URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID34
Thread Number: 995
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Live Feeds - Friday Aug 18 - Part 2"

Posted by Elaine0 on 08-18-06 at 04:34 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-18-06 AT 04:37 PM (EST)

Please use this one from now on.

We still have a busy day ahead of us. Eviction and HOH yet to come. From what I understand eviction will be about 5PM BBT tonight. I guess HOH is right after.

Keep your eyes and ears open. It's going to be a long night.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"BUMP"
Posted by KwietOne on 08-18-06 at 04:39 PM

"SO who is this Clown named Shakes anyway?"
Posted by QueenB615 on 08-18-06 at 04:48 PM
That guy has a HUGE man crush on Will doesn't he?

I think he might even get on his knees and blow him if he had the chance! LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"RE: SO who is this Clown named Shakes anyway?"
Posted by geg6 on 08-18-06 at 04:58 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-18-06 AT 04:59 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 08-18-06 AT 04:58 PM (EST)

*ducks head for incoming*

Edited twice cuz I'm too stupid to remember to take out the siggy.

"RE: SO who is this Clown named Shakes anyway?"
Posted by QueenB615 on 08-18-06 at 05:01 PM
LOL! I saw the "wrath" of Shakes a few times already on these posts.

But I am not scared of that silly clown!

That is why I put that post out there....to antagonize him.

Let him BRING IT.

"BIGGEST. LOSER. EVER."
Posted by shakes the clown on 08-18-06 at 05:04 PM
>I think he might even get
>on his knees and blow
>him if he had the
>chance! LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...the only thing gayer than writing in all caps on a message board is when people LOL or LMFAO to THEIR OWN POSTS!! That's like laughing at your own joke.

You just can't be a bigger loser than that.

"RE: BIGGEST. LOSER. EVER."
Posted by QueenB615 on 08-18-06 at 05:09 PM
WHAT????????

That is the best response you could come up with?

I am sooooooooo disappointed.

And I was laughing at my own joke. I thought it was hilarious.

Posted by yamihooked on 08-18-06 at 05:20 PM
>>I think he might even get on his knees and blow
>>him if he had the chance! LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
>
>...the only thing gayer than writing in all caps on a
>message board is when people LOL or LMFAO to THEIR
>OWN POSTS!! That's like laughing at your own joke.
>
>
>You just can't be a bigger loser than that.

Laughing at your own joke isn't pathetic. People tell jokes all the time and laugh at them.

What's pathetic is being the -only- one to laugh at your own jokes.

Posted by QueenB615 on 08-18-06 at 05:25 PM
Well thanks Yami! I guess that really only applies if I was the only one laughing at my comment. But I hope I wasn't.

Posted by yamihooked on 08-18-06 at 08:49 PM
>Well thanks Yami! I guess that
>really only applies if I
>was the only one laughing
>at my comment. But I
>hope I wasn't.

Well, I'll laugh if you get on your knees and.... j/k.

Seriously, I didn't see anything wrong with putting a ROFL at the end of your post. Someone calling it pathetic or sad is the same kind of person that objects to the use of smilies.

;)

Posted by oasisfan1994 on 08-19-06 at 01:15 AM
i just wish shakes would stick to talking about live feeds instead of going off topic ALL THE TIME!!!!

"Eviction at 4pm BB time"
Posted by AugustGirl on 08-18-06 at 04:50 PM
Howie just told Boogie that the eviction ceremony would be held today at 4pm Big Brother Time.

Howie is busy packing.

James is telling Danielle that if went on Surivior his plan was to 'pretend to be the gay guy'. (James is weird)

"RE: Eviction at 4pm BB time"
Posted by QueenB615 on 08-18-06 at 04:58 PM
So the eviction and new HOH is tonight? And then I guess the new nomination ceremony will be tomorrow?

And then Sunday's show will have all of this on and then we will be back on schedule with the POV comp. and ceremony on Tuesday's show and the next eviction live again next Thursday?

This is a BIG week for the hamsters then. Too bad CG couldn't have come up with a better replacement nomination to make things more exciting. Now it just plays right into CTs hands and everything keeps moving along according to plan for them. I hate when that happens. I want to see those boys sweat a little. At this rate, Booger won't even have to use the Coup power at all! JEEZ.

"Link to Part 1"
Posted by AyaK on 08-18-06 at 04:55 PM
I locked Part 1, but here's where to find it:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID34/994.shtml

Quick update of the day so far, one of the busiest in all of BB7:

James won PoV early Friday EDT (about midnight PDT). That means HoH George had to nominate someone else to be booted next to Erika. George made a deal with Janelle and Howie asking them to vote to keep Erika and telling them that they'd be safe. He made a deal with Dani to vote to keep Erika and told her she'd be safe. He planned to nominate Will, which would have forced Boogie to use the coup and boot Janelle.

But then CG had a "flamed" conversation with Boogie. We don't know what was said, but we know that when the PoV ceremony was held, George nominated Howie. Will, Boogie and James promised Janie that they'd vote to save Howie. But ....

...that's where we come in. According to true, Will told Dani that they're booting Howie, and he expects James to vote along with them.

"RE: Live Feeds - Friday Aug 18 - Part 2"
Posted by KwietOne on 08-18-06 at 04:55 PM
Keep in mind, it's double eviction.

Who's next?

Posted by QueenB615 on 08-18-06 at 05:02 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-18-06 AT 05:04 PM (EST)

That all depends on who gets the next HOH. If Janelle gets it...then my guess is James and Danielle. (if she is smart)

If anyone else gets it.......it doesn't matter cuz I think Janelle will be gone.

Forget to add.....of course the smartest choice would have been Will and Boogie.....but with that Coup power...can't touch those boys right now.

Posted by trish4551 on 08-18-06 at 05:13 PM
>LAST EDITED ON 08-18-06
>AT 05:04 PM (EST)

>
>That all depends on who gets
>the next HOH. If Janelle
>gets it...then my guess is
>James and Danielle. (if she
>is smart)
>
>If anyone else gets it.......it doesn't
>matter cuz I think Janelle
>will be gone.
>
>Forget to add.....of course the smartest
>choice would have been Will
>and Boogie.....but with that Coup
>power...can't touch those boys right
>now.

Has Boogie even discussed using the CDT power in front of anyone? Does anyone else have a clue what it means?

Do not forget... Janelle wins POV and HOH competitions like no one else on the show. Dani only wins when others give it to her. James is a LAME DUCK this year.

Here's to NOT counting Janie out yet!

Posted by QueenB615 on 08-18-06 at 05:22 PM
I am all for not counting Janie out either. She is my girl! I love it when she wins stuff and she get that big sweet smile and bounce her hair all over. It is so cute. I am at home thinking "Thats right...rub it in those haters faces girl!"

BUT.........she definitely has the odds stacked against her.

Posted by trish4551 on 08-18-06 at 05:25 PM
Yep... But that is when she pulls out all the stops.

I asked on part one of the thread, but does anyone know Will's take on all of this?

Posted by sarita on 08-18-06 at 09:13 PM
here, here!

Posted by Elaine0 on 08-18-06 at 05:19 PM
If Jani wins HOH my bet is she nominates Erika and Danielle.

Posted by KwietOne on 08-18-06 at 05:23 PM
Or James and Danielle
Or yes, Ericka or Danielle and backdooring James

Or mix it up a bit and nominate Will and Ericka.

Posted by 2thDr on 08-18-06 at 05:04 PM
I mised Thurs. show...Did they announce ANY of the prom votes? If not do you guys think they might use them for the next HOH competition?

I am trying to think of anything other than Howie getting the boot!!!!!! Chicken George really clucked up this time!!!!!

Posted by Elaine0 on 08-18-06 at 05:20 PM
The prom votes were used for the HOH comp. Jani was voted prom queen and got flowers and a tiara.

I think you can still catch the show on cbs.com.

Posted by nailbone on 08-18-06 at 05:29 PM
The prom questions were used in the HOH competition that George won. Janie was named prom queen, and got a tiara and some flowers, and some kind of advantage in the HOH competition that she couldn't compete in.

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

Posted by AyaK on 08-18-06 at 05:04 PM
We'll know who is next when we know who the next HoH is.

If it's anyone other than Janie, we know who's next.

"Double eviction"
Posted by CSHS79 on 08-19-06 at 03:36 PM
double eviction means that someone left Thursday and someone will leave Sunday. Then it will be back to normal and noone will leave til next Thursday.

"In response to Shakes post 157."
Posted by true on 08-18-06 at 05:03 PM
Are you even watching the feeds, shakes?
Erika would not nominate Boogie, she WOULD nominate Will. Howie still thinks he's with CT, even after they've screwed him over on numerous occasions. Howie is actually more loyal to CT than Erika will be, and he's not as smart, and not as good at the competitions.

When Howie and/or Janie is gone, there will be groups like this-

Will/Boogie
James/Dani
CG/Erika
Boogie/Erika
Dani/Erika
Dani/Erika/CG
and
The LOD 4.

Notice that Erika has alliances with everyone BUT Will. Everyone will have a safety net except Will and James.

Howie, OTOH, plans to be totally loyal to CT and Janelle. CT can manipulate Howie and Janelle to dump James. CT has been planting that seed for weeks. They've also planted the seed for Howie and Janelle to get rid of Dani, when the time is right, they'll allow them to succeed in doing their dirtywork. Howie and Janelle have done everything that CT has manipulated them into doing.

What makes you think that their alliance with Erika is better than that? Just look at the groupings. Erika is a much bigger threat to CT than Howie, and she has a lot more friends to back her up.

"RE: In response to Shakes post 157."
Posted by ginger on 08-18-06 at 05:14 PM
I don't know if I agree. Erika is CT's groupie. Esp. Boog's. But Boogie won't scratch his own tush without Will's say-so; therefore, I don't think she would put Will up unless Will himself commands it, via Mike.

I don't think Erika is allied with anyone except Booger. She likes nose-pickin guys.

Posted by true on 08-18-06 at 05:23 PM
Sorry, Ginger, I disagree. At some point these people will have to start cutting each other. Erika knows that she is (at the very best) 3rd wheel in CT. If Will was in danger of going, she's not going to block his exit if it means moving up a notch with Boogie.

All I'm saying is that Erika is no more loyal to Will than Janelle and Howie have been, and Janelle and Howie are more easily manipulated to do what Will wants. Will does not trust Erika, or her motives.

Dani has to know that she will also have to cut Erika soon. Why not let others take the blame for it now, instead of her taking the blame later?

A 5 person alliance with 7 people left is too big. They have to make cuts before it gets too personal, and they can blame it on someone else. Otherwise, they kill themselves with the jury.

I'll admit that I want Will to win, and I don't think the best way for him to do it is to be in an alliance with Dani, James, and Erika. Those 3 could turn it on CT. Howie and Janelle are too stupid to take out CT.

Posted by Rasta on 08-18-06 at 05:21 PM
Anyone taking bets on how long we'll get flames?

Flames will start with the Eviction ceremony, then stay on until after Sunday night's show.

However, last year there were a couple of live feed glitches that gave us a few minutes of footage (or at least audio) during the double eviction blackout.

"Looks like Will agrees with me."
Posted by true on 08-18-06 at 05:37 PM
And, he is the master, after all, right Shakes?

Will just told Boogie (in private) that if Boogie wasn't there, he would vote to evict Erika because she is a much more dangerous player than Howie. Then he said he would nominated James and Dani next, and tell Dani, "sorry, it's for the good of the team" Boogie said "what about her (Janelle)" Will replied "Why are you so afraid of Howie and Janelle? They're with us!"

"RE: Looks like Will agrees with me."
Posted by true on 08-18-06 at 05:44 PM
Now James is in on the plotting. James tells CT he has to vote to evict Erika. Woogie is clearly upset that they will take all the heat, since they promised Howie and Janelle too. Will wants Erika out. James is acting very shady. Now they've brought Danielle in.

"Dani says No way."
Posted by true on 08-18-06 at 05:46 PM
Best move for Will is to vote out Erika.

Best move for Dani is to vote out Howie.

Let's see who really has the power in LOD.

"RE: Dani says No way."
Posted by trish4551 on 08-18-06 at 05:48 PM
Will has to know that Dani is the clear targeted threat in the house. By taking out her ally (and CT's Yoko), Erika, that solidifies the target on Dani and James' backs. Once again, clearing CT for a week.

"Avoiding the heat"
Posted by AyaK on 08-18-06 at 05:56 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-18-06 AT 06:00 PM (EST)

Maybe Will is right not to trust James. But it looks like they've got little choice but to boot Erika today.

Presuming that Janie is going to vote for Erika to go (as she told CG) and that James was telling the truth when he said that he was going to vote for Erika to go too (because he's worried about losing Marci and Howie's votes), CT's in the swing vote position (as I talked about in the other thread). Will knows that if Howie is eliminated 3-2, he'll be a target for Janie. On the other hand, if Erika is eliminated 4-1 or 5-0, then here's CT's situation:

Janie and Howie will be gunning for James and Dani.
Dani will be gunning for Janie and Howie.
James ... well, he told Erika that he'd nominate Janie and Howie, but he then told Dani that he'd nominate Erika and CG (if Howie went), meaning he's still trying to pretend to be part of BB6. If Erika's gone, who knows what he'd do? Would he put up one of CT, knowing that they have the veto? Or would he finally choose a side and bail on BB6?

So, can you trust James? Will knows the answer to that one. And he knows that Janie and Howie are not convinced that he's against them.

But Dani and Erika know this too. That's why they want Howie to go.

By not declaring an allegiance publicly, James is reducing his options fast. If he doesn't declare a side, he may be heading for sequester Thursday.

Edited to add: Dani says she's voting to boot Howie.

"RE: Avoiding the heat"
Posted by true on 08-18-06 at 06:12 PM
Exactly!

I feel like I've been talking to myself all day.

The only difference is that I think Howie will gun for George and Dani, not James and Dani, if he wins HOH. If Janelle wins HOH, CT can talk her into anything they want. Most likely, Dani and James, since that is who Will said should be nominated next. They'd dump James after convincing Howie and Janelle that James is a traitor. Chicken George would vote out James over Dani.

Then you'd have CT, Janelle, Howie, Dani, and CG left in the game. Just how Will wanted it to be. He'd try to cut Howie next, trying to make up to Dani for cutting James. Either that, or cut Dani as the bigger threat to win it all. Doesn't matter at that point which one goes. Janelle will never jump to Dani and CG against CT, and Dani will never jump to Janelle. They'll still be after each other, leaving CG in final 3 with CT. Even *I* could beat CG in an endurance final 3 competition, but my bet is that Boogie wins it, Will throws it, CG gets booted, Will wins AGAIN, and splits the money with Boogie.

This route is much easier for CT than if they cut Howie now, tick off all their potential Jury votes, and have to compete against Erika/Dani/James in final 5.

"RE: Avoiding the heat"
Posted by trish4551 on 08-18-06 at 06:32 PM
This happens every year with James. He flip flops and makes promises and lies and calls people out on their lies - all the while making himself look like a TOTAL idiot and alienating everyone. He also backs the wrong (w)hor(s)e every time...

Is Dani this year's Ivette??

"Preview Pictures"
Posted by pokey_ally on 08-18-06 at 05:29 PM

"RE: Preview Pictures"
Posted by nailbone on 08-18-06 at 05:33 PM
Where did those pics come from?

And is Travelocity a sponsor?

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

Posted by tjstein on 08-18-06 at 05:41 PM
"Oh no! Don't back up!"

Handcrafted by RollDdice

That's what I think of every time I see a gnome now.

Posted by pokey_ally on 08-18-06 at 05:51 PM
The pictures are from the live feeds.

Posted by Elaine0 on 08-18-06 at 05:47 PM
Boogie tells James and Danielle it is in their best interest if Will or one of them win HOH and nominate George and Erika. I guess so Jani can't get the veto and he'll use his coup if necessary.

Posted by trish4551 on 08-18-06 at 05:50 PM
SO THEREFORE using the COUP TO BACKDOOR JANIE... Boogie needs to open his eyes and remove his head from Erika's a**.

Posted by MarkP on 08-18-06 at 05:59 PM
>SO THEREFORE using the COUP TO
>BACKDOOR JANIE... Boogie needs to
>open his eyes and remove
>his head from Erika's a**.
>

Isn't it funny how this entire game seems to revolve around getting rid of Janie...

Posted by Elaine0 on 08-18-06 at 06:11 PM
Everyone in the house always feels America should be on their side because Americans are usually for the underdog. But what they don't realize is many of see Jani as the underdog because everyone is always against her.

Posted by JoshInSGV on 08-18-06 at 06:22 PM
How many morons does it take to get Janelle out of the Big Brother house? Apparently, you need several because it takes 2 of CT, Dani, James and broomstick Erika to accomplish the task. Maybe they should talk to last year's Friendsheep for some pointers. =)

Posted by Elaine0 on 08-18-06 at 06:21 PM
The LOD seems to be having internal problems.

Will wants to kick out Erika and Boogie says he is voting for her to stay. When they brought in Danielle, she was against it.

James wants to vote for Howie, which ticks off the other three because they know James is doing that to get Howie's vote and possibly Jani's. All three are afraid James will coast to the end while they get rid of the others.

Posted by JoshInSGV on 08-18-06 at 06:41 PM
Could it be that Legion of Dumb will start turning against each other sooner than expected? I certainly hope so.

Posted by KwietOne on 08-18-06 at 07:01 PM
So, who got booted? Oh wait...am I premature here?

"Flames"
Posted by AyaK on 08-18-06 at 07:39 PM
We've had two hours of flames, so we don't yet know what happened with the boot and what's happening with the new HoH.

"RE: Flames"
Posted by teacherkelly on 08-18-06 at 08:54 PM
I hope that we don't have flames until Sunday night. They have done that before.

"A few things about George"
Posted by sarita on 08-18-06 at 09:27 PM
First, I am just wondering if when CG said he wanted H/J to vote for Erica to stay, and then went and put Howie up, it was a trick to make Janie mad so that she would do the exact opposite? And therefore keeping his hands clean because he wants mean old Erica gone? I don't know, probably not, but I just thought I'd share.

Another thing, I live in LV and I thought it was hilarious today that I saw an ad for the new Hooters Casino, and that crazy Chicken George was in it! He is a "spokesperson"/"model" for Hooters in LV!!!!!!! And I'd bet my life it is him. Of course the pictures were on the top of a cab, and not on their website.

Posted by Elaine0 on 08-18-06 at 09:18 PM
Feeds back, Howie's gone, Jani's crying, sounds like Will or Boogie won HOH.

Posted by sfazncitygurl on 08-18-06 at 09:24 PM
According to Jokers, Boogie won HoH.

James is in the Bug Room with Janelle. She's crying.

Posted by Elaine0 on 08-18-06 at 09:24 PM
James is staying in the bug room with Jani. Not sure if he cares or what. He seems down, but we all know James.

Jani kept saying she was done. James said "you're f'nin Jani. you're not done yet".

Posted by Elaine0 on 08-18-06 at 09:30 PM
Everyone is sitting around the table joking except Jani, who is in bed with the covers over her head.

Posted by Queene1979 on 08-18-06 at 09:32 PM
What a difference 24 hours makes, I was sooooooooooo elated when I saw James and Erika were nominated, I was a little annoyed when James won POV, I was excited and hopeful that George promised Janie AND Howie protection, and I was even more annoyed when Howie was nominated over Danielle, and now I am sooo sad to see Howie gone. Now I am absolutely PISSED that Boogie of all people won HOH he soooo did not have to win HOH, I mean he has the freaking Coup d'Etat for crying out loud. Ugh!!! If Janie gets voted out this week I may not watch this show for the rest of the season.

"Janie's so sad...."
Posted by GurlieGirl on 08-18-06 at 09:35 PM
In two seasons, I've never seen Janie like this. I feel horrible for her. She now realizes that she's completely alone in that house. I hate seeing her so sad.

"RE: Janie's so sad...."
Posted by Queene1979 on 08-18-06 at 09:36 PM
Has anyone (besides James) tried to comfort her?

Posted by Elaine0 on 08-18-06 at 09:36 PM
He secured final 5 for chill town.

Posted by Elaine0 on 08-18-06 at 09:33 PM
Oh no, Marcellas and Howie alone in sequester. I almost feel sorry for Marcellas.

Posted by Elaine0 on 08-18-06 at 09:47 PM
Boogie goes in to see Jani. He tells her he had to put up Howie because he was out of control and called out the alliances, but he didn't do it to hurt Jani. He knows she's upset with Howie leaving right after Marcellas, but he feels sorry. Boogie and Danielle celebrated when Boogie won HOH.

Jani just keeps crying and saying she feels horrible. She asks about James. Boogie said he voted out Howie. She asks if he thinks James threw HOH and Boogie says he does. Jani says that is horrible and continues crying.

He says he is sorry and leaves and of course James creeps in to see what Boogie said.

Posted by Elaine0 on 08-18-06 at 09:52 PM
Will comes in. He tells Jani & James he is sorry about Howie leaving because he really liked him.

He is doing his best to make her laugh by saying things like "who is the princess of bb?".

I can't wait to see Howie's exit on TV. Sounds like he went out pretty rough.

Posted by Queene1979 on 08-18-06 at 09:53 PM
"Boogie goes in to see Jani. He tells her he had to put up Howie because he was out of control and called out the alliances, but he didn't do it to hurt Jani."

Can I take this to mean he used his Coup d'Etat power?

"No..."
Posted by AyaK on 08-19-06 at 00:15 AM
Why would he have had to use his coup power after CG nominated Howie?

"So do we change George's name now?"
Posted by alwaysintruble1 on 08-18-06 at 09:47 PM
Is Chicken Goerge now Darth George?

He did take out his Jedi Master in the end right?

George keeps saying to himself, "Wow, I took out Howie."

Mike came into the bug room to try and talk to Janie. She asks him why everyone was cheering when Howie left. She still pretty upset.

"RE: So do we change George's name now?"
Posted by teacherkelly on 08-18-06 at 09:54 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-18-06 AT 09:58 PM (EST)

I do not like the way this game has turned suddenly. Not because I like any one particular person over another, but because I can't stand to see someone so genuinely miserable and others delighting in it.

I am guessing that Boogie will nominate CG and Janie. Or James and Janie. And I hope for her sake she does get voted out. She, Howie and Marci will have a much better time in sequester than the people in that house.

File this under "not gonna happen" but I wish that Boogie would put up James and CG. I think that would be funny.

Posted by Queene1979 on 08-18-06 at 09:56 PM
I agree, like I said above I dont know if I will be able to watch after Janie leaves, not because she is leaving but how she is leaving its awful.

Posted by KwietOne on 08-18-06 at 09:59 PM
Nope, he's still Chicken George for not nominating Danielle or Will. He's still a Chicken. No, wait...a turkey.

"Wil and janies convo"
Posted by Undertow12345 on 08-18-06 at 10:51 PM
I will go from liking Wil to really hating this guy if after this long nice sweet conversation he just flips his personality and talks about her badly later when he is alone with the others.
I think this last long talk they had was about the most human conversation i have ever seen on the show.
Am I a gullible idiot or does Wil really like and care about her or is the devil?
Cause he has me fooled he cares about her.
I hope he can get Booger to keep her.

"RE: Wil and janies convo"
Posted by kottonmouth on 08-18-06 at 10:55 PM
I just went from liking Will to hating him. I hope this back fires on him.

Posted by JoshInSGV on 08-18-06 at 11:13 PM
Will is charming and very cunning. Right now, he's working on his jury votes. Janelle is next to go, but it's important for him to remain in good terms with her after he backstabs her. I don't believe a word out of his mouth. He's on game-mode 24/7.

Posted by kottonmouth on 08-18-06 at 11:19 PM
James and Daniel better wisen up fast, after Jaine and George they are next. If they were smart they would pull Janie with them to knock off the other three.

Posted by AyaK on 08-19-06 at 00:21 AM
If they were smart they would pull Janie with them to knock off the other three.

After Janelle goes, there are 6 people left in the house: Mike, Will, Dani, James, Erika, CG. HONK if you think Janie would side with James, who backstabbed the BB6 alliance, and Dani, who's been in her sights since Week 1, over CT, whom she likes even if they did vote off Howie along with Dani and James.

Those who honked, please join the gaggle of geese flying overhead.

Posted by joymarv on 08-18-06 at 11:19 PM
From what I've heard, Will had a reputation for being untrustworthy and ruthless in his last game and the BB7 hampsters all knew it coming in to the house.

So why in the world would any of them trust him for one second?

It seems to me that Janie started this ball rolling when she made a secret alliance outside of the BB6ers and started letting Will call the shots (which also caused James to secretly leave the BB6 alliance). That's when everything started to fall apart for her.

I'd feel sorry for her, but it sure seems like it's her own fault this has all happened.

Posted by kottonmouth on 08-18-06 at 11:24 PM
I think Janie got sidetracked by Will's charm. James never had any attention of staying with them, he is always looking for another group to hook up with.

Posted by joymarv on 08-18-06 at 11:42 PM
It's true that James was never to be trusted. But he would have stuck with BB6 in the beginning if they had been smarter with their nominations. They were the most organized alliance and they had the numbers. James would have stayed with the group he had the best chance being in.

As for Will's charm. I still don't get what these people see in him. I've always thought he "laid it on too thick" to be believable to anyone.

Posted by JoshInSGV on 08-19-06 at 00:02 AM
I don't believe he "lays it too thick". Will has the ability to get down to everyone's level, to show empathy and to build people up to gain their trust. It's happening right now with Janelle. She should be pissed off at him for betraying her. But, Will is making her believe that he's sorry and that he cares. He knows that Janelle has no one else left in the house and will respond to his "kindness". And there you have it, Janelle once agian believes in his good intentions, inspite of the fact that CT is responsible for Howie's eviction since they had the numbers.

Posted by JoshInSGV on 08-18-06 at 11:48 PM
Janelle's bad decisions were only an excuse for James to jump ship. I remember reading posts about a potential alliance between CT, James, and Danielle since week 2. I dunno if they had alligned from outside of the house or if they just came together inside. However it came to materialize matters little, I was not surprised to see Legion Of Doom rear its ugly head. I also think that it's getting to a point where LOD will need to turn against each other. If Boogie goes after Janelle, he's an idiot. Once Janelle is out of the house, James and Danielle will set their sights on CT. And, Boogie will not be able to compete next week. It would be up to Will to keep CT out of harms way and the CdE would have expired by then. That seems to risky. If they want to survive, CT must act quick and get rid of Dani or James, who will eventually turn on them.

Posted by AyaK on 08-19-06 at 00:14 AM
If CG had nominated Will, your beloved Queen Janelle would be spending tonight with Marci.

Posted by rjrabbit on 08-19-06 at 00:55 AM
I don't get how Janie could possibly be spending the night with Marci when it was Erica and Howie on the block?

Posted by AyaK on 08-19-06 at 01:03 AM
The previous poster said that CG was a chicken for nominating Howie instead of Dani or Will. But if CG had nominated Will, Boogie would have had to use the coup, and he most likely would have put up Janie in one of the nomination slots ... and she would have been gone right then.

Posted by rjrabbit on 08-19-06 at 01:10 AM
Got Cha. I forgot about the coup.

"Earlier in the house..."
Posted by AyaK on 08-19-06 at 00:53 AM
Apparently Howie has some kind of outburst (including screaming at CG) that we missed during the ceremony, because Will says that "if Howie had just sat there, he'd still be here."

Will and Dani were talking about how playing this game takes so much out of you. Dani said she lost 20 lb. after BB3. Will said he drifted along disoriented for weeks, even though he won; he wouldn't drive even though he lived in LA. Dani said that, as a loser, it seemed like everyone she knew and everyone she met wanted to ask her why she picked Lisa over Amy. She went through insomnia and couldn't concentrate. Will says that everyone who met him called him evil and an asshole.

Janie cried because everyone that was left cheered when Boogie beat her for HoH. She told James that she could never be happy in the house again. (As if you're supposed to be happy while playing this treacherous game?) Will tells her that he knows people on the Net don't like him, but he's "a good friend, a good boyfriend and a good doctor." Will calls her a bunny with fangs. Janie says that Will tossed all her friends, and it's not nice to do that to bunnies.

Dani tells James that neither CT or BB6 ever trusted him. James says that Will would be out of the house by now if Janelle hadn't decided to protect him right off the bat. Dani says that she has to get herself and James to the final two. She'd rather go up against James than either of CT. (Of course, right now even Nakomis is more popular than James, and ANYONE would love to be in the final 2 against him, but he doesn't know that.)

Boogie noted that he's not used to being in the house with so few people, since he didn't get very far the first time.

And Will told Boogie that they need to get James out now, before Janie.

"RE: Earlier in the house..."
Posted by rjrabbit on 08-19-06 at 00:59 AM
What I heard on the feeds is that Janie was upset that everyone cheered when it was announced that Howie was evicted.

"No..."
Posted by AyaK on 08-19-06 at 01:13 AM
She told Will that she was upset that everyone cheered when she lost the HoH game.

And one more deception from Will: Will told Janie that the alliances were Howie/Janie, Dani/Erika, James floating between the two, and CT. No mention of LOD or Erika being from a town named Chill.

"RE: No..."
Posted by oasisfan1994 on 08-19-06 at 01:29 AM
Ok I have been gone all day and Man have i missed alot. Please clear a few things up for me. Did Mike use the Coupe? Mike is now HOH? Has he nominated anyone yet? and Howie is gone. I now hate CG. He is a LIAR!!!!!!!!

"RE: No..."
Posted by rjrabbit on 08-19-06 at 01:35 AM
Mike didn't use the coup. He won HOH. He hasn't nominated anyone yet (probably tomorrow). Howie got evicted.

"RE: Earlier in the house...(some clips)"
Posted by alwaysintruble1 on 08-19-06 at 01:16 AM
My feeds won't connect tonight so I've been digging thru youtube.

Boogie apologizes to Janelle

Will consoles Janelle, part 1

Will consoles Janelle, part 2

Posted by oasisfan1994 on 08-19-06 at 01:40 AM
I can't believe Erika and Dani are being a couple of b!tches saying Janelle is crying for attention and bashing her for this. Howie was her ONLY friend in there. How pathetic are they. They discust me totally and I have lost all respect for CG as well.

Posted by rjrabbit on 08-19-06 at 01:48 AM
I totally agree with you. Dani bashing Jani for crying. No one bashed he when she cried when Marci left. She cried when someone else left but I can't remember who now.

Posted by oasisfan1994 on 08-19-06 at 01:50 AM
She cries all the time in there. She cried when she had to spend 24 hours alone. Boo freakin hoo. I felt sorry for CG eating slop but now he deserves to never eat normal food again.

Posted by rjrabbit on 08-19-06 at 02:08 AM
I'm so sick of Dani and her self-righteousness and her Janie bashing. I can't wait for her to get what's coming to her. Earlier she was blaming Janie for every eviction that has taken place so far.

Posted by JoshInSGV on 08-19-06 at 07:51 PM
Erika is such a hypocrite. She even cried when Alison got evicted. Crocodile tears, anyone?

Posted by rjrabbit on 08-19-06 at 02:15 AM
Janie wants to give up and go home. James is comforting her telling her that he wants to see the old Janie back. She thinks she'll be nominated and he's telling her that she's not going home. She'll win the POV. She keeps saying "I'm done".

Posted by rjrabbit on 08-19-06 at 02:21 AM
OMG Janie is talking about suicide. James seems really worried about her.

Posted by rjrabbit on 08-19-06 at 02:30 AM
Janie is talking about taking a voluntary exit and James is telling her that she's too much of a bad a$$ to do that. He tells her she needs to talk to Zachary? She say she doesn't want to talk to her then we get flames.

Posted by oasisfan1994 on 08-19-06 at 02:36 AM
Everyone of them have had there bad days in there but i guess Janelle isn't allowed to have one. I hope whoever said the suiside thing it was taken out of context cause thats a little extreem after all its only a game. I feel sorry for janelle being all alone and only having James to comfort her, poor girl, i would cry too. I hope she snaps out of it and gets to play for POV and wins.

Posted by Buggy on 08-19-06 at 03:40 PM
I didn't see it, but I'm sure she meant Game suicide, walking out, quitting.

"Will and Janie"
Posted by AyaK on 08-19-06 at 09:36 AM
LAST EDITED ON 08-19-06 AT 09:36 AM (EST)

ferretkiss (one of the message-board leaders in S1) stayed up listening to Will and Janelle last night and posted the conversation on Joker's Updates.

Will is telling Janelle that Boogie will probably nominate James and herself. He wants her to stay and help take out Erika/Dani. (Will doesn't want his fingerprints on the knife in their back.) But Janie says if she gets nominated, she's not trying for veto, and she's ready to go home.

Janelle: "I never would have turned on you and Boogie." (as true said...)

Janelle: "I just don't like seeing Erika and Danielle hugging you guys, cheering when Mike won."

Will: "You shouldn't like it. We had to vote him out becuase it was apparent to the rest of the house that we were together. It is one thing if someone backstabs you but Howie yelled to the entire house, we have the numbers, we are together."

And so goes another day in Hamsterland. After the Janelle-Will conversation, Will went to talk to James. James said that, because Janie's so unhappy, it has to be her turn to go....

"RE: Will and Janie"
Posted by okaychatt on 08-19-06 at 01:22 PM
<Will went to talk to James. James said that, because Janie's so unhappy, it has to be her turn to go....

Atta boy, James. Comfort Janelle. Express your concern. Then dispense with her.

What a guy.

He's playing the game, but I reserve the right to consider him a slime.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.