The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Who do I hate more"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-09-07, 09:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Who do I hate more"
Jen or Amber

We have the narcississtic (sp) girl who probably stood in front of that damn picture until she caught sight of herself in the mirror and went to admire herself. And assure herself that she was a pretty girl who all the boys will like.

Or Amber who is this season's Krusty Krista. She has a mouth on her that sailor's cringe at. I can't even repeat most of it because this is a PG 13 site and it is just nasty. But she makes Krusty Krista look like an English rose.

I can't decide. I need help.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Who do I hate more AugustGirl 07-10-07 1
 RE: Who do I hate more nailbone 07-10-07 2
   raises hand brvnkrz 07-10-07 3
   RE: Who do I hate more Shannonh2007 07-26-07 19
 RE: Who do I hate more brvnkrz 07-10-07 4
   Maybe this will help... frisky 07-10-07 6
       RE: Maybe this will help... AugustGirl 07-10-07 7
           RE: Maybe this will help... frisky 07-10-07 8
       RE: Maybe this will help... HistoryDetective 07-10-07 9
       RE: Maybe this will help... brvnkrz 07-10-07 10
       RE: Maybe this will help... Starshine 07-10-07 11
       RE: Maybe this will help... Shannonh2007 07-26-07 20
 RE: Who do I hate more maryellennaco 07-10-07 5
   RE: Who do I hate more Shannonh2007 07-26-07 21
 RE: Who do I hate more sencnes 07-10-07 12
   RE: Who do I hate more AshLanie 07-11-07 13
 Jen and her face cream aquariaqueen 07-11-07 14
   RE: Jen and her face cream Wacko Jacko 07-11-07 15
       RE: Jen and her face cream nazpink 07-11-07 16
 RE: Who do I hate more true 07-11-07 17
 I have decided LadyT 07-20-07 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

07-10-07, 06:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Who do I hate more"
Here's the You Tube of Jen's Great Photograph Breakdown of BB8:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbLqS0lmEgc

I posted it in Spoilers too, but in my opinion you just can't see it too much. Priceless.

As to Amber, I read over at TVClubhouse (I think? Or maybe Dingo's?) that she had a long conversation with a few others about the details of oral sex. And when I say detailed, I mean detailed. Not exactly the kind of talk you expect from a self-proclaimed "mommy" who is trying to play the "mommy card" every chance she can. ICK.

Personally, I would love to see Jen get HOH this week. That would turn the house upside down!

Fembots by Tribe: L.O.J. -- One for all, all for Janelle!

Hi Tishy! Good to see you, hon.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

07-10-07, 08:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Who do I hate more"
Let me toss Jessica into that pile. A voice that could peel paint and an attitude to match, but nary a single drop of brain matter in that pretty little head.

New sig courtesy of Sharnina!

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

07-10-07, 09:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "raises hand"
I second this nomination.

Syren did me again

Shannonh2007 69 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-26-07, 09:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Shannonh2007 Click to send private message to Shannonh2007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Who do I hate more"
Jessica's pretty? I didn't know that.

07-10-07, 09:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Who do I hate more"
For me, I would keep Jen around for the laugh factor. Anyone who cries that much over a bad picture is going to make for some great drama scenes. and I can't wait to laugh at each and every one of them.
I can't decide yet how I feel about Amber.

Syren did me again

frisky 11684 desperate attention whore postings

07-10-07, 11:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Maybe this will help..."
...you decide how you feel about Amber.

I'm linking to the transcript at TVCH because the convo wouldn't fly on a PG-13 site. It's the first post, right at the top of the page. And it's ewwy.

Rolly made this.

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

07-10-07, 11:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Maybe this will help..."
ACK! Ewwy doesn't even begin to describe it. She "holds it" while he pees? And I'm not even going to mention the first part of the post. That is way too much information.

I'm sure her mother, aunt, and daughter are proud.

Not.

frisky 11684 desperate attention whore postings

07-10-07, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Maybe this will help..."
*nods*

I hope she doesn't try to make this the new BB fetish. The zit-picking and popping of BB3 was bad enough.

I would say between the two of them, I would rather have the Jenwreck around longer for entertainment value.

Rolly made this.

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

07-10-07, 12:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Maybe this will help..."
Amber has what was known in my high school as "skank hair," a mark of distinction for the nastiest sluts. I didn't want to pre-judge her on her hair alone before she said anything about herself (but I wondered why she was trapped in the late 80s and early 90s), but now I see that the hair is just part of the official uniform.

She and Joe can probably share antibiotics.

07-10-07, 03:07 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Maybe this will help..."
Ew. Just ew. ewwwww.

Syren did me again

Starshine 4934 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-10-07, 03:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Maybe this will help..."
Thank you for that Frisky

EEEWwwwww

07-26-07, 09:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Shannonh2007 Click to send private message to Shannonh2007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Maybe this will help..."
That post didn't have anything about oral sex on it.

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-10-07, 10:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Who do I hate more"
That crying over her picture just about made me LMAO!! Who in the WORLD gets that upset over something so trivial? Then she put what appeared to be some form of feminine hygene product over it, and that made me laugh even harder!
Whoever said it upthread is right about this DRAMA QUEEN...

And the other queen in the house, JOE; is one annoying person. UGH! He's more dramatic than necessary, IMHO.

07-26-07, 09:43 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Who do I hate more"
What I want to know is what set of unfit parents is leaving this train wreck in charge of raising their children?

sencnes 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-10-07, 10:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sencnes Click to send private message to sencnes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Who do I hate more"
After watching about 8 hours of SHOW Time TOO I have to say the Picture SeeBS Paint about Amber's God Fearing person is so far off key it's not funny.

She is out right foul for the most part. I always knew SeeBS only showed what they wanted about people but I had no idea it was so far away and twisted from the truth you'd never believe it.

Apart from that Amber exudes bee itchiness. The way she gets all pout when something doesn't go her way and the "tongue in cheek" look just screams "I'm so mad at you but I'll bottle it up and unleash it later when you least expect it."

I voted about 50 times for America's Player to vote for Amber (on the website) because of the following

a) The outright incorrect portrayal of Amber by SeeBS
b) Her cry cry attitude which is annoying after you see her and he sailor mouth in action.
c) She will by far make the biggest deal out of playing the game when something doesn't go her way.

Jen is pretty bad, but when you see uncensored Amber in action you can't stand her or what SeeBS does for her Image.

AshLanie 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-11-07, 09:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AshLanie Click to send private message to AshLanie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Who do I hate more"
I dislike, for the most part, all of the females.

Where did they get them from?

Boobs R Us or at the blue light special at BrainlessMart?

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

07-11-07, 10:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Jen and her face cream"
And to think that Jen's parents pay for her face cream at the tune of 250 bucks a pop!!! And look what it's done for her bags under eyes, wait, those aren't her bags!!!! LOL

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

07-11-07, 10:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Jen and her face cream"
I sure hope Amber is the one going home this week. What gets me is she said she was so concerned what her family sees about her on the show. She just so strikes me as a bipolar person.

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-11-07, 11:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Jen and her face cream"
Now I understand why Nick said that Amber is freaky. Freaky she is, but more so disgusting! Call me prude but some things are better left unsaid especially when one is saying them on national t.v. I love how Amber "talks" to God and thinks that he went through Kail to put her on the chopping block to show her strength for this game. The fact that she things God would care about something so trivial is a laugh!

I don't think this season has a decent cast of woman. Some are ok, but for the most part they are just ridiculous.

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

07-11-07, 11:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Who do I hate more"
Amber, by far. At least Jen is funny enough to laugh at, Amber just makes me cringe. Does this bimbo really think that God gives a rats ##### about her stint on a summer reality tv show? Puhleeeze.

I hope Jen and Jessica get together and drive them all insane.

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

07-20-07, 06:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "I have decided"

that I love Jen. She is so narcissistic and evil that she reminds me of someone else who is also narcissistic and evil and liked to look in the mirror....Jen needs to get over herself and remember the lessons that Will and Mike taught her. (there is a strong rumor that Jen is a Chilltown plant). I love the intimidation route she did before the POV and the fact that she doesn't give two sh!ts what people think of her. I would love to see Jen and D!ck in the final two

Amber on the other hand. If we emptied out the Hoover Dam, I predict within 24 hours, her tears will fill it up. She cries more than Bunky and I didn't think that was possible. And she is just a nasty ##### skank who doesn't deserve to be cuddling with my Dustin. Dustin, you are a hottie, but you have poor taste. Go after Nick, because he is so bicurious.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •