The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Laura! Kimberly! Hello?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Cupid Forum (Protected)
Original message

Swami 5883 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-14-03, 07:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Laura! Kimberly! Hello?"
Do you read this message board? I hope that you will consider posting here after Tuesday's final show.

I think you two were so key to the show, and stirring up the passions that kept people interested. How did you perceive the weekly voting dynamic? The people who post here phoned in 1,000s of votes! We would love to hear any comments you might have.

We are mostly nice people here. Please talk to us?

(This is a well-moderated website. If you have any concerns about your privacy in this site, contact the RTW webmaster at survivorblows@survivorblows.com or just click on 'Contact RTW' near the bottom of the toolbar on the left.)

IceCat is a Genius

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Yes! Please! HappyDayz 09-14-03 1
 RE: Laura! Kimberly! Hello? bubbastan 09-14-03 2
 RE: Laura! Kimberly! Hello? Silvergirl1 09-15-03 3
   RE: Laura! Kimberly! Hello? Joyful 09-15-03 4
       RE: Laura! Kimberly! Hello? Silvergirl1 09-16-03 5
 RE: Laura! Kimberly! Hello? Schnookie Palookie 09-16-03 6
 RE: Laura! Kimberly! Hello? HappyDayz 09-16-03 7
   RE: Laura! Kimberly! Hello? kcstrip 09-16-03 8
       RE: Laura! Kimberly! Hello? ashleybfogg 09-17-03 10
       RE: Laura! Kimberly! Hello? Cupidcruiser 09-17-03 14
           RE: Laura! Kimberly! Hello? ashleybfogg 09-18-03 17
 RE: Laura! Kimberly! Hello? ashleybfogg 09-17-03 9
   RE: Laura! Kimberly! Hello? HappyDayz 09-17-03 11
       RE: Laura! Kimberly! Hello? ashleybfogg 09-17-03 12
           RE: Laura! Kimberly! Hello? HappyDayz 09-17-03 13
               RE: Laura! Kimberly! Hello? Joyful 09-17-03 15
                   RE: Laura! Kimberly! Hello? ashleybfogg 09-17-03 16
                       RE: Laura! Kimberly! Hello? Joyful 09-18-03 18
                           RE: Laura! Kimberly! Hello? managerr 09-18-03 19
                               RE: Laura! Kimberly! Hello? Joyful 09-18-03 20
 RE: Laura! Kimberly! Hello? laura R 11-12-03 21
   RE: Laura! Kimberly! Hello? Swami 11-13-03 22
       RE: Laura! Kimberly! Hello? Schnookie Palookie 11-13-03 23

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

HappyDayz 278 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-14-03, 07:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HappyDayz Click to send private message to HappyDayz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Yes! Please!"
Laura, Kim.....we love you guys! Please do post and say hello, it's a pretty friendly (and often hilarious) group of folks around here.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

bubbastan 625 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-14-03, 09:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bubbastan Click to send private message to bubbastan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Laura! Kimberly! Hello?"
Bump... Shamelessly collecting a free DAW while simultaneously keeping this near the top of the page so that they just might see it.

Silvergirl1 9320 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-03, 06:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Laura! Kimberly! Hello?"

It's hard to keep this topic near the top when there are so many superfluous threads. *sigh*

Welcome, Kim and Laura! Hope you join us.

Silvergirl

Anyone want to clam up with me?

Joyful 232 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-03, 06:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Joyful Click to send private message to Joyful Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Laura! Kimberly! Hello?"
>
>It's hard to keep this topic
>near the top when there
>are so many superfluous threads.
> *sigh*

Silvergirl, you're not talking about my Cupidcruiser/beanie baby thread are you???

Silvergirl1 9320 desperate attention whore postings

09-16-03, 04:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Laura! Kimberly! Hello?"

Nope! I think your threads are just fine. I have seen several, from others, that address things already discussed in other threads.

Sorry if it sounded like I was pointing fingers.

I know you are just having fun with the beanie baby thing. I'm just anxious for Laura and Kim to post here, if they should happen to read this forum.

Silvergirl

Anyone want to clam up with me?

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

09-16-03, 09:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Laura! Kimberly! Hello?"
Hey Laura & Kimberly, hope you join us here. You two were instrumental in making the show entertaining. And hey, even though I called you harpies, you know it was all in fun

Come chat with your fans

09-16-03, 11:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HappyDayz Click to send private message to HappyDayz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Laura! Kimberly! Hello?"
Shamelessly bumping this, since it had dropped so far down the board during the day......because we are so freakin desperate to get Laura and Kim to visit with us!

Laura, Kim....we really do want to hear from you...we think you both rock!

kcstrip 76 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-16-03, 11:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kcstrip Click to send private message to kcstrip Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Laura! Kimberly! Hello?"
Laura and Kim don't give two red cents about you guys, and will not post here! You guys are more clueless than Robert. Stop bumping this post!

ashleybfogg 2367 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

09-17-03, 01:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ashleybfogg Click to send private message to ashleybfogg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Laura! Kimberly! Hello?"

ashlet

Cupidcruiser 128 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-17-03, 07:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cupidcruiser Click to send private message to Cupidcruiser Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Laura! Kimberly! Hello?"
Hey! I resemble that remark--more clueless than Robert! Laura and Kimberly could very well post here but they have been too busy posting on the KCstrip and the Sunshine Band website

09-18-03, 00:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ashleybfogg Click to send private message to ashleybfogg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Laura! Kimberly! Hello?"
me too. and i also think i resent (ahem) i mean resemble the one about superfluous threads...hmmmm. So, I'm back to bump this one last time.
(hey cutiecruiser - do we wrap up here? spill one more BIG thing? where to next?)

ashlet

09-17-03, 00:24 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Laura! Kimberly! Hello?"
I wish you luck attracting their attention, but they're in LA, (it's 9:29 pm in CA right now) and the most likely forum, if they get on one at all, is probably the one at CBS. (cbs.com/cupid)
good luck

ash

09-17-03, 06:11 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Laura! Kimberly! Hello?"
Ash, CBS doesn't have a message board, just chat...and if anyone were to search for messages about the show, they would more than likely find this board, it's one of the biggest Cupid boards around. This thread has been going for several days, but it keeps dropping down, and we were just trying to keep it where it could be easily seen...just in case (hurts no one). And with that said, in honor of kcstrip, I will *BUMP* it once again!!!

09-17-03, 12:54 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Laura! Kimberly! Hello?"
HEY, I was just trying to help...
clearly, I said 'forum' and chat is a forum as well as message boards are. I also know that the PA's at CBS moniter the chat rooms, and often inform producers of interesting opinions and trends. I was just suggesting that someone could drop in there and post an invite. My response to Swami's post was just that and I do not understand the hostility in your post. Gee, overdefensive, much?
BTW. I bumped it too.

09-17-03, 12:58 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Laura! Kimberly! Hello?"
Ash...Sorry, I actually didn't intend any hostility towards you, I apologize if it sounded that way (I had actually just rolled out of bed when I posted that, so I'll reread it and see how I said it...I'm a woman of few words most of the time, and sometimes say it just a little too bluntly ). I was just trying to explain what we were doing.

09-17-03, 08:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Joyful Click to send private message to Joyful Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Laura! Kimberly! Hello?"
Hi guys, I'll do a little bumping for you as well, mainly to get on kcstrip's nerves (and to think I apologized for being mean to her/him)
Actually when I wanted to see what people were saying about Cupid I went to the "official" CBS site and they had no message boards only chat. (no one was ever chatting when I peeked in)
I typed in "Cupid Message Board" in my search engine and this site was the first to come up. (along with hundreds of dating sites!)
I do hope that ANYONE from the show sees this and decides to post. Especially Robert. His comments on how America is keeping him on the show because we (America) think he is the best man for Lisa were cracking me up. Come on Robert, read a few posts, those that voted for you did it out of spite, or because they like to see you humiliated week after week, or they hated Lisa, and that's the only reason! Believe me no one who voted for you were doing you any favors.

09-17-03, 09:33 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Laura! Kimberly! Hello?"
Speak For Your Self.
Turns out, a lot of people finally saw some great qualities that were not so evident at the start. I liked him from the first tryout in LA, and despite his bumblings, I think he was genuine and sweet.
I thought we were all entitled to our own voices here.

09-18-03, 03:10 AM (EST)
18. "RE: Laura! Kimberly! Hello?"
LAST EDITED ON 09-18-03 AT 03:11 AM (EST)

I repeat, anyone who voted for Robert did him no favors.
I doubt he'll even be able to get on Blind Date again after the fool he made of himself on Cupid. I'm not being harsh, I'm just being realistic.

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

09-18-03, 10:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Laura! Kimberly! Hello?"
Give Robert some credit. Like Hank said--Robert is very calculated with the image that he was trying to project and the votes that he wanted to earn. Cupid and Blind Date weren't the only shows he has been on. He is a media whore who wants screen time, plain and simple.

If you don't think he'll be on Blind Date again, you haven't watched the show regularly. He's perfect for them to have on again, especially as a recurring dater.

09-18-03, 04:07 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Laura! Kimberly! Hello?"
You're right managerr I don't watch Blind Date and hopefully Robert will be able to get work as an actor in the future. I never hated Robert; I was just astounded by his...well, cluelessness. (is that a word?) I think sometimes he was playing the fool for the camera, but most of the time I think, unfortunately that was the real him. (sniffing panties GROSS)
Anyway, if Robert does appear on another dating show (people are speculating he'll be on Cupid 2) I would like to take the high road and say I wouldn't watch but I probably would. It's the same part of me that rubber necks at the car accidents by the side of the road or takes a peek at the latest Enquirer at the supermarket. It's why we tune into reality TV in the first place, people are fascinated watching other people make fools of themselves. Watch them cry, fight, kiss, argue, find love and sometimes lose love. If it weren’t true then the reality TV business would not be making millions and millions of dollars. Will I watch Robert on another reality show...yes, just like I read the Enquirer then put it back on the store shelf this morning.

laura R 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-12-03, 11:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail laura%20R Click to send private message to laura%20R Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Laura! Kimberly! Hello?"
Hello Swami, it is I, Laura from Cupid. I checked out this forum because I just heard something recently that disturbed me and happened to read your mail.
I would never come to these boards because there are too many people with too many opinions, however I wanted to reply to this letter.
I thank you for watching and supporting and truly appreciate your open mind and compliments on Kimmie and my performance on Cupid. It was a lot of fun and I take many things with me, including an amazing experience. Good and bad. Although I cannot discuss much about the show as you would probably guess, I will say that it was a really interesting ride.
Thanks again for your letter and you were so kind I just couldn't resist! I won't be on this site anymore they kind of give me the creeps for some reason (not knowing who is behind these things) hopefully you understand. Yours truly, Laura

Swami 5883 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-03, 10:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Laura! Kimberly! Hello?"
Laura,

Thank you so much for responding, especially since you say message boards give you the creeps! Of course, I wish you could say more...

I'm glad you had fun on Cupid--you certainly looked like you were having fun (well, most of the time anyway) and that sincerity translated to the screen. I think you are a very genuine person, and I wish you all the best in your future. You have a lot of fans on this message board.

Thanks again,

Swami

IceCat is a Genius

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-03, 12:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Laura! Kimberly! Hello?"
How cool Swami! Hope it was her.

*waves to Laura and Swami*

*I'm a mean one*

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •