The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Big Brother #14 Live Feeds, Week #9: The one where Dan's Bible actually catches fire."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-06-12, 10:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Big Brother #14 Live Feeds, Week #9: The one where Dan's Bible actually catches fire."
There's a strict two-swears per Testament limit.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Big Brother #14 Live Feeds, Wee... newsomewayne 09-07-12 1
   RE: Big Brother #14 Live Feeds, Wee... Estee 09-07-12 2
   RE: Big Brother #14 Live Feeds, Wee... michel 09-07-12 5
       RE: Big Brother #14 Live Feeds, Wee... Estee 09-07-12 7
 Yet Another Stupid Pandora. Estee 09-07-12 3
   RE: Yet Another Stupid Pandora. kingfish 09-07-12 4
       RE: Yet Another Stupid Pandora. Estee 09-07-12 6
           RE: Yet Another Stupid Pandora. kingfish 09-08-12 8
 It's Rachel and Brendon's wedding d... Estee 09-08-12 9
   RE: It's Rachel and Brendon's weddi... michel 09-08-12 10
   RE: It's Rachel and Brendon's weddi... Round Robin 09-09-12 11
 A grand day out. Estee 09-10-12 12
   RE: A grand day out. Round Robin 09-10-12 13
 Veto used: Danielle up. Estee 09-10-12 14
   RE: Veto used: Danielle up. Corvis 09-10-12 15
       RE: Veto used: Danielle up. michel 09-10-12 16
 Hamsterwatch gives the hell up. Estee 09-11-12 17
 Fish come early. Estee 09-11-12 18
 Jenn out 2-0: Danielle new HoH. Estee 09-11-12 19
   RE: Jenn out 2-0: Danielle new HoH... Round Robin 09-12-12 20
   RE: Jenn out 2-0: Danielle new HoH... michel 09-12-12 21
 More spoilers from the taping. Estee 09-12-12 22
   RE: More spoilers from the taping. Round Robin 09-13-12 23
       RE: More spoilers from the taping. Estee 09-13-12 24
           RE: More spoilers from the taping. Round Robin 09-13-12 25
               RE: More spoilers from the taping. Estee 09-13-12 26
 They're that stupid. Estee 09-13-12 27
   RE: They're that stupid. KwietOne 09-13-12 28
       RE: They're that stupid. Round Robin 09-13-12 30
   RE: They're that stupid. Round Robin 09-13-12 29
       Believe in the stupid? Estee 09-13-12 31
           RE: Believe in the stupid? Round Robin 09-13-12 32
               RE: Believe in the stupid? michel 09-13-12 33
                   RE: Believe in the stupid? kingfish 09-13-12 34
                       RE: Believe in the stupid? Round Robin 09-14-12 35
                           RE: Believe in the stupid? michel 09-14-12 36
                               RE: Believe in the stupid? Round Robin 09-14-12 37
                               RE: Believe in the stupid? samboohoo 09-14-12 38
                               RE: Believe in the stupid? Corvis 09-14-12 39
                                   RE: Believe in the stupid? jbug 09-14-12 40
                                       I Agree but... michel 09-14-12 41
                                           RE: I Agree but... kingfish 09-14-12 43
                                           RE: I Agree but... jbug 09-14-12 44
               RE: Believe in the stupid? KwietOne 09-14-12 42

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

newsomewayne 9065 desperate attention whore postings

09-07-12, 08:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Big Brother #14 Live Feeds, Week #9: The one where Dan's Bible actually catches fire."
So Ian's HOH and he and Dan are planning to nom Shane and Jenn. Poor Ian. I don't know how he'll be able to get the right keys in the slots with all that Mist in his eyes. Or does he think hatred and vengeance will send votes his way if Dan's with him in F2.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

09-07-12, 09:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Big Brother #14 Live Feeds, Week #9: The one where Dan's Bible actually catches fire."
He's got a reasonable chance: BB juries are historically on the bitter side, especially since the casting has been aiming away from people who are capable of making rational decisions. On the other hand, if Dan brought enough Mist for everyone...

I don't know who Ian would bring to F2, though. Danielle may still be everyone's ideal partner, as long as partnership stops short of the ring. And his hero worship has been shown to stop at a certain point. He can easily swing from 'I get to work with Dan!' to 'I got to evict Dan!' But we don't know. They have a F2 deal on a pinkyswear, but it's not as if that means anything.

Dan's potential performance as a juror... now that's something to worry about. Not that it currently seems to be all that likely.

Minor bits:

Danielle spent most of the night warping local reality again, turning her talks with Frank and Shane into outings with the local incarnations of Evil, Lust, and possibly Lusty Evil. This included going from being incredibly mad at Dan for nominating her to claiming Dan told Ian that if Ian voted Danielle out, Dan would cut his face off. And then she got Shane into a massage position, and by that time everyone was too exhausted to stop her.

Dan told Ian that he would be Mitt Romney while Ian was Ron Paul. (And then he banned Jenn from the kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, backyard, pool, and -- no, wait: he still needs one more vote.)

Ian admitted to smoking pot, but only during the summer -- it doesn't help with his studies and he just uses it to help control his ADHD during downtime. Presumably he could really use some right now. Smoke Vs. Mist.

Jenn will kick small children for a piece of bread. Everyone else is trying to remember how to cook.

Shane remains stupid.

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

09-07-12, 06:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Big Brother #14 Live Feeds, Week #9: The one where Dan's Bible actually catches fire."
Anyone going against Dan in the F2 has a wonderful argument to make to the jury: "He won $500K already". Nothing to add. Even Danielle would have a shot against him. Dan will need to make a tremendous case to the jury.

09-07-12, 06:41 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Big Brother #14 Live Feeds, Week #9: The one where Dan's Bible actually catches fire."
"As I stand here before all the people I made Final Two alliances with..."

He's turning into Brian. All he needed was Chelsea opening her video by showing off his cars.

09-07-12, 05:49 PM (EST)
3. "Yet Another Stupid Pandora."
As per contract, it was opened. The contents for those outside HoH worked out to 'videos from home', possibly delivered via Skype.

Dan got Chelsea.

Danielle claims to have gotten one from her sister -- you know, the one she may or may not have. Which is apparently now 'Does', because it sounds like the hamsters saw each other's feeds. (Or at least it's someone whom she is now claiming as a sister.) Jokers feels she's shaken up by it -- whoever was on the other end kept telling her to come home.

Shane got his own sister.

Jenn had her mother.

And Ian was locked in the HoH room with Rachel. Which he was not happy about, entering the broadcast resumption by cursing her. But she brought pictures of Her Man!

This is as complete as I could find on Jokers: http://tinyurl.com/8ew6tkc . The feeds are currently back on fish and have been for several minutes. Maybe Jerry snuck in. And killed Dan.

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

09-07-12, 06:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Yet Another Stupid Pandora."
LAST EDITED ON 09-07-12 AT 06:16 PM (EST)

Malin.

Jessie.

Rachel.

We better brace ourselves, Evil ##### should be next.

(And I'm leaving it as #####, because that's the way I meant it).

09-07-12, 06:39 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Yet Another Stupid Pandora."
I still think Jerry could be interesting -- for Dan -- but we're probably out of boxes for the season. I hope.

The hamsters got some warning before Pandora struck again: backyard lockdown while the rats set things up. Ian figured it was coming and, ignoring his contract, said he was only opening it if a gorgeous woman appeared. So now we know his type.

(He claimed the area was decorated like his family room at home. Suckered like a rookie. A rookie without a mandatory must-open-this contract.)

As for Dick -- he and the show may not be on the best terms right now: he's spent a lot of Internet time bashing this season. I don't think they want him getting the chance to tell the current crop what he thinks of them, live -- fish or no fish. They're too prone to repeating stories, and Danielle might not be able to warp this into 'He loves me too.'

09-08-12, 09:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Yet Another Stupid Pandora."
LAST EDITED ON 09-08-12 AT 01:21 PM (EST)

Thanks. I needed reassurance, although your mention of Danielle and Evil ##### in the same breath gave me a start.

A reappearance of Chima in a challenge where everyone competed in the microphone toss (I'm still not comfortable with "Cornhole") might be interesting.

The "Chima toss"?

09-08-12, 06:39 PM (EST)
9. "It's Rachel and Brendon's wedding day."
Thought you might want to know.

Since no one's mentioned it yet, Shane and Jenn were in fact the nominees. Veto competition is in progress right now.

09-08-12, 08:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: It's Rachel and Brendon's wedding day."
LAST EDITED ON 09-08-12 AT 08:54 PM (EST)

So Rachel visiting the BB house was her bachelorette party?

Thanks for posting the noms. They make sense and eliminating Shane wouldn't be bad for Dan and Ian.

ETA: I read on Sucks that the comp is likely to be morphomatic.

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-09-12, 02:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: It's Rachel and Brendon's wedding day."
Shane will be coming down. He won the POV. If the Quack Pack stays loyal it doesn't matter who the replacement is, but Danielle is afraid if Ian picks Dan, then Shane will vote to boot him and then Ian will vote him out as tiebreaker.

09-10-12, 08:24 AM (EST)
12. "A grand day out."
Shane's Veto came with a hall pass: he and a guest (Danielle) were temporarily released from the cage to see the women's Olypmic gymnastic team perform, including a very brief opportunity to speak with the athletes. (Since the feed cameras didn't follow them, we missed the chance to learn all about Danielle's multiple gold wins in prior Olympiads, but I'm sure it'll be in the recaps.) They didn't get to do much beyond that, though -- their report included lots of being shuttled around and shoved into bathrooms whenever people got too close. Gosh, it's almost as if someone might spoil the show. Which would require people to be watching the show. Good luck with that.

Not much going on beyond that -- Dan claimed applicants who don't get the call have no right to complain (and this year, should arguably celebrate), Danielle figured out she's a hamster in a cage, and we all wait to see if the Veto gets used. Yes, gets used at all -- Shane's been volunteering for pawn duty for so long that there's speculation on his pulling a Marcellas just to show his loyalty. Or stupidity. Possibly both.

Ian's plans for a replacement nominee may be the question of the week. Would he have the guts to place Dan up and hope to collect Shane and Jenn's votes? The fortitude? The immunity to the Mist, which he's been actively referring to by that name? Hard to say. But he's at least got to thinking about it -- right?

09-10-12, 09:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: A grand day out."
He better have that weighed out already. They will probably do the POV meeting today, as usual. One thing he better weigh out is whether he thinks jurors might vote against Dan for making final 2 alliances with everybody in the house. If Ian thinks that is possible he might want to keep Dan and put up Danielle. I don't know if these jurors will be that bitter, but Ian needs to weigh that out.

09-10-12, 04:22 PM (EST)
14. "Veto used: Danielle up."
So Ian's guts are not quite ready to express themselves.

Jenn is now trying to remind people of Dan's previous winner status. (Say goodbye to that F2 promise.) Danielle, in retaliation, has revealed a need for surgery.

No, seriously. Scar tissue removal from one breast. First time it's come up. Health insurance status unknown. Remember, just because she's a nurse doesn't mean her hospital will treat her. Or whatever it is she does. Kindergarten, wasn't it? I lost track... but the point is, don't vote Danielle out because her many health issues have manifested a new line on the fifty-page Previous Visits document and she just might need that money.

Interesting strategy, huh?

Corvis 3116 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-10-12, 06:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Veto used: Danielle up."
Any chance Danielle will get voted out? I'd get her out in a second if I were Dan and Ian. Have to break up Shane and Danielle - they'll take each other to the Final 2! It've been better to get rid of Shane, but since that's not possible - take her out!

09-10-12, 09:31 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Veto used: Danielle up."
But Jenn has too many friends on the jury. Danielle may be Dan's best hope. Not only will she earn very little respect but Dan was her coach. That would be a great selling point: "I not only got myself to the end, I also carried this idiot all the way." Best player AND Best coach should carry some weight.

09-11-12, 10:57 AM (EST)
17. "Hamsterwatch gives the hell up."
Danielle's scar tissue in one breast has now turned into a mass in both produced by her implants (encouraged and paid for by her godparents) which requires chemotherapy, except that Danielle chose to enter the cage instead.

And with that, the Dingo threw up her hands and switched to watching the hamsters destroy an innocent sock monkey.

Eviction is today, BTW. Showtime is going to show prerecorded footage and the fish-happy feedmasters will be blocking out just about everything in an attempt to hide who went to the jury house. Expect the cameras to be offline from this afternoon until tomorrow night: the only reports available will be pass-alongs from the audience at the eviction.

No great loss.

09-11-12, 05:23 PM (EST)
18. "Fish come early."
We are now blacked out until tomorrow night. The last thing seen was Jenn twirling her hair. Among the last things heard was Danielle lying about Jenn, claiming she'd tried to take a picture with Jenn and the newest Evil One on Danielle's endless retell list had refused.

Jenn has resigned herself to leaving and is already looking forward to getting off slop. She also spoke directly to the cameras shortly after midnight, asking people to live for today a little on the anniversary of the WTC attacks: as a New Yorker, she's upset about being away from the city today (and on what she realizes is a much lesser note, being voted out today of all days).

Ian and Dan want the DuckTales theme played for their wakeup music. As if Endemol is paying for a Disney product.

09-11-12, 10:48 PM (EST)
19. "Jenn out 2-0: Danielle new HoH."
Tiebreaker win over Dan. So we've got the compulsive for the entire season. Feel free to throw up.

This should be Ian's danger week -- but Shane shouldn't spend too much time sleeping.

Dan made sure they hung a flag for the anniversary. And he hung it the wrong way.

09-12-12, 02:22 AM (EST)
20. "RE: Jenn out 2-0: Danielle new HoH."
Quack Pack sticks together. Not a shock.

09-12-12, 07:43 AM (EST)
21. "RE: Jenn out 2-0: Danielle new HoH."
At F4, HoH only means immunity because the veto decides everything.

09-12-12, 09:01 AM (EST)
22. "More spoilers from the taping."
http://www.hamsterwatch.com/

I got a prediction right, but it wasn't exactly a hard one to see coming: Danielle immediately declared she'd been a gymnast. And a tumbler. And possibly a corn flake.

09-13-12, 02:45 AM (EST)
23. "RE: More spoilers from the taping."
As per Morty's TV, Danielle put up Dan and Ian and later won the POV herself, so since she's got a showmance going with Shane, you know she ain't gonna use the POV. So who gets the gate, Dan or Ian? Shane is the sole voter.

09-13-12, 06:31 AM (EST)
24. "RE: More spoilers from the taping."
Danielle & Shane have been discussing using the Veto to save Dan.

The purpose: to force Dan into directly voting someone out. They've noticed (if very belatedly) that Dan generally seems to be on the fringes of every explosion and holding a detonator, but never takes any blast damage. So if they turn him into the lone ballot caster, he's finally in a position where he has to take a little blame himself.

The flaw: in this scenario, Dan might just toss Shane.

09-13-12, 09:21 AM (EST)
25. "RE: More spoilers from the taping."
There ain't no might to it. If they give Dan the opportunity to do so, he WILL toss Shane. He has seen the dangers of failing to toss a strong player when you get the chance, and Shane is a strong player, so Dan would definitely toss him if he gets the chance rather than risk not winning final HOH. Using the veto on Dan would be incredibly stupid, Marcellas level stupid. Shane will in the end not be that stupid. He will not use the veto, and will most likely toss Ian.

09-13-12, 09:52 AM (EST)
26. "RE: More spoilers from the taping."
The other danger here is that neither Danielle nor Shane believe Dan has a F2 deal with Ian. (Dan has a F2 deal with everyone. Except me.) Dan's been asking Ian if he would bring Dan to F2 no matter what and getting the expected positive. He's trying to create a Richard situation where everyone has to take him. There's a chance Shane would take Danielle, and that's why Shane has to go.

As for whether Shane and Danielle are stupid enough to give him the chance -- they haven't exactly been noted for their brainpower so far.

09-13-12, 04:29 PM (EST)
27. "They're that stupid."
As of this post, the Danielle & Shane plan seems to be:

1. Veto Dan and make him into the lone voter.
2. Watch as Dan votes Shane out.
3. Stew in betrayal as HoH competition commences.

...okay, that isn't exactly the plan, but it is how things are going to actually go...

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-13-12, 08:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: They're that stupid."
Ratings GOLD! Dani won't have Shane's shoulder to cry on and Ian will be too excited to concentrate. Ha...can't wait!

09-13-12, 08:16 PM (EST)
30. "RE: They're that stupid."
Ratings gold, my fat hairy a$$. 5'll get you 10 the DR made them talk about it on the feeds to try to drum up interest, but A) they ain't that stupid, and B) the public ain't gonna fall for it either. Ain't gonna happen.

09-13-12, 08:11 PM (EST)
29. "RE: They're that stupid."
I'll believe they're that effing stupid when they actually do it, and not before. I know they are aware of the Marcellas history, and in view of that I just cannot see them letting Dan hornswoggle them into using the POV on him. If they do do something that stupid, they deserve whatever the consequences thereof are.

09-13-12, 09:56 PM (EST)
31. "Believe in the stupid?"
By this point in the episode, I'm guessing you've double-handedly saved Tinkerball.

09-13-12, 10:07 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Believe in the stupid?"
Ho.ly.$h!t. Un-effing-believable. Danielle really was that stupid and that gullible. Wowzagollies! Danielle just handed Ian 500 grand on a silver platter. Yoi and double yoi!

09-13-12, 10:32 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Believe in the stupid?"
Ian still needs to win the final HoH though. Danielle would not have won against Shane so Dan was honest when he told her that. Of course, the problem was that Danielle was sure to make the F2 with Shane and Dan. Now, she only gets there if she or Dan wins HoH.

09-13-12, 11:15 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Believe in the stupid?"
So it's a win for either Ian or Danielle.

Go Ian.

Any feed hints as to the reason for the bandages on Dan and Danielle's fingers?

09-14-12, 01:01 AM (EST)
35. "RE: Believe in the stupid?"
Yeah, I think that's pretty much the case, because if Dan makes the final I think his incorrigible conniving will cost him votes. For sure if it's an Ian-Dan final, Dan gets his a$$ handed to him on a silver platter, if it's Danielle-Dan he might get votes but Danielle will get more, and if it's Ian-Danielle it's more of a tossup.

09-14-12, 07:44 AM (EST)
36. "RE: Believe in the stupid?"
Incorrigible conniving? That's one way of seeing it. Smart tactics is another.

I was definitely on Britney's side of the argument she had with that dumbass Frank about Dan.

09-14-12, 08:54 AM (EST)
37. "RE: Believe in the stupid?"
I don't think most of those already in the jury house will see it as smart tactics, they will see it as over the top merciless aggressiveness. And that will cost Dan the game.

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

09-14-12, 08:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Believe in the stupid?"
Agree.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Corvis 3116 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-14-12, 10:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Believe in the stupid?"
I agree with michel. Dan deserves to win the game, no question about it. If they give it to anyone else, it will just show they are bitter and have no respect for the game.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

09-14-12, 02:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: Believe in the stupid?"
I agree too.
He has lied to every one of them, but he's come up with some crazy ideas that have worked and have gotten him exactly what he was trying for.
He really deserves the win.

09-14-12, 05:01 PM (EST)
41. "I Agree but..."

It doesn't always work!!!

09-14-12, 06:29 PM (EST)
43. "RE: I Agree but..."
I agree with Britney too, but unless the climate in the jury house changes, and they seem pretty set in their opinions, Dan has three votes against him and Shane is sure to join them.

Dan is probably the best strategist ever for an F3 player, but he has to win the final HOH to get to F2 (IMO) and whoever is beside him will have the majority of the jury votes.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

09-14-12, 08:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: I Agree but..."
that is true....

Showin off my win! Thanks Cahaya-wonderful game!

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-14-12, 05:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: Believe in the stupid?"

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •