URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID106
Thread Number: 99
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Geek Make Over Day."

Posted by Earl Colby Pottinger on 04-08-08 at 08:26 PM
Best Quote: "I want to be a piece of meat."

As for the geeks in general. Is it just me?

But it seems that this season's geeks did not make as great a improvement in their looks as in previous seasons.

But as a guy, maybe I am not seeing it as girls would.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Geek Make Over Day."
Posted by Earl Colby Pottinger on 04-08-08 at 08:44 PM
Second Best Quote: "I'm Gay!"

I did not see that coming.

Posted by Loree on 04-09-08 at 00:05 AM
I didn't think they had very big makeovers either. The biggest difference was the guys all wanted to wear shades afterwards.

Posted by crs3192 on 04-09-08 at 10:40 AM
I was so surprised with Matt!! He looked so good after.

And I could barely recognize Joe. I understand why he was so upset but really...what was he expecting when he went on the show?

Tom isn't that bad looking in the first place! But now he looks even better.

Greg is ADORABLE. I love him. lol

I hate what they did to Chris...they just made him show his GIGANTIC forehead. It doesn't look better to me at all.

Jason doesn't look that much different. He's alright I guess.

Posted by Earl Colby Pottinger on 04-13-08 at 01:31 AM
Yes, I was surprised too about Joe.

Here he enters a show that is all about changing oneself, and then spends his time talking about being conservative on his look.

In a way he was worse than the 'beauty' guy from last season, geeks are not suppose to care as much about a particular 'look', it is suppose to be comfort and a lack of taste that drives their fashion sense.

Joe was a big fat failure in this show.

Posted by Colonel Zoidberg on 04-10-08 at 10:56 AM
Joe is a total whinebag - you've seen the show before. Get over it. Do something outside your comfort zone. Well, at least he's not trying to shaft his partner.

Jason looked like Eric from Big Brother after his transformation. The rest of them? Not much of a change. I wonder if some of them are just beyond hope.

Also, is there any reason Matt got to keep his 5-o'clock shadow, but the other bearded men had to shave? Hardly seems fair.

GO RED WINGS! GO WILD!

Posted by bullzeye on 04-12-08 at 04:13 PM
Well, at least he's not trying to shaft his partner.

But actions speak louder the words right? And by virtue of his actions, he is pretty much guaranteeing that he and his partner are put up for elimination.

Get over it.

That? I totally agree with.

Chiseled by Abman Agman!