The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The outcome I am hoping for"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences For Love Or Money Forum (Protected)
Original message

Rockytop Chick 314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

07-20-04, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rockytop%20Chick Click to send private message to Rockytop%20Chick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The outcome I am hoping for"
I do not like Rachel at all. Nothing about her I like. She just bothers me. So here is what I want to see. I want her to pick a guy and get her butt dumped for the money. I want to see her being very very smug about how she just knows that he wants her and not the money just before he takes his check. So I think she still has one guy with a million, I'm pulling for him from here on. Does this make me an evil person???
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The outcome I am hoping for Loree 07-20-04 1
 RE: The outcome I am hoping for mrc 07-20-04 2
   RE: The outcome I am hoping for Tikirini308 08-10-04 20
 RE: The outcome I am hoping for Lisapooh 07-20-04 3
   RE: The outcome I am hoping for buckeyegirl 07-20-04 5
       RE: The outcome I am hoping for seahorse 07-20-04 6
 Call me Evil! PrincessJ 07-20-04 4
   RE: Call me Doctor Evil! RollDdice 07-20-04 7
 RE: The outcome I am hoping for mookiemeister 08-03-04 8
   RE: The outcome I am hoping for Luvstruck 08-03-04 9
       RE: The outcome I am hoping for Rockytop Chick 08-03-04 10
       RE: The outcome I am hoping for nanrabbit 08-08-04 14
 RE: The outcome I am hoping for dg_amy 08-03-04 11
   RE: The outcome I am hoping for android 08-05-04 12
       RE: The outcome I am hoping for motormouth 08-05-04 13
 RE: The outcome I am hoping for missygirl3 08-09-04 15
 RE: The outcome I am hoping for DoodleBug 08-09-04 16
   RE: The outcome I am hoping for RollDdice 08-09-04 17
 RE: The outcome I am hoping for TooWee 08-10-04 18
   RE: The outcome I am hoping for motormouth 08-10-04 19
 RE: The outcome I am hoping for melris 12-19-04 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-20-04, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The outcome I am hoping for"
I guess I'm evil too. Because I don't like Rachel either. So I'd love to see her dumped for the money on TV.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

07-20-04, 01:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The outcome I am hoping for"
I think Rachel is the quintessential reality TV DAW. She ahs it all--the expressive eyebrows, the scripted "but"s and "and"s, the sweet disposition mixed with the evil, maniacal intentions. And? she's cute. Is she in this for love? Nah. She's in it for fame.

Courtesy of Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Tikirini308 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-10-04, 10:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tikirini308 Click to send private message to Tikirini308 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: The outcome I am hoping for"
Rachel was on Regis a few weeks ago and she said that she went in for a casting call for another project and that they asked her to be on FLOM. She also has been on the cover of alot of romance novels. She is the woman that they photograph for the different pictures for the cover of the books. So she obviously is an aspiring actress, not just someone who walked in off the street to apply for the show. At the end of the show during the credits, it stated that the players are paid their money over forty years by an annuity. That boils down to $25,000 a year before taxes. I might pick the guy too, she could be dead in forty years.

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings

07-20-04, 02:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The outcome I am hoping for"
I'd like to see her get dumped for a dollar. In all seriousness - wouldn't a dollar be more appealing in the long run than Rachel?

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

07-20-04, 04:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The outcome I am hoping for"
I'm with Lisapooh. That would be priceless!!

Handcrafted by RollDdice!

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

07-20-04, 04:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The outcome I am hoping for"
You have a streak of evil in you. I love it.

©Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

PrincessJ 51 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-20-04, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PrincessJ Click to send private message to PrincessJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Call me Evil!"
You read my mind. I don't want her to have the million dollars. I don't want to see her on tv. I don't want to hear her voice!

I think the is the WORST FLOM. Couldn't they find someone else besides Rachel? What a waste of time and space!

If all those guys were smart, they play her and dump her for the money. A dollar IS worth MORE than Rachel!

What's up with PJ and Preston? I haven't heard any news from or about them!

RollDdice 5659 desperate attention whore postings

07-20-04, 06:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Call me Doctor Evil!"
I'm with you guys. Rachel is a dented soup can filled with tics and twitches. Every other sentence out of her mouth is "that money sure would be nice", but she flunked out of Mastermind School because she can't plan her way out of a soggy cardboard refrigerator box.

Have you noticed that she starts touching the guy's face or kissing him when she doesn't know how to answer a tough question? She didn't learn anything from video analysis of her last performance!

Plus the Producers have this more rigged than the Bush/Gore ballot boxes in Florida.

mookiemeister 284 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-03-04, 02:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mookiemeister Click to send private message to mookiemeister Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The outcome I am hoping for"
After this week's episode where Rachel eliminated Morgan who has $1 million check, the remaining 3 players left, only one has a check above $1. And Rachel knows his check value. I'm pretty sure it'll be down to Calib and David in final 2. No way Rachel will let the guy with $250k check get into the final 2.

So I think the guys with $1 check will definitely pick Rachel over the money. The question is if Rachel will pick the guy over her $1 million check.

"As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality." - Einstein

Luvstruck 4 desperate attention whore postings

08-03-04, 02:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Luvstruck Click to send private message to Luvstruck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: The outcome I am hoping for"
I hope Rachel will choose Caleb or Mike over the money. But you just know if the show is true to form there will be last minute twists where the guys will have to decide over more than $1.00 like the last 2 or 3 all being given $1 mill to create drama. Otherwise, all will choose Rachel over their measley amounts (Mike is the only one with a sizeable check and supposedly he has his own money and wants the hope of love).

Rockytop Chick 314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-03-04, 08:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rockytop%20Chick Click to send private message to Rockytop%20Chick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: The outcome I am hoping for"
I hope your right and there are more twists. And I hope the guy she picks has a big ole check. I just don't like this girl.

nanrabbit 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-08-04, 01:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nanrabbit Click to send private message to nanrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: The outcome I am hoping for"
I really hope that there is some kind of twist so that one of the guys ends up with more than $1 and they choose the money. Rachel has been pretty obvious that she is money hungry Wouldn't it be great if it happened that she either chooses the guy or the cheque amount they have and then she chooses the $1 cheque...priceless.

dg_amy 2 desperate attention whore postings

08-03-04, 10:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dg_amy Click to send private message to dg_amy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: The outcome I am hoping for"
Right on!!! I can't stand her. From some reason my guy friends think she's sexy, but I think she's hideous!! Her personality makes her ugly. It doesn't make you an evil person to want this outcome. I totally agree!

android 4 desperate attention whore postings

08-05-04, 01:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail android Click to send private message to android Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: The outcome I am hoping for"
I'm glad the rest of the world seems to agree that Rachel is a little slice of Satan.
Rachel is base: she loves having power over men, all men, and she starts flailing like a rabid animal trying to regain control whenever she gets cornered or loses footing.
Gathering round the teleevision once a week for our shameful reality tv show fix is roomate bonding time, and therefore mandatory. How sad this season is centered around a selfish conniving wench. Hearing Mike talk about her great personality makes my eye twitch.
I think they brought her on the show because everyone was sick of sappy happy endings, and this plays on the bloodthirsty impulses of the audience. We all want to see her smug face fall apart when the guy callously drops her for a $1 check. eh? EH?

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-05-04, 01:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: The outcome I am hoping for"
"I think they brought her on the show because everyone was sick of sappy happy endings, and this plays on the bloodthirsty impulses of the audience"
So your saying I'm bloodthirsty huh? I can live with that.
BTW Welcome android!

*Courtesy of IceCat*

missygirl3 541 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-09-04, 10:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail missygirl3 Click to send private message to missygirl3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: The outcome I am hoping for"
No, you are not evil at all. I dont like Rachel either. I have not watched one episode of FLOM pt 2 because of her. I will just read on here what the outcome is.. BTW, I dont think she is all that pretty either.

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

08-09-04, 01:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: The outcome I am hoping for"
I'm in the dump-her-for-a-dollar camp.

Snazzy new sigpic by Slice
Survivor All Stars PTB Champ!

RollDdice 5659 desperate attention whore postings

08-09-04, 08:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: The outcome I am hoping for"
We have a camp?

Are there S'mores and sing-alongs?

TooWee 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-10-04, 00:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TooWee Click to send private message to TooWee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: The outcome I am hoping for"
I swear, if that woman rolls her eyes one more time they are gonna pop right out of her skull. hmmm...that WOULD liven up the show.

I feel dirty for watching as much of this show as I did - now I have to finish it and take a long bath.

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-10-04, 02:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: The outcome I am hoping for"
I know EXACTLY what you mean TooWee! It's the only show I am embarassed to admit I watched.

*Courtesy of IceCat*

melris 2 desperate attention whore postings

12-19-04, 04:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail melris Click to send private message to melris Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: The outcome I am hoping for"
i just can't believe so many people hate her, I think people shouldn't judge her like that. She's in game show, her words could be edited, so noone could really know her personality. Well guess what, it turned out that she chose Caleb over money, that's a nice thing to do and brave for her and Caleb also chose her over money. I obviously think now that she should have chosen the money and she did keep Mike despite him having big check, so it proves that Rachel doesn't just keep guys with small amount of money (like someone claimed her to be otherwise).I thought most people will hate the typical blond girl who gets all the guys like Andrea, it's quite surprising that people will hate Rachel.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •