URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID34
Thread Number: 998
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"How do we Like Janelles chances now?"

Posted by Tonya_Harding on 08-18-06 at 11:15 PM
Janelle is no alone in the house.

There are two alliances and then some sub alliances.

If CT wants to make it to final four they need to get rid of either Danielle or James being that Boogie won POV he needs to get rid of one of them however even George will do. The thing is that once Janelle is out CT becomes the target with Danielle James and even George coming after them. If they keep Janelle she will go after George or Erika, assuming they take out Danielle this week. So those are my thoughts.

DO yall think Janelle has a chance?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: How do we Like Janelles chances now?"
Posted by kottonmouth on 08-18-06 at 11:31 PM
I really wish I could say yes, but she is gone next. I think Will and Boogie know they have Erica but I don't think them three can win the HOH. After Janie is gone, James will go after them.

Posted by JoshInSGV on 08-18-06 at 11:56 PM
There's no way that Janelle can win the game at this point, even if she survives this week. She was naive to believe that she had tamed the slythering CT. None of them will take the risk to take Janelle to the Final 2. Having said that, I do think it would be to Boogie's best interest to keep Janelle around for one more week. Right now, Janelle is not a threat. She's alone in a house where everyone is gunning for her. With Janelle gone, CT would become the biggest target in the house, especially for James and Danielle. CT should know that James will turn on them eventually, and that will definitelly happen once Janelle is evicted. I think CT should keep Janelle as a shield or they may be on the block next week. Boogie will not be able to compete for HOH and the Coup d'Etat will be expired. Without Janelle, the only way to keep CT safe is by Will winning HOH.

Posted by Tonya_Harding on 08-19-06 at 00:07 AM
So her only hope is POV?

Posted by AyaK on 08-19-06 at 01:00 AM
Janelle's chances of winning are the same as they've been since she started listening to Will: 0%.

"Disagree"
Posted by Snidget on 08-19-06 at 07:17 AM
I think her chances zoomed to 0% before she talked to Will. The target on her for historically always being America's favorite doomed her IMO from the start of the game.

When America chose her and her alliance back in the game that pretty much sealed the deal.

It's a tribe creation!

Yes I think enough of the other hamsters are that petty.

Posted by flipxcyd on 08-19-06 at 04:00 AM
LAST EDITED ON 08-19-06 AT 04:00 AM (EST)

She's TOAST.

I'd rather her be happy in sequesterville than be depressed with who's left. She lost the game when she started talking to Will. TBQH, she did this to herself.

Edit to remove siggie - sorry.

Posted by ulalame on 08-19-06 at 04:46 AM
Janie has a chance if she bucks up and wins the veto.

I've watched every reality show of worth, from the first Survivor through every season of Big Brother, and this season of BB takes the cake for liars and weasals. I've seen clever, I've seen deceptive, and I've seen outright dirty. Despite all that, Will has paved a new way to hell with the kind of dirty he's playing.

Will is kinda like President Bush and his men, he says one thing, then does the exact opposite, and then turns around and expects everyone to be okay with that, in fact, tells them that's what he meant from the get go.

Will=Bush

I just hope Janie finds her spirit before tomorrow, and wins that veto.

Posted by roxydog on 08-19-06 at 07:17 AM
So Will should just play nice... Whatever. Will is playing the game like it is meant to be played.

Also, no need for political rantings here.
Just because Janelle and Howie are as stupid as (insert democrat name here).

Posted by sportsjoe67 on 08-19-06 at 07:37 AM
Janelle lost the game when she pulled the dumbest move and didn't get rid of CT when she had the chance. Whether or not it was strategy to go after floaters or she has personal feelings for Will it was friggin stupid. I thought she was one of the smartest players last year but after watching her this year I've lost alot of respect for her. I also haven't been impressed with the overall gameplay of the houseguests. Especially since they knew before hand what kind of players CT were. Bottom line they had plenty of opportunity to get rid of CT and didn't. If I was in the house that would've been the first alliance broken up and Will would've been gone just for the fact he already won. Many of the houseguests have no business being allstars. They play like a bunch of morons. That's why I stopped watching after Janelle didn't put up CT when she should've. My argument is either they really are that stupid or there is CBS interference to keep certain players in the house for ratings.

Posted by okaychatt on 08-19-06 at 11:07 AM
<If I was in the house that would've been the first alliance broken up and Will would've been gone just for the fact he already won

I think Will expected just that and was pleasantly surprised when he and Boogie weren't immediately targeted.

I wonder how Will will invest his $500,000 from BB7.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Posted by Savahnna on 08-19-06 at 12:30 PM
>I wonder how Will will invest
>his $500,000 from BB7.

stock in Botox

Posted by Savahnna on 08-19-06 at 12:29 PM
>Janelle lost the game when she
>pulled the dumbest move and
>didn't get rid of CT
>when she had the chance.

You bet.

That seems to be the theme of the game ever since too.

I am just catching up.....and all I can say is WOW.......oh and I'm mad at myself for being such a sucker. I was a CG fan big time since his big POV speech to stay in the game.....and now I can't believe he stabbed Howie like that...Just call me dopey!!

Posted by DrKegel on 08-19-06 at 08:46 AM

You don't know how many groups or sub groups really are because we only know what people are saying. So whether there's a group of Will, James, Booger and Dani ... ??? we don't know at this point.

It would make absolutely no sense to keep Jani Bird brain at this point. Everyone is repeating what Will said on national TV which was something like, "I'm keeping Dani and Janelle so they can target each other." Remember the T-shirt? I'm probably lying? And,, things have changed. Booger has the Coup and now George is making a really stupid move. Does he know how to count past two? How does he figure he has votes to save anyone? Does Julie now have a vote? Maybe that's the problem.

If George goes against the "whole" house, he seals his fate as a target where before he was under the radar. Don't know why he would think Dani would switch sides. She would get zero votes from CT and James (remember James and Will throwing the POV competition to keep her around?) if that happened. Or does anyone actually believe James and Will would be happy?

If George puts up someone other than Janelle, like Dani, Booger uses the coup. That's a given. They obviously want her around and anyone that doesn't think that hasn't been watching the show. Janelle gets put up and goes home and Janie Bird Brain fans should be happy because she'll be sequestered where she can eat to her heart's content. And be called names by Marci. Should be fun. When this happens, George and Howie become the targets with a huge target on George's back.

Unless there is some Olympic superstar physicality under the mass of quivering flesh waiting to emerge, George is toast. He did manage to win a couple of times, but don't think he has it in him to pull a Janelle or James and keep on the winning streak. Plus we don't know what competitions will take place. In the POV comp with Dani, teammates could help her win. So conceivably, there could be other comps coming up where you can gang up on someone assuring your teammate wins.

I suppose George had to make a move. It was just the wrong one and way, way too late! But then again, BB6 played such a horrendous game this season, I doubt they would have accepted him into their alliance even if it was to their advantage.

Posted by Hooters on 08-19-06 at 09:31 AM
Janelle is an idiot. She alone sealed the fate of Kaysar & Howie. I was a big Janelle fan last season, and I wanted her or Kaysar to win this year......but, not now. She's the biggest floater in the house and that will come back to haunt her IF she makes it to the final. Stick a fork in her....she's done!

Posted by Elaine0 on 08-19-06 at 10:16 AM
How did Janelle seal the fate of Kaysar & Howie?

How is Janelle a floater?

Posted by Buggy on 08-19-06 at 10:13 AM
LAST EDITED ON 08-19-06 AT 10:13 AM (EST)

So whether there's a group of Will, James, Booger and Dani ... ??? we don't know at this point.

Yes we do know. We know from watching the feeds and the show.

If George puts up someone other than Janelle, like Dani, Booger uses the coup. That's a given.

Why would he use the power to save someone else? It's too valuable not to save in case he or Will were up.

But none of your speculation matters much at this point. By the time of your post Howie had already been nominated by Goerge and evicted by the house. Boogie is the new HOH as of last night.

Edit to remove a dozen sig pics

Posted by Elaine0 on 08-19-06 at 10:29 AM
I think Boogie and Will would be smart to keep Janelle this week. They know she will always be a target for Danielle, James & Erika and there is still plenty of time to get her out.

With that being said, I don't think Boogie can get over the assault to his manhood when Jani told him to win HOH. Women don't talk to him like that, especially cocktail waitresses.

The producers have to be crapping themselves that Boogie won HOH and will probably not use the coup.

My scenario for this week is for him to nominate Janelle and Erika or George. Then if one of them wins the veto, put up the third one. Then on the Thursday show replace the nominations with James and Danielle. As long as they make sure neither of those two wins the veto, one of them will have to leave. It would probably be James that is voted out. That would break up that alliance. George may side with Danille and Erika will float, but I can't see Danielle and Janelle getting together.

Better yet, don't nominate Janelle and tell Danielle/James they will backdoor her. Nobody has to worry about Janelle winning the vote and James won't win it because he'd have to step up and make a decision in the open.

Posted by realityshowgeek on 08-19-06 at 10:47 AM
I think Janelle's chances are excellent to be the one leaving the house very soon. I'm hoping sooner than later. She's been a big disappointment. She went into this game believing her own hype. She felt because she's America's favorite, everyone in the house would feel the same (all the men that is). I'm sure it never occur to her that she was being played by Will. She's so accustomed to being afraid of women (insecurity) that all of her focus was on getting rid of them. Even though she felt Marci may not have been on the up and up, she was willing to let him stay around. She'll give the guys the benefit of the doubt, but has no confidence or patience for women. She makes them hate her and justify it by convincing herself and others the women are jealous. She should have teamed with Dani from the start and would have made it further in the game. It looked like Dani was trying to forge a bond, but of course Janelle's snarkiness shot that down before it could get off the ground. She's getting exactly what she deserves. Bye Bi**hes!!

Posted by yamihooked on 08-19-06 at 12:31 PM
>I think Janelle's chances are excellent to be the one leaving
>the house very soon. I'm hoping sooner than later. She's
>been a big disappointment. She went into this game believing
>her own hype. She felt because she's America's favorite,
> everyone in the house would feel the same (all the men
>that is). I'm sure it never occur to her that
>she was being played by Will. She's so accustomed to
>being afraid of women (insecurity) that all of her focus
>was on getting rid of them. Even though she felt
>Marci may not have been on the up and up,
>she was willing to let him stay around. She'll give
>the guys the benefit of the doubt, but has no
>confidence or patience for women. She makes them hate her
>and justify it by convincing herself and others the women
>are jealous. She should have teamed with Dani from the
>start and would have made it further in the game.
>It looked like Dani was trying to forge a bond,
>but of course Janelle's snarkiness shot that down before it
>could get off the ground. She's getting exactly what she
>deserves. Bye Bi**hes!!

Can you give an example of her snarkiness?

Did Janelle ever state that she thought the other women were jealous or is this something you read in her behavior?

Posted by realityshowgeek on 08-19-06 at 12:58 PM
Snarky....um let's see... how about when Dani read her fortune and it read something about going to a place far away (not an exact quote) and Janelle said, "yeah Sequester, ha, ha, ha". When they were in the hot tub and Dani was hinting at a union with S6 and Janelle was doing all the talking and she had that nic-nasty tone that we women have perfected. And she rolled her eyes after each statement from Danielle. I shouldn't have said Janelle thinks the women are jealous, that's what her mother said and I was wrong to assume she must have gotten that idea from Janelle (yeah right).
Janelle is a better competitor than Dani, but not a better game player. People want to keep reminding us how the wins under Dani's belt came from others handing her the victory. Pretty damn smart to me. If you can't beat them why not convince them to give you the victory. Dani won those comps before she step foot on the playing field. I personally think that's pretty ingenius. By the way, how is that any different from Chilltown and the other HG's throwing HOH and POV comps? If they had participated fully, would Janelle have won so often? One never knows. Don't get me wrong, but it's not like everyone was giving 100% effort. Janelle's POV victory came from Chilltown being self serving and James feeling like he really didn't have to compete. Marci was just filler. Dani's alliance let her down on that one. Like it's been said a million times, there can only be one winner and Chilltown knows they both can't win so why not grab a free trip, plasma tv and 5k when it's being offered. Because they are aware of this, they "handed" Janelle that victory. Janelle is good, but let's look at all the factors in her victories. OK

Posted by yamihooked on 08-19-06 at 02:31 PM
>Snarky....um let's see... how about when Dani read her fortune
>and it read something about going to a place far away
>(not an exact quote) and Janelle said, "yeah Sequester, ha,
>ha, ha". When they were in the hot tub and
>Dani was hinting at a union with S6 and Janelle
>was doing all the talking and she had that nic-nasty
>tone that we women have perfected. And she rolled her
>eyes after each statement from Danielle. I shouldn't have said
>Janelle thinks the women are jealous, that's what her mother
>said and I was wrong to assume she must have
>gotten that idea from Janelle (yeah right).
>Janelle is a better competitor than Dani, but not a better
>game player. People want to keep reminding us how the
>wins under Dani's belt came from others handing her the
>victory. Pretty damn smart to me. If you can't beat
>them why not convince them to give you the victory.
>Dani won those comps before she step foot on the
>playing field. I personally think that's pretty ingenius. By
>the way, how is that any different from Chilltown and the
>other HG's throwing HOH and POV comps? If they had
>participated fully, would Janelle have won so often? One never
>knows. Don't get me wrong, but it's not like everyone
>was giving 100% effort. Janelle's POV victory came from
>Chilltown being self serving and James feeling like he really
>didn't have to compete. Marci was just filler. Dani's alliance
>let her down on that one. Like it's been said a
>million times, there can only be one winner and Chilltown
>knows they both can't win so why not grab a
>free trip, plasma tv and 5k when it's being offered.
>Because they are aware of this, they "handed" Janelle that
>victory. Janelle is good, but let's look at all the
>factors in her victories. OK
>

Wow, you put a lot of thoughts into that one huge paragraph.

Ok, first about snarkiness.
I've never considered Snarkiness to be body language, but have been more accustomed to the usage of someone making a mean spirited smart remark to be snarky.

However, dictionary.com does list snarky as to snort, so body language snarkiness isn't that much of a stretch.

Her remark to Dani about sequester was said with a smile, so I don't really think it was intended to be mean. Considering that Dani had already announced her war against Janelle, I don't really think it was exactly out of place either.

Putting Janelle up for eviction and trash talking her (don't think Jani didn't know), Jani wasn't exactly being a b**** by saying "yeah, sequester" to Dani's fortune cookie or even rolling her eyes at Dani's statements in the hot tub. Dani had *already* made it plain she had been working hard to get rid of Janelle. I'd roll my eyes too.

I am not sure how much of a better game player Dani is. The others gave Dani the hoh so that she could take the brunt of wearing a target on her back, much as Janelle has been. She won the veto because James and CT couldn't afford to let s6 know they were working with Dani yet. I don't know if that makes Dani a better player, or CT better players, actually.

Janelle and Dani are both being played by CT. Jani wins comps on her own, and Dani has won so that CT could keep running things in the background. If it had been James that CT was trying to protect, would it make James a better game player because CT handed the win to him?

If CT had participated fully in trying to win comps, would they have taken the wins from Janelle? Maybe. Dani would definitely have won fewer times though. It's useless to try to calculate it because if Dani or Janelle had not won a particular HOH that they did win, they could have participated in the next HOH comp.

Regarding the Veto competition where they spent points to buy prizes, if no one had spent any points on prizes but instead tried to gain points by taking punishments, there's no way to tell who would have won. Will, James, Boogie, and Marci could easily have taken points from Dani instead of Janelle.

The fact is that Janelle was up for veto, James knew he wasn't going to be evicted, and Janelle knew she would be. Janelle had every reason to expend every effort to try to win that veto, the same way George had won his veto several weeks ago. Dani didn't have quite the same amount of reason to win as she wasn't going to be up for eviction. Dani could have won if she'd been as focused in getting rid of Jani as Jani was in staying.

Posted by JoshInSGV on 08-19-06 at 07:20 PM
I don't believe that Danielle went into that house wanting to pair up with Janelle. She already had a partner in James and that's all she needed. Danielle targeted Janelle from the first day when she engineered the idea of making Janie and Jase disagree over the nominations so they would be automatically on the chopping block. Danielle would have gotten evicted for her grandiose idea, if it weren't because Alison was stupid enough to run with it and open her big mouth.

Danielle has always seen Janelle as her adversary and nothing in the feeds or transcripts points to the contrary.

Posted by joeboo on 08-19-06 at 03:18 PM
>Can you give an example of
>her snarkiness?

OK...this is my very first post to this board because I just couldn't stand what I was reading this season. Most of you seem to be in love with Janelle and I cannot understand why. And for hating people for things they've done...What did you expect??? It's a freaking game! What's on the walls in the house? Lies? Deceit? That's what this game is all about.

As for poor "I'm here to crush people's dreams" Janelle...what hasn't been snarky about her? He attitude towards to all the women of both seasons she has participated in, her gloating whenever she won HOH, the way she lead Howie around on a leash and lied to her own alliance where Howie asked her "Janie..what are you drinking?" Yeah, I would call that snarky wouldn't you?

This girl and all of BB6 was so full of themselves and got too cocky too quickly. Now that most of her alliance is gone...people actually feel sorry for her? I just don't get it.

And being mad at CG for putting up Howie? My god, can't you people be happy that he didn't put up Janelle?

Now she is crying and wanting to go home...well boo hoo. If you're going to act like a child during this kind of a game...then I hope you get treated like one.

Just my opinion and I'm sure I've tee'd off the Janelle fans out there so fire away.

Posted by LIVEURBESTLIFE on 08-19-06 at 06:30 PM
Nice first post joeboo and welcome. I completely agree with you.

As long as Janelle was winning and "crushing dreams" it was all good but as soon as things don't go her way she cries and doesn't want to play anymore.

Sore loser or spoiled brat....I dunno maybe a little bit of both.

Posted by JoshInSGV on 08-19-06 at 07:25 PM
I don't think Janelle is a sore loser. She lost last year when Ivette chose Maggie over her for the finals. Yet, she still gave her vote to Ivette at the end. Janelle is not crying because she lost the game. She's crying because she realizes that she was played and that she placed her trust in the wrong people. That's not the same as being a sore loser.

Posted by yamihooked on 08-19-06 at 09:38 PM
>>Can you give an example of
>>her snarkiness?
>
>OK...this is my very first post to this board because I
>just couldn't stand what I was reading this season.
>Most of you seem to be in love with Janelle
>and I cannot understand why. And for hating people
>for things they've done...What did you expect??? It's a
>freaking game! What's on the walls in the house?
> Lies? Deceit? That's what this game is all about.
>
>As for poor "I'm here to crush people's dreams"
>Janelle...what hasn't been snarky about her?
>He attitude towards to all the women of both seasons
>she has participated in, her gloating whenever she won HOH,
>the way she lead Howie around on a leash and
>lied to her own alliance where Howie asked her "Janie..what
>are you drinking?" Yeah, I would call that snarky
>wouldn't you?
>
>This girl and all of BB6 was so full of themselves
>and got too cocky too quickly. Now that most
>of her alliance is gone...people actually feel sorry for her?
> I just don't get it.
>
>And being mad at CG for putting up Howie? My
>god, can't you people be happy that he didn't put
>up Janelle?
>
>Now she is crying and wanting to go home...well boo hoo.
> If you're going to act like a child during
>this kind of a game...then I hope you get treated
>like one.
>
>Just my opinion and I'm sure I've tee'd off the Janelle
>fans out there so fire away.

I think you don't know what the term Snarky means.

Btw, it's sort of mean to rip on someone who happens to be feeling really bad. She was depressed and feeling sick, wanting to leave the house. This isn't the actions of a child. It's the actions of someone who suddenly finds themselves hated by everyone they thought supported them.

Howie, on the other hand, acted like a child by losing control when he was evicted, or so I understand. Or when marci trash talked janelle behind her back and then denied it to the chenbot.

I don't think anyone is mad at CG for putting up Howie. People are just disappointed in him for falling for the BS that the hamsters fed him. He was afraid of putting up Will because Boogie was going to cdt him though. Unless he put up Dani, which he didn't want to do, he had no one left.

She lied once. She made a remark to Howie in private that "she's here to crush people's dreams", and once to Dani she hit her with a crack at her fortune cookie. I'm sorry, but these don't make for a pattern of snarky behavior.

Compare it to James and his "I'm gonna backdoor that b****!" and any number of trash talking statements he or Dani or Erika have made, and it's hardly comparible.

I'm sorry, but if you think Jani is expressing some bad behavior, I don't understand how you are ignoring the behavior of James, Dani, Marci, or Erika.

Posted by bigbrotherdave on 08-19-06 at 12:35 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-19-06 AT 12:36 PM (EST)

>I think Janelle's chances are excellent
>to be the one leaving
>the house very soon. I'm
>hoping sooner than later. She's
>been a big disappointment. She
>went into this game believing
>her own hype. She felt
>because she's America's favorite, everyone
>in the house would feel
>the same (all the men
>that is). I'm sure it
>never occur to her that
>she was being played by
>Will. She's so accustomed to
>being afraid of women (insecurity)
>that all of her focus
>was on getting rid of
>them. Even though she felt
>Marci may not have been
>on the up and up,
>she was willing to let
>him stay around. She'll give
>the guys the benefit of
>the doubt, but has no
>confidence or patience for women.
>She makes them hate her
>and justify it by convincing
>herself and others the women
>are jealous. She should have
>teamed with Dani from the
>start and would have made
>it further in the game.
>It looked like Dani was
>trying to forge a bond,
>but of course Janelle's snarkiness
>shot that down before it
>could get off the ground.
>She's getting exactly what she
>deserves. Bye Bi**hes!!

The only reason shes a disapointment is cause she was blind to what james was and is doing. But so were all the other s6 players. She did make up for it by winning comps not only winning but playing and beating the other houseguests. Not like Danielle who just did nothing and had the POV handed to her. I hate to see janelle go but she has to much against her. Also I dont think Janelle thinks the other women are jealous of here, they were gunning for Janelle from the get go, why would she allign with them after that. i do however think it would be smart to make a secret deal with Danielle to go to the finals. Nobody would expect that, not in this point of the game, not those two... Just my 2 cents.

This is my first post by the way..... Hello <waves>

Posted by Elaine0 on 08-19-06 at 01:14 PM
Welcome BBDave

I don't get how the other players and some of the fans often mention that Jani is heartless. As you said, her problem was believing James and felling bad when she doubted him. I also was disappointed in her falling for Will. I believe she thought she found a friend. She's been careful, but Will is good and him, Boggie and a few others have badgered her into getting her to do what they want. She's had doubts and finally last night she realized she's done everything they wanted and the only thing she got in return was seeing her friends get voted out.

You mentioned Danielle having the veto handed to her, but left out Erika handing her HOH. Whether that makes someone a good or bad player, Danielle needs to stop bragging about her wins like she did it single handedly.

I don't feel Janelle thinks the other women are jealous of her, but she does think they are coming after her. She's the #1 target this year and the same last year after Kaysar left. She tried being friends with April last year and that didn't get her far. One fault I do feel she has is that she isn't social enough with the woman. She started both year being kind of standoffish while the other women formed semi-bonds and shared gossip.

If Janelle had come into this game without the other BB6ers, I would have loved to see her work with Danielle.

Posted by yamihooked on 08-19-06 at 02:08 PM
After watching some of the feeds on youtube, I have to wonder if some of these people are regretting what they did to Janelle.

It seems obvious that they know she knows they were all (except george) trash talking her.

She is also no longer nearly as much of a threat, at least not to LoD or George. Obviously she still can win hoh next time, but she's lost a lot of heart and just seems to want to leave.

James and Will's attempts to cheer her up seem to be perhaps honest. I'm not sure if they are trying to cheer her up out of guilt, because no one wants to see her be depressed, or some other reason.

Posted by Hooters on 08-19-06 at 03:45 PM
Why would they feel bad for Jani?? She's not a very nice person. She said "I'm here to crush dreams", yet when Howie, the only one who was apparently blind to her lies and her alliance with Ctown, is booted out, she starts crying and feeling sorry for herself. Like she told Dani, If your gonna start the battle, you better finish it. She started this all be wanting to get in Will's pants so bad that SHE turned on her own alliance by not putting Ctown up, not once, but 3 times. How dare she be mad at anyone else for not doing her dirty work. Good Riddance.

Posted by yamihooked on 08-19-06 at 04:49 PM
>Why would they feel bad for Jani?? She's not a
>very nice person. She said "I'm here to crush
>dreams", yet when Howie, the only one who was apparently
>blind to her lies and her alliance with Ctown, is
>booted out, she starts crying and feeling sorry for herself.
> Like she told Dani, If your gonna start the
>battle, you better finish it. She started this all
>be wanting to get in Will's pants so bad that
>SHE turned on her own alliance by not putting Ctown
>up, not once, but 3 times. How dare she
>be mad at anyone else for not doing her dirty
>work. Good Riddance.

Jani didn't nominate, or work to nominate, anyone in her alliance. She had wanted to put up floaters originally, as the alliance had been doing for the previous weeks. She lied about it because she didn't want to get yelled at by James.

I'm not defending her lying at that time, but that was her only lie that I've witnessed. She didn't even do it very well, as James figured out pretty quickly that she'd lied.

The lie had been pointless, except to keep her team from yelling at her, in that if she'd simply stated up front again that she wanted to put up floaters, James would have had no real reason to complain.

James' biggest problem with it was simply that Diane was his safety net for later.

I don't see her as being a not-nice person. If the worst that she had said is "I'm here to crush dreams", that's not exactly big trash talk. Except for Howie and George, all the rest of the HG's have said far worse.

Posted by yamihooked on 08-19-06 at 04:56 PM
Why would James or Will feel bad for Jani?

Because she's a human being obviously depressed. I'd feel bad for my worst enemy if I witnessed him crying and depressed.

Why would they feel bad about what they did to her? Because James trash talked her to the entire house, she knows it, and he knows she knows it. He has to know that she's feeling sick because she knows he betrayed her. What kind of person can not feel bad about witnessing that?

It's a matter of compassion. I think James and Will are human enough to know compassion. They got what the wanted by manipulating her. James may have, and still probably does, want to eliminate her as quickly as possible, but I hope he still feels compassion for her and guilt in knowing he's at least partly to blame for her being depressed.

Posted by realityshowgeek on 08-19-06 at 04:04 PM
I think the people here are more depressed than Jani.

Posted by Fairytale on 08-19-06 at 05:19 PM
Janelle has been put in a bad place with this game she just could not see that James was not her friend at all, Will tried to tell her not to trust James. The truth is that she did not know who to trust after Kaysar left. I think she should just leave the game on her own rather than have them vote her out. Dani and Erika will get so much Joy out of voting her out, I think that would hurt more. The unfair thing is Boggie is protecting Erika just because he likes her outside of the house, and yesterday Boggie used the fact that he had the coup to bully CGeorge into not putting up Will, Boggie was told not to tell anyone about the coup and he did
so BB should take it from him.

Posted by LIVEURBESTLIFE on 08-19-06 at 06:44 PM
"James was not her friend at all, Will tried to tell her not to trust James"

Will is not her friend either. The only reason Will told Jani to not trust James is so Jani could get rid of James for him. Many of the "nice" and "helpful" things Will tells Jani are for his benefit. They are not said to really help her but to manipulate her to his way of thinking.

IMO, Will is much more untrustworthy than James is as far as Jani is concerned. Unfortunately, Jani has a crush on him and Jani takes the game much too personally.

If I were her I would forget about Dani and James and I would "crush" Will's dream of being a 2 time BB winner.

Posted by marius on 08-19-06 at 05:25 PM
Janelle isnt upset that Howie left,she's upset because she realizes she's not really in control and know's now that she's not the smartest one in the game,and probably one of the dumbest.The fact that anyone see's much good in her boggles my mind,with especially the way she treated Howie as a lap dog,she never trusted James because he didnt pine for her like the other guys and because she knew he is a very capable player,and didnt worry about Kaysar because he was too honest and has no marbles.I really think she's bi-polar and borderline psychotic,she seemed to not really have a conscious until things don't go her way and then she breaks down.Janie is the type of person that would support animal rights and then secretly run a slaughter house.

Posted by Lasann on 08-19-06 at 05:49 PM
Wow, tell us how you really feel!

You seem, a bit too harsh.

It a Tribe original!!!

Posted by Hooters on 08-19-06 at 05:54 PM
I completely agree..finally someone sees Janelle just as I do. Although, when this game first started, she's the one I wanted to win, either her or Kaysar. But she's not a very nice person in this game, most are not, but she acts like none of know all the scheming she's done, and to her own alliance!!!! What a moron. Please,Please Will...don't keep her!!!!

"Agree"
Posted by AyaK on 08-19-06 at 05:43 PM
>I think the people here are
>more depressed than Jani.

I agree. I think it's because they didn't believe that Will was playing Janie. They wanted to be the ones to tell shakes that he'd read the situation all wrong.

But he hadn't. Janie had.

If Janie and Kaysar had made the decision to go after CT, they'd probably still be in control of the game. But they fell right into the same trap that Hardy and Nicole and Monica fell into in BB2 -- they saw their HoH rivals as bigger threats than a person who just used strategy to control the game.

Posted by maryellennaco on 08-19-06 at 08:52 PM
Janelle's chances are slim to none right now. She USED to use her brain but Will's diabolical gameplay was no match for her. Too bad... I like her. But grow a brain already!!

"Update and question"
Posted by LadyT on 08-19-06 at 09:45 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-19-06 AT 09:59 PM (EST)

Will is telling Booger that it is neccessary to keep Janie and Booger is considering it. Janie looks like she has a good shot.

ETA; Found the answer to my question

Posted by Ahtumbreez on 08-20-06 at 01:50 AM
I'm still liking Janie's chances. A lot Will has been playing her, but she's a fierce competitor and it may just come back to bite him on the butt.

Posted by okaychatt on 08-20-06 at 09:28 AM
Kudos to anyone who has, can, or will disrupt Will's plans.

George, Janelle - who will be next?

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Posted by 2thDr on 08-21-06 at 12:27 PM
Granted it is a LONG shot to say the least fo Janelle to make it to the final 2....HOWEVER, the way I see it the ONLY possible way she could win the money is if she is up against Will. (or if they pull a Survivor and let America vote for another award) I think she knows that...

So who is playing who here? I am continued to be amazed that she is still in the game....EVERYONE was gunning for her from DAY 1.

Posted by AyaK on 08-21-06 at 12:35 PM
>So who is playing who here?

Will is playing Janelle. That's why Howie and Marci are on the jury and Kaysar is a spectator.

> I am continued to be amazed that she is
>still in the game....EVERYONE was
>gunning for her from DAY 1.

How was everyone gunning for her from Day 1? BB6 made its enemies the old-fashioned way: it earned them, by targeting Will's designated targets, the so-called "floaters." Naturally, when you target others, they target you in return.

Posted by yamihooked on 08-21-06 at 02:50 PM
>How was everyone gunning for her from Day 1? BB6
>made its enemies the old-fashioned way: it earned them, by
>targeting Will's designated targets, the so-called "floaters."
>Naturally, when you target others, they target you in return.

Problem is that other than bb6 and CT, there was no one but floaters to put up. If you have the biggest known alliance, and your alliance keeps winning the first few competitions, you'll be targetted by the rest of the HG's.

If you are in a 4 way alliance at the start and don't win hoh, you know you'll still be the biggest target.

The only way bb6 could have prevented it is to have been a secret alliance as LoD was.

Posted by Savahnna on 08-21-06 at 12:37 PM
I am continued to
be amazed that she is
still in the game...EVERYONE was
gunning for her from DAY

Yes. Which was exactly Will's stance in BB2. I remember Hardy saying "it would be like Christmas without presents not to put you up". He packed his bags just about every week.

But the same could be said for Erika and Danielle too. They've been up quite a bit. Erika survives evictions and Danielle is a good veto competitor.

From a "historic" aspect, it could lean towards one of the guys as it's been 3 girls and 3 guys.....as a women won last...

But back to your point....Janelle has had quite a few impressive escapes this season

Posted by trish4551 on 08-21-06 at 12:41 PM
Danielle is a good Veto competitor????

Yeah - maybe if getting other HG's to throw the Veto competition to her makes you a good Veto Competitor.

Then let me correct you there... She's a great veto competitor.

Posted by Savahnna on 08-21-06 at 12:46 PM
Danielle is a good Veto competitor????
maybe if getting other
HG's to throw the Veto
competition to her makes you
a good Veto Competitor.

Winning is winning.

Posted by yamihooked on 08-21-06 at 02:45 PM
>Danielle is a good Veto competitor????
>
>maybe if getting other
>HG's to throw the Veto
>competition to her makes you
>a good Veto Competitor.
>
>
>
>
>Winning is winning.

That sort of winning is useless when you run out of people to throw you the wins.

"How Janelle Can Win The Top Prize"
Posted by Queene1979 on 08-21-06 at 12:45 PM
This week is not important for her to wih HOH, lets say Danielle wins HOH, she nominates George and Janelle, Janelle wins POV takes herself off, Danielle has no choice but to put up Erika, Janelle and Will vote out Erika, Mike votes out George, Erika gone next week.

Next week Janelle wins HOH, she nominates Danielle and George, Janelle wins POV and leaves her nominations in place, Will and Mike split their vote forcing Janelle to cast the vote to get rid of Danielle, Danielle gone next eviction.

The next Mike wins HOH, he nominates George and Janelle, Janelle wins POV and takes herself off, Mike has no other choice then to nominate Will, Janelle votes Will out, Will gone the next eviction.

At the last HOH, Janelle wins the endurance portion over Mike and George, Mike wins the second portion and squares off against Janelle, Janelle wins final HOH, she chooses Mike to go to the final two with her.

Here is how I see the jury votes breaking down:

Janelle: Howie, Marcellas, George and James
Mike: Will, Erika and Danielle

I know this is probably not going to happen but it is highly likely.

"RE: How Janelle Can Win The Top Prize"
Posted by Savahnna on 08-21-06 at 12:53 PM
Wow! What impressive detailed forcasting! Really immpressive.

I admit I've thought about Janeille and jury votes against all of them.....but I think even in the case of Mike...Marcellus and James dislike her more......they feel totally betrayed.

To me the only chance of this happening (Mike/Janelle and Janelle winning )would be if be if by the time Danielle got to the sequester house she got burnt enough by Mike that she could work on Marcellus and James....I don't think James would have storng enough input to make a difference to anyone in the house if he was the one who got burnt by Mike

Posted by nailbone on 08-21-06 at 02:08 PM
Marcellus and James dislike her more......they feel totally betrayed.

I wonder if Howie can repair some of the damage with Marci that James did with that goodbye video. Maybe swing his vote back to Janelle.

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

Posted by Savahnna on 08-21-06 at 02:16 PM

>I wonder if Howie can repair
>some of the damage with
>Marci that James did with
>that goodbye video. Maybe
>swing his vote back to
>Janelle.

hahaha......he could always kidnap his bathrobe and blackmail him for Janies vote that way.

Posted by AyaK on 08-21-06 at 01:01 PM
>I know this is probably not
>going to happen

Right.

>but it
>is highly likely.

If by "highly likely," you mean "highly unlikely, in fact something so improbable that the stars would have to align perfectly for weeks to make this happen," you're right.

Posted by Savahnna on 08-21-06 at 01:11 PM
the stars
>would have to align perfectly
>for weeks to make this
>happen," you're right.

If only I put the same focus in my job.

I just did a little research....AND...Janelle's bday is 1/18 and Will's is 1/2 Both Capricorns......

I really love Caps too!! But I'm not sure these are the stars you're referring to...no??

Posted by geg6 on 08-21-06 at 02:03 PM
*shakes head*

You're on a roll today, dood. The universe would have to come to a complete stop for this to be a likely scenario.

Is everyone delusional here today?

"one mistake"
Posted by shakes the clown on 08-21-06 at 02:26 PM
>Danielle has no choice but
>to put up Erika, Janelle
>and Will vote out Erika,
>Mike votes out George, Erika
>gone next week.
>
Will and
>Mike split their vote forcing
>Janelle to cast the vote
>to get rid of Danielle,
>Danielle gone next eviction.
>
>
>Janelle: Howie, Marcellas, George and James
>
>Mike: Will, Erika and Danielle
>
>going to happen but it
>is highly likely.

The one mistake you made is that the way your scenario is written I think its pretty obvious that Will would vote for janelle to win over Mike. After all, you have them splitting their votes just about every time so they must not be alligned anymore, right?

BTW, this comes after Boogie was laughing to Will about how the BB6 alliance didn't even vote the same way everytime.

In other words.....

MOST. LAUGHABLE. SPECULATION. EVER.

Posted by Tonya_Harding on 08-21-06 at 02:29 PM
>This week is not important for
>her to wih HOH, lets
>say Danielle wins HOH, she
>nominates George and Janelle, Janelle
>wins POV takes herself off,
>Danielle has no choice but
>to put up Erika, Janelle
>and Will vote out Erika,
>Mike votes out George, Erika
>gone next week.
>
>Next week Janelle wins HOH, she
>nominates Danielle and George, Janelle
>wins POV and leaves her
>nominations in place, Will and
>Mike split their vote forcing
>Janelle to cast the vote
>to get rid of Danielle,
>Danielle gone next eviction.
>
>The next Mike wins HOH, he
>nominates George and Janelle, Janelle
>wins POV and takes herself
>off, Mike has no other
>choice then to nominate Will,
>Janelle votes Will out, Will
>gone the next eviction.
>
>At the last HOH, Janelle wins
>the endurance portion over Mike
>and George, Mike wins the
>second portion and squares off
>against Janelle, Janelle wins final
>HOH, she chooses Mike to
>go to the final two
>with her.
>
>Here is how I see the
>jury votes breaking down:
>
>Janelle: Howie, Marcellas, George and James
>
>Mike: Will, Erika and Danielle
>
>going to happen but it
>is highly likely.

I doubt Janelle, or anyone else for that matter can win that many comps. But I still beleive Janelle can make it to final two.
If Danielle where to win the next HOH she would want to get rid of one of the CT, she knows they are the only solid two in the House and they will not sell each other out. I also feel that if Erika wins HOH she will convince her to put up Will. Ok so lets say they get rid of Will,
after that it will be Boog and Erika working together and George and Janelle with Danielle trying to find angles on both sides to make it to final three. This would be the most crucial HOH for Janelle as she can get rid of Erika and then cut a final two deal with everyone thats left. The next week either Boog,George or Danielle win HOH they will put up janelle and someone else, if janelle can make it past this point by wining POV or convincing the sole voter to vote out the other nominee she will make it to final two.

"Janelle Can't Win The Top Prize"
Posted by Bob Tomato on 08-21-06 at 02:45 PM
I agree that nobody, not even Janelle, can win that many goofy BB competitions back to back to back. So, how does she get to the final 2? If she does not win HoH this week, she will be nominated. Then she will have to win PoV to stay another week or she will be evicted. And this is what she is facing every week the rest of the way. That's 4 weeks she has to win something to stay (and she risks being back doored in any one of those weeks also).

It's not happening.