URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID9
Thread Number: 997
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Survivor All Star Flashbacks"

Posted by HistoryDetective on 08-31-06 at 09:12 AM
Or, Separated at Birth: Reality Television All Star Edition

Didn't we see exactly the same thing happen in the Survivor All Star season that we are watching during Big Brother All Stars? Don't any of these fools watch reality television to get some hints on how these situations might play out.

Let's look at some similarities:

A devoted couple that wants to go the Final Two with each other and will never vote each other out of the game makes an alliance with everybody else in the game. All those sheep blindly believe that in the end they have the "true" alliance with the devoted couple. Even if they have doubts about this, they are too stupid to get rid of half the devoted couple, hope for the best, and refuse to nominate either of them week after week --- mostly because the devoted couple is pulling the strings.

The dominant player in the devoted couple actually has a strategy and knows how to manipulate the game and the players into doing what he wants. The submissive player in the devoted couple couldn't find their way out of a wet paper sack.

This doesn't give me very high hopes about who will eventually win.

Rawb ----------------------------------------------------------------> Evil Dr. Will

Useless Sack of Skin and Bones -----------------------------------> Useless Bag of Boogers

The resemblances are uncanny!

Feel free to read all the homoeroticism into Will and Booger's relationship that you want.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Survivor All Star Flashbacks"
Posted by Estee on 08-31-06 at 09:29 AM
I'll agree with you just as soon as I stop throwing up.

Posted by LibraRising on 08-31-06 at 12:49 PM
Does this make Erika the Big Tom of the season?

A kyngsladye klassic with an IceCat chaser

Posted by kingfish on 08-31-06 at 01:07 PM
And Nakomis Lex? (Well, in a way).

Posted by pumpkinqueen on 08-31-06 at 03:13 PM
good point, although i don't think Amber was quite as annoying as Boogie--of course, i can't think of anyone quite as annoying as Boogie.

who would be Rupert or Jenna? CG & Janelle?

Fembots by Tribe: L.O.J., One for all, all for Janelle!

"So what you're really saying is..."
Posted by ARnutz on 08-31-06 at 03:22 PM
when Will & Booger make it to the final two together, Will is going to ask Booger to marry him just before the ChenBot announces who won?

THEN... they will appear on TAR together just in time to promote the newest CBS reality star wedding special, right?

Fembots by Tribe: L.O.J., One for all, all for Janelle!
I predict a June 2007 wedding! Won't Booger look nice in his dress?