-07, 07:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mattben Click to send private message to mattben Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Kid Nation Episode #6 East Coast Update Thread "
That's three already, and we're only at the 2nd commercial break.

10-24-07, 07:56 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Kid Nation Episode #6 East Coast Update Thread "
They took shovels and rakes and implements of destruction ... and picked up all the garbage.

Channeling Arlo Guthrie

PagongRatEater 12973 desperate attention whore postings

10-24-07, 08:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Kid Nation Episode #6 East Coast Update Thread "
Another great episode. I will definitely miss this show when its gone.

Not that they could really duplicate a second season - or find anyplace to film it for that matter.

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-07, 00:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Kid Nation Episode #6 East Coast Update Thread "
Come ON! Someone has to pick up "Germicho in a can".
Almost like Prince Albert.

But there better be robots.

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-07, 01:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Kid Nation Episode #6 East Coast Update Thread "
Not that they could really duplicate a second season.

I think this every week. They have a great cast and location but I don't know if it would be as interesting when you know what to expect. Plus the little DAWs would have already seen it and might change their behavior.

Puffy 6571 desperate attention whore postings

10-24-07, 10:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Kid Nation Episode #6 East Coast Update Thread "
Awww, I guess I'll have to wait until West Coast time to see how it ended!

©Surfkitten siggie shop, 2007

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-07, 00:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Kid Nation Episode #6 East Coast Update Thread "
Man, they really picked on Taylor tonight, ugly time in Bonanza City.

SMILES ARE FREE

sharnina 3075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-25-07, 01:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Kid Nation Episode #6 East Coast Update Thread "
LAST EDITED ON 10-25-07 AT 04:37 PM (EST)

That was a great episode.

Town council reads the "journal." Time to clean up the town of Bonanza. The town council picks of a team of people to do the dirty work - load all the trash up on carts, take it far outside the town and bury it.

They choose several that have proven to be willing and capable workers along with Taylor and her little cohort. Taylor and friend refuse to go.

Guylan jumps in to do some digging and doesn't seem to have the upper body strength to really dig in. He gets a lot of ribbing from Greg and others and gives up. Layla decides she should help after all and is warmly greeted by Laurel. Everybody works together and gets the trash buried. DK comforts Guylan and reassures him that he's working hard and that it'll all be okay.

Back at town they discover that the water tank is empty. It is decided that Taylor will haul water as a punishment for not helping with the trash. She refuses and struggles with Anjay and tries to kick him. She finally relents and goes to get the water. On her way back she sets both buckets down and says something like, "Hey ya'll, look at this!" She knocks the buckets over and says, "Oops! My bad." (edited to correct faulty memory)

DK rallies the whole town to do a little bucket brigade and the tank gets filled up.

Challenge. Pigs running around in a huge tank of baked beans - Pork 'n Beans - get it. There are colored cans in the beans and a member of each team takes turns collecting their cans. The team with the most cans at the end wins upper class and so on. If all the teams collect a total of 75 cans they win reward.

The reward choices - loads of fresh fruits and vegetables or two gas powered dune buggies. Taylor is screaming for the dune buggies. The new council chooses ---- the fruit and veggies. Yay!!

Council discusses gold star recipient. Without question, they all choose DK. No other name even comes into the conversation.

Town Meeting. Quite a fuss over Taylor's lack of contribution to the town. They all gang up on her a bit until DK gets everyone to calm down and give Taylor a break. She smugly thanks him.

Does anyone want to go home? dundun duuuun.... DK raises his hand and the council looks like they've been hit with a ton of bricks. There is a collective gasp from the town. Everyone cries as DK explains that he's tired of all the negativity and that he wants to be with his family. Guylan takes matters into his own hands. He has a private heart to heart with DK and convinces him to stay (without telling him about the gold star).

Gold star time. Town council announces that they have chosen....

DK!!! Town erupts in applause and the DK is so surprised that he doesn't know what to say. Then "I've got six brothers and sisters that all want to go to college."

I know this sounds corny but... That was one of the best moments I have seen on TV in a long time. I cried and cheered along with the rest of the crowd and so did my family. Way to go, DK.

Tamena 174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-25-07, 07:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tamena Click to send private message to Tamena Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Kid Nation Episode #6 East Coast Update Thread "
this was a good one. DK came across as likable and a great kid. His parents must be very proud of him - deservedly so with the way he's being shown on the show

Taylor...ahh Taylor.
I can't imagine what her parents are thinking as they watch this all unfold. Of course there's the chance that they're sitting there cursing the producers for making their baby look bad....
but still
She's a beauty "queen"? Can you imagine the amount of abuse she's going to get at the pagents?? (why can't I spell that this morning? Sorry!) School? People who know her have got to be watching. If that were my kid I would be MORTIFIED at the way they're being portrayed!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Karma doesn't come back on people because some universal controller-god pushes buttons. It comes back on people because they dig holes for themselves to fall into.

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-07, 07:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Kid Nation Episode #6 East Coast Update Thread "
I imagine that Taylor is how she is BECAUSE of her parents. They are probably pretty proud of their spoiled little snot faced beauty queen.
Loved DK tonight. What a great kid. I want one of him. One reason I never had kids was because of snots like Taylor. But DK is just an all around cool kid.

RIP, Bill Walsh

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-07, 08:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Kid Nation Episode #6 East Coast Update Thread "
I have no idea why, but I love Taylor. I think the little brat makes the show. That kid has some steely nerve the way she stands up to the crowd of bullies. Yes, I said bullies. Wrong or right, those kids are ganging up on a 10 year old, and she is taking it like one tough little snot.

Deal with it! LMAO That's my new favorite saying.

10-25-07, 07:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Kid Nation Episode #6 East Coast Update Thread "
Yes, they do gang up on her but not without warrant. I can not tell you how many times I said that I wished I was 11 years old so I could go there and kick her ass.

RIP, Bill Walsh

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-07, 08:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Kid Nation Episode #6 East Coast Update Thread "
Man, we've been agreeing too much lately! LOL!

I'd like to smack that little snot Taylor. And then I want to double smack her parents. They have created a total monster. And the sad thing is that she obviously has some qualities that, given the right direction and supervision, would make her an amazing kid. But her sense of entitlement is disgusting and could only have been due to parenting. Actually, bad parenting. When my six-year-old niece (who calls me after the show every Wednesday because she gets so excited over it and is allowed up past bedtime to watch) is perceptive enough to see that, it's got to be bad. She told me last night that she thinks Taylor's parents didn't teach her much about getting along with others.

As for DK, he's just awesome. His family has done a wonderful job. I was pretty much a blubbering fool at the end. I have to say that I never thought a reality show could move me like that.

"I never submitted the whole system of my opinions to the creed of any party of men whatever, in religion, in philosophy, in politics, or in anything else, where I was capable of thinking for myself. Such an addiction is the last degradation of a free and moral agent. If I could not go to heaven but with a party, I would not go there at all." - Thomas Jefferson

10-25-07, 09:45 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Kid Nation Episode #6 East Coast Update Thread "
If she'd only use her power for good she'd be amazing.

I love how she always argued for the mature choice when she was leader and suddenly when she has no power it is all about the fun choice even when for once the mob seemed to want the fruits and veggies.

I just hope she finds a husband with enough money or a boss who will pay her enough money to live in a house with a full time staff. Because with the number of things she won't do she's not going to survive if she has to fend for herself.

Haunted by Tribe!

Sunny_Bunny 5581 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-07, 10:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sunny_Bunny Click to send private message to Sunny_Bunny Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Kid Nation Episode #6 East Coast Update Thread "
My gut says that she will always go for whatever Zack and other "turncoats" don't want. She likes to be the center of attention, even if it means negative attention.

When she was crying at DK's choice to leave last night, my first though was not "oh isn't that sweet," if was "well of course she's crying buckets, she just lost her only ally." The other little girl who was being her minion proved early that she will not always follow where Taylor leads.

What's sad to me is that at age 9 her entire sense of self and worth is caught up in being a beauty queen. I'd like to b -slap her parents for making her believe that her entire worth is centered on her looks.

10-25-07, 07:27 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Kid Nation Episode #6 East Coast Update Thread "
Part of my disdain for her is because I know exactly what kind of pre teen, teen and woman she is going to turn out to be. I saw them oh too often growing up and I hated them. I hated the kids in school who thought they were better than everybody and never with any justification.

but I will agree with True that she is a ballsy little snot to stand up to everyone the way that she does.

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-07, 08:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Kid Nation Episode #6 East Coast Update Thread "
Yep, it's the balls. She's kindof like Big Brother's Jen of this show. Not someone I'd like in my life, but without her on the show it'd be dull, dull, dull. Who wants to watch a bunch of perfect little angels doing dishes when they're told? Not me. B.o.r.i.n.g.

Now that other kid, whatshisname, the oldest one...I can't stand him. He's just an immature idjut. He doesn't have half the entertainment factor that Taylor does, and he's twice as annoying.

The show needs these types of characters or we'd have nothing to post about. If they ALL were gold star worthy, what would be the point?

10-26-07, 10:49 AM (EST)
31. "RE: Kid Nation Episode #6 East Coast Update Thread "
*sticks out tongue at True* You don't always have to make perfect sense, ya know. Hrmph.

RIP, Bill Walsh

Molaholic 8451 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-07, 09:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Best lline of the night:"
LAST EDITED ON 10-25-07 AT 09:23 AM (EST)

"Pigs! That's just not kosher!"

edited to apologize for the superfluous 'l' in my title; I'm still not fully caffinated...

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-07, 09:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Kid Nation Episode #6 East Coast Update Thread "
Caught most of the show last nite (was dealing with a leaky pipe). Wondering if there is any procedure in place to 'banish' (for lack of a better word) a citizen who refuses to do any work. Punishment doesn't work - Taylor just refuses to do the punishment.
Maybe 'no work - no eat'? No work - no sharing of rewards?
They have a useless loiterer. Maybe she just gets to hang around and do nothing - well, it's working for Sherea in Survivor, so......

I wish they were showing more of all the others kids. I'm tired of seeing 'confessionals' from the same ones all the time.

This show makes me wonder what my great neices and nephews would do in similar circumstances. One for sure would be a leader - very smart kid who knows how to get things done. But they all moan and groan a bit about chores, so I'd be curious to see how willingly they'd pitch in. But they definately would not be Taylors! Thank goodness!

polarbz 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-25-07, 12:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail polarbz Click to send private message to polarbz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Kid Nation Episode #6 East Coast Update Thread "
> Wondering if
>there is any procedure in
>place to 'banish' (for lack
>of a better word) a
>citizen who refuses to do
>any work. Punishment doesn't
>work - Taylor just refuses
>to do the punishment.
>Maybe 'no work - no eat'?
> No work - no
>sharing of rewards?
>They have a useless loiterer.
>Maybe she just gets to
>hang around and do nothing

I think they are going to stop paying her. No money = no rootbeer.

On another note - who was the kids with the black glasses and semi-mohawk who ran into the barrel? I don't think I've seen him before...

I hope that they are portraying Taylor as a brat now so that towards the end, they can show how much she has improved and in the end, she becomes the town favorite because of her fantastic can-do attitude and selfless spirit. AND she wins the First Annual Bonanza Beauty Pagent - but it would be a close run with that girl who danced for nickles.

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-07, 01:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Kid Nation Episode #6 East Coast Update Thread "
Welcome to the boards, polarbz!

You make a good point about Taylor being "set up". She is showing the negative attitude, no doubt. But I can't imagine that she is the only one, and yet she gets almost all of the negative edits. They are making her look sooo bad, that I have to think at some point she will have a change of attitude and maybe even get a gold star. Otherwise, I can't imagine how she and her family can sit and watch the show. Migawd, I would kill my kids if I ever saw evidence of them acting like that!

10-25-07, 01:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail polarbz Click to send private message to polarbz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Kid Nation Episode #6 East Coast Update Thread "
Exactly. Thats what me and my wife talk about when we watch the show - how exactly our children would die if they were to embarass us that much. I hope that she does turn around so her parents don't have to move away and go into witness protection. Although I did read on her bio that she is from the country, so maybe they don't know many people. Its almost painful to watch. I keep soft bean-bag like objects nearby when I watch so I can throw them at the screen when it gets crazy.

10-25-07, 01:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Kid Nation Episode #6 East Coast Update Thread "
I agree, and I said this last week, Taylor has got to turn herself around somehow. They are spending way too much time on her story for that not to happen! She was truly odious last night. She's given the editors a lot to work with (but I bet they are deliberately omitting anything positive she says and does). Taylor is making Greg look like a pussy cat! Not only is she acting entitled, she was vicious taunting Zach about his unibrow. I wanted to smack her. I just wonder what the catalyst will be for her to change!

10-25-07, 04:17 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Kid Nation Episode #6 East Coast Update Thread "
You know, I wondered about that comment, I didn't even notice that he HAD one... if he does, I don't think its very pronounced.

I was a little disappointed when Taylor said she was going to leave - the show needs her to up the "drama" factor!

Sunny_Bunny 5581 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-07, 07:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sunny_Bunny Click to send private message to Sunny_Bunny Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Kid Nation Episode #6 East Coast Update Thread "
LAST EDITED ON 10-25-07 AT 07:26 PM (EST)

I was a little disappointed when Taylor said she was going to leave - the show needs her to up the "drama" factor!

Oh no hun, that was the drama. She fully expected someone to pipe up with "Oh, don't leave, we are sorry ... we will go easier on you ... we understand ..." etc.

She was ever so shocked when that didn't happen.

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-07, 11:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Kid Nation Episode #6 East Coast Update Thread "
I'm getting to like this little show. There are so many kids that haven't had the spotlight, and they are all very cute IMO. Even little Taylor, bratty as she can be, is entertaining.

I was using it as my goto place during the commercials for "Pushing up Daisies", now I reverse it.

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-07, 01:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Full episodes "
are available online. This is how I catch up, but I also switch to the Kids when PD has a commercial

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-07, 05:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Kid Nation Episode #6 East Coast Update Thread "
This was the first episode that I didn't really care for. It had its moments. For instance:

I was surprised by Greg who didn't simply leave town now that he has his star but actually continued being a good guy.

Taylor still makes me laugh but its already getting old.

Anjay is in so much over his head, it's funny.

I understood why they had Mike as a politician; the guy can't do any real work!

But, really, besides KD's showing in a few scenes and during the town council, not much happened. Even the ending of KD's story, wanting to leave but getting the gold star instead, looked, I don't know...scripted.

Maybe I need to see Jared involved in a story.

10-26-07, 02:18 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Kid Nation Episode #6 East Coast Update Thread "
I liked this episode (I thought the religion one seemed more staged than this one), but Jared's mumbling about the earth, the environment, whatever was a let down! We need more of his comic relief (or his own story, I wonder if he'll get one.)

An Agman Nation Creation

sharnina 3075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-26-07, 02:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Kid Nation Episode #6 East Coast Update Thread "
It looked like he's got quite a story line coming up in the next episode. The previews had a scene of him knocking over a table.

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-07, 03:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Kid Nation Episode #6 East Coast Update Thread "
On the whole, I agree that the religion episode seemed more staged, I was mainly refering to the end of KD's story, the "I'll stay" part. The tears from everyone during the "Stop acting negatively" and the "Don't go" parts were great moments.

For me, the religion episode had more characters, conflicts and nice moments like Anjay's ceremony and Morgan's assembly. Besides KD, this one had nothing new.

10-26-07, 05:36 PM (EST)
35. "RE: Kid Nation Episode #6 East Coast Update Thread "
Besides KD, this one had nothing new.

I see your point, and you illustrate nicely my post earlier how I love this show but don't see how they can duplicate it. It won't be fresh and novel the second time around. The thing that struck me most about this episode is what a good job DK's parents did raising him especially compared to how Taylor's parents have raised her.

Shar - Thanks, I missed seeing Jared kicking over the table. I wonder if he'll still be endearingly quirky when he gets his moment in the spotlight.

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-07, 06:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Kid Nation Episode #6 East Coast Update Thread "
I respectfully disagree. We're still watching Survivor and TAR. They still follow the same format and they aren't as "fresh or novel" to the viewers as they were in their first years, but a whole lot of peeps still watch them.

I know some people are still upset about the supposed lack of adult supervision, but I don't get it. There were multiple seasons (and it may still be on) of the kid's version of Survivor on Nickelodean. Same age group, no adults. Where was the outrage there?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •