URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID9
Thread Number: 999
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Rapid Fire? How the heck was that rapid fire?"

Posted by Breezy on 09-01-06 at 08:57 AM
I was all set for some fastpaced gameplay last night. No time for discussions, no time for deals... WTF?

I was so disgusted with BB producers and Chenbot last night. Don't make promises that you have no plans to keep. pfffftttt *flips them the bird*

Save a horse, ride a cowboy.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Rapid Fire? How the heck was that rapid fire?"
Posted by Estee on 09-01-06 at 09:01 AM
They didn't even get in all the lack of action they'd promised: no second HoH competition. At this point, I think the big question is 'Why do we even bother considering their words?' When EPMB says 'It's the most explosive Boardroom ever' or 'the most shocking tribal vote', the board collectively falls asleep. But for some reason, we're still willing to let Endemol et. all string us along. Why?

Posted by bystander on 09-01-06 at 09:04 AM
Agree 100%. WTF! I wanted to see Janelle have to think on her own. Did Chenbot drop her quecards at one point cuz there was just uncomfortable silence during the tag-team veto/nomination ceremony?

Tribe did me in the sun!

Posted by Estee on 09-01-06 at 09:12 AM
The latest program update was still downloading.

Posted by Breezy on 09-01-06 at 09:15 AM
That was my guess. Or the sparkles needed to be reapplied.

Posted by davwav02 on 09-01-06 at 09:10 AM
Agreed.

When George had HOH, he had to nominate two people on the spot with absolutely no time to scheme. Janelle was not only given four minutes, but she was also told that she would have that much time to produce her nominations. When she won HOH last year for the first double eviction, she was told to go immmediately to the diary room, where Julie told her of the details of the double eviction. After that, she was told to exit the diary room and immediately present her nominations to the houseguests.

As soon as I heard them being told they were gonna make nominations, part of me was mad, and the other part was kinda hoping they didn't hear it with all the moving around. But, they obviously did, as we were given a shot of Will issuing the orders along with his patent pending "Trust me" to Janelle in the green room.

I was very disappointed in CBS for this move. But I guess the more important question here is: Had Will not had the chance to suggest manipulate make Janelle's nominations, who would she have nominated instead?

Posted by Breezy on 09-01-06 at 09:14 AM
My guess? Boogie and George, with plans to backdoor Erika.

But none of that matters. Stupid CBS... grrrrr and Estee is right stupid us for believing their drivel again.

Posted by ARnutz on 09-01-06 at 09:20 AM
LAST EDITED ON 09-01-06 AT 09:21 AM (EST)

...who would she have nominated instead?

Sounded to me like her first instinct was Erika & Booger (she whispered that to him when she first pulled him aside), but Will talked her out of it mindf*cked her into not doing it. Gosh I wish that was the way it had happened! Likely, it wouldn't have mattered though. In the end, if Erika still won the POV, then George would've been up in her place anyway.

Posted by brvnkrz on 09-01-06 at 09:22 AM
I want my money back.

Fembots by Tribe: L.O.J. One for all and all for Janelle

Posted by Estee on 09-01-06 at 09:28 AM
What about Janelle?
She's defective!
All her batteries are shot.

What about her strategy?
It's defective!
All the parts came from Will's stock.

(This show's a lemon.)

Posted by brvnkrz on 09-01-06 at 09:31 AM
And it may be too fvcked up to make lemonade now.

Posted by HistoryDetective on 09-01-06 at 09:36 AM
*sits next to Breezy*

*flips CBS the bird*

What a bait-and-switch that was. Too much chatting manipulation instead of just seeing what the hamsters would do left to their own devices.

Seriously, is Will pulling the producers' strings as well as the hamsters'...?

Posted by Breezy on 09-01-06 at 09:38 AM
I wondered the same thing about Will and the producers. *grumble mumble brumble*

Posted by brvnkrz on 09-01-06 at 09:43 AM
So now is when the LOJs should starting crying foul like the LOJHs did. The season is just a set up and it's fixed in Will's favor.

"You're right!"
Posted by Breezy on 09-01-06 at 09:47 AM
It's a fix! It's a fix! *grin*

"RE: You're right!"
Posted by nazpink on 09-01-06 at 12:47 PM
Hmmm...a thread where everyone just might agree...lol. I really thought last night was such a bust. I was hoping that the nominations where going to be made the second HOH was won, without "discussion". I thought Janelle said she was going to go after "Chill Town"? Wouldn't have last night been the best time to do so? I really hope that Will or Boogie, but mostly Will, wins because these idiots don't deserve the money much less the title.

Posted by nailbone on 09-01-06 at 02:26 PM
Eh, we knew that all along.

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-