The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Guys and girls, do you find Paris attractive?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Simple Life (Protected)
Original message

SignorVitalis 36 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-26-04, 11:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SignorVitalis Click to send private message to SignorVitalis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Guys and girls, do you find Paris attractive?"
Skinniness aside, I do.

My mom thinks she's really gorgeous.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Guys and girls, do you find Par... FlowerChild 08-27-04 1
   RE: Guys and girls, do you find Par... okdog9 11-30-06 32
 RE: Guys and girls, do you find Par... strid333 08-28-04 2
   RE: Guys and girls, do you find Par... ilovethesimplelife3 01-01-05 5
   RE: Guys and girls, do you find Par... babigurl_05 05-16-05 16
       WARNING Bebo 05-16-05 17
   RE: Guys and girls, do you find Par... sandrawilkes 11-15-05 22
 RE: Guys and girls, do you find Par... seahorse 08-31-04 3
 RE: Guys and girls, do you find Par... nursemelanie 10-23-04 4
 RE: Guys and girls, do you find Par... CrazyDaze 01-23-05 6
 RE: Guys and girls, do you find Par... Smooth23 01-27-05 7
 RE: Guys and girls, do you find Par... mmm_link 01-28-05 9
 RE: Guys and girls, do you find Par... cynthiarose 02-02-05 10
 RE: Guys and girls, do you find Par... chill4me 03-28-05 11
 RE: Guys and girls, do you find Par... mom2fivemonkees 03-30-05 12
 RE: Guys and girls, do you find Par... simplelife101 03-31-05 13
   RE: Guys and girls, do you find Par... myhuskieiscute77 04-13-06 27
 RE: Guys and girls, do you find Par... RichieFan01 04-02-05 14
 RE: Guys and girls, do you find Par... shelby6n 04-07-05 15
   RE: Guys and girls, do you find Par... xoxjayyxox 09-05-06 29
 RE: Guys and girls, do you find Par... me144 05-18-05 18
   RE: Guys and girls, do you find Par... Anja 09-25-05 19
       RE: Guys and girls, do you find Par... thedawgcatcher 10-11-05 20
           RE: Guys and girls, do you find Par... goldie1000 10-11-05 21
 RE: Guys and girls, do you find Par... slocalgirl 11-16-05 23
 RE: Guys and girls, do you find Par... cappiece 03-21-06 24
 RE: Guys and girls, do you find Par... littlesis 03-31-06 25
 RE: Guys and girls, do you find Par... rachell 04-02-06 26
 RE: Guys and girls, do you find Par... myhuskieiscute77 04-13-06 28
 RE: Guys and girls, do you find Par... uglier than sarah w 09-13-06 30
 RE: Guys and girls, do you find Par... livsforluv 09-14-06 31
 RE: Guys and girls, do you find Par... vanessaisalwaysright 12-23-06 33
 RE: Guys and girls, do you find Par... bugout 12-29-08 34
 RE: Guys and girls, do you find Par... Agman2 03-11-15 35

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

FlowerChild 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-27-04, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Guys and girls, do you find Paris attractive?"
I think they are both cute!

Here's to nights I can't remember with people I'll never forget!!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

okdog9 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-30-06, 07:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail okdog9 Click to send private message to okdog9 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Guys and girls, do you find Paris attractive?"
Yes. Physically, I think she's hot. Apart from that, she's a complete moron and a disgrace to her family.

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-28-04, 12:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Guys and girls, do you find Paris attractive?"
On a strictly body and face basis (and not on the personalities), and remembering that I am a straight female, I think that Nicole is prettier than Paris. I don't even think Paris is pretty. She is too tall, too skinny, and her facial features are quite hard (aka, the perfect supermodel - aka the walking coat hanger).

Three is the perfect number.

ilovethesimplelife3 4 desperate attention whore postings

01-01-05, 07:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ilovethesimplelife3 Click to send private message to ilovethesimplelife3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Guys and girls, do you find Paris attractive?"
omg! Paris Hilton is beautiful. Im a girl and im straight dont worry but she has the perfect body she weighs like nuthing. Nicole Richie is pretty too. I wish i had paris's body.They both are gorgeous.

babigurl_05 1 desperate attention whore postings

05-16-05, 08:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail babigurl_05 Click to send private message to babigurl_05 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Guys and girls, do you find Paris attractive?"
you really need to get a life! paris is the most beautiful thing i have ever seen. you're just jealous cause your probably butt ugly and can't get anyone if your life depended on it! get stuffed and a get a life. until you look beautiful ##### up about paris. go get some plastic surgery then we might talk this over! FUCKHEAD!

Bebo 20897 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-16-05, 11:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "WARNING"
Your behavior is completely unacceptable on these forums. Our community guidelines clearly state that bashing other posters is not permitted. Your account will be terminated if this behavior continues.

sandrawilkes 6 desperate attention whore postings

11-15-05, 00:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sandrawilkes Click to send private message to sandrawilkes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Guys and girls, do you find Paris attractive?"
I do agree!! Not only is Nicole prettier she is not a slut!! Not meaning to be mean but, how many boyfriends has Nicole had in the past year and how many has Paris stolen?

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-31-04, 01:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Guys and girls, do you find Paris attractive?"
She is just average to me.

©Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

nursemelanie 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-23-04, 11:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nursemelanie Click to send private message to nursemelanie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Guys and girls, do you find Paris attractive?"
On looks alone, I think she is gorgeous. A little too thin, but for modeling it works. Funny how she still has so little self esteem that she let like 5 guys video tape her having sex with them!

CrazyDaze 11 desperate attention whore postings

01-23-05, 08:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CrazyDaze Click to send private message to CrazyDaze Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Guys and girls, do you find Paris attractive?"
She has no butt and needs a breast enhancement desperately!! Other than that I think she is pretty in her own way. I definitely think she seems to be alot more considerate than Nicole. Nicole is a ##### stirrer from hell and seems to be fairly malicious at times.

Smooth23 1244 desperate attention whore postings

01-27-05, 03:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Smooth23 Click to send private message to Smooth23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Guys and girls, do you find Paris attractive?"
I Think both are completely unattractive. Too skinny, and too slutty. I much prefer girls with just enough meat on their bones where you don't need to be worried about breaking them, and ones that leave a little to the imagination(actually I like more left to the imagination than most)

mmm_link 426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

01-28-05, 01:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mmm_link Click to send private message to mmm_link Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Guys and girls, do you find Paris attractive?"
Yes.

cynthiarose 172 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-02-05, 01:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cynthiarose Click to send private message to cynthiarose Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Guys and girls, do you find Paris attractive?"
She's a cute girl.

chill4me 9 desperate attention whore postings

03-28-05, 04:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chill4me Click to send private message to chill4me Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Guys and girls, do you find Paris attractive?"
In the black community for the most part, skinny is not cute at all. My hubby gags at the site of her flat back side. My grandma would say that she needs to eat and would probably try to fatten her up. However, I do think she has a pretty face.

mom2fivemonkees 9 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-05, 11:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mom2fivemonkees Click to send private message to mom2fivemonkees Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Guys and girls, do you find Paris attractive?"
I think Paris is average and Nicole is really as they say "hot" - My 18 year old son thinks Paris is way too skinny and not cute at all. He loves Nicole's look - my husband could care less - LOL! Just give him a beer and the newspaper!

simplelife101 3 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-05, 08:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail simplelife101 Click to send private message to simplelife101 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Guys and girls, do you find Paris attractive?"
OMG i love the simple life!!!!

i think that paris is soo definetely hott....i think that nicole looks great since she lost all that weight...i cant believe she weighs only 97 pounds now!!! They both look great!!!!

myhuskieiscute77 25 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-06, 06:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail myhuskieiscute77 Click to send private message to myhuskieiscute77 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Guys and girls, do you find Paris attractive?"
i weigh 96! lol ya there both very pretty how old is she though cuz im only 14 lol

RichieFan01 5 desperate attention whore postings

04-02-05, 11:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RichieFan01 Click to send private message to RichieFan01 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Guys and girls, do you find Paris attractive?"
IMO, I think Nicole is prettier than Paris. I don't care if they sometimes look slutty; they look good in pretty much anything! Paris is just...too thin. She's DOWN to 97 pounds? That's, um, kinda unhealthy?

I don't really care about looks, though. I look for personality, or what's inside. I think that the girls are really sweet and down to earth people. If one of them ever were to get into serious trouble, the other one would be right there. Same if they met someone on the street who needed help. I'm sure they would do anything they could to help that stranger.

As for Nicole being sometimes malicious? Haha, I think that's just her sticking up for herself and her best friend. Like in that episode where that kid, James, kept calling them stupid, dumb blondes, etc.? Nicole put an end to that very quickly!

I guess I can relate to Nicole because we're a lot like each other (and both of our names are Nicole!). Or, maybe I just think too much...

As for the girls themselves, "Loves them!" I couldn't live without you or your hilarious show, ladies!

shelby6n 8 desperate attention whore postings

04-07-05, 04:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shelby6n Click to send private message to shelby6n Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Guys and girls, do you find Paris attractive?"
Paris is a goddess. I hate her darn extensions tho. She would look much better with her natural hair. I have seen pictures of her. She is a really sweet girl, when you really read and see a lot about her. She's just a little wild child. I don't think she is too skinny. She's gorgeous!

xoxjayyxox 3 desperate attention whore postings

09-05-06, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail xoxjayyxox Click to send private message to xoxjayyxox Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Guys and girls, do you find Paris attractive?"
ughhh i hate paris!!! i love nicole...shes soooo pretty. ok...maybe she did lose alot of weight and yes...i know its not healthy but soo what?? shes still gorgeous and hott. but im not saying paris is ugly. she's really pretty also, but when i think of paris's personality and the fact that shes not talking 2 nicole....it makes me hate her and her looks.

me144 45 desperate attention whore postings

05-18-05, 12:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail me144 Click to send private message to me144 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Guys and girls, do you find Paris attractive?"
LAST EDITED ON 05-18-05 AT 12:26 PM (EST)

I think they're both pretty. Paris' thinness works for her; you can tell it's her natural build/genetics, like Cameron Diaz, so she doesn't look starved or unnatural. I think someone like Anjelina Jolie/Halle Berry or Britney Spears (a few years ago) has the "ideal" body. I think my hubby would agree; he prefers a bit more up front!

--- Throwing this out there; what do others think? - I think that with regard to that extreme thinness --- while some women in general find it to be the "ideal", more men prefer a bit more to hang on to - whether it be boobs, butt, or some muscle tone.

Anja 28 desperate attention whore postings

09-25-05, 11:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Anja Click to send private message to Anja Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Guys and girls, do you find Paris attractive?"
;
> you can tell it's
>her natural build/genetics, like Cameron
>Diaz, so she doesn't look
>starved or unnatural.

It isnt Paris' natural build. There are some pictures of her on the web before her plastic surgeries and her "makeover" and she was a normal sized girl.

She had dirty blonde hair, a full nose, and brown eyes.

It looks like she lost a good 25 pounds, got blue contact lenses, dyed her hair an extreme blonde, added hair extensions, and had multiple facial plastic surgeries including a rhinoplasty, cheek implants, and maybe something done to her eyes.

go to awfulplasticsurgery.com to see her presurgery pictures.

I think she looked a lot better before surgery.

thedawgcatcher 9 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-05, 05:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail thedawgcatcher Click to send private message to thedawgcatcher Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Guys and girls, do you find Paris attractive?"
Wow! Are you sure Paris had plastic surgery? It's just my opinion, which should mean nothing to her, or anyone else for that matter, because we all have different tastes, but I find Paris to be seriously unattractive. Her features are way too pointy and hard-looking. I always wondered why she didn't have a nose job with all the money she has. To hear that she's already had one.........well, I'd love to know the name of the doctor so that I never use him for future plastic surgeries I may need.

That being said, I'm only voicing an opinion on the outside. I don't know her, so for what it's worth, she could be one of the nicest people on Earth. If that's the case, once you get to know her, it would certainly shine through making the outside of the package more attractive.

goldie1000 1087 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-05, 09:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail goldie1000 Click to send private message to goldie1000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Guys and girls, do you find Paris attractive?"
I think both girls are goodlooking !
But if I were a guy I would be attracted to Nicole more than Paris.

slocalgirl 7 desperate attention whore postings

11-16-05, 02:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail slocalgirl Click to send private message to slocalgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Guys and girls, do you find Paris attractive?"
No way.. She needs to loose those fake blue contacts, and gain some weight, and get some boobs girl.. Stop buying tinkerbell Louis Vuitton, and invest in a $5000.00 boob job..I did, there way funner than my Louis Vuitton handbag.

cappiece 3 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-06, 04:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cappiece Click to send private message to cappiece Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Guys and girls, do you find Paris attractive?"
A yeah! If anyone was born a model its her! I can't believe those dummys let her get bucked off a horse! They're both welcome at my lube shop anytime. We give the best lube jobs in town!

littlesis 17 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-06, 08:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail littlesis Click to send private message to littlesis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Guys and girls, do you find Paris attractive?"
Not at all. I honestly dont see what is so attractive about her.

rachell 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

04-02-06, 09:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rachell Click to send private message to rachell Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Guys and girls, do you find Paris attractive?"
i love paris hilton i dont think shes too 'skinny' at all i mean if you comparre her to other celebs shes problly counted as normal. and i read that someone said paris is 85 pounds but its really NICOLE that is you got that mixed up...ive seen many of paris's pix and how she poses paris hilton may be thin but she eats....seriously paris exercises and she DOES have a butt and she does have boobs, those two parts of her body are a decent size for her gorgeous bod. i dont get why people dont like paris, everytime i read something about her they always make rude jokes, but you knoe what everyone makes mistakes and that sex tape that her and rick soloman were in....you knoe what that bastard tricked her into signing that she never thought her bf would do something so DIRTy before the sex tape incident everyone didnt really mind her and say all that bs but now people are jealous, paris has about 4 rivals in the celb industry which means shes got a lot more friends than erryone else in this celeb indusrty,

i think paris and nicole should become friends again too...i like em' both

just wanted to help an heriess out,,

myhuskieiscute77 25 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-06, 08:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail myhuskieiscute77 Click to send private message to myhuskieiscute77 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Guys and girls, do you find Paris attractive?"
ya....i think like she would say "thats hot" lol ya shez pretty

uglier than sarah w 303 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-13-06, 10:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail uglier%20than%20sarah%20w Click to send private message to uglier%20than%20sarah%20w Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Guys and girls, do you find Paris attractive?"
I think she's pretty hot, just a little ridiculous at times, ya knwo?

livsforluv 113 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-14-06, 06:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail livsforluv Click to send private message to livsforluv Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Guys and girls, do you find Paris attractive?"
She is strangely Ostrich like. LOL.

vanessaisalwaysright 22 desperate attention whore postings

12-23-06, 10:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vanessaisalwaysright Click to send private message to vanessaisalwaysright Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Guys and girls, do you find Paris attractive?"
if you look past her annoying long hooked nose... SHES GORGEOUS

bugout 9 desperate attention whore postings

12-29-08, 04:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bugout Click to send private message to bugout Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Guys and girls, do you find Paris attractive?"
paris is great

Agman2 830 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-11-15, 12:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Guys and girls, do you find Paris attractive?"
By today's standards, she's kinda homely!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •