URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID54
Thread Number: 993
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"ROMBER!!!! YUCKY & SUCKY!!!!"

Posted by ignatz on 04-19-05 at 12:26 PM
I love the Amazing Race until Romber got on it. He is the most insufferable, egotistical, brash S.O.B. I have ever seen! What turned me against him and his little bit of nookie was the day the truck flipped over and they were the only ones not to stop and help and his smart-##### comment! Also, when he connived the ticket agent not to give anyone else tickets but them. A con artist! Can't Ambie-pie see he is only marrying her for her $1 million? I live near her home town in Pennsylvania and that is the general consensus here -- she is poor Rob's meal ticket to fame and (her) fortune! She was (past tense) a really nice girl until Boston Rob got his hooks into her -- now she is no better than him! Hey Rob! Look in a mirror! You ain't all that!!! (2 snaps!) I just hope someone yields them or they get eliminated. They just got married this past weekend in the bahamas (Gee, did CBS pay for that too or did Amber?) Their wedding is the next special to be televised on CBS on May 24. Gee, maybe they should call that the Romber Network!!! I was sick of them on Survivor and now I watch Amazing Race with my fingers down my throat so I can puke my guts out when I see the dynamic duo -- Rob the Slob especially!!! Amber you could have done better -- maybe in a year we will see them on a new reality show "CELEBRITY DIVORCE COURT" -- Rob would take Amber for every penny she has. Oh well, she deserves it.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: ROMBER!!!! YUCKY & SUCKY!!!!"
Posted by Spidey on 04-19-05 at 12:29 PM
Hey Rob! Look in a mirror! You ain't all that!!! (2 snaps!)

I found this very, very amusing.

They just got married this past weekend in the bahamas (Gee, did CBS pay for that too or did Amber?)

Oh, CBS did.
(2 snaps!)

Posted by J Slice on 04-19-05 at 12:29 PM
Welcome.

There are approximately 58063499083 threads like this already in progress.

Enjoy.

Are you familiar with the old robot saying, 'DOES NOT COMPUTE'?

Posted by RocketAudy on 04-19-05 at 01:03 PM
Thank you for your unique and well articulated thoughts.

Posted by Spidey on 04-19-05 at 01:13 PM
*snort*

This was sarcasm, right?