The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Big Brother 12 ECST Week 4: Scorched Earth Aftermath"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-01-10, 09:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Big Brother 12 ECST Week 4: Scorched Earth Aftermath"
Sorry for this one being late...

Anyways, Andrew left and in the process, outed the Hayden and Kristen somewhat secret showmance that they were having, as well as did numbers on a few other hamsters... Rachel is again the HoH and considering the way the elimination HoH competition was going, she might be targeting the newly revealed 2nd showmance, even though she wanted to be F4 with them during her 1st HoH reign...

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Those were the days! michel 08-01-10 1
 Point of information for Kristen. Estee 08-02-10 2
 I think we have answered the questi... Snidget 08-02-10 3
   RE: I think we have answered the qu... michel 08-02-10 4
 Sunday Highlights vince3 08-04-10 5
 Unsubtle. Estee 08-04-10 6
   RE: Unsubtle. kingfish 08-05-10 25
 Nominations Fallout vince3 08-04-10 7
 "I'm sorry that you guys take it pe... Estee 08-04-10 8
 We put the 'fun' in 'disfunctional'... Estee 08-04-10 9
 Veto Competition vince3 08-04-10 10
   RE: Veto Competition vince3 08-04-10 12
 Everything makes you a target... Estee 08-04-10 11
 "A bootleg Little Orphan Annie." Estee 08-04-10 13
   RE: "A bootleg Little Orphan Annie.... michel 08-04-10 22
       RE: "A bootleg Little Orphan Annie.... vince3 08-04-10 23
 No new Stabo yet? Estee 08-04-10 14
 RE: Big Brother 12 ECST Week 4: Sc... vince3 08-04-10 15
   RE: Big Brother 12 ECST Week 4: Sc... Estee 08-04-10 18
 New CBS lie... vince3 08-04-10 16
 Delusional statements. Estee 08-04-10 17
 Another CBS rerun. Estee 08-04-10 19
 POV Meeting vince3 08-04-10 20
 Nominations: stable. Estee 08-04-10 21
   RE: Nominations: stable. Round Robin 08-05-10 24
       RE: Nominations: stable. LFJ 08-05-10 26
           RE: Nominations: stable. Estee 08-05-10 27
 RE: Big Brother 12 ECST Week 4: Sc... vince3 08-05-10 28
   Kristen has a thought Snidget 08-05-10 29
   RE: Big Brother 12 ECST Week 4: Sc... Estee 08-05-10 34
 Home looking vince3 08-05-10 30
 HoHterview vince3 08-05-10 31
 Da votes: vince3 08-05-10 32
   RE: Da votes: vince3 08-05-10 33
 Goodbye messages vince3 08-05-10 35
   RE: Goodbye messages Estee 08-05-10 39
       RE: Goodbye messages michel 08-05-10 44
 Scale of 1 to 100. Estee 08-05-10 36
   RE: Scale of 1 to 100. vince3 08-05-10 37
   RE: Scale of 1 to 100. Snidget 08-05-10 38
 Saboteur/HoH Competition vince3 08-05-10 40
   RE: Saboteur/HoH Competition Snidget 08-05-10 41
 More information for the week vince3 08-05-10 42
 Live feeds thread is up, anyone wan... vince3 08-05-10 43

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

08-01-10, 09:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Those were the days!"

How quickly things change! Even if it's stupid game-wise, I liked how Kristen stood up to Rachel. Both are crazy but it seems from the scene 3 days before that Kristen was telling the truth and never directly said she'd nominate Brenchel.

Enzo and Britney's comments about the Luxury competition and the visit to the HOH room had me cracking up.

Can anyone tell me what's up regarding pandora's box and the new saboteur twist?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

08-02-10, 07:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Point of information for Kristen."
Two out of the first four HoH competitions is the best anyone can do.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

08-02-10, 07:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "I think we have answered the question"
What is worse than getting between Rachel and her MAN!.

Getting between Rachel and her being in the showmance of the season story line.

08-02-10, 09:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: I think we have answered the question"
You are probably right. The way she brushes off even Brendon's suggestions of trying to make peace tells me we could very well have another Sugar on our hands: Someone playing not to win but to create drama in order to show her acting "skills".

08-04-10, 08:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Sunday Highlights"
will hopefully be added in later...

08-04-10, 08:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Unsubtle."
Looking at that nomination ceremony, Rachel basically arranged the keys in the order of how much she liked each person, first to last.

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

08-05-10, 08:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Unsubtle."
You can picture her thought process.

She lays out all the keys and picks up the one she likes best of those that are left, and puts it into the wheel. That done, she repeats ad nauseum (Sorry, the nausea was mine). Kinda like a spoiled little girl arranging her dollies.

Chemistry degrees must not be as hard to get as I thought.

08-04-10, 08:04 PM (EST)
7. "Nominations Fallout"
Day 27

Showmance 2.0: Everyone is after you, Rachel. We will survive... we hope.

Rachel: 'Bring it on?' That came from my air-head!

And Brendon tries to bring Rachel down from her pedastal... and fails...

08-04-10, 08:08 PM (EST)
8. ""I'm sorry that you guys take it personally.""
Social skills? Yeah, right: social skills...

And not only do we get to see some of Brendon's supposed calming technique, we almost got the television premiere of the Death Stare. So close.

08-04-10, 08:10 PM (EST)
9. "We put the 'fun' in 'disfunctional'!"
When this one goes boom, someone's going through a wall.

08-04-10, 08:23 PM (EST)
10. "Veto Competition"
Rachel picks Britney
Hayden picks Ragan
Kristen picks Enzo

Rachel chooses Brendon to host the competition....

Wizards of Pinball, everyone in the competition are dressed in witch/wizard outfits...

One shot on the giant pinball table, closest to the Veto star to survive. Furthest out is eliminated each round.

Each eliminated player chooses a hat with a prize, including the POV.

Round 1: Kristen is eliminated, picks the POV medallion.

Round 2: Ragan is eliminated, and gets a Veto Ticket, which guarantees entry into the next POV competition, regardless of whether or not he's nominated...

Round 3: Enzo is eliminated, and gets a 3D Flatscreen TV.

Round 4: Rachel is eliminated, and wins a second chance... which means that she must choose a prize, but sends the person back into the game. She chooses the Veto Ticket, sending Ragan back in the game...

Round 5: Ragan is eliminated (again), and this time gets $5,000... which can be given to any other player for any reason... He trades it for the Veto Ticket that Rachel has, giving her the 5K and another target...

Round 6: Britney makes a perfect shot, Hayden's shot is... after the break.

08-04-10, 08:30 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Veto Competition"
Hayden scores a 5... Britney wins the competition and the last envelope!

Hayden gets... the Hippie-tard. He trades it for the POV, giving it to Kristen.

Britney's envelope contains... solitary confinement for 24 hours! She trades it for the POV, giving Hayden solitary confinement in the Have-Not room!

08-04-10, 08:28 PM (EST)
11. "Everything makes you a target..."
All things considered, Rachel, keep the 5k. It's not as if the house can hate you any more than this.

What I found interesting about this segment was everything we didn't see from the feeds originating from Ragan -- all the speculation that this one would be a prize competition started with him. And we found out Rachel considers him an ally: something which should come into play more than it has.

The Veto Ticket is less powerful than I thought. When I first heard the name, I thought it was entry into any competition of Ragan's choice: just having it be for the next one is more of a svck proposition. He can't choose his spot -- and that's where the power would lie.

08-04-10, 08:33 PM (EST)
13. ""A bootleg Little Orphan Annie.""
If I could be bothered to make out a list, that would keep Enzo off the bottom of it.

08-04-10, 09:14 PM (EST)
22. "RE: "A bootleg Little Orphan Annie.""
His joint confessional with Lane was pretty funny also but what really cracked me up was that he seemed to forget the name of his daughter when he said he'd buy her 3-D glasses!! How long have they been in the house?

08-04-10, 09:39 PM (EST)
23. "RE: "A bootleg Little Orphan Annie.""
At that point about a month, including the pre-show sequestering, I imagine....

08-04-10, 08:36 PM (EST)
14. "No new Stabo yet?"
That's weird... you'd think the pick would have been made already. CBS may just be going for extra text dollars.

08-04-10, 08:38 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Big Brother 12 ECST Week 4: Scorched Earth Aftermath"
Voting ends tonight at 3:00am tonight for the possibility of a new Stabo...

IF Pandora's Box is opened (and it's been done 2-2 times, so far...) a new Stabo *may* be unleashed for the next 2 weeks to potentially get $20k... Winner of the vote must accept the Stabo mission and then remain in the cage until F7 to get the bonus cash...

08-04-10, 08:47 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Big Brother 12 ECST Week 4: Scorched Earth Aftermath"
Which turns the question into 'What's in the box that's good enough to risk unleashing The Wrath Of Stabo?' -- especially in a season where half the hamsters are afraid of prizes?

08-04-10, 08:42 PM (EST)
16. "New CBS lie..."
They're making it look like that Hayden spends the entire 24 hours in Solitary Confinement... (In reality he spends 18 hours...)

Enzo/Lane both talk about him needing re-trained, including a double confessional from them, promoting their Brigade...

After Hayden's released (and he sees Kristen in the Hippie-tard... *drool*) Enzo, Lane, Hayden, and Brendon get to join HoH Rachel in watching The Other Guys their prize (?) from the Luxury competition...

08-04-10, 08:45 PM (EST)
17. "Delusional statements."
'The Other Guys is the best movie ever!'

'Wil Ferrel is funny!'

'Kathy won't be mad at me!'

08-04-10, 09:00 PM (EST)
19. "Another CBS rerun."
Who Wants To Make A Potentially Fatal Decision?

Everyone.

08-04-10, 09:01 PM (EST)
20. "POV Meeting"
LAST EDITED ON 08-04-10 AT 09:05 PM (EST)

Hayden/Kristen now tries to use the Jedi mind tricks on Rachel, proposing a F4 alliance of the Showmances (again). Britney may have been down with the idea.... if Kathy would be nominated, then evicted...

However, Rachel wanted to put up somebody else... Lane

Once Britney heard that (even though she probably doesn't know of the Brigade Alliance) she didn't want to risk losing someone that she is alligned with...

Therefore: Veto not used, Showmance 2.0 is still both on the block, and one of them won't make the jury, barring Revive-A-Hamster, which is now extremely unlikely...

08-04-10, 09:05 PM (EST)
21. "Nominations: stable."
Hamsters: unbalanced.

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-05-10, 00:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Nominations: stable."
Allison Grodner: So unbalanced she's a danger to the world and needs to be taken away in a straitjacket.

LFJ 363 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-05-10, 09:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LFJ Click to send private message to LFJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Nominations: stable."
...and speaking of unbalanced - as per ususal, I didn't catch the show as I was locked in the Unit. I did catch some of BB After Dark, though.

Ragan was talking with Lane and Matt. In this case, the word "talking" is a euphemism for whining/babbling. He was trying to explain why it was important for them to see how much he "L.O.V.E.D." the game of BB, and just wanted to stay to have as much of the awesome experience as he could possibly have before he had to go back to teaching. (the 500k was never mentioned, of course). At intervals, he would make vague attempts to persuade the others that B/R had to go.

For his part, Lane snuffed loudly, every few seconds, as though he had a terrible head cold, but, refused to blow his nose, all the while grooming his cuticles with his teeth, which was wildly exciting when he used both hands to position a finger just so, for the perfect chomp. Between bites and snuffs, Lane did contribute that he had never seen BB before "a couple months ago" (probably when he learned he had made it into the House), and it was the best, most awesome game there ever was.

Matt, who had remained relatively quiet through this chimed in that he, too, had never seen BB before a couple of months before he got into the House.

Meanwhile, back at the community bathtub, Britney and Rachel were sitting in the tub together with matching chocolate facial masks, while Brendon sat outside the tub, talking with them about geting Ragan out of the house. It semms they have noticed he runs around the cage, cozying up to one and all of the hamsters.

It sounded to me as though they (Brti, B/R) had entered into some sort of alliance, were calculating risks in the house, and had already moved past the Kristen/Hayden elimination and on to the next round. They also talked about what they were practicing - dates that things occurred in the house, who won this competition, etc. I think Britney said she practiced with Lane????? And Rachel made a comment about Matt that led me to believe she is still not really onto him.

08-05-10, 10:13 AM (EST)
27. "RE: Nominations: stable."
Matt, who had remained relatively quiet through this chimed in that he, too, had never seen BB before a couple of months before he got into the House.

Mega-lie. With Lane, that might be possible -- but Matt's spoken directly to us about his show knowledge and fandom. And Ragan knows the game well enough to predict the veto competition's format in advance -- something the editing refused to show.

Any alliance between Britney and Radon ((c) Belle Book) is one of convenience on Britney's part. She'll happily buddy up with anyone who can protect her or act as a first line of Offending Everyone Else without pinning any blame on her. From what's been said, she'd like to see Brendon go and then keep a vulnerable Rachel around to absorb bullets. Britney may also be feeling worried about the eviction gender count to date -- after tonight, it'll be one male out to three females -- and preserving Rachel for a little while at least gives her someone she can Mean Girl with.

08-05-10, 08:04 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Big Brother 12 ECST Week 4: Scorched Earth Aftermath"
"The most powerful HoH"...???

Because it could determine if the Bri/Bro-gade makes it to the end or not?

History says: If you're in a costume and nominated at the same time... you WILL be evicted.

08-05-10, 08:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "Kristen has a thought"
LAST EDITED ON 08-05-10 AT 08:15 PM (EST)

Why would Hayden not campaign, there must be an alliance?

{voice="David Attenborough"}

Lets see how long it takes the poor lonely thought to starve to death in the Big Bother House

{/voice}

08-05-10, 08:41 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Big Brother 12 ECST Week 4: Scorched Earth Aftermath"
'Making fun of someone is the sincerest form of flattery.'

Hey, everybody! Let's go flatter Rachel some more!

08-05-10, 08:26 PM (EST)
30. "Home looking"
And it looks like Hayden's Mom's heart is breaking... due to his Showmance 2.0 with Kristen...

She doesn't think that Kristen is right for him... "she's CRAZY" and she's derailed his game....

Meanwhile at the Kristen house parties: Kristen already has a boyfriend at home!!!! *Ruh-roh!* In fact, the caption changed from "Kristen's Boyfriend" to "Kristen's EX-Boyfriend"!!!

08-05-10, 08:32 PM (EST)
31. "HoHterview"
"We hope to rope Britney into our alliance (Showmance) and have another competitor to help us out"

She wishes that she could (also?) nominate Matt, since he was gunning for them...

Two weeks later: We're still a close relationship, even though we but heads now and again....

08-05-10, 08:35 PM (EST)
32. "Da votes:"
Both nominees plead their case, even though it's probably pointless for Kristen... In fact it looked like they both took shots at Rachel...

Enzo VTE Kristen
Kathy VTE Hayden
Matt VTE Kristen

Voting is 2-1 VTE Kristen before the break.

08-05-10, 08:41 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Da votes:"
Lane VTE Kristen
Ragan VTE Kristen
Brendon VTE Kristen
Britney VTE Kristen

Kristen is evicted by a vote of 6-1

08-05-10, 08:47 PM (EST)
35. "Goodbye messages"
Matt: You fell victim to the curse of the unitard...

Rachel: *usual spiel about getting between her and HER MAN*

Ragan: Take the Rachel elimination as a compliment to your beauty...

Brendon: You *made up* the alliance of Hayden with others... so you're gone.

Kathy: *sob* too bad you have to go

Hayden: I'm in a Brigade with Matt, Enzo, and Lane...

This HoH has the potential to "change the course of the game"? Must be talking about unleashing the 2nd Stabo...

08-05-10, 08:51 PM (EST)
39. "RE: Goodbye messages"
Makes you wonder how many of Rachel's previous boyfriends cheated on her, doesn't it?

And welcome to another Season Of Sheep. Kristen called that much: no one's willing to work in their own best interests -- at least, not anyone outside the Meows.

08-05-10, 10:04 PM (EST)
44. "RE: Goodbye messages"
Who is even more clueless than Rachel? Brendon (to Kristen: You *made up* the alliance of Hayden with others... so you're gone!) Those two were made for each other. Compared to them, Jeff and Jordan look like PhDs. Oh wait...

08-05-10, 08:48 PM (EST)
36. "Scale of 1 to 100."
How stupid did Brendon's goodbye message make him look?

Note that tonight did mark the first appearance of Kathy's 'devil' accusation, but it was too divorced from the full rants.

37. "RE: Scale of 1 to 100."
The scale isn't big enough, especially after Hayden told Kristen about the Brigade in his goodbye message...

38. "RE: Scale of 1 to 100."
Well they did a scale of animal intelligence on CNN this morning and I'd put him right below the one anchor's epileptic dog that hides from the thunder storm by trying to get into the bathroom sink that is way way too small for it.

08-05-10, 08:55 PM (EST)
40. "Saboteur/HoH Competition"
HoH will be tempted with a 'game-changing' power... but if they accept that power (by opening Pandora's Box) they unleash the 2nd Saboteur, voted on by America!

The winner for Voting for #2 was Ragan!

This is an Endurance HoH! The houseguests have to stay on the ledge of a giant paint can.

They're gonna git hit with paint bombs!

The first one off will be the one and only Have Not for the week!

08-05-10, 08:58 PM (EST)
41. "RE: Saboteur/HoH Competition"
Is it too much to hope the paint ruins the plaid shorts?

08-05-10, 08:58 PM (EST)
42. "More information for the week"
Both Jeff and Jordan will visit the cage for Wednesday's episode (and basically the POV, then...)

Also, the paint can spins, and it has a paintbrush to both *whack* them and paint to squirt them with! *evil laughter!*

08-05-10, 09:23 PM (EST)
43. "Live feeds thread is up, anyone want to chat?"
Week 5 thread:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID34/1333.shtml

Anyone want to chat about the HoH? http://www.myinfochat.com/ Government room.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •