The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Big Brother 13, Week 9, ECST: Under the Rollin' Pins, Through the Goo"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-04-11, 06:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Big Brother 13, Week 9, ECST: Under the Rollin' Pins, Through the Goo"
To the HOH room we go.

When we left off Thursday night, the HOH had begun. Rachel was leading, Adam was actually in second place. Jordan was trying her best, but completely sucking as a partner, and Kalia was in dead last, earning her next nap.

Porsche was on the sidelines asking herself if $5k was really worth opening Pandora's Box.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 How is it possible.. Snidget 09-04-11 1
 RE: Big Brother 13, Week 9, ECST: ... jbug 09-04-11 2
   RE: Big Brother 13, Week 9, ECST: ... Snidget 09-04-11 3
 This made more sense in my head. Estee 09-04-11 4
   RE: This made more sense in my head... Snidget 09-04-11 5
       RE: This made more sense in my head... Estee 09-04-11 7
           RE: This made more sense in my head... michel 09-04-11 8
               RE: This made more sense in my head... cahaya 09-05-11 11
   RE: This made more sense in my head... axbridge 09-04-11 6
       RE: This made more sense in my head... michel 09-04-11 9
           RE: This made more sense in my head... zazzy 09-04-11 10
               RE: This made more sense in my head... axbridge 09-05-11 12
                   RE: This made more sense in my head... zazzy 09-05-11 13
                       RE: This made more sense in my head... axbridge 09-06-11 14
 Wednesday Show samboohoo 09-07-11 15
 Special Wednesday Eviction Episode samboohoo 09-07-11 16
 POV Up for Grabs samboohoo 09-07-11 17
 Shelly Goes to the Jury House samboohoo 09-07-11 18
 RE: Big Brother 13, Week 9, ECST: ... Lasann 09-07-11 19
 RE: Big Brother 13, Week 9, ECST: ... samboohoo 09-07-11 20
 Eviction samboohoo 09-07-11 21
   RE: Eviction jbug 09-07-11 24
 HOH samboohoo 09-07-11 22
 RE: Big Brother 13, Week 9, ECST: ... samboohoo 09-07-11 23
   RE: Big Brother 13, Week 9, ECST: ... jbug 09-07-11 25
       RE: Big Brother 13, Week 9, ECST: ... cahaya 09-08-11 26
 Thursday's second eviction AyaK 09-08-11 27
   RE: Thursday's second eviction Estee 09-08-11 28
 Check the record books. Estee 09-08-11 29
 RE: Big Brother 13, Week 9, ECST: ... Estee 09-08-11 30
 Porsche wins Veto. Estee 09-08-11 31
 Episode (locally) ends. Estee 09-08-11 32
 RE: Big Brother 13, Week 9, ECST: ... cahaya 09-09-11 33
   RE: Big Brother 13, Week 9, ECST: ... frankz 09-09-11 34
       RE: Big Brother 13, Week 9, ECST: ... Wacko Jacko 09-09-11 35
           RE: Big Brother 13, Week 9, ECST: ... samboohoo 09-09-11 36
               RE: Big Brother 13, Week 9, ECST: ... kingfish 09-09-11 37
                   Jordan AyaK 09-09-11 38
           RE: Big Brother 13, Week 9, ECST: ... frankz 09-09-11 39

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

09-04-11, 08:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "How is it possible.."
Rachel is still in the house, cry the newbies...

Well, maybe if you'd done something to be a ratings draw CBS wouldn't set everything up to keep the retreads around.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

09-04-11, 08:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Big Brother 13, Week 9, ECST: Under the Rollin' Pins, Through the Goo"
not on here tonite!

09-04-11, 08:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Big Brother 13, Week 9, ECST: Under the Rollin' Pins, Through the Goo"
Lucky you, this episode is so boring I'm about to turn into Kalia.

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

09-04-11, 08:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "This made more sense in my head."
For some reason, Rachel in the middle of suffering through the single worst hour of her life is absolutely adorable.

Or maybe everyone becomes a hundred times more sympathetic when they're trapped with Jesse.

09-04-11, 08:54 PM (EST)
5. "RE: This made more sense in my head."
I vote for the Jesse effect.

09-04-11, 09:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: This made more sense in my head."
It actually became funnier when the other hamsters learned what Rachel had been stuck with and half the reactions instantly swung from 'visitor and freebies for us!' to '...oh, thank god that wasn't me...'

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

09-04-11, 09:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: This made more sense in my head."
LAST EDITED ON 09-04-11 AT 09:41 PM (EST)

Jesse and Rachel together were hilarious. I liked how Jesse stuck to his script despite rachel's attempts to ignore him and I really cracked up when he closed her open jaw when she saw the shopping spree. Her deflated look as she left with Jesse's gifts was just perfect.

(But her acting as she was debating opening the door or not wasn't very good. You could tell she had been reassured there wouldn't be any game changing twists)

ETA: I also really liked her line: "Jesse was on Big Brother, he isn't a celebrity."

cahaya 18904 desperate attention whore postings

09-05-11, 01:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: This made more sense in my head."
I really cracked up when he closed her open jaw when she saw the shopping spree.

I laughed at that, too. He was able to do something nobody all season has been able to do -- that's to shut her mouth.

axbridge 41 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-04-11, 09:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail axbridge Click to send private message to axbridge Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: This made more sense in my head."
>For some reason, Rachel in the
>middle of suffering through the
>single worst hour of her
>life is absolutely adorable.
>
>Or maybe everyone becomes a
>hundred times more sympathetic when
>they're trapped with Jesse.

I too enjoyed watching Rachel suffer with Jesse. I did NOT, however, enjoy watching Adam turn into a big girl when Tori Spelling came into the house. Who would have believed that a metalhead would do that? I was STUNNED.

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

09-04-11, 09:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: This made more sense in my head."
We had been told since the season began that he was in love with that girl so there wasn't really any surprise. The surprise was that she'd actually go in the house without a bodyguard.

With Porsche and Kalia getting $5K, this was Adam's reward for not bitching about the twist that saved Jordan and evicted Shelley.

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-04-11, 11:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: This made more sense in my head."
Good point about rewards.

That goes with the edit.

Boy did Kalia get thrown under the production bus tonight! Yes, she has slept a lot this season...but they really put her down tonight with that. Why is America supposed to root for her? They had her looking like a hibernating bear tonight. Guess that's what you get for being a lackluster player.

Porsche gets the unexciting edit. Why are we supposed to root for her?

Rachel...is ditzy enough to have lots of wrecks. Not someone you want to vote for for America's players. She may hit YOUR car.

Adam...got his wish. Starry eyed Adam. Ready to throw his sweetheart under the bus if Tori would have him. Nope, not going to win America's vote.

That leaves Jordan, who, btw, today worked out 2 or 3 times. Her adrenalin is pumping.

And Jury house vets Brendan, Jeff and Dani along with Jordan for America's fav. I'll guess Jeff gets it at this point, although Jordan gets points for telling off Shelly.

09-05-11, 02:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail axbridge Click to send private message to axbridge Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: This made more sense in my head."
>Good point about rewards.
>
>That goes with the edit.
>
>Boy did Kalia get thrown under
>the production bus tonight!
>Yes, she has slept a
>lot this season...but they really
>put her down tonight with
>that. Why is America
>supposed to root for her?
> They had her looking
>like a hibernating bear tonight.
> Guess that's what you
>get for being a lackluster
>player.
>
>Porsche gets the unexciting edit.
>Why are we supposed to
>root for her?
>
>Rachel...is ditzy enough to have lots
>of wrecks. Not someone
>you want to vote for
>for America's players. She
>may hit YOUR car.
>
>Adam...got his wish. Starry eyed
>Adam. Ready to throw
>his sweetheart under the bus
>if Tori would have him.
> Nope, not going to
>win America's vote.
>
>That leaves Jordan, who, btw,
>today worked out 2 or
>3 times. Her adrenalin is
>pumping.
>
>And Jury house vets Brendan, Jeff
>and Dani along with Jordan
>for America's fav. I'll
>guess Jeff gets it at
>this point, although Jordan gets
>points for telling off Shelly.
>

God I hope Jeff doesn't get America's Favorite. His homophobic judmental attitude was enough to turn me completely off him for good. I would like to think that enough people in America were disgusted by it that it would prevent him from having any chance of winning favorite anything. At some point he has to come to the 21st century and stop living with 18th century attitudes.

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-05-11, 10:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: This made more sense in my head."
FWIW, maybe you missed it back when he made those comments, but a gay cousin of Jeff's tweeted that Jeff is not homophobic and is supportive of him (his cousin).

09-06-11, 05:27 PM (EST)
14. "RE: This made more sense in my head."
Yeah I missed it, but I'm not buying it at all. You don't make comments like he did unless you are a homophobe. If I were his cousin I would be plenty miffed.

09-07-11, 07:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Wednesday Show"
I will be in and out tonight. It's a school night, and BB falls right in the middle of a certain little person's bedtime.

09-07-11, 08:02 PM (EST)
16. "Special Wednesday Eviction Episode"
Previously, the Final 5 found themselves in a "sticky situation," Rachel won the HOH, put the Vets back in power, and Adam flipped yet again.

Kalia actually threw Porsche under the bus trying to make a deal with Rachel & Jordan. Rachel nominated Kalia & Porsche anyway.

Tonight we have yesterday's eviction and footage from the Jury House.

09-07-11, 08:15 PM (EST)
17. "POV Up for Grabs"
LAST EDITED ON 09-07-11 AT 08:42 PM (EST)

Who will win? What will change?

Rachel is super happy that she turned the tables on Porsche and Kalia. Porsche comes out with fightin' words. As does Kalia.

Kalia & Porsche talk strategy. The hope Adam wins the Veto and takes one of them down, forcing Rachel to put up Jordan. No one really knows where Adam stands.

For the first time ever in the game, Adam really wants to win. Joran realizes that is Adam wins and uses it, she's screwed. Adam reassures her he won't screw her over. Jordan is skeptical - if she knows what that even means.

TIME FOR OTEV!! Shark Version.

Otev is a shark trying to reach certain pies, each named after a houseguest. On Otev's command, the housguests will go out in search of the pie he's looking for, wiping off the whipped cream to reveal the pie and then bring it back to him. The last one back is out or the person bringing him the wrong pie is out.

Round 1: I'm hungry for the tasty pie who was no chum of Danielle and called her Judas on the live show. Answer is Brendon.

Kalia back first, then Adam, then Rachel, then Porsche, then Jordan. Jordan is out first.

Round 2: I'm craving the sweet pie who chewed his way to the Power of Veto in the BB Candy Store. Answer is Dominic.

Porsche first, then Adam, then Kalia, then Rachel. Rachel is out.

Round 3: I wish to dine on the mouth-watering pie who was zinged with a comment about his soul patch. Answer is Jeff.

Porsche is first, Adam second, Kalia last. Kalia is out.

Round 4: I want to feast on the delicious pie who lost all 17 competitions they played in. Answer is Shelly.

Porsche is back first. She grabbed a Keith pie instead of Shelly. Adam gets the Shelly pie and gets back before Porsche. Porsche is out.

Kalia is crying overtime now.

ETA: Kalia tells Rachel & Jordan she feels like an "udder failure." Okay, so she says "utter," but "udder sounds funnier. Zing!

09-07-11, 08:36 PM (EST)
18. "Shelly Goes to the Jury House"
LAST EDITED ON 09-07-11 AT 08:37 PM (EST)

Shelly was one of Jeff's closest allies, but she betrayed him, sending him to the jury.

Dani, Brendon & Jeff are enjoying their Friday together, awaiting another juror. Dani wants Adam, Brendon wants Kalia or Porsche. Jeff wants Shelly. Jeff gets his wish. Jeff is happy she's there, but not happy to see her. Shelly reveals Pandora got her. Jeff/Shelly have words. Heated argument. Shelly says she protected Jeff & Jordan, Jeff denies it. Time for the DVD. Brendon shocked that Porsche won. Dani asks what Porsche got. Shelly tells her $5k, and Dani predicts she got 5 more. They watch the Veto and LOL about Rachel straddling Brendon. Shelly tells the house she offered herself fully to Rachel & Jordan, to which Jeff calls BS. More words between them.

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-07-11, 08:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Big Brother 13, Week 9, ECST: Under the Rollin' Pins, Through the Goo"
My neighbor's dog would make a better player than Adam.

An oldie, but goodie (looks down)

Go Ozzy - go Ozzy - go Ozzy

09-07-11, 08:41 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Big Brother 13, Week 9, ECST: Under the Rollin' Pins, Through the Goo"
Kalia truly turns into Dani's puppet when she cries and whips out the "It's not fair argument." *eyeroll*

Kalia, who can "sell water to a well" works Adam hard to keep the newbies alive. Adam finally has to choose. They beg him to finally make a big move.

At the Veto ceremony, Adam knows he's about to ##### off two women royally. No speeches. Adam decides not to use the Veto. Rachel giggles, Kalia and Porsche frown.

Adam again channels Dani in the DR and calls Adam a grade A Cowardly Floater.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

09-07-11, 08:51 PM (EST)
21. "Eviction"
Final pleas.

Porsche: I've already been funny and have already thanked my family. I know I'm a PITA. Kalia, you're amazing, and I've loved our naps. She is super, icky, super, icky sweet to everyone.

Kalia: Adam please start playing like an All Star and not like a Fan. Jordan, I'm happy to be your friend. Please follow your heart. I never broke my word to you. Rachel, don't complain about putting out people who play the game if you keep doing it. Porsche, love you. Moon Palace, make it happen. Moon Palace is a nice resort in Cancun.

Votes:

Jordan: Porsche
Adam: Kalia

We have a tie. 2nd this year.

Rachel: Happy. You are both awesome. I believe in competitors 100 percent. I am one. You've stepped up your game. I've fought my heart out, but I have to evict you.

She mutters something about leaving something black behind. Didn't hear it. I think she said key.

Kalia: My downfall was trusting the wrong people at the wrong time. I wanted the newbies to beat those vets. No extended interview tonight.

HOH next.

America's Vote: You get to reward your favorite houseguest $25k.

09-07-11, 09:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Eviction"
at least Kalia made a final plea.
I hate it when the final plea is nothing but a bunch of blowing air like Porche did. Non plea; just sweet gushy a$$ kissing.

09-07-11, 09:08 PM (EST)
22. "HOH"
LAST EDITED ON 09-07-11 AT 09:09 PM (EST)

Earlier this week, the BB Fortune Teller finally broke her silence, and her words could hold the key to the Final 3. Porsche and Rachel are screaming. They get the others. She starts talking, says something about Shelly and sends them out.

2:29 a.m. She wakes them up to tell them something about Jeff muttering "clown shoe."

4:18 a.m.: She wakes them to tell them something about Brendon discovering a cure for Athlete's Foot.

5:37: She wakes them to talk about Keith landing a job hosting a dating show.

It appears Rachel never heard her, but it didn't really matter. Those were four we saw.

HOH Comp: BB Fortune Teller

Julie will read a series of questions based on the fortunes they heard. For each question, the houseguests must determine if the quote is true or false. They receive a point for each correct answer. The person with the most points after 6 questions will win.

1. The FT predicted that Jeff will be "last seen walking the streets of Chicago muttering the words 'Clown Shoes.'"

All guess false. The answer is false. All get 1 point.

2. The FT predicted that Bredon will discover "the cure for an ailment that plagued him his entire life, Athlete's Foot."

Adam & Porsche True, Jordan False. Correct answer is True.

Adam 2
Porsche 2
Jordan 1

3. The FT predicted that "Casi will land a role alongside international megastar David Hasselhoff."

Adam & Jordan True, Porsche False. Correct answer is True.

Adam 3
Porsche 2
Jordan 2

4. The FT predicted that Keith's new dating show will be shortlived after he tried to date "all 29 contestants."

Adam & Jordan False, Porsche True. Correct answer is False. It was all 29 "female" contestants.

Adam 4
Porsche 2
Jordan 3

5. The FT predicted that "Dominic will grace the cover of Seventeen Magazine with the headline, 'The Dominator.'"

Adam & Jordan False, Porsche True. Correct answer is False. It was "Total Domination."

Adam 5
Porsche 2
Jordan 4

6. The FT predicted that Evil ##### will "legally change his name from 'Evil #####' to 'Old Saint #####.'"

All say False. Correct answer is False. FT did not say "legally change."

Adam 6
Porsche 3
Jordan 5

Adam is the new HOH. And with that, he's playing like an All Star.

09-07-11, 09:11 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Big Brother 13, Week 9, ECST: Under the Rollin' Pins, Through the Goo"
Adam: This is amazing. The only better thing that could happen is Tori Spelling coming in this house. Oh wait, that happened.

Porsche is still shaking. She was up with everyone, but she was too flustered to get everything right. She is thankful to the houseguests for keeping her here.

Tomorrow we see who Adam nominates, who wins the final Veto and who is evicted. Next Wednesday is the Finale.

09-07-11, 10:01 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Big Brother 13, Week 9, ECST: Under the Rollin' Pins, Through the Goo"
good job Boo

09-08-11, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Big Brother 13, Week 9, ECST: Under the Rollin' Pins, Through the Goo"
Agree!

Like Boo, I have a kid's bedtime at that hour, and doing a live ECST isn't feasible for me. I record the show, see DD off to bed and then watch & blog (this episode recap).

I'm still amazed at how Boo and Snidget can do the 'live' thing. There are times I need to rewind to catch a lot of it.

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

09-08-11, 08:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "Thursday's second eviction"
Despite the blackout of the live feeds until midnight, which only permitted us about 15 hours (most of which was occupied by hamster sleep), we know everything that's going to be shown tonight except for the exact structure of the first (endurance) part of the F3 HOH challenge that will take place tonight. But we'll get to see it shortly.

We didn't start a separate thread before for the prior double eviction, so we won't do it now, either.

09-08-11, 08:53 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Thursday's second eviction"
We can only hope the Chenbot had a two-day supply of But First onboard.

09-08-11, 09:15 PM (EST)
29. "Check the record books."
Adam may not have contracted the fastest-acting case of HoHitis in series history, but he at least got an extras role in Contagion as Jury Corpse #2. He's basically playing cute just because he hasn't gotten to before -- and it's always the wrong time for it.

09-08-11, 09:21 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Big Brother 13, Week 9, ECST: Under the Rollin' Pins, Through the Goo"
Nominees are Jordan & Porsche. Because it doesn't matter. And because Rachel was on the verge of leaving a permanent imprint in the lefthand block seat.

Can you be a bigger waste of carbon than this year's cast? Apply now!

09-08-11, 09:36 PM (EST)
31. "Porsche wins Veto."
And here we have the near-patented last-second BB redemption edit, already in progress. It's a miracle that she didn't unleashed a myah-ha-ha! at the instant of victory, but no -- she's going to be sensible and debate the pros and cons of her vote. At least after the bashing was cut out. All eight hours of it.

Argument to keep Rachel: more likely to take her. Argument to keep Jordan... um... easier to beat? Argument to take Adam: not in play at this time. Pointless drama: maybe later.

Oh, and if the final HoH is speed mood swings, it's Rachel in a walk. Or in this case, sprint.

09-08-11, 09:52 PM (EST)
32. "Episode (locally) ends."
Mayor Michael 'If this means I can be President, you all can die' Bloomberg has taken the air to let us know there's a pair of 'credible' terrorist threats against NYC (and D.C.), that we should all go about our business, and our personal body count equals his extra votes. This will last for at least the next hour, so carry on.

09-09-11, 00:15 AM (EST)
33. "RE: Big Brother 13, Week 9, ECST: Under the Rollin' Pins, Through the Goo"
For anyone who missed all or parts of the show, here's a recap by yours truly.

Anyone else get a good look at that necklace the Chenbot was wearing?

frankz 1210 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-09-11, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frankz Click to send private message to frankz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Big Brother 13, Week 9, ECST: Under the Rollin' Pins, Through the Goo"
Was that a necklace? I couldn’t tell if that was part of her dress or a necklace but it never seemed to move with her head so I assumed it was part of the dress with a smaller necklace underneath it.

It bugged me too.

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

09-09-11, 11:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Big Brother 13, Week 9, ECST: Under the Rollin' Pins, Through the Goo"
WOW, WHERE IS THE OUTRAGE!?!? No one cares that Jordan was evicted? No comments at all?

09-09-11, 12:40 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Big Brother 13, Week 9, ECST: Under the Rollin' Pins, Through the Goo"
The only outrage could be directed at Jordan. Do I care? Sure. I liked Jordan. She is absolutely the sweetest, most sincere person there, but Jordan didn't play the game. She did nothing to keep herself safe. She won no comps. She was a self-described sucky partner.

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-11, 01:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Big Brother 13, Week 9, ECST: Under the Rollin' Pins, Through the Goo"
Outraged? Over the result of a semi-scripted reality show? You gotta be kidding. I managed to absorb Dr. Will winning, one legged Eddie winning, Russel Hantz in Survivor, Maggie, and this year Hagfish, so outrage over Jordan leaving isn't even on the radar.

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-11, 03:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "Jordan"
I like Jordan, even if she was the "Dumber" in "Dumb & Dumber", my nickname for JeJo during BB11. As we have learned twice now, she's probably the nicest person ever to win BB and one of the nicest to ever play it.

But she simply isn't much of a threat in competitions. In BB11, she managed to remain safe because Jeff and Michele were so much more competitive. Here, she hid behind Jeff, Brendon and Rachel, all of whom were more competitive.

And when you always lose, sometimes you get evicted. Outrage? Nope. The truth is, if she made the final two against anyone, she had the game in the bag -- and the other three all knew it.

Porsche clearly knows that her only chance to win is against Rachel. Why shouldn't she take that chance?

frankz 1210 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-09-11, 03:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frankz Click to send private message to frankz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Big Brother 13, Week 9, ECST: Under the Rollin' Pins, Through the Goo"
Outraged? Uh, yeah, sure. But I didn’t lose any sleep except for wondering about Chenbot’s necklace/blouse thingamajig/doodad/thingamabob/gizmo/doohickey thingy.

Remember, you can always find East by staring directly at the sun.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •